Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


AZ's Carrion Crown AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Going to run all six modules for the Carrion Crown AP.


451 to 500 of 788 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 60/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos continues to hack at the undead with his axe like he's hewing wood.

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Priority is Zombies since they hit harder.


Another zombie falls


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Next action depends but with that many falling I'll likely channel to heal everybody and if there is space the group needs to move as one towards town.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

Mat's at 0 hit points so if there is no healing he'll fall to the ground unconscious. If healed he will attack.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Confirmation: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Crit?


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Rd 4

In two minds since his channels were thier greatest weapon against the undead, Daniel goes purely with his instinct.
We shall NOT fall!
Channel Energy to heal1d6 ⇒ 3With so many undead destroyed by blade and holy power, Daniel urges his allies towards any break in the horde.
Urge a group move out, towards freedom so they can break to a run.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

.


Waiting on Rhia Mat and Janos's actions

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

As a wave of darkness begins to wash over him after the zombie club him with its fists; Mat hears a voice as if far away. He is quickly draw to the voice and realizes it is Daniel calling about his goddess to heal. Mat feels the healing power wash over him and the darkness recedes. With a quick nod of thanks to Daniel and his goddess Mat motions Daniel to lead the way as he tugs on Rhia's sleeve. "Come we must retreat to safety or all is lost.", Mat yells to Rhia and the others.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 60/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos strikes at a zombie to try and allow Mat and Rhia to disengage. "Go! Go!" Afterward, he will move to follow them.

Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage 1d12 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Follow Mat and Rhia away from the group of undead if possible


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

Rhia moves along with Mat guarding his back as the group organizes a retreat.

Double move


Chance of AoO: 1d100 ⇒ 36

you all run towards the front gate, dodging and weaving the undead.

Chance of ??: 1d100 ⇒ 89

and you see Alkaid and Tina at the gate.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Daniel continues his run, though his mind Whirls at the possibilities, Please Imodae, let them be here to help. I don't know if we can survive should they turn on us...

Being the heaviest armored Daniel has fallen to the rear, but makes effort to stay with the group.Stay together, the zombies cannot keep up but the skeletons may

Sense Motive to see if Aklaid and.Tina are hostile1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Perception how are they armed/armored1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Daniel:
You don't sense hostility, more like "What the heck did they do?"
Both are wearing their armour.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

As Mat approaches the woman at the gate to the Restlands panting he says, "We can't let the undead out into the town. We must deal with them here at the gates." What the hell am I thinking we should run...screw the town. "Or maybe we should just keep running." he adds hopefully.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 60/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos sees the two women waiting at the gate and he starts waving and yelling at them. "Tina! Alkaid! We need help!" He looks back to see how many creatures are pursuing them.


1d100 ⇒ 8

they run towards you then stop as if they spotted something(s) as their jaws drop.

1d100 ⇒ 46

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

Mat is strangely comforted by the look of shock on the faces of both Tina and Alkaid. At least its not just me. The proper response to the sight of undead is fear.


"What the heck did you guys do?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

[b]"I was just about to ask you the same thing. We were just minding out own busy when we heard a voice and then undead were everywhere.", Mat says as he turns around to face the approaching undead horde.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 60/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

"Nevermind that! We need to hold them here at the gates. Otherwise the whole town is at risk. Can you help us?" Janos turns back to watch the undead approach. "Get ready!"

Ready action to strike at the first one within melee range. How wide are the gates? How many are still coming?


The gate is 10 ft wide,
but give me a Int or Wis check.


"Of course, we'll help."


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 60/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Wisdom Check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


The restlands have 4 gates, not just one.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 60/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

"Let's just hope they keep coming at us to this gate. If they manage to find their way out of the other gates, they could be in the town before we know it."

Do we see the undead coming towards us? Does it looks like any have peeled off in another direction?


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

Rhia turns as well sword in hand as the swirling spirits protecting her seem more real. Here and there a ghostly sword or shiled can be seen, held at the ready to protect the young scion of the bloodline.

"Daniel! Can you channel again? If so wait till they get close, it seems to hurt t5hem quite a bit and it should make them easier for the rest of us."


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

I have but 1 left Daniel turns to face what's left of the undead horde. May Imodae protect us

[ooc]Could everyone post thier AC/Fort/Ref/Will/HP total and current. In their class line. Makes it easier on the DM and your cleric (I judge current HP by how many 'wounds' you have) stops me asking who needs healing all the time.)


"I can channel divine energy 7 times a day.
I hope it can wipe out most of them."


she move a little bit to the side and in front of Alkaid
"If they charge Alkaid, I can get a free shot."


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Imodae guides our hands!
Cast bless on everyone

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

"Pray to whoever you have to Daniel to get us through this alive." Mat says with a wince as he adjusts his grip on his rapier. He looks around at his companions and says, "Well if I don't get a chance later just wanted to say I enjoyed everyones company and wish I had more time to get to know you all. Some more then others. He says in a grim voice as he smile at both Alkaid and Rhia.

Mat moves to stand next to Janos in the open and pats him on the shoulder as he slips into a fighter's crouch.

Mat uses a Readied Action to attack the first zombie that gets in striking range that Janos is not attacking.


the army of the dead is 50ft away.
I'll make a map.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 60/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos looks over to Mat. "Hey. So maybe that idea of going at night wasn't so good, eh?" He smiles and shrugs. "If we die, they'll tell stories about it, right?"

"Daniel, don't forget what we found in the crypt. A few vials of Holy Water might be a nice surprise for them."


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

"Yes, quickly get the vials, and if you are hurt, take a healing potion before they charge.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Was anyone tracking the gear? Just starting work so can post but only short ones for 12 hrs.
Daniel takes out 2 flasks of holy water.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 60/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos drop his backpack at Daniel's feet. "My bag, right side." He keeps his eyes up and ready for the attack.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

Mat changes his mind and stick the point of his rapier into the ground next to him and draws his bow. He begans firing arrows at the approaching undead.

Shortbow Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Setup Map

Your at the blue dot

Which coordinates do you want to start the fight at
Note each coordinate is 10ft by 10ft.

Anyone with know(religion) give me a roll.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

We should remain at the gate the undead flock to the living like moths to a flame. Most likely they'll come to destroy us but at least the fence prevents us being surrounded again.

Knowledge: Religion 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 60/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos nods. "Agreed, we should lure the bulk of them here. If there are any others, hopefully we'll be able to pick them off later. If we live, of course." Janos grabs into his pack and pulls out a healing potion. He pops the cork and drinks the contents.

Healing potion 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

Knowledge: Religion 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

"Good plan, they'll keep coming at us and we mix ranged and melee attacks to hold this line, Mat you keep shooting, Alkaid, Tina, wait until a group of them close then take turns channeling."


Daniel:
They are undead and weak against positive energy

Rhia:
They are undead weak against positive energy, the Zombies are easier to injure with slashing weapons while the skeletons are more likely to be injured with bludgeoning weapons.
The Skeleton Champion has the same weak points as skeletons.
The Huecuva give undead an added boost against channeling.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Rhia's right. Our channels burst out to 30feet. Let the clerics Channel them to destroy the creatures. Use your own attacks to destroy any that get too close


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

"Mat, and anyone else with ranged weapons, focus on the Hecuva and drop it first. It protects the others against positive channeling. If you have a bludgioning weapon focus on the skeletons, sharp, target a zombie. My sword will work fine against both."

Rhia points to the Hecuva, it's rotting vestments hanging across the withered flesh of the walking corpse, its mouth hanging open in a silent scream.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 60/60; F+7, R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos nods. "Whatever happens, make sure they don't break through to the town. We can do this if we're smart about it. But make no mistake, this will not be easy."


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

As Rhia takes a combat ready stance, holding her sword in a two handed grip, A potion rises from he pack, stopper popping loose as ghostly hands bring the vial to her lips to drink.

The moment she finishes the glass vial is violently flung off into the graveyard's shadowy darkness.

Mage hand, drink potion, haunted effect for unattended object

potion1d8 ⇒ 1


Due to house rule; all cure and inflict spells are static numbers, so instead of the 6 HP you rolled it's 10 HP.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Aden waits with flasks in hand. His expression grim, his prayers had been answered and help had arrived.


I'm making a better combat map where you can see who's who.

451 to 500 of 788 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZsCarrionCrown_Act:I All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.