Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated

Map


951 to 1,000 of 1,436 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
retired

Eliannador hangs back, a cold smirk on her face as she watches this all unfold. Her gaze settles on Rekkart more often than Patrissa though, curious to see how he reacts to the building storm around the plain-faced harlot in the pretty red dress.


Sir Rekkart

"She may have her reasons for not speaking and since we can't force her to speak,
we'll have to let her reap what she sows."


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"As for Rekkart believing he was enchanted, that's easy enough to claim after the enchantment's real target has rotted in a prison cemetery for ten years. You all have reasons for not speaking," Lao says quietly. "But one thing I've learned studying the ways of Qi Zhong, the truth will not remain hidden. It would be easier to admit what you're hiding now, but we can follow your difficult path if we must."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Fine, let's see what the rest of this cursed place holds." The Ulfen has a disgusted look on her face.


retired

"Indeed, she's already admitted those precious stones dangling round her dainty neck were the price for her vote." Eliannador's voice is cloyingly sweet as she addresses Ava. She frostily walks in front of the other non-jurors, taking deliberate care to make eye contact with Magenta and Chantilly before stopping beside the latter, her back to Patrissa and Rekkart. She pauses a moment, then spins around, her voice suddenly icy and dark, "She just hasn't told us who bribed her. It could have been Trabe. It could have also been this Wade fellow - if he wanted a conviction as prosecutor badly enough." Her voice then shifts back to its normal tone as she looks once more to the other non-jurors. "If poor Patrissa is feeling too shy to talk, then yes, we should continue our cursed search elsewhere."


Killian

in his british accent
"While I can agree with you, Mr Lao. I think some of your wording is a little off.
I would say that Sir Rekkart was enchanted to think in a way that he would not of otherwise.
Heck Sir Rekkart had a hard time accepting Malgrim as a juror at the beginning or the trial.
As Mord was the target of the mastermind of this mess and Sir Rekkart was being used like a pawn on a chess board."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava shakes her head at Killian. "Whatever. Let's find out what else is on this floor." She leads the group out of the room and into the next.


map

There is a room on this floor, or do you go up one of the two stairs.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Let's try the door by the icebox." Lao walks towards the door on the east side of the room.


you did east, west is open.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Sorry, it's been a while and both ways were blacked out.

Lao quickly slaps his head. "These restless spirits have me restless, or absent-minded. We've been this way already." He then walks to the west door.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava gives Patrissa a nasty look and then follows Lao to the western room.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta follows Patrissa, watching her closely.


Chantilly follows Tran as well, hoping to find some more answers.


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Pharysene sadly leaves Patrissa, gliding after Lao into the next room. The spirits around her thinly wailing in despair.


you go down a narrow hall, up a head are stairs going up, and a turn to the right.


retired

stairs going up? as in, like, to an attic? I'm sure that's perfectly safe!

Eliannador follows along as well, smiling inwardly at all the ire and suspcion directed at Patrissa. Before proceeding into whatever room the group spills into, she'll slink up near to the front and tap Ava on the shoulder, casting guidance on her - a pleasant chill rippling out from the point of contact.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Let's exhaust our options at this level first." Lao follows the passage to the right.


you go right and proceed down the hall and enter a door on the right.

Upper Map

This dark, dank room contains only a trio of
couches and two large wooden cabinets.


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Pharysene is curious about the cabinets and goes to take a closer look.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Avalerdis whirls around when Eliannador taps her on the shoulder. "Wha...what did you do, Witch?!" She looks down at herself, making sure she has all her fingers, then she shivers lightly as a invigorating chill rushes through her. She eyes the Irrisen, then looks over to Chantilly, and back to Eliannador. "Just tell me next time, you do that."

She shakes her head and walks into the next room. She crosses over to the first cabinet, looking around the room for any sign of something amiss.

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

Is the circular design a rug or is it painted on the floor?


it's a rug.


Looking into the room Chantilly looks for any clues to their current predicament.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Not seeing much in the room, Ava gives the group a shrug and then yanks open the first cabinet.


retired

Eliannador will fold the rug back, just in case there's a door or hatch down to a lower floor hidden underneath.


nothing under the rug or in the first cabinet.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Following Avalerdis' lead Magenta starts opening cabinets from the other end, opening the last one first.


Magenta opens the cabinet and inside is a corpse.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Anyone I know? How fresh?

Uh, friends, this one seems to be occupied.


No one you know, and it looks about a decade old.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava walks over to look. "Ugh, that's been here a while." She gently and carefully examines the corpse's clothing to see if she can determine anything about the wearer.

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 12

Edit: Adjusted for Guidance. I was going to save it for a saving throw, but I forgot it only lasts 1 minute.


retired

+1 from guidance, Ava! I'm a helper!

Eliannador grimaces at Magenta's announcement, "Why am I not surprised?"


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"At least this one's just dead and not attacking us," Lao adds. Turning to the jurors, he says, "At first glance, I'd say this individual died around the time of Mord's trial. Any judges or other court people been missing since then?"


as Doc looks and speaks to the others, to corpse attacks Doc
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
grapple: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Doc is grappled.

everyone else Will save.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Will Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Magenta staggers back in surprise.


Will Save 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

"What the??" Chantilly doesn't know what to make of what just happened.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Will Save 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11


retired

"You spoke too soon, Duc! Gods I hate this place!"
Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Pharysene hisses in anger and unwraps her Bladed Scarf, readying it for combat.
Will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Your time in this realm has passed," Lao says through gritted teeth. He maneuvers to place one hand on the moving corpse as he summons energies normally reserved for healing. "Pass on and leave this world to the living!"

Cure Light Wounds to harm undead. 10 HP


It releases it grip and falls to the ground.


retired

Eliannador glances imperiously at the twice-slain corpse, "I wonder who that poor soul used to be. Any other surprises in this room?"


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava walks over to the cabinet the corpse was held inside. "Whoever he was, someone stuffed him in here." She looks inside for any markings or clues.

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

magenta casts detect magic and checks out the corpse and cabinet.

Had it been animated and in there for 10 years? It should have died again just from boredom. Or, maybe it was recently animated...


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Recently animated? Would there be a way to do that without casting a spell?"

Spellcraft 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Ava find nothing in the cabinet,
magenta detects magic behind a false backing of the first cabinet, that when opened reveals a spot that hides a lot of goods

List:

Two heavy crossbows rest on a rack with a
case of 50 bolts underneath them, and four
longswords and four daggers are sheathed
here. Four sets of chainmail and light steel
shields hang within as well. Eight potions
of cure light wounds rest in a vial rack here.
Five sets of manacles hang on hooks within
as well as two tanglefoot bags and two
smokesticks.

and doc nothing comes to mind that can do that.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

That is a lot of goods. What specifically detects as magic?


The cure light potions


"Those potions could come in handy as well as those manacles maybe once we figure out who is the culprit."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"What was this room that someone would hide an impressive arsenal here? Was it some sort of security for the courthouse?"

951 to 1,000 of 1,436 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.