Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated

Map


1,151 to 1,200 of 1,436 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>

Chantilly will attack Patrissa once again with her claws

Power Attack with Claw #1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Power Attack with Claw #2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

"Hang in there Ava!"


Patrissa is down.


retired

Eliannador seeing Ava succumb to Halgrak's paralyzing touch, tries to buy some time for the woman to recover by maneuvering around behind the undead monstrosity.

Chill Touch (melee touch attack, flanking) @ Halgrak: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

if successful...
Will save DC 15 or flee as if panicked for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 rounds


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Come on, Ava. You're too tough to fall to this thing." Lao walks to the warrior's side and casts a healing spell.

Cure Light Wounds on Ava 10 HP. Good thing we leveled. Too bad I couldn't get a make paralysis go away spell at this level.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Again dodging the entrails, she spins again, her bladed scarf reaching out towards the former Halgrak, who is busy attacking Ava while she is down.

Bladed scarf attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 for a possible 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 cutting damage.


retired

"Don't forget the last undead monster that got back up again! Stay on your guard!"


Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

----------------------------
The Halgrak-G attacks Eliannador and Pharysene
-----------------------------------
@Eli
Bite(+Disease+Para): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23Crit
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
----------------------------------
@Phar
Claw(+Para): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23Crit
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Claw(+Para): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
-------------------------------------
Crit:Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Crit:Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Need two fort saves for Eliannador (13 Damage),
and 1 Fort Save for Pharysene (9 Damage)


retired

Fort Save #1: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Fort Save #2: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Oh. Nice. Thanks for those, dicebot.

Status:

0/13 hp, staggered


I could have added one for Massive damage


Chantilly will 5' step closer to Halgrak and continue to hack away at it, hoping the ones who have fallen are still ok. If it is more then 5' then just attack #1

"Its time to end this!"

Power Attack with Cla #1 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Power Attack with Claw #2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Damage 1d4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Fort save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Well that doesn't look good. And staggered to boot.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Wordlessly Lao steps forward and swings his mace at the monstrosity.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

[ooc]Sorry I was absent - my list was not showing new posts so I did not know I was behind.

Magenta focuses on the Ghoul with her burning ray, maneuvering so as to avoid granting it any cover.

Range Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Last Turn

Range Touch: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 This Turn


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Pharysene staggers back 5 feet, then casts Cure Light Wounds on herself.
10 points healed.


And it's dead.


retired

Eliannador sways on her feet briefly, then collapses to the floor. (assuming those fort saves tanked and were for paralysis?


Failed both disease and paralysis


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

The threat is gone?

Magenta will pull a potion of cure light and move in to the closest unconscious ally and administer it. If one of the group looks more close to death she will attend to that person first.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Then my save failed as well?


Yep, another fail.


Chantilly helps the others with their wounds, but has no experience in it so does helps the best she can

Aid in Heal skill if possible 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Lao will stabilize anyone who's down. Then he'll attempt to treat Eliannador's disease.

If any who are down are at negative HP (I don't think they are), Lao will use Rebuke Death which gives 1d4 HP in addition to stabilizing. Heal (Eliannador's disease) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

OK, in that case I'm paralyzed and not healed.


Killian

looking a little green

in his british accent
"Holy Crap that was horrible to see."


retired

urk!


"Hopefully that is the end of the terrible things here, but there is probably more."


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

I never got a response back about giving a healing potion to the most wounded party member.

Magenta looks the room over. What a mess. But its time to get back to looking for clues/ She casts Detect Magic and begins to search the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


retired

There are THREE party members paralyzed on the floor for an as-of-yet undisclosed duration. At least one of these party members failed a save vs disease and we're waiting to see if the heal checks do anything about that. If they don't, still waiting to hear what the disease will do.

As for most wounded party member, two of us are both at 0 hps, so while none of us got to the point of actually dying, Pharysene and Eliannador are both staggered regardless of any other conditions. If Tran has any channels left, after that fight we'd definitely get more mileage out those than the potions though.

All that being said, can we hold off on exploring and investigating until we're all back on our feet at least?


Sir Rekkart

Does lay on hands on Eliannador and Pharysene
Cured 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 HP


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Out of Heals and Channels-pesky undead. Still waiting for a ruling for the heal check on the disease. What's the potion inventory look like?


Heal check does not treat the disease, and it was off by 1.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Just chiming in to say I'm still here. Just waiting to hear Ava is unfrozen.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"At this point, we have to wait until our friends can move again." Lao makes another attempt to heal Eliannador's illness.

(Had to check that the skill could be tried again.) Heal (Treat Disease) Take 10 + 10 = 20


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta is waiting for the result of her Detect Magic and perception check.


no magic except for the few magic items the group has.
and to see the room.


retired

How long are the paralyzed people paralyzed for?

RE: Disease + Heal:

Heal Skill wrote:
Treat Disease: To treat a disease means to tend to a single diseased character. Every time the diseased character makes a saving throw against disease effects, you make a Heal check. If your Heal check exceeds the DC of the disease, the character receives a +4 competence bonus on his saving throw against the disease.

(emphasis mine)

So, what disease did I get, what are the effects, and how often do I need to make a save?

Status:

HP: 11/13 yay!


you wait a few more moments and the paralysis wears off,

Roll another fort save then.


retired

crosses fingers

Fort Save #2!: 1d20 ⇒ 18

yeah!


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Still staggered after the paralysis wears off, Pharysene casts Cure Light Wounds on herself, recovering 10hp. She breathes a sigh of relief as the healing energy washes over her.
Standing up and brushing herself off, she asks; "Does anyone else require healing?"


retired

Rekkart already popped you with a lay on hands, Pharysene =) for 11 hp

Eliannador groans as she struggles to her feet, "I'm still a little scratched up, but I don't know. I don't feel very well." Her normally pale skin is nearly bleach white now as she begins to break out in a cold sweat.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta stands with a cure light wounds potion ready to hand it over to any takers.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava suddenly is able to move and her arm continues it swing into empty air. "What...what happened? Ugh, that was horrific." Ava takes the potion from Magenta and downs it.

That should get back back to full.


Killian

in his british accent
"I think there is only two rooms left in this courthouse, and one is the scene of the crime."


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

I have a couple more healing potions here. Best we all be at full health before we go on. She offers her last two potions to the group.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Thanks, Magenta," Lao says as he takes and drinks one of her potions. "Two rooms and two jurors, best we all stay alert."

Using that potion should have Lao at full HP.


Chantilly is at full and can be in front if others at lower hps need a break


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Let's see the scene of the crime. That seems to be at the heart of this mystery."


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Yes, let's be on our way. It's time to end this madness."


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Agreed. Onward.


You all go to room 18 (Mord's living space)

This room is in shambles. A simple double bed
is hacked to splinters, the mattress eviscerated
of its stuffing and caked in dried blood. No
attempt to clean up the slaughter that transpired
here was made in the hurried trial of Mord
and the flight of all staff from the courthouse.
An eerie menagerie of blood-darkened wooden
toys in the shapes of carriages, horses, knights,
and wizards are strewn near a dark stain on
the floor beneath a broken table.

Doc's getting a vision

1,151 to 1,200 of 1,436 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.