Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated

Map


501 to 550 of 1,436 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

You must really hate chairs?


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Gotta be some comedy in this place...


retired

I presume my first arrow attack was ineffective?

"How does one hurt these thrice-damned things?!"
Standard Action: Healing Hex for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 @ monster-from-the-twisted-jack-in-the-box-torture-device
Will Save DC: 14 for 1/2


1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
No dice, just half damage


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds

Hmm, could someone knowledge this thing?

HP: 9/10
AC 14, touch 14, flat-footed 12
CMB +4 (+6 Grappling); CMD 18 (20 vs. Grapple)

"So be it!"
Shouted Teresa as the creature attacked her. She managed to dodge the attack and attempts to hit it with her fist.
To Hit:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Flanking this thing would be a good idea.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Miss Ava, if you're done punishing the furniture, you might want to help me and Teresa. While we've got its attention, perhaps you could hit it from behind."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Right, the creature."

Ava moves behind the creature and tries to slam the creature with her earthbreaker.

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13
Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8


retired

Hoping Avalerdis' massive hammer might be more effective than her own puny arrow, Eliannador casts guidance on her yet again.


it attacks Eliannador (as you injured it) and Doc

atk:Claw1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 Eliannador
atk:Claw2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 Doc

Dam:Claw1: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Dam:Claw2: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Sir Rekkart

he charges into the fray
"Rest in peace."

1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 2 = 22
1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds

Felt ashamed that an NPC did such redic. damage than me =[ with 1 blow.

Also after taking the whooping 16 damage, what's the status of the creature? Is the combat ended or still continuing?


It's still alive


Human (Tian) Cleric 2
DM Azure_Zero wrote:
It's still alive

Which might be more than we can say for Tran Duc Lao. "What do you mean, the cake is a lie," Lao says as he falls unconscious. That hit takes him to -2 HP.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Avalerdis tries to strike again.

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10
Damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 2) + 4 = 12


Nice one, Doc


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds

Damn I forgot to flurry on the previous strike :/

As the creature turns towards Tran Duc Lao and Elainnador, Teresa moved (5ft step) to a flanking position opposite Ava. Focusing an Elemental Fist to hit the creature from behind. I'll make my Elemental Fist's energy "Fire", because a wise man once said, "burn it with fire"

To hit:1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 4 + 2 = 24 +2 from flanking added to roll
Damage:2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 5) + 4 = 11
Fire Damage:1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


retired

Eliannador, staggered and nearing unconsciousness, takes a 5-ft step away from the creature and uses her healing hex upon herself. She can't save the curiously even tempered little man who speaks of illusory cakes if she's unconscious herself.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


House rule Eliannador, you get 10 HP.

Teresa punches the creature's head so hard it lands 10ft away from the body.


retired

*sigh* Whew! Does that houserule mean the nasty thing took 5 damage instead of 10 too?

Presuming the now headless monstrosity is dead (again), Eliannador kneels down next to Duc and gently touches his cheek - softly beckoning him back to the land of the living. Healing Hex @ Duc


Yep, and it was down to it's last 6 HP when Teresa attacked,
So I included a finisher.


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds

Darn it, wasted my elemental fist for the day =[, better save than sorry eh?

And seeing that the body didn't move after the creature has been decapitated by a fist. Teresa prayed silently,

"May the gods have mercy upon your soul."

She then proceed to survey the room.

Perception check:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Teresa as you look about the room you find in one of the racks
3 master work short spears and a +1 heavy flail.


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds

I was praying silently, but I'm guessing you guessed from my praying motion =p

Teresa's shocked at how Ava could read her mind, and seconds later she recomposed herself, points at the rack and said.

"There's some shortspears over there, might be useful to kill things from a distance."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Repost, since I have obvious reading issues

Ava looks Teresa, praying over the body of the headless creature. She begins to speak to the monk, but thinks better of it. Whatever this place was, a touch of holy thought couldn't hurt.

Ava lifts the magical flail with some hesitation. Finally, she is assured this will not attack or restrain her and she tests the weapon out with a swing.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Thanks to Eliannador's healing, Lao recovers from the grievous blow the creature struck. "Thank you. I wasn't expecting it to hit that hard. How many more of those things could there be in this place?"


Oh and I need fort saves from Doc and Eliannador.
DC 15.


retired

Fort Save (DC 15): 1d20 ⇒ 6 frig


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

Fortitude 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


after Eliannador heal's Doc
she finds she can't move.

GM:
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"Miss Elianador, what's wrong?" Lao asks. He then examines her wounds trying to figure out why she's not moving.

Healing 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 (I don't think the +2 bonus for the healer's kit would apply to diagnosis.)


retired

As Tran stands up, Eliannador remains kneeling with her arm slightly outstretched - almost as if she is frozen. She neither looks at nor responds to Duc when he addresses her.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Witch? What are you doing?" Avalerdis looks around at the others and then carefully moves in front of Eliannador to see if she can get any response out of her.

When there's no movement, she says, "What happened? Should I touch her?"


retired

Inwardly, Eliannador laughs at Avalerdis' question, but she makes no sound or indication as such.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Alarmed, Pharysene rushes over to see what has happened to Eliannador. Worried, but also intrigued she runs over the observable symptoms; She is rigid and unmoving, but she became so right after a spell...
Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


Pharysene you know it's paralysis, know(religion) to ID undead.


...


retired

"..."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

With no one stopping her, Ava touches the Witch's arm and then her shoulder to shake her. "What did that thing do to you, Witch?"

She looks at the Lao. "Can you do anything for her?" Surprisingly, the Ulfen seems to have a genuine concern for Eliannador's well-being.


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"I'm afraid I haven't seen symptoms like these before," Lao says regretfully. He then ponders the nature of the creature they dealt with.

Knowledge (Religion) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Duc:
It was a Ghast and it's claws can cause paralysis for a short while, and it's bite also carries Ghoul fever.


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Pharysene thinks hard.
"I would expect being wounded had something to do with it, but Master Lao was also injured and he is unaffected. Perhaps something the haunts have done are afflicting her..."

Having little else she can do, Pharysene casts Guidance on Eliannador; icy breezes wash over her skin briefly. It'll grant a +1 to next save.

Sorry, no Knowledge (Religion).


Human (Tian) Cleric 2

"I think the thing that attacked us is called a ghast," Lao says. "I've heard that being hit by a ghast's claws can cause paralysis. I don't know why I wasn't affected, but if the stories are true, Miss Eliannador should be able to move before too long. Did it bite any of you? I've also heard that their bites spread disease."


Female Human Monk of the Four Winds

"Adrenaline got the better of me, not sure if he bite me when I punch it's face."

Teresa examined her fist, except for the redness for hitting the ghast, there seems to be no wounds.

"I think I'm fine."


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

Ava stands waiting for the Witch to return to normal. Every once in a while, she will wave her hand in front of Eliannador's eyes or shake her shoulder, thinking it will help wake the Witch up.


after 5 minutes Eliannador begins to move again.


retired

As the effects of the ghast's touch begin to fade, first her index finger starts to twitch, then she blinks several times after Avalerdis passes her hand in front of the witch's face. With a groan, Eliannador collapses onto her haunches and holds her hand to her head as if it aches terribly.

"Nnngh. Have I mentioned how much I hate this place?" She'll take the first hand offered to her and stand up. "Did you find anything in here while I was... well... indisposed?"


Female Sylph Bard (Dervish Dancer) L1 | AC 16 (T13F13) CMD14 | hp 8/8 | Saves: F0R5W2 | Percep +0 | STATUS: Normal

Realizing we had not yet done so, Pharysene looks around with interest as she helps Eliannador to her feet.
"Not just yet. We had been preoccupied with a fallen comrade."
Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 to see if Eliannador is really all right.
Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 to look around.


Female Human (Ulfen) Fighter (Thunderstriker) 2

"Hmph." Ava looks at Eliannador on the ground and turns away saying, "On your feet, Witch. If you want to get out of here, we've got to get moving."


Sir Rekkart

"Should we check the cells?"

Room 9

501 to 550 of 1,436 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G2 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.