Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

AZ's Carrion Crown AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Going to run all six modules for the Carrion Crown AP.


751 to 788 of 788 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

You get it.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 38/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Staring at Rhia, Janos suddenly cocks his head to one side. He quickly looks around, but then returns to the position as if listening for something. "I...I heard that. Rhia, I heard it too." He looks at the others. "Some...thing, was telling us that the name is for someone keeping the prisoners in place. A woman's name, one who died. And she's only keeping them in place for now." He shivers. "Is that how it always is Rhia?"

"What does that mean?"


...


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

Rhia looks at Janos with an expression of slight surprise before breaking into a smile.

"Yes, usually.....except no one else hears them. You're quite gifted, Janos."

She looks to the others, "Does anyone recall seeing anythig about a woman who died in Harrowstone? She may be the key to keeping this contained."


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 38/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

"Gifted? That's one thing to call it. Troubled is another. Mad is still another. I've heard both before.


Sounds like research....


Female Half-Elf Cavalier (Gendarme) / 1 [AC: 20/12/18 HP:11/11]

"I haven't but I think finding out some more information will be better then going into the prison without any sort of direction."


I put what you have in the research in the campaign tab

The answer to your current question is an odd piece and will require the right question.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 38/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

"Wait, Rhia. Didn't you speak of one of the criminals who died in Harrowstone? He spelled out victims names in blood?"

Janos sighs. "Researching this could take all day again, and we were hopig to get some answers in Harrowstone itself. Then again, if we don't learn what we can about what's going on, we might find ourselves in over our heads."


Sheriff Caeller:
"You were planning on entering Harrowstone, that place is cursed."


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 38/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos shifts uncomfortably. "We had the idea, Sheriff. The Professor's, um, death left several of us concerned. We thought we would take a look."


Sheriff Caeller:
"I can understand you'd want answers,
but the fact that the animals avoid that place tells most of us it's cursed land.
If you enter there you'd better be prepared for even the nine hells itself."


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 38/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

The half elf nods slowly. "Perhaps, it would be best to stay away for now. Besides, we may have some more to research in town." He looks to the others. "What do you think?"


Female Half-Elf Cavalier (Gendarme) / 1 [AC: 20/12/18 HP:11/11]

"My personal opinion is we need to address whoever did the descration, I don't like the idea of leaving innocent people unprotected from a threat like that."


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

"If the area is cursed, then we should be going there in order to banish whatever darkness holds sway their. It may be the source of all the strange dealings around here."


Female Aasimar Sorceress 1 (Starsoul Bloodline)

"Rhia makes a good point. Get rid of the potential source."


Sheriff Caeller:
"Getting rid of the source is fine and dandy,
but if you underestimate it, it could consume you."


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 38/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

"Understood. Thank you very much Sheriff."
He walks the group away from the monument, the gathered crowd, and the sheriff.

"If we can believe the spirit voices, the one who is in danger is already dead. I don't know what that means, but it could be that the townsfolk are actually safe." He sighs. "The Sheriff doesn't seem keen on us visiting Harrowstone, and I hate to get on his bad side. But if the Professor was killed because he was getting too close to the Whispering Way's efforts in Harrowstone, then we need to find out."


Plans?


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 38/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Plans sound like they are to head to Harrowstone. Though it's hard to know how many are still in this game.


You walk to Harrow stone,

as you approach you feel a chill in the air, as well as wrath and evil.


Female Aasimar Sorceress 1 (Starsoul Bloodline)

Valtyra shudders as she draws near "I dont like the feeling I get from this place." she states calmly


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 38/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos nods. "This will be unpleasant, it would seem."

He looks around for any signs of previous entry from the professor.
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


I'll try to get a map up during lunch.


Harrowstone grounds


Female Half-Elf Cavalier (Gendarme) / 1 [AC: 20/12/18 HP:11/11]

"Let's do the best we can do Valtyra" Catielda dismounts as they reach the grounds. She leaves her lance in it's holster and looks to the others, ready to get this moving along.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 38/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Where are we? #1?

Janos looks at the others and then steps forward, ready to see what the prison holds for them.


Yes we are, Number one

Funny how I read "Where are we? #1?", I though you were asking a first mate on a ship.


A sagging wood and metal gate set between a pair of stone
guard towers once barred entrance into Harrowstone, but the
gates now hang negligently open, creaking softly in what wind
touches the ruined bars.


What do you do?


....Is the game dead?


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 38/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Sorry, AZ, this one fell off my radar. But with no one else posting in more than a week, I think I'm going to call this one as done. Thanks for GM'ing it. Pity we didn't get farther.


Female Half-Elf Cavalier (Gendarme) / 1 [AC: 20/12/18 HP:11/11]

Shame. I waited and just saw no else was playing.


Sometimes it's better to post something than nothing, Catielda.

As posting something did helped a few other games I was/am in get going again.


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

It like other games, stopped notifying me of updates.


That's why I manually check each game every now and then.

Grand Lodge

F Female Aasimar druid 1 | AC 17 T 13 FF 14 | HP 15/15 | F +4 R +3 W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +5 (8) | spd 20 ft.

bump for interest

751 to 788 of 788 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZsCarrionCrown_Act:I All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.