Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


AZ's Kingmaker

Game Master Azure_Zero

Current Map
Current Game Date: Pharast 28th

Updated: 04/29/2014

Renders:


801 to 850 of 2,427 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Vital Stats:
HP 12/12, AC 17, CMD 15, Touch 12, Flat 15, F +1, R +2, W +2, INIT +2, Perc +4
Human (Ulfen) Oracle 1 (Battle Mystery)

"I speak from experience. The gods took my eyes. I speak of what I know while you blow wind and swagger about like a peacock."

Höd takes a deep swallow of whatever alcohol he was given, and sighs.

"Forgive me friends. I am sour to the gods. It is not right for me to push my views on others."


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Draconic: Red Dragon)/1

"Captain Garess? Yes, as the Swordlords representative out here we should present our credentials to him post haste." Buckwell begins to search out the captain of the guards, leaving a somewhat resigned looking pony standing in the middle of the courtyard.
After introducing himself to Garess and having the man verify the charter Buckwell will rejoin the others at table, after taking Jynx and leading her to the stables to be groomed and fed. Buckwell raises his cup at Halloran's toast "Here, here. I too second Lady Elaine's sentiments."
"Indeed, Master Silstaren. There is beauty in everything and it is always exciting to see what is over the next hill or behind the next bend in the trail. You never know what you might find."
At Asok's comment Buckwell looks at the half-orc "Indeed, friend Asok. Perhaps it's past time we bring a little civility and decency to this land."
"Now, now Mikka. No one has called you rude, as far as I can tell. Just...boisterous. Hod is just expressing interest in Brother Jhod's profession and is curious as to its results."
Turning to face the priest Buckwell says "So Brother Jhod, what brings you out here to the back of beyond? We were charged to be out here, but you appear to be no merchant passing through, nor a hunter dropping off or picking up supplies."


Jhod Kavken:
"I felt the calling of Erastil to come here, and am looking for a lost template of my lord in the Green Belt."


Kesten Garess:
"Were you looking for me little one?"


Elaine says "Can you tell me more about the lost temple to your lord I would like to hear more aobut it?"


Jhod Kavken:
"All I know is that there is a statue of my Lord, a man made pool of water and an Angry bear guarding the area."


Human Fighter (Free Hand Fighter) 2

"I'll forgive you this time, Hod, but insult me again and my sword will fly on its own." Mikka still smiles but his eyes are hard and steely. You've no doubt he'd have no problem killing a man for a perceived slight.


Vital Stats:
HP 12/12, AC 17, CMD 15, Touch 12, Flat 15, F +1, R +2, W +2, INIT +2, Perc +4
Human (Ulfen) Oracle 1 (Battle Mystery)

"I trust then, Mikka, that you will show no more flaws to insult?"

Höd returns the stare cooly.

"I have no quarrel with you, but Fenrir has been known to bite those who assault me."

The Ulfen pats the greatsword affectionately.


Human Fighter (Free Hand Fighter) 2

"Oh trust me, Hod, my virtues far exceed any flaws I may have. And you started the quarrel. I merely stated I would end it."


Vital Stats:
HP 12/12, AC 17, CMD 15, Touch 12, Flat 15, F +1, R +2, W +2, INIT +2, Perc +4
Human (Ulfen) Oracle 1 (Battle Mystery)

"Maybe on the morrow we spar a bit? Would that calm the fire in your blood? It is common knowledge that the Brevic people's temper rivals that of my own people. For my part, I prefer not to fight my friends, but if testing my steel with let you sleep better, I will consent to a friendly bout."


"If you boys want to duel, then duel outside the outpost.
As we would not want to risk damaging our host's property, and I'll be the judge.
If not, I'll cool you two off with a cold shower."


Vital Stats:
HP 12/12, AC 17, CMD 15, Touch 12, Flat 15, F +1, R +2, W +2, INIT +2, Perc +4
Human (Ulfen) Oracle 1 (Battle Mystery)

Höd laughs.

"Thank you. Frue. You are kind to offer. Mikka will decide if your services are needed."

Skald:

Frue means "My Lady"


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Draconic: Red Dragon)/1

Buckwell bites back his retort "Little one? I'll have you know I'm considered quite tall amongst my people." and instead smiles at the guard captain "Yes, sir I was. We have recently arrived under orders from the Swordlords and I wish to present to you our credentials" so saying Buckwell reaches into his pack and produces his copy of the chrater and presents it to Captain Garess.

As Mikka and Hod verbally spar with one another, Buckwell sits slightly bemused by the whole affair until the threat of bloodshed is made"Now, now boys. There will be plenty of other worthy opponents to fight, we don't need to pick one with each other. My temper can burn as hot, or even hotter, than anyone's but there is a time and a place for everything and this is neither. We are definitely off to a bad showing amongst our new companions."


Human Fighter (Free Hand Fighter) 2

Mikka smiles at the thought of sparring, of living once more in the ring. "Very well, Hod! Let by gones begone bye, and all. I look forward to learning of your people's sword play! And as for the shower, is her highness offering to join me?" Mikka leans forward with a leer replacing the steely eyed glare of a moment before.


Elaine says "Nicely said buckwell I agree completly."


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 (Thug)/Barbarian 1 (Urban Barbarian)

Asok's expression is one of displeasure at Mikka's antics. "Yes, let's keep grudges and threats of violence for our foes." he grumbles. "I have no doubt we will have no shortage of those." The Half-Orc turns to Halloran and Silstaren. "Speaking of which, perhaps you gentlemen may fill us in on what we're up against in in this region. I saw you were injured earlier, Halloran. Who was the culprit?" he asks.


Kesten Garess:
looks at the papers from Buckwell
"I see, you came very highly recommended."


"No good sir, you taking a cold one by yourself.
As I prefer Gentlemen, and not those similar to those that think like Jin "The Ghost" SnowTomb."


Elaine asks "Who?"


Human Fighter (Free Hand Fighter) 2

"You got me, lady: I have no idea what you're talking about. But it sure to nice to watch you talk," Mikka grins and continues to leer at Alkaid.


she gives the gaze of disgust to Mikka as she talks
"Jin is a well known underground merc in the north, but is also the worst kind of womaniser.
He's a lecherous, tenacious, prideful, vengeful, greedy, arrogant, stubborn, rude and crude A**-Hole of the universe.
When he takes a job, odds are it gets done to perfection as he is also a well prepared, cautious, cunning, and resourceful man.
He is only acts professional when he's on the job, otherwise he's a nightmare to women."

"The reason he's called The Ghost Demon is because those that have fought him and lived, say it's like fighting a demonic ghost.
And that he get next to no injuries on the riskiest jobs that generally require a skilled squad to get done, and that's with a few casualties expected."


Human Fighter (Free Hand Fighter) 2

Mikka shrugs at Alkaid's explanation. "As my fencing instructor said, it takes two to dance."


"And no woman would dare want to be his dance partner."


Vital Stats:
HP 12/12, AC 17, CMD 15, Touch 12, Flat 15, F +1, R +2, W +2, INIT +2, Perc +4
Human (Ulfen) Oracle 1 (Battle Mystery)

"I can't wait to see you headbutt something Mikka! What a sight that will be."


Male Elf Ranger

Silstaren quietly comes to dinner and sits in a corner. He accepts a glass from the bandit's bottle and quietly observes the conversational give and take.


Male Human Wizard 2

Mites Asok, little blue fey with nasty dispositions and even uglier faces. If you want to know more about them, you'd have to ask Silstaren, he's the one who recognized and dispatched them, I was too busy trying to keep from bleeding to death. Halloran pauses to take a sip from his glass.

Once he gets his breath back he continues, Apparently, they have an ongoing feud with a local tribe of kobolds, called the Sootscales clan. We've actually had several dealings with members of their tribe before, the Sootscales that is, we we're supposed to meet with a kobold called Yip today, who was going to let us know if his Chief was interested in trading with Oleg. But when we got there, Yip was nowhere to be seen and I was ambushed by a pair of mites.

Pausing in his story to gesture at Silstaren, Halloran continues, If he hadn't been there, I probably wouldn't be here right now, in the Stolen Lands it's good to have someone you can trust watching your back. You'll find plenty of enemies outside these walls, without looking for any in your own party. Halloran does not look at either Hod or Mikka when he says this.

Pausing to take another drink Halloran continues, So anyways after Silstaren bandaged my wounds, he read the tracks around the area we were in and determined that kobolds and mites had been fighting each other and withdrawn in separate directions. With just the two of us and me injured, we decided it would be smarter to return to the fort, then risk further investigation.

I would have liked to track the mites and find out more about them, both to remove a potential threat and to win the regard of the Sootscales. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? I realize kobolds don't have the best reputation, but they're the first creatures we've encountered in the area who haven't attacked us on sight. Also there knowledge of the area could prove useful.

Gesturing at some of the people in the fort Halloran says,As I mentioned earlier, we've been dealing with some of the bandits in the area, I think for the time being at least we've managed to resolve that issue. But from what some of the bandits have said, we may not be through with them yet. Supposedly, there's a bandit somewhere in the area who calls himself the Stag Lord and all the bandits around here answer to him.

I don't know if that's true or not, but one of the bandits who came to the fort to pick up their tribute, was wearing this. At this point Halloran shows those around the table the silver stag head medallion Happ was wearing when he was captured.

I'm going to assume that Royston left this behind when he left, as he was the one who was holding it last.

If this Stag Lord does exist, he could be a real threat, but considering all we have going on around here, I'm prepared to let him be a worry for another day. We've got more than enough to worry about in the here and now. Having finished his story, Halloran promptly finishes his drink, then holds up the bottle and asks, Anyone need a refill?


Elaine asks "Did the sootscales say how many mites there might be?"


Halloran Westover wrote:

...

To commemorate the event, Halloran will retrieve a bottle of alcohol from his stash to serve at dinner, not the green herbal liquor, the other stuff.

So you've taken booze from the crate of various liquors, Oh many bottles are opened?


Male Human Wizard 2

I'm not sure they know, besides we didn't really get into any long discussions, they mentioned the mites, but didn't give us any details about them.

I was just going to open one, but if I needed to I could open a second one.


Let's see which one you pulled?

1d6 ⇒ 6 Black Jack

The bottle Halloran pullout out, has only a graphic for label,
two black and white playing cards, one's an Ace of spades, the other is a Jack of spades.

I need fort saves from everyone who had a drink of it.


Male Human Wizard 2

Uh-oh, known them for less than a day and I poison everybody.

Fort save:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

I think I failed.


Male Gnome Sorcerer (Draconic: Red Dragon)/1

Fortitude save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 (Thug)/Barbarian 1 (Urban Barbarian)

Fortitude: 1d20 ⇒ 15


those that fail are going to get drunk and this is really strong stuff,
Their is a reason why it's called Black Jack.


she drinks her glass

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

starting to get red in the face, and her words become slightly more slurred as she speaks
"Halloran, do you have the bottle this came from?"


Human Fighter (Free Hand Fighter) 2

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

"Intriguing liquor. It's a little weak, though."


from the saves so far

Halloran:
you pass out

Buckwell:
your drunk

Asok:
your drunk

Mikka Restokov:
your drunk


fort save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Male Human Wizard 2

Snooooore. Halloran says, from his new position face down, and drooling on the table.


red in the face, and her words slightly slurred and see's halloran pass out
"Oh, looks like he can't hold his liquor.
I think this is Black Jack."


Elaine:
your drunk


Vital Stats:
HP 12/12, AC 17, CMD 15, Touch 12, Flat 15, F +1, R +2, W +2, INIT +2, Perc +4
Human (Ulfen) Oracle 1 (Battle Mystery)

Fort Save

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

The Ulfen drinks what is given him.


Hod:
your drunk

Reason it's called Black Jack?:
Black Jack is 21, and that's this drink's fort save DC

Should I fast forward to morning, or let you guys RP your drunken characters


Vital Stats:
HP 12/12, AC 17, CMD 15, Touch 12, Flat 15, F +1, R +2, W +2, INIT +2, Perc +4
Human (Ulfen) Oracle 1 (Battle Mystery)

Höd excuses himself from the table with a drunken, "Bergin' yer perden...", has a long piss in the corner of the trading post, and falls asleep in a pile of hay outside the stable.


Elaine says "I can't imagine kobolds holding this down." Then she falls asleep in a corner.


Human Fighter (Free Hand Fighter) 2

"I always hated my father," Mikka suddenly spits out with intense vehemence. "And my brother, goody-two-shoes that he is. And my mother. B!tch always wanted a toy she could show off to her rich friends. At least my father had the grace not to pretend he loved me. Honest fool. I'm not unloveable, am I?" He suddenly turns to Alkaid, all pretense of his usual confident self melting away. "I mean, I tried to be good like Gallain. I tried to be the good little son. I worked my arse off to master this sword." He draws his Aldori duelling sword and lays it on the table. "It's damnable hard and I worked and worked and worked. I'm good, too. Better than good. Great. But did it make them love me? Nope. Mother just used me and Father just hated me. I think Mother cheated on him. Gallain's blond, Father's blond, Mother's blond, I'm dark haired. One of these things is not like the others, eh? That's why he hated me. Mother's little mistake. B@stard. But that don't mean I'm unloveable, do it? Do it?" The swordsman seems almost pathetic now, holding his cup like a life preserver to a drowning man.


Male Half-Orc Rogue 1 (Thug)/Barbarian 1 (Urban Barbarian)

Asok snorts. "You think you got it so bad? Wah wah my rich mommy and daddy didn't love me." he slurs. "Grew up a slave. No mommy. No daddy. Jus' sun up to sundown work and beatins..." His witty and intelligent exterior has similarly melted away. Eyes redder than usual, he bangs his hand on the table making every other cup jump. "Ya pansy-ass nancy boy. All yer money an' all yer houses an' yer horsies an' toys and..." he belches and a little spittle or vomit sprays onto his chin. "Ugh... An' ya don't think to find any happ'ness in what ya got? What about us as got nothin'? 'Ad ta fight an' scrape and scratch fer everythin'. You make me sick!" Asok's face gets greener, and he stands up, his carefully combed hair pulled wild. He looks more like an Orc now, though he normally tries to look like what he thinks people expect an Orc to look like. "I'll put a knife in yer belly an' string your guts up for ya! Maybe ye'll find some happ'ness in the Boneyard if ye can't find any here!" Asok staggers around the table towards Mikka, then swerves sideways, trips over Alkaid's chair and crashes to the floor. "Uhhhhgh... get you when the ground stops spinnin'..."


Human Fighter (Free Hand Fighter) 2

"Ha! Darnit Demon Nose, you are drunker than a! You know, drunk thing! You're drunk! And now you're on the floor. You know, that floor looks awful comfy. Cool and not moving. Yeah, I could go for some floor righta bout now..."


Wow, we got some good RP out of it...


Elaine half asleep says "My mom is a hag" Then turns over and falls asleep.

801 to 850 of 2,427 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Solos Kingmaker Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.