Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated

Map


1,051 to 1,100 of 1,436 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

retired

Eliannador huffs, "Or Sveth." She nods then to Ava, indicating that she's regained her composure and self control.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Pharysene lays Ebin down with a sigh.
"I am past tired of this place. Let us ascend." She walks to the base of the circular stairway heading up.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"True. Sveth seems like the key to this whole thing." Ava follows Pharysene over to the stairs.


Killian

in his british accent
"I think sveth is acting as a stage hand and not as an actor."

Which stairs do you ascend with; western hall, or Lobby.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta falls in behind Avalerdis, taking a supporting roll for the moment.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Lao follows the others to the stairs. "If we could find the stagehand, the play might end. Either way, I'd like to get to the end of this production with as much of the cast around for curtain calls as possible."


retired

Moving along with the group, Eliannador smiles warmly at Tran, nodding in agreement. Her expression shifts back to icy when she EDIT DOESN'T notice Patrissa.


Odd thing is you, don't notice Patrissa
She disappeared.

And which stairs, this matters;
Western Hall stairs or Lobby stairs


How does Lobby stairs sound?


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

I went to the big one, the one that said "to area 18".

Cautiously, Pharysene starts up.


retired

"Nobody look now, but we've lost the harlot in the pretty red dress."


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Why am I not surprised? magenta comments coldly. Maybe she is somewhere cutting herself up.


retired

"As much as I am loathe to say it, perhaps we should turn around and look for her?"


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Pharysene stops and rubs her temples, as if kneading away a headache.
Then she shakes her head with a sigh.
"I know it is probably useless, but let us search for her. Just make a sweep of this floor; otherwise we'll never move on."
She suits her actions to her words and comes back down to the second floor to look for Patrissa.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Yes, we should look for her because Mord needs us to witness his victims' demise." He joins the others on the second floor and looks for Patrissa.

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava sighs. "She was hiding something. If she was the one behind it all, then this could be over, right?" She helps the other search the floor.


perception checks please.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14


retired

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Results

DC14:
you hear something north of you

DC20:
you hear someone going down the stairs


retired

"Sounds like someone's going back down to the first floor." Eliannador heads over to the stairs to take a look.


Chantilly will follow to the stairs


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Lao goes to the stairs.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Pharysene follows others to the stairs.
She calls out; "Patrissa? Patrissa! Where are you going?"


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava runs down the stairs after the woman, determined to catch her before she can cause any more harm.


sounds like entered the jury room and lock herself in as you pursue her.

you should all be level 2, since you went into the basement.


So who'll enter the jury room?


retired

The fact that she locked herself in seemed to preclude anyone going in after her but...

Eliannador pounds on the door to the jury room, trying to open the door. "Patrissa! Patrissa!"


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Lao follows Eliannador to the jury room door.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava joins Eliannador in pounding on the door to the jury room. "Patrissa, open the door!"


You all hear a scream,

The group breaks down the door

There is movement in the dark. Wet squishing
noises herald the sight of Patrissa’s bloated
corpse, her face now a mask of death. The
entrails she pulled from her own body writhe
and snake with a life of their own. Patrissa’s
guts flop about the chamber. Sticky tendrils
work their way along the tabletop, while others
slither up the backs of chairs. The rest of the
dead jurors are here as well, seated around
the table. Strips of Patrissa’s innards have
wormed their way into the back of the dead
juror’s necks or into the base of their spines,
the bodies now jerking about wildly in their
chairs. Patrissa’s face remains impassively
dead, but one serpentine rope of intestine
rears up to regard you ominously, and then
the bodies rise from their chairs and stumble
toward you, as the mass of writhing innards
coils to spring your way as well.

Perception checks


Chantilly sees nothing but more dead things moving around.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


retired

Hooooooly...

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta reacts to the scene as if struck, unable to take her eyes off the bloody display.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Lao can't figure out what kind of horror this is.


Sir Rekkart

Cast light,
and everyone can see more clearly the horror than has unfolded.

"What the F***."

after realising what he said adds

"Pardon my French."

Could not resist a reference to Tremors


NPC_Male_Recruitable wrote:


"What the F***."

after realising what he said adds

"Pardon my French."

"Eh, I've said worse."


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Pharysene is overcome by horror and pity.
"No..." She whispers as a tear trails down her cheek.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 6
"Oh Patrissa...What happened? What did you do?" Ava says softly. Without further words, she draws out the magic flail. She steps forward, ahead of the others and prepares for battle.


I'll try to get a map up when I have a moment at lunch.


Map

Init's Please.

Sorry for the delay, had a busy weekend.


retired

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Wow, that is a tight space... The system once again did not show that I had new posts ready to respond to. If you are ever waiting on me someone please PM me.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


retired

Huh. Two 13's and two 22's. Weird.


Init 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Need Doc's Init.

1,051 to 1,100 of 1,436 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.