Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

AZ's Broadened Horizons G1 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated


151 to 200 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Malgrim
"They ain't no way I'm going to die here, cause I'm the biggest Meanest Mother F***EN BAST*** here.
And my underlings know that if I am not averaged, my cousin Vinny will pay them a visit."


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

"Ha! I know your kind, on the outside your underlings will fake seeking out vengence for there "boss". But inside they'll be celebrating all fortune of yours they will be collecting....." She pauses and points over to the paladin, "Unless you got them all under a charm spell like Sir Pally over there." As that comes out of her mouth she starts to regret it, but this Malgrim annoyes her. So just in case she keeps a spell on her lips again if he deciedes to charge her after her recent verbal volley.


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena cocks her head at Aciera with a puzzled look and says, "So the only one here actually dedicated to Justice has been spellbound?" As she speaks, her already cool tone becomes even icier. I should kill him where he stands, or at the very least, Brand him... A second train of thought interrupts that one, and she wonders aloud, "Does the spell still hold, I wonder? Let's find out."

She silently looks to the Witch and the Cleric for a moment, seeking support, before nodding and casting Detect Magic.


Female Elf Monk of the Four Winds 1

Kirallah preperes to move, determined to stop the hulking menace from attacking either of the women challenging him.


Malgrim
He laughs at Aciera's words and adds
"They may celebrate for a few days, but then they'll be in fear for the rest of their F***en lives, as My cousin Vinny is worse than me.
And I rule and control my underlings with fear, not magic."


Detect magic shows no active spells


Patrissa
she plays with her necklace as she speaks
"I did find Malgrim very forceful with words during our deliberation over the verdict."


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1
NPC_Male_Enemy wrote:

Malgrim

He laughs at Aciera's words and adds
"They may celebrate for a few days, but then they'll be in fear for the rest of their F***en lives, as My cousin Vinny is worse than me.
And I rule and control my underlings with fear, not magic."

"Fine whatever goblinoid, if you truly are this bad a**, then bust your through the doors so we all can go greet your underlings." She points at the double doors.


Malgrim and everyone has already tried to open the main double doors.


Female Elf Monk of the Four Winds 1

"He is obviously far less efective without a cadre of fearful underlings at his command. Men like him are weak and rise to power by preying on those weaker than themselves."


Malgrim
with his toothy grin and cigar smoke streaming out as he speaks
"Do you really want to test that, Elf."


Ebin
"I don't like "Hanging" around here, lets find a way out."


HP: 19/19, Strain: 0, Injury: 0 | AC 17/11/16 (w/shield: 19/11/18) | F+6 R +1 W+1 | Per: +5 | Init: +1 | Rage: 7/7

"Do you?"
Dawnflower help me, I don't think I can keep from loosing my anger much longer!

Kiley shifts her grip on the spear again. Her stance places her scimitar on the far side of her body from Malgrim. She may not want to hurt anyone, but she's quickly approaching the point where she thinks she'll have to.


Sir Rekkart
in a commanding voice
"Stop your taunting each other, all of you.
And Ebin is right, Let's find a way out."


Malgrim
with an angry face, and as he speak he lets the smoke stream towards Sir Rekkart.
"Watch it Paly boy.
But your right, lets f***en blow this place, then we'll all finish this."


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

"Fine, since you all are better versed with this shack where would you suggest to start for the exit, like maybe this door. " She opens the door that is behind her that shares the courtroom and this room.


HP: 19/19, Strain: 0, Injury: 0 | AC 17/11/16 (w/shield: 19/11/18) | F+6 R +1 W+1 | Per: +5 | Init: +1 | Rage: 7/7

"Sorry." Kiley mutters after Rekkart finishes scolding them. Once she's sure no one's looking, she leans heavily on the longspear in her hands and puts her head up against the shaft. The others were right. I've got to stop letting my emotions get the better of me.


Female Elf Monk of the Four Winds 1

Kirallah locks eyes with the criminal for another moment.

"Eventually your abuse will come to an end."

Glancing back at Patrissa her eyes narrow slightly as she studies the woman's nervous habit.

Sense Motive1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 2 = 19 Studying the interaction with playing with her necklace before answering a question.


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena watches the Cleric retreat back into herself, Apparently, she folds easily. One wonders if she truly has the strength of her convictions to serve a goddess.. She nods approvingly at Kirallah's statement and smiles at the Hobgoblin before turning to Rekkart. "Indeed, as Aciera said, any guidance as to how we might leave would be most welcome."


HP: 19/19, Strain: 0, Injury: 0 | AC 17/11/16 (w/shield: 19/11/18) | F+6 R +1 W+1 | Per: +5 | Init: +1 | Rage: 7/7

Kiley takes a deep breath to calm her mind and her heart. She had often been told that her emotions got the better of her far too much. Feeling very much the fool she walks over to Aciera and stands be hind her, long spear ready.

Has anyone seen the two Dwarves? I think we lost them.


If they don't show up in 3 days, they will be among the victims of IT.


Madge
"Unfortunately that door in the only way in or out of this place.
Unless you count the windows, but chances are what's keeping us here also though of it."


The dwarves have until tomorrow to post, or they are dropped.


Anyone here?


HP: 19/19, Strain: 0, Injury: 0 | AC 17/11/16 (w/shield: 19/11/18) | F+6 R +1 W+1 | Per: +5 | Init: +1 | Rage: 7/7

I am! I think everyone's waiting to see what happens after Aciera opens the door.


Overview Map

Room 4


Female Elf Monk of the Four Winds 1

Keeping an eye towards the jurors, Kirallah moves over to the now open door.


These simple quarters haven’t been used in
years. A plain oak desk stands near the back.
Several voluminous texts on Absalom law, all
gilt-edged and bound in leather, lay scattered
about in the room.


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena says, "Perhaps there are notes on the desk that explain what happens here... although the disuse of this room doesn't fill me with hope in that regard."

Strange that this room is so clearly unused and for so long when compared to the courtroom...

She turns to the jurors, "How long has this building been abandoned?"


anyone going into the room?


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

Aciera moves in and checks out the desk and looks through any drawers but always keeping herself facing the bugbear and the other jurors. If nothing of intrest is in the drawers, then she will flip through the books looking for a map or any notes tucked away.

Perception:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Female Elf Monk of the Four Winds 1

Kirallah enters behind Aciera, guarding her back.


HP: 19/19, Strain: 0, Injury: 0 | AC 17/11/16 (w/shield: 19/11/18) | F+6 R +1 W+1 | Per: +5 | Init: +1 | Rage: 7/7

Kiley will stay at the door and keep an eye on the other jurors.

Perception to notice anything interesting: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena stands opposite Kiley, keeping her cool gaze on the jurors, while trying to force herself from also keeping an eye on Kiley. I feel like I'm getting more and more paranoid every second we spend here... and I do not like it.


As Aciera, Kirallah, and Maena I'm assuming your in the room
are looking around in the room,
Suddenly books start flying about,
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Crit on Kira
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Confirm
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 No Crit

1d4 ⇒ 1
1d4 ⇒ 4

A book misses Aciera, one hits Kirallah in the leg (1 non-lethal), and another hits Maena in her surprised state in the stomach (4 non-lethal).

it then calms down and those in the room notice a book fall open on the desk called “Punish the Guilty,”, opened to an interesting page and line that reads
“We, entrusted with justice,
must be above reproach. Those who fail
to serve justice blindly shall reap what
they sow.”

Aciera:
you find an old
papyrus scroll containing the following spells:
light, mage armor, magic missile, and shield.


HP: 19/19, Strain: 0, Injury: 0 | AC 17/11/16 (w/shield: 19/11/18) | F+6 R +1 W+1 | Per: +5 | Init: +1 | Rage: 7/7

"Is everything alright in there?"

Kiley spins around as the books start flying and it's not until they stop that she sees both Maena and Kira favoring injuries.

"Do you two want help?"


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

"Blasted spectre should, be attacking them and not us. We did nothing to it..." As she says that she suddenly gets distracted by a scroll and looks at it. She slides it into her satchel and looks on to the other two, "Yeah, are you two alright?"


Female Elf Monk of the Four Winds 1

"I am fine, a minor bruise at most. It would appear that we in a haunted ruin." Kirallah looks around the room.


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena lowers her mace as the books stop moving, her eyes searching for danger and says loudly, "Indeed, whatever spirit is here should spend its time punishing the guilty."

With that, she steps forward toward the Dhampir, her voice quiet, "The book which struck me winded me. I would not show weakness to those out there who are probably responsible for all of this... but it was a more severe blow than the one that glanced off the Elf."


HP: 19/19, Strain: 0, Injury: 0 | AC 17/11/16 (w/shield: 19/11/18) | F+6 R +1 W+1 | Per: +5 | Init: +1 | Rage: 7/7

Kiley moves next to Maena and begins muttering a prayer.
Sacrificing remove sickness to cast a CLW
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 Maena no longer has any nonlethal.


I posted a house rule on the first page near the bottom, all Cure and inflict spells have no die rolls. CLW heals 10 damage period.


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena whispers a quiet thanks to Kiley, "Thank you. And I am sorry if I was harsh with you earlier... I needed to learn who could be trusted, and at the time I was not yet sure."


HP: 19/19, Strain: 0, Injury: 0 | AC 17/11/16 (w/shield: 19/11/18) | F+6 R +1 W+1 | Per: +5 | Init: +1 | Rage: 7/7
DM Azure_Zero wrote:
I posted a house rule on the first page near the bottom, all Cure and inflict spells have no die rolls. CLW heals 10 damage period.

D'OH! I forgot about that, not that is really matters in this case.

Kiley whispers back to Maena, "It's alright. I tend to let my emotions get the best of me."
She gives Maena a half smile then speaks a little louder.
"I'm afraid I won't be too much help against ghosts and the like. I'm a healer, not a fighter."


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

"I agree Meana, these folks are to easily manipulated by a goblinoid." She whispers back. "We might not have to deal with this ghost if we find out what it truly wants then we can let it cross back over."


Getting things prepared for later


Sir Rekkart
"Are you alright in there?"


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

"Um no Sir Rekkart could you come in here and help us figure out these law books, I think they're the key to this phantom." Aciera calls out to the manipulated paladin.


Sir Rekkart
he sees the “Punish the Guilty” book open and reads aloud
"We, entrusted with justice,
must be above reproach. Those who fail
to serve justice blindly shall reap what
they sow."

after a few moments
"I can believe that injustice may have been carried out here, but not by me as I stand for law and order."


HP: 19/19, Strain: 0, Injury: 0 | AC 17/11/16 (w/shield: 19/11/18) | F+6 R +1 W+1 | Per: +5 | Init: +1 | Rage: 7/7

"Then why else would you be here?"


Female Aasimar Inquisitor (Preacher): 1

Maena turns her head to Rekkart and says, "As do I, and yet, here I am. This is obviously more than just punishing the guilty, lest they brought us in to punish them.", she sneers the last word with venom, directed at the Hobgoblin and his cronies.

151 to 200 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G1 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.