Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

AZ's Broadened Horizons G1 (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

A PBP game where the characters are Randomly generated


451 to 500 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Aciera the best you figure is birds, lots of birds.


And I mean a lot of birds


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

Aciera looks upward to see if any birds are about and then speaks to Lende her hawk, "Do you see any other birds around, missy?"


you spot a hole through which bird may pass through.


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena says, "We should look up there -- birds are often attracted to shiny objects, and may have taken a clue to all this to use for their nest."


you find nothing shiny


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Well, poo. A girl can dream. Do I find anything unshiny but still useful or important?

Perception: [Take 10] + 9 = 19


Nope


Wait are you searching the rafters, or the room?


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Rafters first because of the hole and the leech -- though I'd imagine others might look around below while I'm doing that..


Nope, nothing up there, the room does have something?


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

As Maena searches the rafters, the dhampir searches the ground.

Perception:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Need above a 15.


Anyone else going to try?


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena, in search mode, scans the room carefully after taking her head out of the rafters.

Perception: [Take 10] + 9 -> 19

Also, is there anyone else *to* try at this point? Are we down to the Witch and Inquisitor show?


I think we lost, Kirallah the Wanderer

So should we recruit?

Maena:
Checking the room you find in a drawer Several red scarves of Varisian silk, a black book containing; names and debts, and a receipt for a string of 12 fire opals.


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

"Looks like nothing down here Maena, shall we go to the next door?"She looks to the next door and waits for her companions response.

I fine with recruiting a new person.


Female Elf Monk of the Four Winds 1

Seemingly distracted, Kirallah snaps back to the present, looking around her as well as scanning the rafters.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

Yay! Kirallah Wanders back into our pbp!Hehe


Kirallah you can look at Maena's spoiler


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena holds up the receipt, "Fire opals. How very interesting."

He then starts flipping through the black book for familiar names.


you find Halgrak's name in the book as well as Malgrim


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena closes the book, and says wearily, "Well, that's pretty much what I expected... I suppose I should just be happy there aren't more of your names in here.... Or more receipts for pretty little bribe-presents.."


Female Elf Monk of the Four Winds 1

"Which only means their parts aren't as well documented." Kirallah replies without a hint of irony.


Killian

in his british accent
"Or the master mind selected those with a grudge and thus not need to bribe or document it."


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena sighs again, "Sadly, I think Sir Killian has the right of it."


Killian

in his british accent
"Why thank you, me lady."


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

"Intresting but whose next on the chopping block?" Aciera casually asks.


Killian

in his british accent
"Time will tell, sooner or later time will tell."


bump


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena says, "I think we've learned all there is to learn in this room... which seems to be that more and more of you are treacherous little liars... but, setting that aside, let's move on and see if we can learn anything that might get us out of here."

She motions to the door.


Really moving this along

Map
The door to the west has not been explored,
you all head for that door and enter the hall, and take a left turn and enter a room
Map

This dark, dank room contains only a trio of
couches and two large wooden cabinets.


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena says, icily, "I wonder what evidence of betrayal and treachery we'll find in here?", and begins to search the room.

Perception: [Take 10] + 9 = 19


it's mostly an empty room, the first cabinet is empty, and the second one seems locked.


Female Dhampir Winter Witch-1

"Either I can freeze off the lock or can any of you pick it?"


anyone?


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena shakes her head, "Sadly, that was not part of the education the sisters provided. My only lockpick would be my mace.."


Killian

in his british accent
"Their might be a key in this room?"


Female Elf Monk of the Four Winds 1

"Lockpicking is not a skill I possess."


Killian

in his british accent
"What's that over there?"
he walks to one of the paintings in the room,
"Looks like this paintings been moved a lot as I see very faint scratch marks."
looks behind the painting.
"I think I found the key."


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena smiles, "Well done, Sir Killian!"

[i]Nice to see that at least one of the jurors cares to try to get themselves out of this situation of their own doing.

Maena says, "Let's just see what new secrets we learn from the cabinet?" Who hasn't been sufficiently implicated in this yet?"


Killian

in his british accent
"Would one of the ladies like the honour of opening the cabinet?"


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena says, "I'll do it, since noone else seems to be volunteering."


You open it and there is a corpse inside it.


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena says, "Well now, who is this?" and starts to examine the corpse, gently placing her hand on her dagger, remembering what happened the last time we found a dead thing.


The corpse looks about ten years old


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena examines the features and tries to recall her visions before shrugging and asking, "Anyone recognize this?"


The jury members say no.


Female Tiefling Cleric (Fiendish Vessel) 1

Maena searches the corpse, looking for clues.


Big Evil GM Grin.

451 to 500 of 545 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AZ's Broadened Horizons G1 - Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.