Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


AZ's Carrion Crown AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Going to run all six modules for the Carrion Crown AP.


701 to 750 of 788 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Female Half-Elf Cavalier (Gendarme) / 1 [AC: 20/12/18 HP:11/11]

Caitelda glups a knot down in her throat though she trys to hide it by putting her hand under her chin as if in thought. "I have never crossed paths with the undead before, but I'll put my blade and lance to task if it comes to it." She spoke not out of confidence but instead a sense of duty. "I also have my little Remi if things get bad I can get wounded to safety and be back into the fray as soon as possible"


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Then you will both be a boon to us all. Amongst the professors belongings were journal entries detailing his suspicions that a cult of Necromancers are operatingin nearby Harrowstone. Last night we inspected a false crypt for clues and were beset on the way back by skeletons and zombies. We barely escaped. Today I believe we were to attempt heading to Harrow stone to inspect the building the whispering Way were possibly using. If you wish to come you should be prepared for battle.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 49/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos replies to Valtyra, "Unfortunately, a bit of both. The dead in these parts tends to be more restless than in others, I'm told. But the Professor was specifically researching a group called The Whispering Way. As Daniel said, they seem to be interested in the nearby prison ruins. It was destroyed in a fire a while back, killing many of the prisoners."


Female Aasimar Sorceress 1 (Starsoul Bloodline)

"I see. Well I would love to accompany you all to the Harrow Stone, I believe you will all appreciate the, talents, I bring to the table."


"Hopefully you don't wake the dead, while your there."


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 49/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

"You're welcome to join us. The Professor had a knack for creating friendships with talented people. If he asked you here, then I trust you have some skills which can help."


Female Half-Elf Cavalier (Gendarme) / 1 [AC: 20/12/18 HP:11/11]

"Well then shall we head to this prison in the morning or head out now?"


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

"My name is Rhia....Rhia Van der Geist. My family has battled the undead in this land for centuries and I carry on the tradition. That is how I came to know Petros, he has always been a great source of consultation and a dear friend to my family. He helped me come to terms with my...gift and the role I would play in stemming the continuous flow of darkness this land has been cursed with.

As she pauses a mug of tea seems to rise up off the table to her hand, and she whispers a brief thank you before taking a sip and setting the mug back down.

"I'm sure if Petros valued his association with you, we would welcome your companionship and whatever skills you could bring to bear on the problem at hand."


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal
Catielda Maroviggion wrote:
"Well then shall we head to this prison in the morning or head out now?"

After the false crypt we are likely as prepared as we will get. I would leave this morning while we have the entire day


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 49/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos nods at Daniel. "It might be prudent to see what remains of our encounters last night too. Perhaps there's a clue to who summoned these creatures." Janos drains his tea, then grabs a crusty piece of bread and wolfs it down.

"Is everyone ready to go?" He walks over to the now-cleaned breastplate and begins buckling it on.


Female Aasimar Sorceress 1 (Starsoul Bloodline)

"Ready. Let's head out."


As you walk through town you see people gathering around a monument.
Perception checks please.


Female Aasimar Sorceress 1 (Starsoul Bloodline)

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
"What is going on there?"


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

Perception1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 12 if undead related

Rhia scans the crowd in surprise.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 49/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Janos tries to look through the crowd to see what the monument is of.


Female Half-Elf Cavalier (Gendarme) / 1 [AC: 20/12/18 HP:11/11]

Perception

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Catielda is riding on her horse Remi, making sure she isn't in the way of anyone while using her gained height to look at the monument.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Perception1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Janos and Valtyra:
you overhear
"Who would do this?"
"I can't believe someone would desecrate the monument?"

Janos:
you overhear more
"Is that blood?"
"Why a 'V'?"


Female Aasimar Sorceress 1 (Starsoul Bloodline)

"Hello, sorry to interrupt, but what is this talk of a desecrated monument? Would you mind helping a out of towner figure out what is going on?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 49/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos whispers to the group. "Watch out, they said there was blood too."


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Worth looking at I would wager.
Daniel moves over and attempts to get though with his allies.
Excuse me. Pardon me, please.


Female Half-Elf Cavalier (Gendarme) / 1 [AC: 20/12/18 HP:11/11]

Catielda stays at the back of the crowd, being careful to make sure her horse didn't accidently step on anyone. "Daniel? Janos? What do you see?" She askes aloud and look at members of the crowd. "Excuse me, ma'am...sir...could you let me through to take a look? Please?"


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

DM does the crowd let us through?


The crowd let's you through

You see the monument splattered with blood and a bloody V written at the base of the monument.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 49/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos approaches the monument, first looking at the blood and then at the monument as a whole. "That's quite a bit of blood. Any way to know who's it could be?" he asks to no one in particular.

Perception on the monument 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


The Monument honours the brave men who died in the Harrowstone fire, is splatter with blood, and a "V" is written in blood at the base.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Daniel steps back, not knowing what to do. Hoping Janos might find something but the tracks, if there were any, would likely have been trampled by the crowd.
He calls to the crowd, Has anyone sent for the Sheriff or the Padre?


Sheriff Caeller:
"I'm right here, and this is despicable."


Female Half-Elf Cavalier (Gendarme) / 1 [AC: 20/12/18 HP:11/11]

"Sheriff is there anyone missing in town?" Catielda asks and looks around at the crowd hoping if someone knew they would speak up.


Sheriff Caeller:
"Does not look like it,
as this is little town and I see everyone here."


Female Aasimar Sorceress 1 (Starsoul Bloodline)

"Is there any kind of group who use the V as their symbol Sheriff?"


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 49/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos stays out of the conversation, but walks over to Rhia and whispers, "You sense anything? Some dark magic, perhaps?"


Sheriff Caeller:
"There are no gangs or groups around these parts."


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

As the others converse with the Sherriff, Rhia nods in response to Janos' question and briefly whispers a phrase, shifting her visioon into the magical spectrum.

She studies the scene seeking any indication of magic, fanning out to study the crowd once she is satisfied.

Detect Magic


You find nothing magical


Female Aasimar Sorceress 1 (Starsoul Bloodline)

"Hmm, well that is truly odd. Thank you sir."


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 49/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos nods as Valtyra returns to the group. "It's cause of concern, but I don't see what more we can help here. I'm sure the sheriff will have thins cleaned up. We should just be aware of anything that has a V symbol or starts with V." He takes a deep breath. "So ready to explore the Prison?"


Female Aasimar Sorceress 1 (Starsoul Bloodline)

"Yes, ready"


Rhia:
You hear a whisper from beyond,
"He's trying to spell her name"


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

We should not let it distract us from our purpose. If we are ready, we should head off.

Daniel slings his shield upon his back. Those of us who don't have horses, Donkeys or Mules are.cheap. let's secure transport and get going.


Female Half-Elf Cavalier (Gendarme) / 1 [AC: 20/12/18 HP:11/11]

"I think your right Daniel, but if need be I would say someone could ride with me on Remi here, provided we don't encounter any...hindrances."


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 49/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

"Transport? Horses? The town was built to support the prison. It can't be but a short walk."


Harrowstone prison is in walking distance.


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

"Who's name?" Rhia whispers to the air around her.


Female Half-Elf Cavalier (Gendarme) / 1 [AC: 20/12/18 HP:11/11]

Catielda laughs a little at Janos's remark. "Ah...well, I feel like a fool, best to get that moment out of the way before it could actually matter." She then rubs her cheeks, and takes a breath. "Still, I have a bad feeling about that mark and the blood, whoever did this is defiently someone I wouldn't want running around in a town full of innocent people."


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Marvellous, let's go then.


Rhia:
you hear a faint whisper
"She who died and is the only one keeping the prisoners in place now"


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 49/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

"Hold on, Daniel." Janos watches Rhia's conversation, seemingly with the wind, but the Ranger knows better. A rush of whispers fills his ears, but just as before, he can't determine what they're saying. He shakes his head, trying to clear the whispers, but he knows it won't do any good. He looks expectantly at Rhia. Evidently she was far more experienced at dealing with her whispers.


Janos give me a perception check DC 20:
if successful you can read Rhia's spoiler


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 49/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 another +2 if this is dealing with undead

And it actually matters...

701 to 750 of 788 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZsCarrionCrown_Act:I All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.