Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

AZ's Broadened Horizons G1 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated


351 to 400 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Female Elf Monk of the Four Winds 1

"I have a feeling the punchline will be a bit more painful"


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

She looks on Ebin, "What......no smart alleck comments, Intresting." The Dhampir whats the gnome with intrest. She looks around and comments to the building, "No judgements from this world? I guess were off to the next room, would you like to knock on the next door Ebin?"


Killian
in his British accent
"I think he was part of a "knock knock" joke,
It must of been horrible."


Overview Map

You all go back out into the main lobby.

and where do you go next?


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

Across the hall then after that room, we go upstairs!

Feeling safer in the building with the hobgoblin out of the way and the ghost seeming to aim only for the jurors she hops to the doors across the hall and opens them.


you all go up the stairs

Upper start area

you can see a hallway to the west and a set of double doors to the south.


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena listens at the doors before letting anyone open them.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Maena:
you here nothing


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena turns to the group, whipping the jury with her tone, "Ok, so which of you wants to go in there first? Any volunteers? Or maybe one of you can give us a hint as to what wonders await us?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Sir Rekkart

"I will."
he open the doors


Fine leather couches and a mahogany table
now covered in a thick layer of dust stand
undisturbed around this chamber. Portraits
line the walls here with plaques bearing names
below, both now obscured with thick cobwebs.
A simple iron icebox sits in one corner of the
room, a few empty bottles perched precariously
atop it.


Sir Rekkart

"Looks like a nice room."


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena nods, "Indeed it does.... and undisturbed."


Killian
in his British accent
"I do say, it is nice,
but what in the duce is an ice box doing here."


Female Elf Monk of the Four Winds 1

"It was probably here when this place was shut down."


Killian
he walks next to the ice box
in his British accent
"I don't think so my lady,
as there is no dust on it,
and the box is cold,
given the condensation."


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena says, "It does make one wonder what is being preserved." She casts Detect Magic and takes a more careful look around.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


Maena detects no magic and
opens the box

inside you find a jar of formaldehyde
with severed toes floating in it.


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena looks at jars and then at the jury members, "Should I ask people to remove their boots, or are these Mord's too?"


a sense motive check or you could do an int/wis check.


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Maena:
Halgrak's face shows shame and guilt, and you recall that when he spilled his guts earlier, he mentioned that his family was threatened to be maimed or killed if he didn't do it.


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

Sense Motive:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Aciera, Look in the spoiler above


Perceptions checks


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Perception: 20 + 9 = 29

Maena looks at the jurors and, with her icy tone, says, "Interesting how your attitudes seem to match those in my dream. It appears Lord Asmodeus granted me a true vision to help us through all this."

Her tone then warms slightly as she looks to Halgrak, "Were these sent to you as a message, forcing you to behave and vote as you did?"


Halgrak

"I never got my toes back, Malgrim kept them as a trophy."


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

Perception:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

"Does anyone have a needle and thread perhaps we can reunite his toes?"


roll a heal check to see if that is a good move?


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

Heal:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20, I might not be the best seamstress but I do have the mending spell memorized hehe.


Aciera Longress:
Sewing back on the toes will result in death, by a disease known as Gang-green


Hello, anyone there?


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

"So do you want your toes back Halgrak?" She looks around the room for any other clues or something to happen to the toeless gentleman.

Perception:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Halgrak
"I don't like to be reminded of my shame,
but at the same time it'll serve to me as a lesson."


Sir Rekkart

"I hope your not planning on attaching those toes, I would have a master priest to try his or her hand at it."


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

"Maybe the ghost just wants you to carry your guilt, so you forever know your shame." She'll move on to the next room if everybody is done with this one.


so witch door do you go through, East or West?

Room 13


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

West it is.

The young dhampir moves to the door checking it carefully now, then opens if it all looks clear.

Perception:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


Upper level map so far

Looks Clear


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena tries not to wince as Aciera opens the door, bracing herself for an onslaught of... something. She relaxes when it doesn't come, but then tenses again, It would be folly to let your guard down now.

She stands next to the Witch and says, "Mind if I take a look?", and peers into the unknown, looking for threats.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


You just see a circular stairway going up at the end of the hallway.


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

"Hallway looks clear, with those stairs there I think we might want to check the other door? It seems this one leads further away from the floor and I'd want to cover all this area before moving on again." With that the hastey witch checks the east door and if its safe she'll open that door as well

Perception:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena nods, "I agree. Better we don't leave something behind to sneak up on us."


This large area is partitioned into smaller cubicles
by thin wooden walls with cracked panes
of frosted glass set in them. Old desks litter
the area, some overturned and emptied of their
contents, others still standing where barristers
once toiled under mountains of paperwork. A
large window set in the north wall is shattered.
Beyond, the sprawling desolation of Beldrin’s
Bluff greets the eye, its tangled weeds and leaning
storefronts strewn with bones and rubble.
Suddenly, shadows flit across the frosted glass
panes of the partitions as hollow voices whisper
blasphemies on the wind.

Aciera Longress:
The shadows are cast by the
swaying branches of a sickly tree growing
in the yard outside the courthouse.
The whispering voices are nothing more
than the wind hissing through the cracks
in the frosted panes of glass here.

and looking in some desks you find;
Several red scarves of Varisian silk,
a black book listing debts (with Halgrak signature)
and a buyer’s receipt for a string of 12 fire opals.

and I sent a PM to someone


Female Elf Monk of the Four Winds 1

Kirallah shudders as her mind snaps back to reality. She looks around the area, eyes scanning the jurors with a hint of suspicion.


Kirallah wanna roll a perception check or an int/wis check?


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

Holding up the book to her head with her right hand and the opals in his left. "Hmmm now my orken friend did you owe these debts or maybe collected them for the dead gob." She'll throw down the opals on the desk, and begins reading closer of the ledger.


Their are no opals, just a bill for a string of fire opals


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

My bad just holds up the ledger then, hehe.


wanna roll a perception check or an int/wis check?

351 to 400 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G1 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.