Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Adventures from the Lost Tomes

Game Master Dementia Walker


451 to 500 of 1,022 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Human Psion(telepath) 2
'Shari Velnokal wrote:

Yeah, 'Shari would purchase a nice dress, this time a red one, slightly more revealing, he he (btw...'Shari is only a size B cup). DW, let me know how much it would cost.

'Shari glances around her nearly jumping at every slight movement in the lengtheneing shadows. "I'm scared, Ramar."

Perception 1d20+5

Ramar smiles and loosens his father's sword in its scabbard. "Don't worry Shari. We should be alright." Ramar looks around at the house in the growing gloom. "By the way, I love the new dress."

sorry. I was away from the internet for a couple days unexpectantly.


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

'Shari blushes at the compliment. "Thank you Ramar!" She cannot help but inch closer to him. "Do you see anything?"

No sweat, Ramar. Glad to have you back!


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0
Ramar wrote:
'Shari Velnokal wrote:

Yeah, 'Shari would purchase a nice dress, this time a red one, slightly more revealing, he he (btw...'Shari is only a size B cup). DW, let me know how much it would cost.

'Shari glances around her nearly jumping at every slight movement in the lengtheneing shadows. "I'm scared, Ramar."

Perception 1d20+5

Ramar smiles and loosens his father's sword in its scabbard. "Don't worry Shari. We should be alright." Ramar looks around at the house in the growing gloom. "By the way, I love the new dress."

sorry. I was away from the internet for a couple days unexpectantly.

Don't worry, we understand. Life and s~!# both happen.


Male Human

Sorry Shari, I completely forgot you made a perception check on your last post, didn't mean to leave you hanging.

As you look up and down the street you can see that most houses have candles flickering in windows as the families in them get ready to sleep for the night. But not the one that is your destination. It is shut up just as tightly as it was during the day time.


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

"Ramar, I think I am going to have a look at that house and see if I can get a peek inside. Watch my back."

'Shari slips out of the glare of the streelights and into the shadows trying to make it to the house unobserved.

Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Male Human

You are unobserved as far as you can tell.


Male Human Psion(telepath) 2

Ramar focuses his thoughts as Shari moves away. A slight chime rings in her thoughts as a connection is made. "Shari, I will keep watch."
perception1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

'Shari shivers slightly as the connection between her and Ramar is restored. She found it exciting and unsettling at the same time.

"OK Ramar, I will see what I can find out."

She slips quietly to the edge of the house and pauses at the edge of the front patio. Straining her sense to hear anything out of the ordinary, she waits for a few moments before she starts looking for a window or other means of entrance.

She is not going to try to enter the house (yet), instead she will see if she can hear anything inside.
Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


Male Human

Sorry had a busy holiday weekend. I will update tomorrow.


Male Human
Godelina Evelyn wrote:

Godelina then has a expression on her face that shows her irritation, but the quickly calms down.

"I have heard of a man who could help in our enquiries. I believe his name is Desthen and he stays at this temple. Could you perhaps tell us where to reach him?" she gives a little smile as she wishs to make him feel comfortable and un-threatened as well as making this sound like a perfectly normal request. "We wish to learn more about this...Trans-mutation and it sounds as if this man is a expert in the field."

Diplomacy: 1d20+10

Wasn't ignoring your post, just wanted to advance Shari and Ramar a bit.

"yes, Desthen again, you two seem to like talking about him." He looks at you a little squinty. He doesn't actually live in the temple, he has a modest dwelling in town. If you would like to pay him a visit then I can give you his address and let him know that you were calling on him next time he is here."


Male Human
'Shari Velnokal wrote:

'Shari shivers slightly as the connection between her and Ramar is restored. She found it exciting and unsettling at the same time.

"OK Ramar, I will see what I can find out."

She slips quietly to the edge of the house and pauses at the edge of the front patio. Straining her sense to hear anything out of the ordinary, she waits for a few moments before she starts looking for a window or other means of entrance.

She is not going to try to enter the house (yet), instead she will see if she can hear anything inside.
Perception 1d20+5

Even though the house is dark and the widows are barred, you can hear what sounds to be chanting coming from inside the house. From what you can see, the window shutters are very simple and you could open one by slipping a dagger at the joint and lifting the hook, entry should not be a problem.


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

Very happy for the fact she did not need to make any noise to tell Ramar of this, she thinks "Ramar, I hear chanting inside the house, I want to see who is doing it." She then slips her dagger out and lifts the hook, trying to be as quiet as possible (despite the yammering of her heart here.)

Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1
Narrator of the lost Tomes wrote:

Wasn't ignoring your post, just wanted to advance Shari and Ramar a bit.

"yes, Desthen again, you two seem to like talking about him." He looks at you a little squinty. He doesn't actually live in the temple, he has a modest dwelling in town. If you would like to pay him a visit then I can give you his address and let him know that you were calling on him next time he is here."

I figured you weren't. We are rather disjointed in the time department..

Edan's eyebrows raised, and he visibly thought it over, before shrugging and looking to Godelina for her agreement. "If that is fine with him. We're new to town, and I'm a bit of an artist as well", he added humbly. Having Desthen's location would be one more thing that did not have to be tracked down, and they could talk to people another day, once they knew where everyone was. His stomach growled rather loudly, and the rest of his thoughts were forgotten.

He at least had the decency to mildly blush.


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0
Edan Crosier wrote:
Narrator of the lost Tomes wrote:

Wasn't ignoring your post, just wanted to advance Shari and Ramar a bit.

"yes, Desthen again, you two seem to like talking about him." He looks at you a little squinty. He doesn't actually live in the temple, he has a modest dwelling in town. If you would like to pay him a visit then I can give you his address and let him know that you were calling on him next time he is here."

I figured you weren't. We are rather disjointed in the time department..

Edan's eyebrows raised, and he visibly thought it over, before shrugging and looking to Godelina for her agreement. "If that is fine with him. We're new to town, and I'm a bit of an artist as well", he added humbly. Having Desthen's location would be one more thing that did not have to be tracked down, and they could talk to people another day, once they knew where everyone was. His stomach growled rather loudly, and the rest of his thoughts were forgotten.

He at least had the decency to mildly blush.

Godelina gives a smile at Edan in reguards to his drawing.

"Yes, he's quite a talented artist, I think he should spend more time drawing and he might have it hanging up on display one day." she praises, though finds herself blushing as she doesn't know where all this extra energy about his art came from but manages to recover when his stomach growled. "We better feed you, otherwise these books might start looking appetiting. Thanks you for everything and we would be glad to have his address if you have it." she smiles as she waits for a note and then head off with Edan to the tavern to eat.


'Shari Velnokal wrote:

Very happy for the fact she did not need to make any noise to tell Ramar of this, she thinks "Ramar, I hear chanting inside the house, I want to see who is doing it." She then slips her dagger out and lifts the hook, trying to be as quiet as possible (despite the yammering of her heart here.)

Stealth 1d20+8

Ramar frowns before projecting, "Shari, can you make out what they are chanting? Be careful. No need to face it all alone."


Male Human

You slip open the widow shutters with a slight creek, but the chanting does not stop and you believe that you have not been detected.


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

'Shari sends to Ramar via her link "I am OK...I just want to hear what they are saying... She climbs up inside the window and glances around her making sure the area is clear, before she creeps along to hear what the chanting is.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Male Half-elven Fighter 3

At the point that Shari starts to climb inside the window, Ramar notices a figure emerge from the shadows at the other end of the alleyway near the house.

A tall man in grey scale armor moves with a strong, careful stride towards the young woman. Although he carries what looks like twin swords, in his hands is nothing more than a large stick or a piece of board.

So intent is the young lady on the window and the chanting that she fails to even note his presence. Until she feels a tap on her back intended to get her attention and stop her intrusion through the window.

A level voice, with a touch of sarcasm, tells her, "You'll have to be a little more quiet to sneak around this neighborhood, lass. Now...you mind telling me what you are doing?"

Hello one and all. ;-)


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

Ramar is nearly stunned by the level of shock, followed by an overwhelming sense of panic Yeah she is a skittish one, he he... She hastily stumbles away from the man and responds to his accusation in a high pitched whisper "I...I was not...I mean...I did not mean to...I just wanted to see what is going on in there!"

Nice intro post there!..:)


Male Half-elven Fighter 3

Thanks! :-) I'll credit our DM for coming up with the suggestion.

The tall man standing before Shari tosses his stick aside; rests one hand across the pommel of his sword while the other he uses to gesture.

He seems at ease, making no threatening movements towards her, and a wry grin like a cat who caught a canary. "By Cayden's tankard, what is so interesting in there? Maybe you spotted a fat purse or a nice ring, hmmm?"

Aside from the surprise, two things stand out about the man. One is his eyes - an unnatural cobalt blue that looks luminous in the half-light. They seem to follow Shari - although glances in the direction of Ramar seem to indicate he is aware of him. The second is the metal badge on a leather sash he wears across his armor. It is embossed with the Saltmarsh Coat of Arms - and with it there's the sinking realization that he's member of the city guard.

As if to impress that last part, his tone is more level but softer: "Now...give me the honest truth...and we'll see what I do about you two."


Male Human

Great intro, I will see what happens character interaction wise and then step in and we will move on from there.


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

Shari starts to think of an excuse...a glib response in reply to the question posed to her. As the words start to leave her lips, her eyes are drawn to his own and he is amazed to see her own eyes are a sky blue, mixed with flecks of grey, very close to his own shade and unusual for a person of her racial stock.

As her gaze locks with his, all thoughts of deception are chased away by his gaze. "I...that is WE...are investigating rumors of cultists in Saltmarsh. We tracked the disappearance of a child Ramar encountered outside of town to this house. WE believe the cultists are using it as a base of operations."


Male Half-elven Fighter 3

Lanten tilts his head slightly, as if noticing something about Shari - a warm look of new interest in her. Any intensity or wariness seems to drain away as he stares into the lady's striking eyes. As he listens to her truthful explanation, his focus is on her lovely face and oblivious to her companion, Ramar. Ah, Pa...You were right, a pretty lass can cause you as much trouble as the worse drunk. Still...

As she finishes her whispered sentence, he comes awake and retains more of a standard posture, but his tone is more casual and wry and quiet.
"Ol' Mrs. Delanor's been telling me about the Collins and their missing boy every day since I started covering this block. I was a bit suspicious of them, but I gave it up to muddled gossip." He shrugs with a pause and looks at them both.

"But then she swears some kind of Andoran official and his lady assistant were about - making inquiries into the matter. 'You just wait, young man, you'll see it wasn't hokum.'" (He imitates the old woman's chastising by authoritatively wagging a single finger)"And here I happen to spot you walking about - the very description of her ramblings you are. I don't think you're any kind of officials and I don't know anything about cultists." His tone becomes rigid briefly, but then softens again. "But your story about the missing son and these odd folks rings true to what I've heard lately."

Hope that sounds alright. Thought it might work well to use your previous investigations as a link.


Male Half-elven Fighter 3

Lanten's jaw tightens, as if he is making a difficult decision. He mumbles, "Not gonna win myself any friends at the garrison, but..."

Turning his gaze at Shari with intensity again and nodding his head towards the house she was sneaking into: "Alright, good ahead and take a look in there, but be careful and get back here." His tone is cautious, but commanding. "If there's any trouble, I'll make it an 'official' visit and maybe we can find something about what's going and see if your 'hunches' are true."

For the first time, he seems a little nervous - absently tightening and releasing his grip on the pommel of his sword, but exactly what worries him he isn't saying.

Hope I haven't over-extended your plans, GM. Apologies if so.

Spoiler:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 - Lanten (Sense Motive)
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 - Shari (Diplomacy/Bluff)

I just thought I would see how much Lanten would react to Shari's response. By my estimation, she pretty much convinced him the minute she focused those eyes on him and spoke so sweetly. ;-))


Male Human

Nope, works perfectly


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

'Shari nods weakly and returns to the open window, her knees shaking a little (not due to fear, apparently) and proceeds inside...

Narrator, let me know if I need to reroll any Stealth/Perception checks.


Male Human Psion(telepath) 2

Ramar focuses his thoughts, Shari, what is he saying? I see the badge. Seeing the way the two of them are looking at eachother, Ramar reddens a little, Do you really think we can trust him?


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

"Ramar, he said he believes us and is willing to help us!" 'Shari's thought echoes across the mental bond between them. Along with a sense of excitement. In response to Ramar's question, she is dumbfounded. "Trust him? Why of course I trust him! With those eyes..." The sense of excitement grows more intense, OH! uhhh..." Ramar senses great embarrassment from her.


Male Human
'Shari Velnokal wrote:
Narrator, let me know if I need to reroll any Stealth/Perception checks.

the chanting continues, it sounds like two people possibly a male and female, and it comes from the back room of the house. It appears to be a small two room house, the front is the family area, cooking, and where they would welcome guests, and the back is the sleeping area and storage.

give me a new stealth check for approaching the back room.


Male Half-elven Fighter 3

Unaware of the conversation between Ramar and Shari, Lanten sees Ramar staring at where he and Shari were near the window. He gestures towards him with an inward wave - implying to him to come over here.

He tries to keep alert of the surrounding area - listening to Shari's movements; looking out for anyone who might see them; etc.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

'Shari slides closer to the back room of the house, trying to get close enough to see if she can recognize the chanters.

Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Ooops...


Male Human Psion(telepath) 2

Ramar starts walking over toward Lanten. He pauses when he feels Shari's trepidation as she moves toward the door. He quickens his step. Once he gets to Lanten, he whispers harshly "Look, she trusts you for a reason I cannot fathom but I hope you are good with those swords. We may have need of them soon."


Male Human

As Shari makes her way through the dark room she bumps into a table and sends a bowl clattering to the floor, the chanting from the next room stops and a woman's voice calls out "Who is there?"


Male Half-elven Fighter 3

Lanten seems to blink back - slightly shocked by Ramar's statement - before refocusing. His luminous eyes seem to peer at Ramar intensly for a moment.
"Ah, seems these two are more than just partners, given that tone. Ah, Pa...you're words are sounding truer by the minute."

Lanten answers in tone that is calm, quiet, and flat, but his gaze never leaves Ramar as they await Shari. There's also a distinctive tightening of his hand on the grip of his sword.
"Maybe she trusts me because I'm the one with the badge here, neighbor." As if to emphasize his offical station, he taps the metal coat-of-arms badge on his armor as he speaks. "...and breakn' and entering is still a crime in this town."

He pauses slightly, and then adds:"So the answer you should be fathoming is why I should be trusting you two instead of hauling you in? 'Cause right now I'm only going on the hunch that your lady-friend's tale is truth and there may be children at risk..."

Before he can say more, the falling bowl's clatter immediately puts him on alert and he glances into the window to see if he can determine Shari's situation.

Bracing himself...his next words to Ramar have the tone of a command. "Get ready to pull her out this window. If it gets worse, I'm about to go make nuisance of myself."

Spoiler:

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

"Oh...*&^%" The sailor's curse Ramar senses from 'Shari seems out of character, but the sense of fear is not. "I have to get out of here!" She wastes no time in trying to backtrack as quickly as possible to the window and climbing out of the house.

Stealth 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Male Human

You quickly, quietly backtrack to the window hearing sounds of movement in the conjoining room but you see no one enter the room you are in prior to slipping behind the curtain and exiting the house. After you get out you begin to hear movement in the room you just hastily vacated and sounds of searching and furniture being moved about.


Male Half-elven Fighter 3

Lanten listens intently to see if he can glean any further idea of what's going on. He waves Ramar and Shari towards the alley's shadows, as if to imply get outta sight!

If it sounds like the people are making their way towards the window, he takes on the stance of having walked up and noticed the open window for the first time. As he acts to examine it, he gives the residents a flat, calm assessment:
"Evening, ma'am(or sir). Seems you left this window open; any trouble here? Best close it up then; the sea drift getting colder this evening."
And then moves on nonchalant and feigning ignorance to the recent activity.

Or, if no one sounds like they are coming closer, he slowly makes his away from the window and out of site of the house before talking to Shari and Ramar again.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Bluff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Male Human Psion(telepath) 2

Ramar helps Shari get out of the window and then reluctantly takes Lanten's advise. "Let's get out of sight, Shari"


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

'Shari allows herself to be led by Ramar as the two of them hurry into the alley. She blinks back a tear forming in her eye as she responds "I...I am sorry Ramar. I was not thinking straight there." He has no trouble sensing her conflicting emotions here.


Male Human

No one ends up coming to the window though you hear angry mutterings inside before silence, then the chanting starts up again. Though more subdued this time.


Male Human Psion(telepath) 2

Ramar blushes and shakes his head, "Do not worry Shari. You....you have no duty to me......let us focus on the task. We can discuss this later." At that, Ramar nods for her to see what is going on.


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

Yes...yes of course Ramar. 'Shari nods mentally before she looks out of the alleyway to see what happened to Lanten.


Male Half-elven Fighter 3

Lanten walks back towards Shari and Ramar, rubbing his chin in puzzlement. "Someone breaks into your home, but you don't even check your doors or call for someone's aid? Maybe this ain't the best part of town, but still...this thing's got me more curious than a cat with a string."

He looks at Shari and Ramar in a more subdued manner. "I'm still not sure what you have stumbled on to here, but it doesn't sound right. I'm still too junior a watchman to be bursting in on folks based on 'noises.'""But if you plan on going back in there" - he glances more intensely at Shari when he says this part -"I won't stop you for now. My feelin's that they may be more cautious at the moment, so you'll have to either more careful or wait awhile until they let their guard down."

He shrugs, waiting to see what the two of them say at his.

I don't want to sound like I am making total party decisions here, so don't hesitate to correct me. Also - I didn't know if you wanted to take this opportunity to get Edan and Godelina more involved, if it makes sense. Just a thought.


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

'Shari nods in agreement. "I think going back right now would be a mistake. They would certainly be ready for us if we did." She pulls at one of her braids for a second before continuing "I think we should find 'Lina and Edan, see what they found. Maybe we can all put our heads together here and come up with a plan."

Yeah I think we all need to become a regular party again. Besides I am sure the others are getting bored here ;)


Male Half-elven Fighter 3

Lanten nods at the decision. "Alright - I have to make a check of the street. Don't know if you want to be seen walking along with the City Watch - might give folks the wrong impression." He adds the last with a mischievous wink and a grin.

"Where I can find you two so I can hear about all this investigatin'? And who's Lena and Edan?" The last question is added with quizzical tilt of his head.

Yea - I was getting worried about them.;-)


Female Human Rogue 3 current hp 15/15; AC 16, t14, ff 12 ; Init +3; F+1, R +6, W +1; Perc +6

"'Lina and Edan are friends of ours, who are also investigating the rumors of these cultists with us, Lanten. You can meet us at the Lizard's Boat...I do waitressing there at times....hopefully I still have a job there..."


Male Human

Shari and Ramar head back toward the Lizard's Boat to meet up with Lina and Edan while Lanten finishes his rounds and then goes off shift, allowing the next guard to take over his rounds. Traveling to the Lizard's Boat on the off chance that the rest of the group is still there.

@ Shari you could always inform your "boss" that you are currently caught up in something and need some time off.


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0
'Shari Velnokal wrote:
"'Lina and Edan are friends of ours, who are also investigating the rumors of these cultists with us, Lanten. You can meet us at the Lizard's Boat...I do waitressing there at times....hopefully I still have a job there..."

with that last line I was thinking of Rachel from Friends who Gunther still thought was working as a waitress even though she hadn't worked there in what must've been months.

Godelina is sat down, discussing their findings with Edan until she notices 'Shari and Ramar enter, followed by a member of the guard. Eyeing the elf suspeciously she casts detect evil on him.
"So...'Shari who is your 'new' friend there?" she asks curiously and suspeciously looking at this man.

sense motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male Human Cleric 2/Wizard 1

Per usual, a jug of cold tea sat in the center of the table, and Edan was in his usual seat, though his sketchbook was closed and on the table, he was clearly enjoying simply sitting and relaxing. He smiled at 'Shari, and nodded to Ramar, straightening up and scooting his chair over a little so that they would have space to sit. He was not wearing his armor (again), and besides the usual dagger nearly everyone wore, was unarmed. When Godelina spoke, he turned his eyes towards the person she indicated, raising his eyebrows.


Female Aasimar Paladin/3rd) (HP 28/28, AC 19/10/19. F +8, R +4, W +7, P +3, Init +0
Edan Crosier wrote:
Per usual, a jug of cold tea sat in the center of the table, and Edan was in his usual seat, though his sketchbook was closed and on the table, he was clearly enjoying simply sitting and relaxing. He smiled at 'Shari, and nodded to Ramar, straightening up and scooting his chair over a little so that they would have space to sit. He was not wearing his armor (again), and besides the usual dagger nearly everyone wore, was unarmed. When Godelina spoke, he turned his eyes towards the person she indicated, raising his eyebrows.

Lol he makes Godelina look over-dressed.

Godelina is wearing her chainmail armour, heavy wooden shield by her side and equipped at her waist is a longsword, warhammer and dagger with a quiver of arrows and a shortbow nearby. She looks as if she's dressed for war, but wears priestly robes with her armour. He hair and eyes shine with a luster of brilliant gold, her hair cut short and easy to manage and not get caught in her armour.

Anything I've missed I'm sure is on my character's page.

451 to 500 of 1,022 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Adventures from the Lost Tomes All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.