Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

AZ's Kingmaker (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Current Map
Current Game Date: Pharast 28th

Updated: 04/29/2014

Renders:


1,401 to 1,450 of 2,436 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>

Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 (Thug)/Barbarian 1 (Urban Barbarian)

Asok directs Brand to hold fast and fires another arrow at a goblin.

Shortbow 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage 1d6 ⇒ 1


Need reflex, for everyone


Male Elf Ranger

sugar lost this morning's post.

Silstaren tries to back Duneah away from the fireball.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Then he lines up a shot and fires.

Shortbow 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 .... Damage 1d6 ⇒ 4

Targeting preference. First a wounded goblin not engaged in melee. Second an unwounded goblin not engaged in melee. Rather than risk friendly fire, I won't shoot into melee.


Elaine tries to escape the fireball. reflex1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Human Wizard 2

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

On his turn Halloran will dismount from his horse.


do the horses need reflex too?


I'll say no.


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 (Thug)/Barbarian 1 (Urban Barbarian)

Reflex 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Alkaid counter attacks the goblin
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Mikka slices a laughing goblin
Asok and Silstaren both hit the same laughing goblin now laughing at the sliced goblin.
and Alkaid's punch misses the goblin.

rand: 1d20 ⇒ 14

the goblin tries to run for it.


Alkaid attacks the goblin as it runs
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

and punches it hard enough to snap it's neck


Male Elf Ranger

Goblins all dead?

Silstaren drops his bow as he slides from his mare's back and draws his sword. HIs foot catches in the stirrup as he drops down and he's thrown off balance. He barely reaches Mikka's side.

Ride 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Failed fast dismount. So move action to dismount. Move action to advance to Mikka.


All gobs are dead.

"What the heck were these goblins eating to be that gassy?"


Male Human Wizard 2

An interesting question, Halloran says, moving towards the downed goblins.

Halloran casts detect magic, he then searches their bodies, for weapons, armor or other valuables.

How much XP did we get for this encounter?


400 xp per character


Expert 3/Slacker 4/Layabout 2

So 530 xp back in June + 400 for this encounter + a few hexes @ 25 xp per = level up?

Do we really score 400 each for beating the amazing self-exploding goblins?


No level up yet, you need 2K

Starting to think I did the XP math for this encounter wrong,

Yep I goofed, it's 200 XP per character.


Human Fighter (Free Hand Fighter) 2

Mikka sheathes his sword after cleaning it of goblin blood. He coughs, the fire having burnt his throat and scorched him terribly. He leans against Brightest's side, rubbing his eyes to free them of smoke.

"If anyone has some healing to share, I'd appreciate it. That blasted goblin scorched me something fierce."


"Here, I'll heal that up, Mikka."
Alkaid cast CLW on Mikka.
Heal 10 HP


Human Fighter (Free Hand Fighter) 2

Mikka breathes deeply through an unburnt throat. He bows to Alkaid. "My lady, I thank you! Breathing is thing I take for granted until I can no longer do it."


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 (Thug)/Barbarian 1 (Urban Barbarian)

Asok, still on his horse, approaches the carnage. Brand shies away a little at the smell, but the Half-Orc keeps him steady. Asok peers out between the trees, watching for more dangers.

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Alkaid starts to look around
perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

"Looks like I found what they were eating to be that gassy."

A little into the woods from behind a tree she pulls out a big cloth bag.

"They were eating a crap load of beans, and there is another two full bags here, and 5 empty bags."


Elaine says "A lot of us were caught in the explosion burst of energy to heal all of us will be nice if you know how to do that Alkalid."


The Bags of beans are treasure above the poor quality goblin gear.


Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Male Human Wizard 2

"Your pardon lady," Halloran says extending a hand to the bag of beans Alkaid is holding. "May I see that?"

With Alkaids permission, Halloran will make an appraise check on the beans.

Appraise: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


The bags are marked T.Bell Beans, and are worth 2 gp per bag.


Male Elf Ranger

Silstaren sheaths his sword and looks around the area. "Only goblins could be so incompetent. Their goods will be worthless. Their bodies will foul the earth and attract scavengers. We should drag them away from the trail."

Sparing no time to search the bodies, the elf grabs two by the collar and begins dragging them deeper into the woods.

20 yards or so should do it.


Elaine says "I agree they will only attract carrion beasts" Elaine then moves to drag the bodies.


Male Human Wizard 2

Halloran will gather up the beans, empty sacks and anything else of value, and load them on his horse if there's room. If not, he'll put them on some other horse.

After that he'll help, Silstaren and Elaine move the bodies.


Male Elf Ranger

Onward.


"I can't believe goblins ate 5 bags of beans,
and I'm guessing they ate the five bags in under two hours."


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 (Thug)/Barbarian 1 (Urban Barbarian)

Asok smirks. "Goblins are mostly stomach." he says. "And head..."


Elaine sarcastically asks "Were they trying to get their stomach upset?"


Human Fighter (Free Hand Fighter) 2

"And arse, if that gas was any indication."


"I think that gas was mostly the bean's fault."


Human Fighter (Free Hand Fighter) 2

"Then perhaps we should leave them here, lest we blow up the fort!"


"I think that only applies if you eat more than a few bags in under an hour."


Male Human Wizard 2

An interesting question no doubt, but one probably best left for another day.


Eliane will look at the beans to see if she knows what kind of plant they come from in case of need from foraging to stop unpleasantness for the party. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Human Wizard 2

So I take it we move on to the next hex?


1d100 ⇒ 19

as you move along you hear a loud roar, echo though the trees.


Male Elf Ranger

Silstaren quiets his shying horse and looks around for the source of the roar.

Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Also, is it a really loud roar super far away, or a loud roar kind of close?


the roar is a good distance away, and it sounds pi$$ed


perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Elaine:
it sounds draconic


Male Human Wizard 2

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Can we tell which direction it came from?


Halloran:
it sounds draconic, and westward.


"Wow, that thing sounds pi$$ed."


Male Elf Ranger

Silstaren kind of cringes at the echoes. "I hope it remains where it is and doesn't come looking for a vent for its anger."

1,401 to 1,450 of 2,436 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Solos Kingmaker Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.