Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated

Map


901 to 950 of 1,436 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Can't answer that


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Let me see if I understand who our players are in this little drama," Lao mutters. "Mord was the executioner and wrongly convicted of killing his wife and child. Sveth was Mord's friend and also worked in this courthouse. What was Sveth's job?"


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

"Hmm. Remember that loose board? The message to Sveth mentioned that he'd find it 'When next you clean the cells.' Could he be a custodian, or jailor?"


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Or the other executioner. Remember we found Mord's mask and another. I guess the executioner wears a mask to perform his grizzly duties to keep from being recognized by the convict's friends. It wouldn't hide much if the court only has one executioner."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Whoever he is, he's a coward." The Ulfen stalks over to the desk. Ava examines the receipt and the black book of names and debts. She tries to see if a name is written anywhere on the receipt or if she recognizes any of the names in the debt book.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta goes over to the broken window, wondering if this might be a way out of this crazy place.


retired

Eliannador remains unfocused on the coversation, her lips pursed as she taps her index finger against them in contemplation. Without any fanfare and to no one in particular she then simply states, "I think it was Trabe. I think Trabe's the one who's behind Mord's framing and execution." She pauses for a second then adds, "Of course, we might find his body in one of the rooms we've yet to examine which would disprove the theory, but I think the evidence is pointing to Trabe."


@Ava
Halgrak's name is in the book.

@Eliannador
you run into some more evidence in a few other rooms, but to whom?


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Here's Halgrek's name. Proves he was in trouble with debt." She flips to the front of the book to see if there's an owner's name. Then she looks around the room and asks the jury members, "Does anyone know who's room this was?"


Sir Rekkart

"Given the location, it could be the barrister's office."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava gives the paladin an odd, but mostly thoughtful look. "Who was the barrister for Mord's case? Was there more than one for the court?"


Sir Rekkart

1d20 ⇒ 20

"I recall, he was clean shaven and had dark hair.
I believe his name was Alastir Wade."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Alastir Wade, huh? Is he still alive? Was he the one defending Mord to the court?"


Sir Rekkart

"Nope, just the opposite, he was acting as the prosecutor in the trial."


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Did anyone speak for Mord during the trial, or was his only hope to plead his own case from beyond the grave?"


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

I am here and actively reading, but it seems I seldom know what to post. I have gone back and read all the posts, but, partly due to the pace I think am having a tough time following and contributing.

Magenta tests the broken window. She picks up a random object and tries to toss it outside.


The object goes out the window, but drops right next to you.


retired

Eliannador looks toward Magenta, "Hmmm... a good idea but it seems Mord really wants us here. Still, a good thought nonetheless." Her attention is then caught by the conversation going on between Tran, Ava, and Rekkart.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Yes, interesting. Not a way out, but still might be useful.


retired

"As much as we all want out of this place tiefling, I think more and more of us are starting to accept the fact that the only way out may be to discover who framed Mord." She then mutters, "And the more I find about these judges and jurors, the more I find myself siding with the bloodthirsty ghost!"


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava echos Lao's question. "So who was advocating for Mord? Anyone?"

"So we have Wade prosecuting Mord, Trabe as the judge, and these disgruntled folks on the jury." She waves a hand almost dismissively at Ebin and Patrissa. "Wade's desk has evidence of a reason that at least one juror was compromised. Trabe knew Mord was innocent and still proclaimed him guilty."

"Any one of these speaks to a trial which was fixed." She looks at Sir Rekkart expectantly.


Sir Rekkart

"Mord got Joe Bucket, a junior Lawyer who just started into law."

1d20 ⇒ 19

"The trial really was fixed, son of a b****, pardon my french."

Could not resist a Tremors quote


retired

"... his name was... Joe Bucket?" The pale skinned woman snorts derisively.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"And Bucket got kicked, from a professional standpoint, which lead to Mord's death," Lao says. Then he glares at Rekkart, "And you, sir knight, joined this obvious miscarriage of justice. What was your motive?"


Sir Rekkart

"If this evidence was presented I would of voted Innocent, or questioned the others, so why did I vote Guilty? Only thing I can think of is enchantments."


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta considers his words. Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Yes, that must be it.


retired

Eliannador arches her brow inquisitively at Sir Rekkart's claim. She then turns to Ava and points coldly at the ulfen woman, "That wasn't me so don't even suggest it!"


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava laughs lightly at Eliannador's protest. "No, I suppose it wasn't you, my dear. I doubt it was any of us newcomers who was responsible. It had to be someone who was here ten years ago."

She moves closer to Eliannador, whispering, "Eliannador, is there a way you can see if a person is capable of casting a spell? Is there any sort of aura they give off? I bet someone here is lying about their abilities."


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta casts detect magic and considers the remaining jurors.


retired

At Ava's whispered question, Eliannador simply nods her head toward the tiefling, "Looks like she had the same idea."


Detect magic:
You can see a few magic items on her and if you concentrate I'll need spellcraft checks


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Magenta:
you spot 3 items on her, a strong conjuration aura, an item, a moderate illusion aura and a faint abjuration aura.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Can I identify the specific items? Is one a hat/head slot item?


the abjuration is around the hand, and you can't tell the others.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Addressing her party Magenta, in a somewhat shocked voice accuses This one is masked with illusion and powerful conjuration magics.


retired

who is the "this one" you are referring to?


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

I believe we are referring to Patrissa. Dm Acure started the pronoun usage string. Azure, can you verify that it is Patrissa that I have detected the magic upon?


Patrissa, I believe was your detecting target

Sir Rekkart has a magic Long sword and armour


Chantilly looks at Patrissa with anger. Too many coincidences piling up here


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Pharysene looks at Patrissa with speculation, her hair moving with small gusts of air.
"But what do you feel the need to conceal, Patrissa? And from whom?"


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

A look of anger crosses Ava's face. She balls up her fist and looks like she's ready to have another angry outburst, but she just looks back and forth from Patrissa to the mages, holding back just this once.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"If she won't talk, it's her funeral. Probably literally in this instance. Since the witnesses won't cooperate, we should press on to find more actual evidence."


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Pharysene slowly approaches Patrissa, her feet seemingly not even touching the floor. The disconcerting sound of spirits moan as invisible airs stir her hair.
"It seems to me," She said, gently touching her shoulders, "that this one WANTS to talk."
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
"You feel it, don't you? The weight of secrets poisoning the hope for the future you once had. Now that you stand revealed, silence only serves your enemies..."

GM:

Totally bluffing stab in the dark here, but maybe, just maybe...


She stays silent


Sir Rekkart

"Let's hope we can find out who was the real guilty one?"


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Can we get a description of Patrissa and what she is wearing?


She is wearing a red silk gown, a necklace of fire opals, and a ruby ring.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Finally Avalerdis can't stand it anymore. She slams her fist down on the desk, causing it to shake precariously, and then she points accusingly at Patrissa.

"Damn it, Patrissa! This evidence is building, and right now you seem to be in the middle of it! Rekkart believes he was enchanted, and you seem to have magical auras. You have a necklace of fire opals and there's a receipt here for one alongside a book of debts with Halgrek's name in it. We need to know who gave you the necklace and why! Unless you're the murderer and we solve this situation here and now!"

Intimidate 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magneta move up next to Avalerdis supportively and add You are trapped here with the rest of us. Its about time you tried to help is figure this out. If you don't tell us something, we have no choice to assume you are at best a conspirator, and at worst, our enemy. Which are you?

901 to 950 of 1,436 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.