Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated

Map


751 to 800 of 1,436 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>

Chantilly reaches out to stop her. Grapple?

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

"Honey I don't think that is your father anymore"


two zombies ignore her as the Madge runs by them stopping Chantilly from reaching her

after Madge hugs her fathers corpse, a moment later Madge's father twists her head off with a loud snap, and you hear the head softy saying "Daddy" once.


Chantilly growls, "That's just not right! Not letting that slide!"

She'll be going to attack the nearest zombie


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"You're going too far, Mord!" Lao shouts as he steps towards the zombies. "And these need to leave this place!" Holy energy flows from the cleric to banish the zombies.

Chanel Energy: 1d6 ⇒ 6 Damage to each. (Only one more of those today.) Initiative 1d20 ⇒ 13


retired

"Madge! NO!" Eliannador shrieks as she helplessly watches Madge's brutal killing. She then lashes out at the nearest zombie with a blast from her healing hex.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Healing Hex: 10 damage (Will save DC 14 for 1/2)


1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

Doc's Channel causes a good piece of damage to the zombies
and Eliannador's Healing Hex nukes one Zombie


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Pharysene gapes in astonishment and fright at first. Then she sees Madge running up to one of them.
"Madge! Wait! STOP!" She raises her hand uselessly.
When Madge is brutally killed by the zombie she called "Father", Pharysene steps forward and whirls around, whipping her bladed scarf at it.
Bladed Scarf attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 for a possible 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 cutting damage.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta retreats from the undead, towards the exit I hope, a single move, and targets one of them who is not engaged in melee with a ray spell.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
touch attack, ray of fire: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Attack with claw 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Damage 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Magenta's Rays burns one to ashes and
Chantilly's claw rips one of them a new one.

One left.

Edit: zero left.


Sir Rekkart

He charges the halfling zombie

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


retired

Eliannador offers Chantilly a wry grin, nodding to the woman's hands, "I'd wager you didn't get those from your father, hmm?" She then huffs, and scratches Nef's head as it pokes out over her shoulder from his pouch in her pack. Looking at the zombie's and Madge's broken forms, she mutters, "Oh Nef, I hate this wretched place."


Your going to hate this place even more soon.

Evil GM Grin


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Setting aside her revulsion for a moment, Magenta quickly searches the earthly remains of these souls. Explaining she says I do not look to loot the dead. Some clue may be found here. Maybe someone better at searching than lend a hand?

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


you find nothing of note.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Unhappy that she had to touch the bodies Magenta uses Prestidigitation to clean herself off. Oh, that was unpleasant, and all for not.

Where did the zombies come from? I guess we need to search there.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Oh damn, that was just wrong...

Ava is caught off-guard by the events, especially Madge's death. "This place. It's unholy." She looks over the zombie bodies to see if there's any sign of what used to be Tarblek.

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5


No sign of the dwarf.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava sighs. "That's two we've lost down here. If we don't figure this out, Mord is going to kill us all. And in the worst ways possible." She turns away from Madge's headless body.

Looking at Chantilly and her hands, Avalerdis seems wary. "You're not really Ulfen, are you? No Ulfen has hands like that..."


"My father was Ulfen, that makes me Ulfen. And don't you try to make it otherwise! My mother may have been different, but my Ulfen side is all that matters now."


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta moves to stand by Chantilly. Best not to judge us by our heritage Ava. That is one thing no person gets to pick.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Ladies, I think we have much more pressing issues than our lineage. Such as figuring out if there's any way we can get out of here safely without having to witness Mord's revenge on any more jurors," Lao says as he walks out the door. "I think we should go upstairs before more dead men walk into the morgue."


retired

Eliannador nods at Tran's wisdom. As she leaves the room with the group, she glances at Madge's remains once again. A shiver runs down her body which isn't from the cold.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava stares at the newcomers' insistence that heritage meant little. It was a foolish notion. Heritage was not just your clan or your parents. It was your values, your traditions, and your strengths. "In the North, heritage still means something. Not only to be judged by, but also to shaped by and to support you. It is how you are taught to live you life, what you hold dear, and what you are willing to sacrifice for." She looks to Chantilly. "If you are Ulfen, then you understand. It's not who your mother was, but how she taught you to live. It's what gives you whatever power you have. And you may not get to pick it, Magenta, but it shapes you regardless."

She pauses for a moment. "My judgement may be hasty. But we eventually see the results of heritage." She glances at Eliannador with a look of approval.

"Come, enough of this. Lao is right. Let's get out of this cursed basement."


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta nods, ready to leave.


Killian

in his british accent
"Where did Halgrak wonder off too?"


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

An idea comes to Magenta. I wonder if there could be a hidden door here somewhere.She begins to check the walls and floor.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Everyone, take a look.


No hidden door in the room?

Maybe Mord got him?


Female Elf (Lightbringer) Paladin (Divine Hunter) L3 | AC 19 (T13F16) CMD18 | hp 28/28 | Saves: F7R7W6 | Percep +3 | Status: Normal

Anxious to be out of here, Pharysene starts looking around quickly.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


"We need to start binding together the people remaining so none of them don't wander off or get their head twisted around."


There are not secret doors, or rooms.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

After failing to find anything unusual about the walls of the morgue, Magenta indicates she is ready to leave the basement but is reluctant to go first. What is up there? she asks with a worried look on her face.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Mord for one thing, but he seems content to allow us the run of the place. We've explored all of the ground floor, I think. We should try to see what's upstairs."


retired

Eliannador nods as Ava suggests they venture to the second floor. As the group leaves the mortuary and files into the hallway, the pale skinned elf will turn her attention to Chantilly and Magenta, "I'm sorry, both of you. That you've been drawn into this nightmare as well."


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta, still trying to accept the reality she has been thrust into asks Why don't we just go out the front door and leave?


when you reach the ground floor, you find Halgrak sitting on the floor idly stitching his pickled toes back on to his right foot with needle and thread.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"You're welcome to try the front door if you'd like, Miss Magenta," Lao says. "But you should know that Miss Avalerdis has attempted to smash the door, and windows, open already and failed. I believe a strong magic keeps the exits barred until we get to the bottom of this mystery."

The cleric notices Halgrak engaged in do-it-yourself surgery. "Incredible," Lao mutters. "I was certain his injuries were fatal and performing his gruesome task as if he's not feeling any pain..." He lets the thought trail off as he carefully approaches the half-orc. "It ummm... looks like you've done this before."


Doc can you do a heal check please?


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava grimaces as she sees Halgrek sewing back on his toes. "I don't think... Is that safe?"


retired

Eliannador grimaces as she sees what the half-orc is doing. Shaking her head in disgust, she taps Tran on the shoulder. A slight yet invigorating chill ripples over him from where her hand briefly rested.

cast guidance on Tran: +1 on your next attack, save, or skill check!


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Does anyone else smell pickles?Magenta asks cluelessly.


Ebin

he looks at Magenta
"I've done bad jokes before,
but you just took the cake."


"People are weird around here!"


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Heal: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 (Edit: Forgot Eliannador's guidance which brings the final result to 25.)

"I may be mistaken, but I think this goes much further than weirdness."


Doc you know that what Halgrak is doing to himself is a likely death sentence from flesh eating bacteria, and he'll be dead in minutes.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Halgrak! Stop!" Lao slaps the would be surgeon.

Unarmed Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 Damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Don't be an idiot. Mord left those where you could find them so you'd use them to poison yourself."


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 2

Magenta, catching on, readies an action to cast Daze on Halgrak should he fail to stop. DC14


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Avalerdis comes up from behind Halgrek and tries to grab his arms.

Grapple attempt vs. CMD 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Unfortunately, Halgrak already got on 3 toes


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"What did you think you were doing?" Lao starts removing Halgrak's dead toes and applying herbal remedies from his healer's kit to stop the spread of disease from the rotten dactyls.

Heal 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

751 to 800 of 1,436 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.