Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated

Map


151 to 200 of 1,436 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Yes, you didn't kill Mord," Lao says. "You just passed on your orders to the executioner. But I'm surprised, Malgrim, you don't strike me as the type to just follow orders. If I had to guess, you prefer giving them. So, who could order Soldier Malgrim to find Mord guilty?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

The enlarged Avalerdis hefts her hammer onto her shoulder, looking with disdain on Malgrim, but possibly more on Sir Rekkart for sentencing an innocent man to death.

Taldor

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

That foolish Hob is no more a soldier then i'm a fine Lady. Nothin but a scummy thug, he's intimidated the other fool by cutting off his toes. Somana eyes the ugly goblinoid. Technically you did kill him. But you don't seem the sort to enchant the paladin, Who was your acomplis in this injustice?


Malgrim
"Sorry Little Man, but the job required stated the employer remain anonymous and no questions asked.
And for All I know it was a solo gig."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"What of you three? What was your connection to Mord and why did you vote him guilty?" Ava looks at Killian, Patrissa, and Tablark.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Lao bows slightly to the goblin and says, "That's a fair enough answer in the circumstances. Hopefully, your employer will prove worthy of your trust once they've been revealed." He pauses for a moment before adding, "But I'd guess their identity will be learned before we can leave this courthouse." Lao walks away from Malgrim.


Tablark
"Mord was guilty and that's the end of it.
He killed his kin, and should had gotten a worse sentence."


Killian
in his british accent
"Sorry me Lady, But I can't remember the particulars as I have a poor memory and tend to drink."


Patrissa
playing with her necklace as she speaks
"I thought he was guilty, given the evidence and some of the other jury members opinions when we deliberated."

GM Notes:
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava eyes the older man when he says he doesn't remember much about the trial.

Sense Motive on Killian's answer 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Take that, low skill points!


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Lao hears Patrissa discuss the trial. "Do you think you would have thought Mord was guilty on the evidence alone," he asks her. "Or did you just allow yourself to be swayed by the others?"

Diplomacy 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Taldor

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

Somana rummages around in her backpack for a second, retrieving a wine glass and her jug of ale. Slowly pouring the glass of ale she walks up beside Killian. "I find my mind more willing to part with particulars when lubricated by libations myself." Reaching out she offers the glass to Kilian. "Would you care for a Drink?"

"Sertinly you might recall how you felt about Mord, and what lead you to your verdict?"

Diplomacy 1d20 ⇒ 11


lol, that is priceless Somana.

GM Notes:
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25


Killian
in his british accent he replies
"Well I would certainly enjoy it, me Lady.
But given the current environment, I'll only have a bit.
I did feel there was some absence of evidence, but Malgrim also put pressure on me."


Patrissa
"If I think about it, I was swayed into guilty verdict."


Ebin
"I don't like "Hanging" around here, lets find a way out."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Ebin is probably right. Regardless of what motivations you had to convict Mord, it doesn't change our situation here. We need to find a way out."

Ava moves back towards the double doors and gets ready to open them.

She will wait until she sees the group ready and then open the doors.

Taldor

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

Somana smiles at Killian and puts her glass away before joining Ava by the door. "I'm ready when you are Ava, but I suggest that we let the Gnome open the doors if hes in such a hurry."


Ebin
with a frightened voice
"Why should I open the door, and a coward."


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Maybe because the last time I went to a door," Lao says. "The clock started acting funny and a bunch of people got scared. Or perhaps it would only be fair to let those who made someone hang for crimes he didn't commit suffer the consequences of their action instead of strangers."


roll a know religion check DC 10 to know it's a Haunt, and if you get higher I'll reveal more.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Knowledge Religion 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 I guess they don't have haunts where Lao comes from ;)


anyone with know(religion) can make the check.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Joining Ava and Somana by the door Pharysene glances at Ebin, but then turns away dismissively.
"Wait for the gnome? We will wait forever for him to summon the courage. Perhaps I can..."
She concentrates for a moment, and the air stirs around her; it starts ruffling the hair and clothing of all around her. A faint sound of shrieking and moaning sounds in the distance as the air surges out and buffets the door.

Mage Hand-- Can lift/move an object up to 5 lbs of force.


Which door again, the western double doors or the door next to the courtroom you started in?

Taldor

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

Western doors if you plz good sir


OverView Map

Room 3


Much of the furniture in this old courtroom has
been splintered into kindling. It looks like someone
has ruthlessly smashed almost everything
in the room. Beyond the carnage, the bench
has been overturned and the jurors’ box is in
shambles. The windows here are crisscrossed
with heavy boards. Where the nails breach the
plaster around the windows, rust stains seep
like bloody wounds in the courthouse walls.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava steps into the room, holding her hammer at the ready. "What on earth happened here?"

"Was it this courtroom or the other one where the trial actually happened?"


Anyone going in?


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Having heard the other's comments about trip wires and the like, and having experienced the flying ax and crazy clock, Lao will carefully examine the floor and the area surrounding the door before stepping inside.

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

But, not noticing anything he'll just amble on in.


you see nothing of the sort


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Dangerously curious, Pharysene will venture in to look around.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

And Ava is in the room already

Taldor

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

Somana enters the room behind Ava and Tran Duc Lao. Well this place is in lovely shape.
perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12 to see if I notice anything odd in the room.


When Ava, Tran Duc Lao, Pharysene and Somana get to the middle of the room two Carrionstorms fly in from holes in the wall.

Inits please

Carrionstorm init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 13


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Taldor

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


So in init order so far;

Somana (20)
Carrionstorm (14)
Ava (13)
Duc (13)

Still need;
Pharysene (??)
Linara (??) <- Last posted March 12th.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Would have had this earlier, but my phone doesn't have brackets...;)


So in init order so far;

Somana (20)
Carrionstorm (14)
Ava (13)
Duc (13)
Pharysene (12)

Still need;
Linara (??) <- Last posted March 12th, approaching 2 weeks of no posts.

Taldor

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

Samona retreats, putting her back two the wall just north of the doors. The glowing of her eye's intensifies to the point that they resemble chartreuse embers, similarly colored vapors begin to rise up from the small woman's fingers.

"Once again this place rises the bar for creepy. Those things are all sorts of helterscelter,"

Pushing the cloak back from her left hip Somana reveals a Leather bound Tome with several straps, hanging from her belt. Caressing one of the books straps for a second, she whispers the word "Fuerza" and taps herself in the chest. a slight layer of force envelops the little mage, the vapors from her fingers becoming trapped. Somana is soon clad in what seems to be green glass armor.

moves just north of the door along the east wall and casts mage armor.


Getting things prepared for later, and the map.


Battle Map


The Carrionstorms are just flying in place waiting for something.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Pharysene spins tightly in place, hair flying wildly as she commands the swirling air about her to close in tighly to protect her.

On her turn, Pharysene will assume a Fighting Defensively stance [+2 Dodge AC] and use her Air Barrier special ability [+4 Deflec AC]. Her AC changes to 20.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Lao will step forward. Two squares up and one left from where he is now. Should have him blocking the gap in the railing. "Hello, there," he says to the odd creatures he sees in the courtroom.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava steps toward the southern creature, hoping to allow the three spellcasters to deal with the one northern one. She lifts her hammer in one hand allowing her to use her buckler for extra defense. She pauses when she hears Lao try to speak to the creatures.

Move south, then southwest, blocking the southern gap in the railing. Ready an action to attack if the Carrionstorm attacks.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Pharysene eagerly examines the creatures from where she is. Are they familiar at all?
Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

151 to 200 of 1,436 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.