Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

AZ's HB Nor-Ham (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A homebrew game world


501 to 550 of 580 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

deorin takes 1d8 ⇒ 2 damage


Male Meso 1/2 Frost Folk 2 Two Handed Fighter

Urgthak will try another shot
To Hit:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage:1d8 ⇒ 5


Alkaid:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Winery:
she starts singing,
(inspire courage +1)


Male Draconic Human Unarmed Fighter 1/Martial Artist 1

How far up is the Nothic? Would it be jumping distance with my 10' reach weapon?


nope, it's keeping it's distance of 25 to 30ft.


Male Draconic Human Unarmed Fighter 1/Martial Artist 1

Smart little bugger. Flurrying once more, hoping for a finally decent roll or two. Edit: Aha! Finally something that should hit it!
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
damage 1d2 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Calen took one more deep breath before letting fly two more of the sharpened pieces of metal, one of them flying right towards the beast.


Female Changeling (Green Widow) Bard (Dervish Dancer)

Deorin will retrieve the rope from her backpack, and tie it to an arrow.


It gazes at Calen

Will save please.


Male Draconic Human Unarmed Fighter 1/Martial Artist 1

Will save1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Ouch missed by one

Calen takes 1d8 ⇒ 1 damage


Male Draconic Human Unarmed Fighter 1/Martial Artist 1

DC 18 will save and +14 stealth check at level two? This thing is as wonderful as it is brutal! If you wouldn't mind sending me the stats or bestiary page number for this thing after the encounter is over I'd be happy to show this little beastie to my players! Also, did I hit the thing?


It's from a 3.5 book and I tinkered with it to get it to pathfinder and my own house rules on monsters and it's not a +14 stealth, he used cover (+4) to crank his stealth check higher


Male Draconic Human Unarmed Fighter 1/Martial Artist 1

Oh, I didn't know you could get bonuses to stealth from anything less than improved cover like good old 3.5. I thought you just needed cover or concealment to even get to make stealth checks with out hide in plain sight. I'll keep that in mind. Love the flavor and will save vs damage for the creature by the way. I also don't know if Urgthak or I hit it this round, or when the next round starts. Any way you could post a round counter, even starting now or some such?


Who's going next?

Round: 5


Male Meso 1/2 Frost Folk 2 Two Handed Fighter

Urgthak will try another shot agian
To Hit:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage:1d8 ⇒ 4
Ohh I think I hit this time :)


Male Draconic Human Unarmed Fighter 1/Martial Artist 1

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

damage 1d2 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Calen grinned, feeling his rhythm now and flung two more shuriken at his opponent.

DM:
Can please tell me if I hit the creature last turn, as well as this turn?


Female Changeling (Green Widow) Bard (Dervish Dancer)

Deorin will whisper, Please let this work, and then fire the arrow with the attached rope.
to hit 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
damage 1d6 ⇒ 3


Calen Calour's last attack misses
(His cover is giving him +4 AC, you need to smoke him out)


Alkaid:
"time to BBQ it's a**."

quickly takes out a wiskey bottle and takes a quick sip.


Winery:
gets out a rag and puts into the top of the wiskey bottle.

"I hope it likes wiskey."


Human Jack of All trades

And it gazes at 1d10 ⇒ 7 Deorin
Will save please


Female Changeling (Green Widow) Bard (Dervish Dancer)

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


you take 1d8 ⇒ 8 damage


Winery:
Lights the rag.


Alkaid:
throws the molotov to the nothics generic location
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Fire damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4


The Nothic is forced out of it's position and is now on the floor.


Male Meso 1/2 Frost Folk 2 Two Handed Fighter

Urgthak Seeing it drop to floor, drops his bow and attacks with his spear.
Die Beast!
Power Attacking
Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage:1d8 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Sorry for delay i was on vacation since Thursday


And you miss by 1.


Female Changeling (Green Widow) Bard (Dervish Dancer)

Deorin will attack with her bow, then put it away.
To hit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2


The nothic does 2 claws attacks on Urgthak

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Male Meso 1/2 Frost Folk 2 Two Handed Fighter

Urgthak will take another stab at the beast
Your time has come to and foul beast
Power Attacking
Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage:1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
*sigh* and I seriously debated not power attacking


Winery:
Performs Inspire Courage (+1)


Alkaid:
she charges and kicks it
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23Crit
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6No Crit

Kicks do 2X damage compared to fist, but reduces CMD by 8 for the round and has other problem effects if used.
2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 4) + 4 = 14


Male Meso 1/2 Frost Folk 2 Two Handed Fighter

Feeling Inspired Urgthak will again attack
Power Attacking
Attack:1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 = 22
Damage:1d8 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 1 = 16


That's a good hit


Male Meso 1/2 Frost Folk 2 Two Handed Fighter

Huzzah


Female Changeling (Green Widow) Bard (Dervish Dancer)

Deorin will draw her scimitar as part of a charge.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17(+4 more if I hit with my last arrow)
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Sorry, I had some graphic design work due for my classes.


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

Is it dead yet? Oh and hello, hope you don't mind me poping in here. I don't want AZ to think I've gone off and forgotten about this game.


don't worry about that Deorin, I also have some school work, and my PC needed to be re-formated.

And it's dead.

you find a chest in the room made of wood and steel, 2 feet high, 7 feet wide and 3.5 feet long.


Female Changeling (Green Widow) Bard (Dervish Dancer)

Deorin will examine the chest.
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


The chest is a chest.
it has a simple lock that any human could open.


Male Meso 1/2 Frost Folk 2 Two Handed Fighter

Hearing it looks safe Urgthak will open the chest
Lets see what in this thing.


you open the chest and inside is a person.


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

guess that's my cue.
The first sound the young woman hears is the creak of a pair of hinges as Urgthak opens the lid. Instead of the soft bedroll she expects, she feels the hard bottom of the chest. Her eyes snap open in panic and look up into those of the large man holding open the lid. Her mind begins to race and a thousand frightening visions fill her head. She does the one thing she can in that state.

She screams.

Her voice echoes off of the stone walls and the young barbarian scrambles out of the box only to stumble to the wall, her legs still suffering from whatever magics had kept her alive. Before anyone can react, she is up, barely, with her back to the ancient stone and her breathing is coming in light, fast gasps. Her icy blue eyes are wide with fear.

Well, well, look who finely decided to wake up.


Female Changeling (Green Widow) Bard (Dervish Dancer)

Erm...
Deorin stares dumbfounded at the spectacle before her.


Male Meso 1/2 Frost Folk 2 Two Handed Fighter

"What the heck?...Who the hell are you?" asks a bewildered Urgthak at the woman screaming in his ears...


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

"W-wh-where am I?"

The small woman clutches the sides of her head as she seems to calm down some and the last of the adrenaline rush gives out as she collapses to her knees on the floor.

"I-I was i-in a... a..."

Her eyes go wide as the memories flooded back, her capture, the torment that her captors had heaped on her, and the lewd remarks and advances they had made while drunk.

Well, that your finally remembering what happened. I guess it took some time for the cobwebs to clear, but we haven't time for you to get over this, so I just need kill them.

"N-not again. Not that voice again."

Even as she speaks she curls up into a ball and starts to sob.

Oh GODS! What I wouldn't give to just have you listen to me! Well, go on and cry then. I'll just use one of them. Maybe the big fella that opened the box.


Male Meso 1/2 Frost Folk 2 Two Handed Fighter

Urgthak readies his spear to strike this woman, not sure if it is trying to lure him into some sort of trap.
is this some creature pulling images from my mind...I haven't really seen much frost folk since I left, and in a box?
Speak!! Tell me who you are and what are you doing here? and why were you in that box? He say as he points his spear at the woman


HP: 11/11 AC 16/14/12: F+3, R +4 W+1, Per:+1, Init: +6, Arrows: 57, B. Arrows: 20

The woman slowly composes herself. She doesn't look up and the last of her sobs are still bobbing her shoulders when she tries to speak again.

"My name is Ice Eyes. I don't know why I'm here. I-I was caught by slavers in my sleep. They put me in that," She points to the box as her anger begins to burn away her fear, "They bound me whenever they let me out. They taunted me. They leered at me."

She looks at the dead creature.

"And now they're dead."

Her stomach growls and she curls up even tighter.

"And now I'm hungry."

She gives brief sad chuckle at her unusual forwardness.

501 to 550 of 580 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's HB Nor-Ham All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.