Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


AZ's Kingmaker

Game Master Azure_Zero

Current Map
Current Game Date: Pharast 28th

Updated: 04/29/2014

Renders:


2,401 to 2,427 of 2,427 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>

Male Human Wizard 2

Halloran dismounts, Well, let's take care of the horses and we'll see what we can do about that. Halloran leads his horse to one side, ties it off so it can graze, unsaddles and grooms it and puts out water and feed for it.


Female Elf 2nd lvl Rogue

Earwen follows suit she asks Halloran "So who is this person?"


Male Human Wizard 2

Jhod? Halloran says. He's a cleric of Erastil, he showed up at the trading post a while back, looking for an abandoned temple of his god, which Halloran gestures to their surroundings with one hand, we are currently standing in, Elaine, Alkaid, Silstaren and I found it for him and as soon as he heard about it, he moved in.


Male Human Wizard 2

After he finishes taking care of his horse, Halloran will seek out Jhod and ask him, Do you have any supplies? I was planning on making dinner, if you have anything to help round out the meal it would certainly help, you are of course invited too.

Whether Jhod has anything to work with or not Halloran arranges a meal, even if he only has trail rations to work with.

Profession: Cook: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Jhod_Kavken:

"I have what I've gathered from around here."


Male Human Wizard 2

Very well, that should give me something to work with.


Female Elf 2nd lvl Rogue

I have tea. Would anyone like some tea?


Jhod_Kavken:

"Tea would be lovely."


Male Human Wizard 2

After Halloran finishes making dinner, he asks, So Jhod, how are you finding things here at the temple?


Jhod_Kavken:

"It's good for living out in the wilderness."


Female Elf 2nd lvl Rogue

Earwen gets a tea pot and some tea from her saddlebags. As she pours water in the pot she asks "Jhod who do you worship?"


Jhod_Kavken:

" I am a Cleric of Erastil, and I've been sent here by Erastil to do his work here."


Female Elf 2nd lvl Rogue

"A fine god to worship. Out here in the wilds its dangerous, its nice to have ally. Is there any way we can help you?


Jhod_Kavken:

" I am actually fine out here and under his protection."


Male Human Wizard 2

Glad to hear it Jhod, speaking of out here there is a boar who makes his nest nearby, we're planning on going out and hunting it down in the morning. Apparently, someone put a bounty on it because it's become a problem, with any luck we'll come back with fresh boar meat tomorrow evening, if we're not lucky we may need healing. Halloran says.


Jhod_Kavken:

"I would not mind getting some boar meat.
Great stuff to smoke and have for the winter."


Male Human Wizard 2

We'll see what we can do, Halloran says. After taking a taste of what he is cooking, Halloran says, Dinner's ready, pass down your plates get it while it's hot.


Elaine will have tea as well.


Roll a cooking roll, Halloran.


Male Human Wizard 2

I thought I already did, but alright.

Profession: Cook: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Ouch. my apologies in advance.


Oh you did, it was a good number of posts back and missed it.

Halloran's cooking brings everyone to the fire to eat and it's good.


Male Human Wizard 2

After dinner and clean up, Halloran says Well if you'll excuse me I'll be turning in, we wizards need our sleep, that's why I usually take 3rd watch.

Suiting words to action, Halloran lays down on his bedroll and goes to sleep.


Frank

"I'll take first watch then."


"I will also be on first watch"


??: 1d10 ⇒ 5

Nothing happen for the night.
And morning comes.


Male Human Wizard 2

Since Halloran is already up, he'll study his spells for the day and make breakfast.

Profession: Cooking: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Breakfast is ready! Get it while it's hot! he calls out to wake everyone up.


Elaine wakes up to the smell of breakfast. and prepares spells then eats.

2,401 to 2,427 of 2,427 << first < prev | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Solos Kingmaker Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.