Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

AZ's Kingmaker

Game Master Azure_Zero

Current Map
Current Game Date: Pharast 28th

Updated: 04/29/2014

Renders:


701 to 750 of 2,418 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

Halloran Westover wrote:
Check the discussion page for May 30th, 2012, after selling the bandits gear and divvying up the loot, everyone in the party should have 95 gps and 60 sps. Except for Silstaren, who got 55 gps and 60 sps. We also have a party fund back at Oleg's of 90 gps, 215 sps, 1 pair of silver earrings (unappraised) and a wooden music box (unappraised).

So I stand corrected, Thanks Halloran, as I had to quickly post what I though you had earned


Male Human Wizard 2

Your welcome Azure.

So back to Oleg's? Halloran asks the others.


Male Human Paladin 1

"Too time consuming to do that each time," opines the paladin. "Let us push forward."


Male Elf Ranger

"I thought that was the plan. A quick jaunt east, back to Oleg's and then down to meet the kobald's tomorrow. An extra night under the stars is fine with me. We can stay south of Oleg's. As you will."


Male Human Wizard 2

Well then, let's go. Nice to meet you Bokken, thank you for letting us water our horses.


Male Elf Ranger

Silstaren nods agreement with Halloran and slowly turns his horse to the southwest.


Male Human Wizard 2

On their way out Halloran says, If no one objects I'd like to stop at Oleg's, to pick up some of the furs we got from the bandits, as trade items with the kobolds. While we're there we can have lunch, or maybe dinner depending on when we get there.


"A lunch is fine with me" says Rory, listening to his rumbling belly.


It'll be more like dinner

you all get back just as the sun starts to set over the horizon.
and you can see clouds in the distance.


Male Elf Ranger

Looking at the clouds, Silstaren says, "Maybe it would be as well to stay here tonight."


your back at the outpost.


Male Human Wizard 2

I agree with Silstaren,Halloran says. We can stay here for the night, with a roof over our head and head out to meet with Yip tomorrow.

If no one objects, Halloran leads his horse to the stables, where he feeds and waters it, before looking for the proprietors.

Oleg, Svetlana, he says with a nod for each of them. Are we in time for dinner?


Svetlana:
"It's a little cold, but still good"


Male Human Wizard 2

Wonderful Halloran says after dishing himself up a plate and getting something to drink, he sits down at a table and asks, How are things here?


"The sheep are behaving,
if that's what your asking"


Male Human Wizard 2

That's good to know, Halloran says, in between bites he asks And how are you finding things here Lady Alkaid?


"I'm finding it not bad here,
though I'll admit I would like a bit more variety in my drinks."


Male Elf Ranger

Silstaren also takes his horse to the stables for cool down, feed, and watering.

Joining the others for dinner, he says to Alkaid, "Perhaps you should get out more. The countryside here is fascinatingly unique and getting less so all the time."


Male Human Wizard 2

Silstaren is right, Halloran says. We're going out to parley with some Kobolds tomorrow, I don't think anyone would object to you coming along, if you so choose.


HP: 31/31 Saves: +6,+6,+6, Cleric(theologian) + Monk(martial artist) 4

"I still have to tend to the sheep, so not tomorrow"

Redemption:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


GM:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 1 - 4 = 2


Male Human Wizard 2

Yes, Hallorn says with a contemplative look on his face. How is that going by the way?


"It's going very well by the looks of it."


Male Human Wizard 2

If you please lady, what is the desired outcome for your flock? From what I've heard about the River Kingdoms people take a rather casual view towards personal property, and they are downright fanatical about their freedoms. Halloran says.

I'm just curious, what you hope to accomplish and when you'll consider the job done?

So for future reference it takes about a week of successful Diplomacy checks to turn someone from Lawful Evil, to Lawful Neutral?


"I hope that the flock does what they want, but with a sense of morals and values, that and they can become productive members of society."

yes it takes about a 7 days, provided you were successful each day.
But with her high rolls and their low saving throws I'll speed it up a bit.


Male Human Wizard 2

Party question in discussion forum


Male Human Wizard 2

Well good luck with that Lady. and with that, Halloran returns to eating.


Male Elf Ranger

"We shall miss your company tomorrow then, my lady. However I congratulate you on what you've accomplished so far."


Male Human Wizard 2

After dinner, Halloran will see about getting some kind of bath, then turn in for the night.


Male Elf Ranger

Silstaren checks the horses one last time, then turns in also.


When you all wake up the morning air smells fresh after the small rain shower last night, the sun is just over the horizon and can see the clouds that left the rain in the far distance.


Male Elf Ranger

Silstaren is up early. He wanders up to one of the platforms on the wall to see the sunrise and fleeing clouds. Desna smiles on us today.

Drawing his curveblade, he runs through a set of sword dances. They consist of a series of slow, stylized cuts, thrusts, and parries mostly performed on one foot. The sun is a full palm's breadth above the horizon when he finishes. He sheathes his long blade and dashes down the stairs three at a time to meet the others and make ready for the day's trip.


Male Human Wizard 2

After Halloran studies his spells for the day and has breakfast, he readies his horse.

He'll also be bringing a crate of furs with them, probably by making separate bundles and loading them on the horses.


"Hopefully you boys don't get yourself into to much trouble."


The party heads off to the radish patch,

1d100 ⇒ 42 Higher=yes

and don't see Yip.


Male Elf Ranger

Just out of curiousity, who is "the party" now? Did Royce, Eamon or Rory come along?


Rory Wanderbit, Halleran, and Silstaren.

Though I fear flykiller/Rory as not been on the boards for some time, like a week so far


Male Human Wizard 2

Halloran looks around, Hmm, either he's not here yet, or he's not coming. Looking over at Silstaren, he asks, What do you think, should we search for tracks? or set up camp and wait for him?


Male Human Wizard 2

Halloran surveys his surroundings.

Just putting up a post, to keep the game alive.


perception check then?


Male Human Wizard 2

Perception:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Male Elf Ranger

"Let us look around while we wait for him."

Silstaren pickets Duneah and begins circling the area looking for signs of Yip, kobalds, or other things of interest.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


As your both looking around you also notice Mite tracks on the ground.

two squat humanoids that seems to be nearly all head—an unfortunate
circumstance, considering how ugly its puffy blue face is, pops into view and attacks 1d2 ⇒ 1 Halloran

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12

1d3 + 0 + 1d3 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 + (1) + 0 = 2

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10

1d3 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3


Male Human Wizard 2

Well that was unexpected.

Initiative:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

On his turn Halloran will attack one of the mites with his quarterstaff.

Attack:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male Elf Ranger

INitiative 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Mites, fey?

Silstaren sweeps his long blade from his back and rushes to help Halloran.

Curve blade 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 ... damage1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

PC's First,
the Mites's attack was a surprise round,
so you took your round One actions.

@Halloran
1d20 ⇒ 17
1d3 ⇒ 3

@Silstaren
1d20 ⇒ 19
1d3 ⇒ 3

3 Damage each,

Halloran's at 2 HP


Male Elf Ranger

I peeked, they are fey.
Know(nature) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Silstaren steps back from the ugly little man and sweeps his blade toward Halloran's foe again.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 .... damage 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

"Mites! Nasty little woodland fey!"


That's one down, one to go.


Male Human Wizard 2

Halloran is going to make a full withdrawal action and back away his full movement rate, 30 ft.

That should bring him out of melee of the remaining mite, without provoking an attack of opportunity.


it goes for Silstaren
1d20 ⇒ 1
1d3 ⇒ 2

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

It goes to swing sideways, but it lost the grip on his weapon as he was swinging.

701 to 750 of 2,418 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Solos Kingmaker Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.