Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated

Map


51 to 100 of 1,436 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Female Changeling Sorceror (Oni/Blue Linnorm) 1

Reflex Save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Also Perception check 1d20 ⇒ 11
"Did he trip some sort of mechanism or was that just the place falling apart?"


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Knocked to his knees by the falling debris, Lao looks up at the ceiling and notices that he and the axe were struck by a chunk of the mural. Wasn't the lady holding a sword? Remaining on his knees, Lao raises his hands towards the mural. "I'm sorry if my words gave offense. Thou hast not done a poor job instructing us, but I've done a poor job of discerning thy intent."

Knowledge(Religion) roll to recognize the "foreign" goddess and her tennets. 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19


Result (Know: Religion):
Iomedae's alignment is lawful good; her portfolio is honor, justice, rulership, and valor; and her domains are Glory, Good, Law, Sun, and War. Her favored weapon is the longsword.

You get the feeling injustice has occurred here in this courthouse.


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Ref. save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Pharysene yips as she dives out of her seat. The axe thunks into the wall over her head.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I forgot to mention a house rule of mine,
Cure and inflict spells do a straight 10 HP per die.
So cure light = 10 HP, Cure Mod = 20 HP, etc


Those that got 14 or below on the Reflex save take 1d6 ⇒ 2 damage.

Still waiting on the bard's save


Female Half-elf Bard 1

Reflex save
1d20 ⇒ 13

Linara, still weeping, is caught off guard by the flying axe. She realizes almost too late, but manages to dodge out of the way. She appears more shaken than anything.

"Sweet Barleybrew! Damn near lost my head!" she yells, amidst tears and slight sobs. She takes a deep breath and stands up, brushing herself off. "Aye, I had a bloody vision."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava watched the spinning axe fly across the room and fails to see the huge chunk of plaster, which slams into her shoulder. "This place is about to fall to pieces. Can I second my own suggestion of getting the hell out of here?!"

Sovereign Court

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

After a moment of assessing herself for damage and letting her heart rate return to a more normal state. Somana helps Pharysene back into her chair, then hurry's over to Tran Duc Lao and helps him back to his feet. I dont think the Chelish Lady raises her arm and points to the goddess up there is tryin to smite you personally, but you might want to come back over to the jury box to be safe. Ya never know what someone that deals with devils might do.

Somana nods her head as Avalerdis asks about getting the hell out of the crumbling building. Well if we go there will be trouble, but it looks like if we stay it may be double. What do the rest of you Jokers say, shall we go or shall we stay?


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Lao allows Somana to guide him back to the jury box. He smiles and says, "Thank you. Master Li always says I tend to be over zealous."

Arriving at the jury box, Lao thinks, First things, first attend to the injured. He raises his arms and channels healing powers. Cast Channel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 1 hit points restored (AZ, let us know if this roll covers everyone or if we need individual rolls. If individual rolls, I'm OK with everyone rolling for their own character.)

With that attended to, he scans the faces of the original jurors and says, "Someone, perhaps the Lady of this temple, perhaps someone else, is interested in what you did to Jarbin Mord. I wonder why only some of the original jurors have been summoned here. What became of the others?"


One channel energy die roll for everyone, ie you roll a die and that is everyone's result.


Female Changeling Sorceror (Oni/Blue Linnorm) 1

"I'm all for getting out of here. Objections?"


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Well, at least I got the rotten roll out of the way when everyone else had sustained relatively minor injuries. That's 1 HP for everyone.


perception Check DC 12:
You hear a clock in another room/hall dong six times.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Perception Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
"Six o'clock," Lao says. "It looks like we're not getting any closer to the truth behind the murders waiting here. It will be dark soon. If we're going to leave, we should leave while we still have light. I suggest someone more perceptive than I lead the way before we have more masonry fall on us."


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

With an air of hauteur, Pharesene nevertheless accepts Somana's aid to stand again (a little dishevelled) after being clipped by the falling debris, and gives her and Tran a brief nod of appreciation. She concentrates and her hair waves and forms itself into a well groomed state again.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Puzzled at the sound of a clock in what could very well be an abandoned building, Pharysene quickly hops over the railing and makes her way towards the double doored main exit.
She stops about ten feet from the doors however, wary of proceeding into a trap. She concentrates, and there is a swirl of buffeting winds around her...

Mage Hand to open the doors.

Sovereign Court

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

perception:1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14

Seeing Pharesene starting for the main doors, Somana decides to follow the blue haired woman. The time to hesitate is through. lets try the doors.


Halgrak
Halgrak's face turns paler as he speaks
"It's six o'clock, We have to get out of here, now.
The Sun is setting.
I don't want to be here."

And starts moving towards the double doors


Female Half-elf Bard 1

Perception
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Linara crosses her arms and begins to follow the others. Her eyes dart back and forth in slight paranoia.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Ava hefts her heavy Earthbreaker and moves beside Pharysene as she opens the door. She's ready to intercept any threat coming into the room.

Sovereign Court

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

As she waits to go through the door Somana thinks to herself Just gota relax, hell i never wanted to live forever, just got to relax and have some fun.

Seeing Linara and Avalerdis come up to the door, Somana pulls out her jug and chalk offering both to each woman in turn. Drink to settle your nerves ladys? Just do me the favor of making a mark with the chalk when your done.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Well, thank you, little one. I appreciate it." Ava hefts her earthbreaker on one shoulder and takes the jug from Somana. She takes a larger than normal swig and hands the jug back. "That's pretty good! Where'd you get such a brew? She carefully marks on the jug.

She flicks back one of her twin braids and her two hands go back on her massive hammer. She nods to Pharysene.

Readied action to step forward into the path of anything coming in the room.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Lao follows Avalerdis and the others towards the door. "Excuse me, Mr. Halgrak, what's so urgent about six o'clock?"


Halgrak

as Run to the door and opens it.
He goes left runs to the double doors and tries to open them.

with a fear full of fear and fear soaking his voice
"S**t, were trapped here."


the other members of the original jury follow Halgrak


Overview Map

Room 1 A


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Following the jurors into the next room, Lao looks around. He walks up to Halgrak and says, "Calm down. I see three other doors. One of them will get us out of here. I don't think the world will end at five after six."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava walks up to the doors and tries them too. She looks closely at the door to try to determine how solid it is. "You think I could break them down?"

Are the locked or just stuck? Are they still in good shape or ready to fall apart? Of course, anyone feel free to tell me if this is just a bad idea.

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Knowledge, Engineering 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14


The doors are in good shape, and for some reason just won't open.


Room 1
Eight enormous marble pillars fill this great
hall, holding aloft grand balconies. Years of dust
cover the floor, and muslin coverings are draped
over the railings of baroque staircases curling
like lazy serpents up to the raised landings
above. A rusted chandelier above sheds the dim
light of a few guttering candles. An impressive
grandfather clock more than ten feet tall rests
against the center of the western wall, its face
decorated with guilty souls suffering Asmodeus’
torments: evisceration, force-feasting of coals,
scalding blades tearing them apart, and other
less savory punishments. The clock stands
between a set of impressive oak doors and a
lone oak door of equitable splendor, identical
to another set across the hall. The largest set of
doors is at the south end of this long hall. They
are barred against the night.


Malgrim

Letting out a big puff of smoke as he talks
"HA HA HA Halgrak is scared little b****."

he tries the doors and they don't move a inch.

Takes a big drag on his cigar and streams the smoke out angrily
"Who's the F***er pulling this sh**.
I think they locked her up from the outside.
When I find the A**-Monkey, They are Dogmeat."


Killian

in his british accent
"Oh my it does appear as if we are trapped here."


Tablark

“You don’t fear lads, Old Tablark’s seen more ghosts
than these walls ’ave rats. Nothing to quake
about. We’ll send this foul spirit a’packin’ or
me clan name ain’t Hammergrind!”


Patrissa

she starts to play with her necklace.


Female Changeling Sorceror (Oni/Blue Linnorm) 1

Llaris looks around the room and walks to the easternmost window. She looks outside to see if anyone can be seen outside the courthouse.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

I have to try, right?

Ava looks at Malgrim and smirks. She takes her Earth Breaker and whirls it around to smash it into one of the doors right where the lock should be.

Gonna call it a Strength Check even if she's using her weapon.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

This is how Ava does problem-solving!


Llaris Talyn wrote:
Llaris looks around the room and walks to the easternmost window. She looks outside to see if anyone can be seen outside the courthouse.

You see the the Court house's yard and it's hedge fence.

Ava The door does not move at all.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

The large woman looks closely at her hammer and where she stuck the door. "Hmm, good door." She turns back to the group. "So what now?"


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Given that your mighty weapon had no noticeable effect on the door," Lao says to Avalerdis. "I'd guess the windows will prove just as resistant to breakage. Someone or something has been keeping that gruesome clock running. Let's try the large doors next to the clock to see if we can find the clock winder." Lao walks to the double doors to the west.

Sovereign Court

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

Great, more crumbling walls, Diabolical clock, and the confusion never stops.Walking to stand by Tran Duc Lao at the double doors across the room next to the clock, somana starts nodding her head.I needed more Ale. Somana studys the Clock while the group decides what it will do next.

perception check for anything odd about the clock:
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
Appraise check for the clock:
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

as Sergeant Schultz would say "I hear nothing, I see nothing, I know nothing!"


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava nods at Lao's suggestion. She crosses over to the other set of double doors and glances back at the group. When she's certain everyone is ready, she opens the door and flings it back.


Evil GM grin,
Which room is everyone in?

Sovereign Court

Wizard(Primalist, Evocation)

We are in the the main hall with the clock, about to enter the large double doors on the west side.


Checking to see if any are still in room 2 (The Court room you started in.)


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Pharysene will approach to about ten feet away from the clock and consider carefully how to stop the pedulum of the clock.


Tran Duc Lao Perception Check please

Evil GM grin


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

I'm starting to think Lao should be wearing a red shirt.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Yuppers, if he ever gets out of here, he's getting a red shirt. ;)


Will Saves Everyone


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Will Save 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Prepare for the worst
Will save 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

51 to 100 of 1,436 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.