Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

AZ's Carrion Crown AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Going to run all six modules for the Carrion Crown AP.


1 to 50 of 788 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

One week ago a letter arrived to each of you,
it was from Ustalav, Ravengro.
When you opened it, it was a death notice.
Informing you of the death of Professor Petros Lorrimor.
Calling on you to be present and to hear his will.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 35/(53)60; F+7 (+6), R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos lifts his head from the note, trying to understand the words within. The Professor…was dead? He turns to Alisia as she begins making a pot of tea. “Naucielka, Professor Lorrimor. He’s dead.” Without a word, she approaches and snatches the letter from his hands. Her aged eyes dart over the message again and again. Finally she places the note on the table and looks at her young charge. “Then you must go. Your presence has been requested. You owe him that much, do you not?”

“I…I do, but…,” he pauses, finally understanding her meaning. “You’re not coming? But he was your friend too. We should go pay our respects.” She cocks her head slightly at him. Then she shakes her head with a slight smile. “He was my friend. But if this is true, then he’s Pharasma’s now. I honor him by keeping my commitments as I always have. I have two villages with outbreaks of child fever. That is where I must be. He would understand.” She pauses seeing the uncertainty in Janos’ eyes. She simply states, “You have been requested by name, not I.”

“Did you forsee this, Naucielka? Did you forsee his death?” Janos passionately questions. He knew his teacher could see glimpses of the future. If she had forseen the Professor’s death and not said or done something…

Alisia stares down her young charge. Then she simply says, “No.” Slowly, Janos nods. “I will go.” Alisia nods in agreement and turns back to the tea. Janos continues, “I will represent both of us, Alisia.” At this, the witch abruptly stops, standing still for several seconds. Then, as quickly as she stopped, she calmly returns to tending the tea kettle, the discussion over.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Daniel reads the missive at the post. He had travelled so far to see the proffessor again. It had only been a year since they'd met. But the proffessors insights into the appearence of pockets of undead at the worldwound had so impressed the young cleric that they had been in contactsince. He'd only recently gotten to town and recconnected with the man.

"What were you looking into", Daniel had noticed the proffessor had been preoccupied with a project since he'd looked him up.

"I promise I'll fill you in, lad.But I need to know more before I say anything. I'm sure I could use some help"
Daniel replayed the proffessors words from thier last conversation.
Now the man was dead.
"What were you looking into..."


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

The stairs always seemed longer after a day like this. As she made her way up to her rooms in the Van der Geist manor, Rhia looked forward to a long soak in a hot bath, a much deserved reward for the hard work of the last few days.

Already her brother Garrick, a Paladin of Pharasma, had made his way to the temple, before heading home to reunite with his new wife. The graveyard of the village they'd ridden to aid had finally been put to rest after a hard fought battle, and Rhia longed to have the fingerbone scratches on her leg soothed by the hot water and bath salts.

A wall sconce snuffed out behind her, the work of one of the rebellious ghosts that travelled with her, a sign of her exhaustion, they were always harder to restrain when she was tired.

Despite the fact that it was well past midnight, she was glad to see a warm fire in her anteroom, a welcome home by Milen, the family's head maid. As she dropped her gear just in the door, and made her way to the bath she could see the steam rising, beckoning, an irresistable call.

Without hesitation she began to disrobe, the warm air comforting, a hint of what lay in store in the water almost too hot to bear, just the way she liked it. As the last of her garments hit the floor she noticed a letter, on the dresser. As she considered letting it wait until morning, the envelope floated up off of the dresser, hovering across the room to her hand.

"Fine, I'll read it now." she said in mock exasperation.

She broke the seal, unfolding the parchment to find an official looking script as she read, the world seemed to go cold.
The Professor was dead.

The tears came freely, the loss of a good friend striking deep until the sobs wracked her body as she knelt on the lush rug, clutching the letter to her chest. Unaware of the passage of time, she slowly rose, gently placing the letter back on her dresser and entered the bathing chamber, slowly lowering herself into the warm water. Though not quite as hot as it would have been, the water soothed her soul as much as her aching body if not more. She would sit here for a while, allowing her mind and body to relax, and then she would sleep. Because tomorrow......tomorrow she would be attending a funeral.

Next post will be in present tense, just setting up.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

BANG! BANG! BANG! “DAMMIT MATRIM FALKNOR GET UP. For the fourth time there is a gentleman here who refuses to leave until you take a letter he has for you.” The pounding on the door echoes in Mat’s head as he groans and puts his pillow over his head. You know she isn’t going to stop until you get up. With a groan Mat sits up and throws the pillow at the door. “ENOUGH with the pounding, Jasmine. I’ll be there in a minute.” he yells at the old woman and winces as sharp pain lances through his head. Perhaps I shouldn’t have drank so much last night. When the pain subsides he grabs the picture of water beside the bed and takes a drink, swishing the water around trying to get the taste of stale ale out of his mouth and then spit it on the floor. He pours water into the bowl on the nightstand and washes his face before getting up and going to the door. He unlocks and opens the door and is confronted by the stern face of the matronly Jasmine, a short portly old woman wearing her stained cook’s apron. “You could have at least put something on over your small clothes.” She says with frown and walks off in a huff. “The man is downstairs and in case you have forgotten I am not your maid or servant.” she says over her shoulder as she descends the stair and out of sight.

With a smile Mat shuts the door and gets dressed; after a few minutes he descends the stair to see a young man standing next to the bar. The man notices Mat coming down the stairs and walks over “Are you Matrim Falknor?” he asks. When Mat nods his agreement the man hands him a letter and hands out his hand other hand obviously expecting a tip. Mat look down at the man’s hand and says, “Beat it before you get something you don’t want.” The man’s face turns red and he sputters a little before storming from the inn and slamming the door behind him. Jasmine snorts and shakes her head at Mat saying, “Must you always be so crude.” With a broad smile Mat says, “Ahh, but that is part of my charm. How about some eggs and bacon for breakfast, Mistress of the Flaming Skillet!”

Mat sits at a nearby table ignoring Jasmine’s muttering as she heads into the kitchen. He breaks the seal which looks vaguely familiar to him and starts reading. Professor, you poor bastard what had you gotten yourself into that lead to your death. Well, so much for that occasional employment. He stands and walks over to the bar and leans over it to look into the kitchen, “Jasmine can you also make me a meal for the road. I’ll be leaving for Ravengro this afternoon, a friend has passed away and I will be attending his funeral.”

Mat heads upstairs and begins packing for the journey to Ravengro. I’m going to miss that old man. We had some fun in those dusty old Kellid tombs.


You can RP how you get to Ravengro. If you want that, or just go to Ravengro?
Horse, Carriage, walking, etc.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

I tried to convey that I'd just arrived. Met the proffessor only twice in the first week to catch up and he'd yet to confide what he was looking into, I have no idea whats going on. Mendev is too far otherwise. Hope that's ok.


Daniel Arrisen, I wasn't sure if you were in Ravengro or going to Ravengro as the letter arrived.

Your at "The Laughing Demon" tavern, The Outward Inn, or Ravengro General Store at this moment.


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

Rhia looks out of the carriage window, the gloomy sky reflecting her mood. Though she knew that the Professor would be with the Lady of the Graves now, and that she should celebrate his life, the fact was that she would sorely miss the old man and their late night converastions over mulled wine.

It was he who had helped her come to understand her unique gift and truly embrace the connection she had with Pharasma's realm.

As the carriage rumbles to a stop she gathers herself, the door opened for her by the spirit of the ever chivalrous Guylain, her great uncle who often took on such roles.

I wonder if I'll get to see him like this, just once

The sky seems ready to weep as she exits the coach into the town square, a vision of somber ethereal beauty, dressed in flowing black and silver for the occasion, the deeply cowled hood of her cloak plunging her beautiful face in shadow, a reflection of the deep emotions she was feeling.

As she walked across the square, those she passed could almost swear they heard hushed whispers, a fleeting feeling forgotten almost as soon as it had come.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 35/(53)60; F+7 (+6), R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

After days of travel, Janos finally approaches Ravengro. He is a dirty and dusty sight, though it’s by far not the worse he’s ever looked on travels before. He stops for a minute to check himself. Janos drops the hood of his cloak and fishes out a wide faded brown strip of cloth from his pouch. He sighs as he looks at it, knowing he hadn’t overcome his fears despite all his time with Alisia and even his work with the Professor.

It’s amazing what harm children can do. And how long you carry that with you.

With another sigh, Janos ties the strip around his forehead, wrapping his slightly pointed ears behind it. He brushes out some of his dark hair which got caught under the strip and adjusts the back to be comfortable while still covering the tops of his ears. Then he pulls the hood up again and adjusts the cloak. It’s now or never, you coward.

Janos trudges along the road, seeing more of the buildings come into view. He hadn’t been to Ravengro before, but he’d heard the Professor speak fondly of his home. It’s larger than I expected. What do townsfolk do in all these buildings? He shakes his head. Maybe I’ve just been too long in the swamp. As he enters the town, Janos’ strides slow, taking a more measured pace, hoping to escape attention from anyone on the street. He shifts the weight in his pack and seeks out the sign of an inn.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Daniel walks from the inn towards the Cemetary, looking as polished as he can for the occasion. The professor was not a soldier, yet short of any proper funeral rainments the best he could manage for the funeral was a clean shave and a polished uniform.
He headed towards the funeral, still completely vexed.

Maybe there he could find some answers.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

Matrim crests the hill and looks down into the town of Ravengro and shakes his head. The professor said he lived in a quaint little village but I expect something more. How am I going to entertain myself here for a couple days? Why would anyone want to live in a little town? Big city is definitely the life for me. Well, hopefully this won’t take long and I can be on my way after a few days of rest.

Mat adjusts his backpack and walks faster wincing from the pain in his feet. Mat, next time take a carriage or at least steal a horse. Maybe I’ll be able to find a farmer’s daughter in need of deflowering who can rub my feet. Smiling at the pleasant thought of what may lay head Matrim pulls his cloak a little tighter about himself to ward off the cold wind and makes his way to the cemetery he spotted from the hill.


I'll try to get the town map and restlands map made during lunch.

Daniel as you walk to the cemetary, your eye catches a glimpse at the town square's Posting Poles's notices.
One stating the Professor's funeral is tomorrow at 10am and is calling for pallbearers to carry the coffin who should contact Kendra Lorrimor.
you also hear a carriage arriving

Rhia Your carriage arrives in town square (or should I say circle).
and see a Clean shaven and Uniform dressed gentleman at a pole.

Janos and Matrim as you enter the town square you see a Carriage arrive


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Daniel takes note of the flyer and resolves to finally meet Kendra, whom the professor had spoke of. Perhapd they would allow him to volunteer as a pallbearer, though surely, such a man would have many of loving volunteers....

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

Matrim glances at the approaching carriage and mutters, "Should have definitely taken a carriage here from Chastel." He glances around and sees what looks to be a notice board and a man in scale mail standing before it. He walks over and nods to the man reading notices posted on the board. After reading the notice about the Professor's funeral he looks to the man says, "Well it looks like I made it in time after all. Now it is time to get a drink and a bath." He drops his pack to the ground,"Perhaps even a farmer's daughter to deflower as well."he adds with a chuckle and a wink at the man. "Hey, you wouldn't know where I can find Kendra Lorrimor would you? And a inn for that matter.", he asks the man in scale mail.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 35/(53)60; F+7 (+6), R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos pauses as he sees the carriage rolls down the street. Must be someone important. Or at least rich. He watches as a stunning beauty steps down. The whispers in his ears increase at a frantic rate, which was very odd for being in a town. Interesting. Not your normal noblewoman. Someone to keep an eye on.

As he's watching the noblewoman, he overhears Lorrimor's name and his eyes jump to the two men standing beside the Posting Board. Well, he was a respected man. The funeral will probably be packed. Janos moves down to the board as well, hoping to overhear more of the men's conversation.

As he nears, he can see the posting about the funeral, but he stays quiet for now.


Ravengro Map

Restlands Map


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 35/(53)60; F+7 (+6), R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Can we get a map legend? I believe we're all at A.


A. Town Square
B. The Posting Poles
C. The Laughing Demon
D. Ravengro Town Hall
E. Temple of Pharasma
F. Ravengro General Store
G. Ravengro Forge
H. Jominda’s Apothecary
I. Ravengro Jail
J. The Silk Purse
K. The Outward Inn
L. The Unfurling Scroll
M. Council Member’s Home
N. The Lorrimor Place
O. Harrowstone Memorial
P. The Restlands
Q. Gibs Hephenus’s Shack
R. Harrowstone


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Daniel looks to the newcomer, no doubt one of many that will attend the funeral tomorrow.
"You may find lodging at the Laughing Demon, sir. Unfortunately I am new in town and know no farmers daughters yet. Perhaps you might find some entertainment at the inn later. Itdoes get busy in the evening

He gives a smile, hoping to start finding some answers now.
"Did you know the professor well? Surely the world is a sadder place for his passing.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 35/(53)60; F+7 (+6), R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos reads the notice for the Professor's funeral. Pallbearers? Surely his friends in town would perform the duty. The echo of Alisia's words come to him, however. "You owe the man that much, do you not?" Maybe carrying the man's bones would finally settle the debt between them.

Janos makes an uncharacteristic decision to speak up. "I knew him. He helped me. He was a good man." He turns to Mat. "You looking to be a pallbearer? I think I am too, if Miss Lorrimor will have me."


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

Rhia approached the three men, realizing that they were discussing the notice posted. Two of them seemed more rugged, one with the feel of someone who spent much time outdoors.Around that one she could occasionally see a flicker of....something.

The third was dressed in polished armor, around him she could sense the divine. An interesting group of men, but then again the Professor always brought interesting people from far and wide.

"Good afternoon, gentlmen,did I just hear to menton miss Lorrimor? You must be here for the funeral."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

"I've done some work for the professor, he was a good man and he will be missed by many. ", Mat says sadly but smiles saying, "There was this time he hired me to help him find this Kellid cairn and we had to fight off...."

Janos wrote:
"I knew him. He helped me. He was a good man." He turns to Mat. "You looking to be a pallbearer? I think I am too, if Miss Lorrimor will have me."

Yeah, I'm going to offer to be a pallbearer he says to the new arrival. "But I find it alittle strange that he doesn't already have pallbearers.". Mat bends over and grabs his pack as he straightens he says, "Well, why don't we find the Professor's daughter and .."

Rhai wrote:
"Good afternoon, gentlemen, did I just hear to mention miss Lorrimor? You must be here for the funeral."

Mat turns to the new voice and his smile broadly and says, "Well, Hellloo there. I certainly did mention Miss Lorrimor and I believe we are all here for the funeral. I was just about to say to my new acquaintances that we should seek out the Professor's daughter."


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 35/(53)60; F+7 (+6), R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos felt the woman approach moments before Rhia spoke. The voices were like gnats buzzing in his ear and the hairs stood up on the back of his neck. He takes a small step away from the three humans out of instinct and casts a side glance at Rhia. Definitely not a normal noblewoman.

"Find Miss Lorrimor, yes. I agree. Someone in the inn must know where to she is."


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Daniel listened and took note of the new arrivals. The woman in particular, was stunning.
Yes, it is a little odd to ask for pallbearers on a funeral notice. In any case I'd like to speak with Miss Lorrimor as well.

"Maybe a trusted relative would have an idea about the proffessors latest investigation


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

Rhia smiles, an expression of ethereal beauty as she looks at the three very different men.Yet they all had something in common. It seemed that the Professor had trusted them, and like her, they had traveled to ensure thaat they were there to honor him and provide support for Kendra at a time where she needed all the support she could get.

"Then I suppose we should make our way to the Lorrimor home. I'm Rhia van der Geist. A pleasure to meet friends of the Professor."

As she extends her hand, her gaze seems unfocused for a moment, looking not at Janos as much as around him, a slight arch to an eyebrow before smiling warmly.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 35/(53)60; F+7 (+6), R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos seems bewildered when the beautiful lady extends her hand. An awkward moment passes, but then he grasps her hand roughly. He knew his manners, but seldom practiced it with total strangers, much less a lady of this station. Her gaze seemed distracted, but also as if she knew something about him.

"Janos. Um, Janos Ardeal." He looks around to the others, clearly uncomfortable being the center of attention, but then refocuses on Rhia. He bows his head. "Pleased to meet you, my lady."

That's Janos in the Eastern European pronunciation. J=Y sound

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

Mat watches Janos introduce himself to the lady suppressing a chuckle at the man's awkwardness. He glances to the man in scale armor and whispers, "She's not a farmer's daughter but I think she'll do."

Mat wipes his hands on his dusty pants and walks over to stand next to Janos. Mat does his best imitation of a courtly bow, straightening he says, "Matrim Falknor, but you can call me Mat. May I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" extending his hand.

She a beautiful woman but looks like she would be a handful and smarter those I'm use to having in my bed. Perhaps I should just stick to farmer's daughters for now. No point in getting of on the wrong foot.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Daniel offers a shrug to Mat's comment. He had a fondness for a soft touch as much as the next man but saw only fire in this one. Matrim would find himself hardpressed to make such awoman swoon. More likely the 'ladies man, would be 'entertaining himself' if he tried.


A woman comes by seeing you looking at the post about the funeral

1d20 ⇒ 9


Kendra:
a woman with a slightly sorrowful voice, but yet trying to look strong says
"Are you going to be attending my father's funeral or even be his pallbearers?"

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

Mat looks from the noble woman as another woman approaches. Now this must be my lucky day two attractive woman but she doesn't look like a farmer's daughter either. Wait a minute she looks kind of like the professor. Could it be Kendra his daughter? It has to be her. He smiles sadly at the woman and says, "You look exactly like your father described you. He was a good man and he will be sorely missed and I'm sorry for you loss. My name is Matrim Falknor and I'm an associate of your father's. I will offer my services as a pallbearer but I find it odd that there are none of his friends in town have offered." He motions to the others and says, "We were just talking about finding you and offering our services as pallbearers at least myself and these two gentlemen. I'm not sure about this gorgeous creature here." pointing to the well-dressed woman from the carriage.


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 35/(53)60; F+7 (+6), R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos nods at Mat's words. "Your father helped me a great deal. If there is room, the least I can do is help carry his body to its resting place. I am Janos. My mentor, Alisia, also sends her tidings and her sorrow at your father's passing."


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

It is good to finally meet you Kendra. I am Daniel Arrisen of the Faith of the Inheritor, come from the worldwound to speak with your father who was a good friend. I will, of course, volunteer to carry your fathers body to it's final rest.


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

Rhia gives the Kendra a sad smile, remebering her from a few of her visits with the Professor.

"I'm sorry for your loss Kendra, this must be very difficult for you." She steps forward grasping the other woman in a warm hug.

"He's in Pharasma's care now, and we'll give him the farewell he deserves."


Kendra:
holding back her sorrow
"I hope so as well"


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 35/(53)60; F+7 (+6), R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos feels the young woman's pain. He thinks back to the death of his own mother and he knows how empty she must be feeling.

"Kendra, I will be staying in the inn. I think some of these others will be as well. The Professor always made time for me when he visited us, so I can only return the favor. My time here is yours. If there's anything you need, please let me know."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

Mat nods in agreement with Janos,"I'll also be staying at the inn and if you need my services don't hesitate to call upon me."he says to Kendra. "Is there anything you need done now?" he asks her.


Kendra:
"No, not at this moment."


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 35/(53)60; F+7 (+6), R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos smiles at Kendra. "Then I'll take my leave. Just remember that I'm here, and I'm happy to serve the Professor as a pallbearer tomorrow."

With a glance at the others, Janos walks to the inn to get a room.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

It was an honor to finally meet you. I will be there tomorrow toassist his final journey.
With that Daniel, takes his leave, wanting so desperately to question her about the proffessos
Investigation and how he died. She was not ready for that.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

"I will take my leave as well." Mat says with a slight bow and turns to follow the others. He jogs to catch up with the others and asks, "So, are you gentleman retiring early this evening?"


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

Rhia took a moment to take Kendra's hand in a comforting gesture.

"Try to rest tonight, you do not stnd alone."

She takes her leave gliding along the street after the three men in the direction of the inn, her mind on the coming ceremony.


The ground level of the inn has rough stone walls,
and a oak wooden floor, and a warm fire in the fireplace
at the northern eastern wall.
To the south east is the kitchen, and in the middle of the room are tables, with candle holders with lit candles.
there are stairs along the north western wall,
one that goes up and one that goes down.

and you see a woman cleaning one of the tables.

1d10 ⇒ 6


Half-Elf Spirit Ranger 7 (HP 35/(53)60; F+7 (+6), R+7, W+4 (+1 vs. Arcane); AC 18, Touch 12, FF 16; Perception +14, Sense Motive +2, Initiative +2)

Janos steps into the inn and he admires the simple comfort displayed. "Excuse me, miss. I'm looking for a room for a few nights. Do you know if anything is available? I could use a meal too."


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

The meal is on me, everyone. You all look tired and should enjoy this one. We are all in a new place and I would enjoy the company this evening

Grand Lodge

Male Human Rogue/1

"Yes, lass I will need a room as well." Mat says to the woman cleaning the table. "Thanks for the meal, Daniel and I will buy the first round of drinks this evening." He turns back to the woman and says, "What do you have good to eat? I'm starving and would like some ale to wash the taste of dust out of my mouth.


Sarianna Vai:
"Oh Hello.
Welcome to the Outward Inn,
And hope you enjoy your stay."

replying to requests for food
"Tonight we have;
Meat and potatoes,
Beef Stew, or
Chicken soup."

replying to requests for rooms
"I'll book your rooms gentlemen."


Female Human Oracle of Ancestors 1; 10/10 HP; AC:13 [17] Touch 13 FF 10 [14]; F +2 R +2 W +4 (+5 fear); Init +2; Perception +4 (+6 undead/ can percieve ethereal undead)

"I would like a room as well, and I will be dining with them. Chicken soup would be fine for me"

As Rhia speaks her gaze wanders across the common room, seeming to settle on nothing before shifting to another vacant spot.


Male Half-Orc Sacred Servant of Iomedae HP128/128, AC30/17/27, F17/R14/W14, Init +3, Perception +12, CMB18/CMD34
ActiveSpells:
Blessing of the Watch, Protection Aura in 20ft Azreal, Spl Imun3BAB+23+2 AC/+1 Saves Azreal

Beef Stew for me thankyou. I am glad you will be joining us Rhia.
Would you like to sit or go to your rooms first, I have been here 5 days and am already settled.

1 to 50 of 788 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZsCarrionCrown_Act:I All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.