Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Adventure to the Jade Regent (Inactive)

Game Master mathpro18


601 to 612 of 612 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Female Halfling Sorceror - Ice Linnorm : 2

My eyes go wide when I see the next ship, or more specifically the crack, "Will that be safe to walk on?"

Perception : 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Hmm, boat ... what boat?


Female Halfling Oracle 2
defenses:
HP 15/15 AC: 18, touch 13, flat 16; saves fort 2,reflex 3, will 5 +2 to fear

Mary trudges along at the back of the line, her shorter stature not giving her a good look at the surroundings until they get nearer to the ocean. There in front of them is the second ship if ship could describe it. How the goblins managed to raid the ship with out killing themselves surprised her. However if the goblins could do it so could Mary. With that Ida in mind she takes a good long hard look at the ship trying to discern a safe path.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Oly one way to find out I suppose. Watch your step it may be a bit tricky, but over there it might be a bit safer. We we all going in or is someone going to stay out here and be on watch? I am up for either as my small frame might allow me travel easier and not sink into the mud. If anyone has a rope now would be the time to get it out as well.


Female Halfling Sorceror - Ice Linnorm : 2

"We will go too, for we are also the same height as yourself Mary."


Female Human Ninja 2

Shrugging out of her pack, Shianne reaches inside it and pulls out a coil of black silken rope. I think this will do Mary," she says as she shoulders her pack once again.

She gives the wreckage another once-over before taking the lead and heading out to investigate the ship with the coiled rope slung over her shoulder.


You all make your way onto the wreckage of the ship. Clearing the moss away from a sign you see the ships name scrolled in a board hanging from the wreckage. You all search the ship and most of you are pretty convinced its empty.

Mary:

You notice some bones sticking out of the mud and as you move in a little closer to investigate 4 skeletons animate around the deck of the ship. Mud drips from there bones as they start growing.


Female Halfling Oracle 2
defenses:
HP 15/15 AC: 18, touch 13, flat 16; saves fort 2,reflex 3, will 5 +2 to fear

Calling out to evyone to watch their backs, Mary prepares for the assault from the skeletons. Oy, Masaru, Kerri, Shianne we have some skeletons animating. Looks like 4 of them. Watch yourselves.

Know religion 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


everyone roll init and post your actions for the first round.


Female Human Ninja 2

Shianne finishes stowing her rope back in her pack and slipping into it when Mary's words reach her ears. Her hands slip to her twin sais as her eyes begin to scan the deck of the hulk.

Init:: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Round 1:
Drawing her two sais, Shianne steps to Mary's side, prepared to attack the first skeleton to come near.

attack primary / light / feat: 1d20 + 2 - 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 6 + 2 + 2 = 15
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
damage if flanked: 1d6 ⇒ 2

attack off-hand / light / feat: 1d20 + 2 - 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 10 + 2 + 2 = 0
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
damage if flanked: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Female Halfling Oracle 2
defenses:
HP 15/15 AC: 18, touch 13, flat 16; saves fort 2,reflex 3, will 5 +2 to fear

Round 1:

Init 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Moving next to Masaru, Mary touches him on the shoulder. May you strike true and quick. Abadar guides your hand and heart, Masaru.. cast guidance on Masaru.


Female Halfling Sorceror - Ice Linnorm : 2

Initiative : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

As soon as I see the walking skeletons, I start to whisper some familiar incantations, "zezhuanth iri letoclo ve gahri nomeno tafiaf. xurwk coi zyak si shilta ti qe ocuirtor." With this I start to shrink, until I am only half of my original height.

Cast Reduce Person
Current AC : 16


Am I correct in remembering that Masaru is going to be MIA for a bit because he was heading home?


Female Human Ninja 2

yes

601 to 612 of 612 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Adventures to the Jade Regent All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.