Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

Adventure Path Reign of Winter

Game Master GM Sapphire Fox

Maps

Chronicles


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,329 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Quasit* wrote:

Quasit curiously watches Fin and Selena mount into the trees. "What? You guys have something against campfires?" she says cheekily.

"Not at all. I do have something against being easily found and snuck up on while sleeping though. Also, things like bears might be a problem for someone on the ground, but not for me up in a tree. And better yet, most folks forget to look up, especially when focused on the nice and inviting campfire." She grins mischeviously with the last point, "So up is better. Some things can't climb, and for those that can, the movement of the tree from their climbing makes it harder for them to sneak close enough to try slitting my throat in my sleep. Also, less likely to be found up here, and if there is a fight, I have the high ground and an easy escape route."

Finally done with her hammock, Selena disappears into it, though the tip of her spear pokes out a bit.

Grand Lodge

Female LN Half-Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +0 | Perc: 15, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration +1d6 0/9 Active conditions: None.
Selena Snoe Yelizaveta wrote:
Quasit* wrote:

Quasit curiously watches Fin and Selena mount into the trees. "What? You guys have something against campfires?" she says cheekily.

"Not at all. I do have something against being easily found and snuck up on while sleeping though. Also, things like bears might be a problem for someone on the ground, but not for me up in a tree. And better yet, most folks forget to look up, especially when focused on the nice and inviting campfire." She grins mischeviously with the last point, "So up is better. Some things can't climb, and for those that can, the movement of the tree from their climbing makes it harder for them to sneak close enough to try slitting my throat in my sleep. Also, less likely to be found up here, and if there is a fight, I have the high ground and an easy escape route."

Finally done with her hammock, Selena disappears into it, though the tip of her spear pokes out a bit.

"You dumb enough to already be tree'd, all the more power to you."


A light voice dances down from somewhere in the tree, "You seem to think that I can be trapped up here. It is no more a trap than dealing with any other enemy that can outrun me, and in fact, has advantages over being overrun on the ground. Now if you can outrun your opponant, than great, but that doesn't help if they kill you in yoir sleep, or even simply catch you off guard."


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3, HP: 26/33, AC: 21, FF: 19, Touch: 12, CMB +6, CMD 18, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +4, Cold Resistance 2, Initiative +2

Bulvi decided to avoid getting involved in the bickering. He tends to his gear, the day had been long and the routine of gear maintenance helped him get his mind off some of the disturbing things they had encountered recently.

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/3 |HP:24/24|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+7,W0|Init+6|SPD30|PER +5|ACRO +10|APPRAISE +5|BLUFF +9|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +13|ESC ART +9|KNOW(Local)+5|PERF (wind) +6|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +10|SWIM +5|UMD+7|

Quasit also decides to avoid the bickering. She grabs a nearby fallen branch which looks relatively long and straight, strips the twigs off of it, then takes her perfectly round snowball and impales it on the pointy end. Then holds it out over the fire.

"Whooooo's hungry?" she says musically.

Sovereign Court

I have bulvi on 2nd shift, and Fin on either 1st or 3rd, anyone else before I make checks for the night?

Grand Lodge

Female LN Half-Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +0 | Perc: 15, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration +1d6 0/9 Active conditions: None.

Selena and Ibona will be on third shift together. Ibona doesn't trust her at all, so won't let her keep watch alone.

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/3 |HP:24/24|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+7,W0|Init+6|SPD30|PER +5|ACRO +10|APPRAISE +5|BLUFF +9|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +13|ESC ART +9|KNOW(Local)+5|PERF (wind) +6|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +10|SWIM +5|UMD+7|

Quasit and Sakitu both volunteered for 1st shift. So I think its:

1st: Quasit and Sakitu
2nd: Bulvi and Findurel
3rd: Ibona and Selena

Sovereign Court

1d3 ⇒ 1

Percept Quasit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Percept Sakitu: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

shortly after getting some sleep and 1st shift of the watch starts, what seems like a strong wind happens to pick up, though once it calms down you wonder where it might have come from, and the minute you start to move you feel as if something cold is coming your way

Quasit, and Sakitu Reflex

Reflex Quasit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Reflex Sakitu: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Quasit not liking this cold blowing at her, rushes to the side quickly, and tries to get a word in to Sakitu to warn her but its too late, she isn't able to move fast enough

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2 Sakitu takes 2 and is sickened for 3 rounds, Quasit is fine and takes 1 unless she has evasion

Spoiler:

Bulvi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Findurel: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Quasit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Selena: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Sakitu: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Ibona: 1d20 ⇒ 3
GM: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
GM: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Roll off Bulvi: 1d20 ⇒ 3
Roll off Selena: 1d20 ⇒ 10

one of the creatures that is just a whirl of snow, and air glides over and attack Sakitu

Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

while the other almost looking bat like, strikes a claw at Quasit

Claw: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

~Suprise round~~
GM 1
GM 2

~~Round 1~~
Knowledge Planes to ID
GM 1
GM 2
Findurel
Selena
Bulvi
Sakitu
Quasit
Ibona

Grand Lodge

Female LN Half-Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +0 | Perc: 15, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration +1d6 0/9 Active conditions: None.

Know(Planes): 1d20 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (15) + (5) + 9 = 29
"What is going on????"

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/3 |HP:24/24|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+7,W0|Init+6|SPD30|PER +5|ACRO +10|APPRAISE +5|BLUFF +9|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +13|ESC ART +9|KNOW(Local)+5|PERF (wind) +6|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +10|SWIM +5|UMD+7|

Quasit does indeed have evasion

"Up and at 'em everyone! We've got visitors!" shouts Quasit. "Ice bats! Saki, stay down! Saki is hurt! Someone help her!"

Whipping out her sword, she faces down the little creature, and actually betrays an unconscious grin of excitement. "You bit off more than you can chew here, little fella! I've got reinforcements in the trees!"

She jukes left, then flips the blade in her hand and stabs backwards at the creature, trying to catch it off balance.

Bluff check for Improved Feint: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Melee attack vs flat footed: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (6) = 12

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger / 3rd | HP:28/28 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:4 CMD:19 | Saves F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9|

Fin will draw his bow and fire from the tree at the creature in front of Saki...

Longbow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 (+2 if target is undead)

Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 (+2 if target is undead)


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3, HP: 26/33, AC: 21, FF: 19, Touch: 12, CMB +6, CMD 18, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +4, Cold Resistance 2, Initiative +2

Bulvi gets his sword and shield ready. There was no time to don his armor but he had kept the mystically protective cloak on to help stay warm.

Grand Lodge

Female LN Half-Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +0 | Perc: 15, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration +1d6 0/9 Active conditions: None.

Ibona pulls out her gladius in one hand, wand in the other, ready to defend or attack where needed.

Dark Archive

Female Kitsune Sorcerer 3 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | HP: 23/23 | AC: 12 T: 12 FF: 10 | CMB 0, CMD 12 | F: +3 R: +4 W: +3 | Cold Steel Remaining 7/7

The blast of cold washes over Sakitu, freezing her to her bones. She instinctively wraps her arms around herself. "Ohhhh. So cold!" she says through shivering lips. And then, immediately after the cold she is overcome with sickness. "Oh no. I'm not staying down!" she replies back to Quasit. She raises a hand towards the creature and a magic missile flies into it's airy form.

magic missle: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Keeping quiet, Selena looks out the end of her hammock and throws her dagger at the nearest of the creatures.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d4 ⇒ 3

Are either of the creatures roughlh beneath Selena? If so, next turn she'll drop on them with her longspear.

Sovereign Court

slide 5 for map, will update when I have my books tomorrow to do so, I apologize again

Sovereign Court

Ibona, you konw the small whirlwind is an Air Elemental, though the other one is an Ice Mephit

what 5 things do you want to know about them

Mephit SM vs Feint: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Fin fires a round at the Elemental, and hits squarely

Selena hit the mephit with the dagger looks like its magical?

Bulvi gets moving at the shout of an alarm

Sakitu fires a magic missile at the air in front of her, and does enough damage to kill it

Quasit Bluffs her way to attacking the mephit and lands a solid blow but doesn't seem like all of it is going through

The Mephit seems to knit a little of her wounds together, before trying to claw the annoying little one in front of her

Claw 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
claw 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

though both horribly missing

~~Round 2~~
Mephit -8
Findurel
Selena
Bulvi
Sakitu
Quasit
Ibona

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger / 3rd | HP:28/28 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:4 CMD:19 | Saves F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9|

Fin will fire another, this time at the mephit...

Longbow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Grand Lodge

Female LN Half-Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +0 | Perc: 15, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration +1d6 0/9 Active conditions: None.

Strengths, Weaknesses, Immunities, Hit Dice, Special Attacks

Ibona moves forward, ready to support the group, and attack the creature in front of her....

Gladius: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3, HP: 26/33, AC: 21, FF: 19, Touch: 12, CMB +6, CMD 18, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +4, Cold Resistance 2, Initiative +2

Bulvi circles around to the left and calls out to Quasit "Move to the otherside and keep it off balance. Lets put the bastard down!" Bulvi tries to bring a powerful blow with his cold iron longsword and get the creatures attention.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Dark Archive

Female Kitsune Sorcerer 3 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | HP: 23/23 | AC: 12 T: 12 FF: 10 | CMB 0, CMD 12 | F: +3 R: +4 W: +3 | Cold Steel Remaining 7/7

Sakitu focuses on the mephit and aims another blast of magic missile at it.

magic missile damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sovereign Court

DR 5/Magic, Immune to Cold, fast healing 2, weakness to fire, and has a breathe attack

just as Sakitu releases the magic missile, the mephit is destroyed

~end of combat~~

Sovereign Court

After dispatching the Ice Mephit and Elemental, the rest of the night goes uneventfully, though as you get your things ready in the morning, and make your way along, you start to notice the snow is getting deeper, harder to move in, its maybe a foot and a half deep.

you come to the end of the trail, seemed like forever, though really only a couple hours have passed. and you notice....well...

at the end of the forest trail seems to be nothing but white, you manage to squint but can only see maybe 5 feet ahead of you. The trail leading into the clearing is buried under 3 feet of snow crusted over with frozen sleet. Heavy ice burdens the trees to either side, bowing their branches until many touch the ground, becoming one with the wintry landscape.

Conditions: All sight including darkvision is obscured beyond five feet in front of you, movement ahead will cost 4 squares to move one, if you are wearing snow shoes, your movement will cost you 3 to move one.

Map on Slide 7

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/3 |HP:24/24|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+7,W0|Init+6|SPD30|PER +5|ACRO +10|APPRAISE +5|BLUFF +9|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +13|ESC ART +9|KNOW(Local)+5|PERF (wind) +6|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +10|SWIM +5|UMD+7|
GM Sapphire Fox wrote:

just as Sakitu releases the magic missile, the mephit is destroyed

Quasit finds herself swinging at empty air as the creature drops dead into the snow before her. This startles her a bit and she jumps back instinctively, but then a moment later gives a little fist pump of triumph.

"Yes! Good job guys! Thank Desna you're all light sleepers!"

Her attention now turns to the little dead mephit. She squats down and scoops the tiny thing up with the tip of her sword, then carries it over carefully to the campfire and examines it more closely in the light of the fire.

"Huh. She looks like a little person. I thought it was some kind of ice bat the way it was fluttering around. Evil looking little thing..." She seems thoughtful as she flings it away from the campsite into the woods.

She turns to Sakitu. "That thing got you right in the snoot with that spray of snow. Are you ok? Come stand close to the fire."

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/3 |HP:24/24|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+7,W0|Init+6|SPD30|PER +5|ACRO +10|APPRAISE +5|BLUFF +9|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +13|ESC ART +9|KNOW(Local)+5|PERF (wind) +6|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +10|SWIM +5|UMD+7|

As the trails end and the visibility comes to an end, Quasit pulls her cloak down tightly around herself and averts her face from the wind. She grabs hold of the back of Bulvi's cloak to keep from getting lost, and trudges forward grumbling inaudibly to herself.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3, HP: 26/33, AC: 21, FF: 19, Touch: 12, CMB +6, CMD 18, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +4, Cold Resistance 2, Initiative +2

Bulvi puts on his snow shoes as he peers into the blinding snowstorm before him. "Maybe we should get a rope, not to wrap it around us fully but to hold onto in our hands, make it easier to stick together."

Grand Lodge

Female LN Half-Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +0 | Perc: 15, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration +1d6 0/9 Active conditions: None.

"Great idea Bulvi. Have us already captured for the next enemy to come wandering by. Lets at least sit and warm up by the fire some more."


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3, HP: 26/33, AC: 21, FF: 19, Touch: 12, CMB +6, CMD 18, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +4, Cold Resistance 2, Initiative +2

"I said we don't wrap it around us, just hold it in your hand."

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/3 |HP:24/24|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+7,W0|Init+6|SPD30|PER +5|ACRO +10|APPRAISE +5|BLUFF +9|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +13|ESC ART +9|KNOW(Local)+5|PERF (wind) +6|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +10|SWIM +5|UMD+7|
Ibona Perharice wrote:
"Great idea Bulvi. Have us already captured for the next enemy to come wandering by. Lets at least sit and warm up by the fire some more."

I think we left the fire behind long ago. We're on a trail entering a clearing buried in snow and sleet.

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/3 |HP:24/24|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+7,W0|Init+6|SPD30|PER +5|ACRO +10|APPRAISE +5|BLUFF +9|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +13|ESC ART +9|KNOW(Local)+5|PERF (wind) +6|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +10|SWIM +5|UMD+7|
Bulvi wrote:
"I said we don't wrap it around us, just hold it in your hand."

Being cold, wet and blind makes Quasit feel less assertive and snarky. She just nods (although no one is likely to see it) and waits to be handed a rope by someone more motivated than herself.


Selena looked to Bulvi "Sure you haven't done this before? Though quick knots are generally better. Keeps hands free that way yet can quickly slip out if need be. If we get split up, I'll make my spear light up so look for it."

As she speaks she looks at the sky and weather to judge the upcoming weather, then looks at the trees for good spots to mark them up high.

"Well, unless someone can still see the trail, it would best for us to follow the tree line. For a small clearing, we can get a good idea of it's size despite not seeing it, but also, we can find any other trails out of it, which if there is only one then we know which to go. If it is a large area, we avoid getting lost and will eventually find a geographical feature to follow. Of course, there might be something out there, but until the weather clears or if someone has a compass, there isn't much point to wandering out there. Of course, whatever we do, we need to mark the spot here so we can identify this spot later."

Dark Archive

Female Kitsune Sorcerer 3 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | HP: 23/23 | AC: 12 T: 12 FF: 10 | CMB 0, CMD 12 | F: +3 R: +4 W: +3 | Cold Steel Remaining 7/7

"I like the rope idea too. And keeping to the trees."

Do I still have the NL damage or did that go away with rest?

Sovereign Court

it's gone with the rest

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/3 |HP:24/24|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+7,W0|Init+6|SPD30|PER +5|ACRO +10|APPRAISE +5|BLUFF +9|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +13|ESC ART +9|KNOW(Local)+5|PERF (wind) +6|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +10|SWIM +5|UMD+7|

GM, just to keep things moving, I think we're all just venturing forward into the clearing as best we can until something happens or we see something besides snow.

Sovereign Court

this will get you just to the clearing of between the igloos

Four low igloos stand here in the snow. A well-packed trail of large
footprints passes between them, heading both north and west.

the creature is 10' up in the air currently

Spoiler:

Bulvi: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Findurel: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Quasit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Selena: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Sakitu: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Ibona: 1d20 ⇒ 19
GM: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

as you move forward something from above falls and lands on Sakitu

Thunder Stone Touch: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

everyone I need a DC 15 fort save or be deafened for 1 hour

~~Round 1~~
Bold to act
Knowledge Nature to ID
GM
Sakitu
Ibona
Selena
Findurel
Quasit
Bulvi
GM 2
Gm 3

Dark Archive

Female Kitsune Sorcerer 3 | Init: +2 Perc: +2 | HP: 23/23 | AC: 12 T: 12 FF: 10 | CMB 0, CMD 12 | F: +3 R: +4 W: +3 | Cold Steel Remaining 7/7

Sakitu grabs her ears as the world shakes.

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 Do I have to exceed the DC?

Grand Lodge

Female LN Half-Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +0 | Perc: 15, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration +1d6 0/9 Active conditions: None.

Know(Nature): 1d20 + 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (3) + (1) + 9 = 13
Fort dc 15: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Ibona, deafened by the loud something or other, draws her weapon and wand, as usual, and prepares to aid her comrades or avenge their deaths.


Selena thinks Quasit needs some mental help for simply wandering out into the white like that, then everybody else just follows her. She actually considered letting them get lost out there, but eventually decided to follow along anyway as she didn't have to worry about the conditions much herself aside from wasting time.

Thus she is greatly annoyed at more enemies being faced simply because her advice was ignored. Maybe they'll listen next time, maybe.
K Nature Untrained: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Fort Winter: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

She is perhaps a mite angry about Winter's hearing loss.

Winter takes cover behind one of the igloos, shaking her head as she can't hear anything.

Selena looks at the creature attacking them,walking closer, "Do you always great nobility with a thunderstone? Attacking a noble is a good way to find yourself dead, or in a lot of pain." She doesn't really expect them to roll over for her, but she could get lucky, or they may surrender sooner. Or they may reveal something useful.

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/3 |HP:24/24|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+7,W0|Init+6|SPD30|PER +5|ACRO +10|APPRAISE +5|BLUFF +9|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +13|ESC ART +9|KNOW(Local)+5|PERF (wind) +6|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +10|SWIM +5|UMD+7|

Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Quasit staggers back a step, and one hand goes up to her ear to feel for blood. She opens her mouth wide and blinks like a dazed thing for a moment.

Then she spots the attacker, fluttering 10 feet in the air.

"Oh you little ...!"

She digs under the folds of her cloak and pulls out a dagger, then flings it at the flying critter, more in frustration than anything.

Ranged Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

After this, she dives into the igloo behind Bulvi, attempting to hide and regather her wits.

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger / 3rd | HP:28/28 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:4 CMD:19 | Saves F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9|

Fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Fin will fire a cold iron arrow at the flying creature...

Longbow: 1d10 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3, HP: 26/33, AC: 21, FF: 19, Touch: 12, CMB +6, CMD 18, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +4, Cold Resistance 2, Initiative +2

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Bulvi curses at the unexpected assault and took out his crossbow begining to load it. He stares daggers up at the creature.

Sovereign Court

Sakitu you are fine, and everyone remember, sight only with in 5', there will be concealment bonuses for attacks beyond 5' as appropriate

Sovereign Court

Ibona, with the roll you think it might be some sort of winter Fey, but you can't really be certain

Sovereign Court

80-100hit: 1d100 ⇒ 25

fin fires at the shadowy snowy thing that dropped the thunder stone and his arrow gets skewed aside and disappears

Sounds like one of the igloos opened up a door and footsteps from another location are on the way, as the creature starts to cast a spell

~~Round 2~~
Bold to act
Knowledge Nature to ID
GM
Sakitu
Ibona deafened
Selena
Findurel
Quasit deafened
Bulvi
GM 2
Gm 3


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 3, HP: 26/33, AC: 21, FF: 19, Touch: 12, CMB +6, CMD 18, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +4, Cold Resistance 2, Initiative +2

Not feeling too confident about the likely hood of the bolt hitting it's mark after seeing Fin's shot get deflected so easily.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1
Concealment: 1d100 ⇒ 4

...the shot sales way off target and Bulvi sighs.

The Exchange

Female Human Unchained Rogue/3 |HP:24/24|AC18,F13,T15|F+2,R+7,W0|Init+6|SPD30|PER +5|ACRO +10|APPRAISE +5|BLUFF +9|CLIMB+5|DIPLO +7|DIS DEV +13|ESC ART +9|KNOW(Local)+5|PERF (wind) +6|SLEIGHT +8|STEALTH +10|SWIM +5|UMD+7|

Some instinct begins to take over in Quasit. Unable to hear and barely able to see, a small voice in her begins to rejoice, and she gets the metallic taste of blood on her tongue. She embraces the shadows and creeps off to encompass mischief.

Double move, stealth

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Grand Lodge

Female LN Half-Elf Investigator (Empiricist) 2 | HP 15/15 | AC 14 T 10 FF 14 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +1, R: +3, W: +3 | Init: +0 | Perc: 15, SM: +9 | Speed 30ft | Inspiration +1d6 0/9 Active conditions: None.

Ibona, deafened but seeing her companions ok, takes a moment to survey the battlefield. Truthfully, the best thing for her right now is to defend the group and heal where needed.

Ibona will delay until AFTER gm moves, so she can heal/aid as needed.

Grand Lodge

Male Elf Ranger / 3rd | HP:28/28 | AC:17 T:15 FF:13 | CMB:4 CMD:19 | Saves F:+4 R:+8 W:+2 (+2 vs enchantments) | Init:+7 | Per: +9|

Fin will switch and fire a silver arrow at the flying creature...

Longbow: 1d10 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Selena decided that she would talk their language, wishing once again for fire magic. She vanished from below and appeared just behind the creature, stabbing at it with her spear.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 131d8 ⇒ 5

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,329 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Adventure Path Reign of Winter All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.