Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

A Wish Upon a Shattered Star

Game Master TheNine

Seven devils all around you
Seven devils in your house
See I was dead when I woke up this morning
I'll be dead before the day is done
Before the day is done


1 to 50 of 571 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Dot. I'm the GM. I'm allowed to do that.


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

. <-- Choon's dot


Hmm, so you shall be the first to fall...


Dot de dot dot dot...

Man, now I have to think of another quirky character...

I don't know this AP. What's the quick summary of the idea?


I don't have the books on me right now, but it involves non-PFS Sheila Heidmarch sending you off to collect the broken pieces of the Sihedron. I believe it also starts with a festival. Going to put the books back onto my phone as soon as I get a chance.


Male Human Tecno-geek-dad/37

.


Male Human (chelaxian)

.


Female Human Ryn Mero

.


With the Sun just slightly below its peak but not hanging quite as drunkenly as those it shone upon below another days worth of games at the Serpent's Run had come to the close. With that daily enjoyment done with the upper-crust of Magnimaran society peeled off back to their various manors and villas, leaving all other comers to retire to the preferred grounds for winners and losers alike of the games, Alabaster Park just to the south.

A beautiful sprawling, if slightly simplistic display of green with trees and large ponds dotting this bastion of nature in the marble city Alabaster Park is, reluctantly by most, the only area aside from the hippodrome that the non-elite can move about without being accosted by the district's guards, usually.

Still on patrol they keep a harsh word and a hard grip on their cudgels ready for any chance that might result in getting earfuls from nobles with too much time on their hands. Mostly keeping an eye out for rowdy drunks, sore losers, noisy winners, and litterbugs.

Those who didn't work the games, and even some who did, capitalized on the calming atmosphere, with various entertainers setting up alongside cart pushers offering everything from drinks to treats to full on meals. Also scattered about are benches along the paths as well as various large blankets set up by friendly sorts as well some of those running refreshments.


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr wanders in the crowd moving from both to booth. He was no longer a fighter in the Serpent's Run, but he still enjoyed the atmosphere. Life abounded here in the park, and the spirits approved. Unseen by most they danced to the folk tunes being played from the back of a wagon and swirled around a crowd gawking at a large champion of the days games. He was puny, really. Only as string as a boar. Maybe a bear, on a good day.
He finds his favorite wagon and plops a coin on the wheel, then wanders off with an Orcish treat, roasted sheep testicles.
He then meanders over to a cart selling cheap meads and knocks back two in rapid succession.
Today, Life was good.


Roll Fortitude.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
HAHAHAHAHA! Let's kick this thing off right!


Sadly it was not meant to be, as the noble spirit talker Ulfr Uggason was taken from us by a violently severe and sudden case of dysentery. He shall be missed.

---

But that's not the story that is being told so f@$& that noise. The mead and oysters are delicious.

Hey, at least you burnt off a Nat 1 :3


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Dressed in a lovely black outfit, all dark, tatted lace and silk, Marinah follows her sister as they stroll through the park. While the gothic courtesan wields a parasol to fend off the harsh glare of the sun, her twin sister wields the end of the leash attached to Marinah's collar.

"When I said I would enjoy a walk, sister dear, this wasn't quite what I meant." Marinah mutters dryly to her twin.


5 people marked this as a favorite.
female human vigilante (magical child) 2 | HP 14/17 | AC 14, T 13, F 14 | F +2, R +5, W +2 | CMB +4 (+6 dt), CMD 15 | Init +2 | Per +0 | spells per day: 1st 3/3

Sarinah was enjoying herself greatly, her clothes were almost identical to Marinah's except they were white instead of black, and quite daring. She even had a pair of white leather boots to go with the ensemble and carried the end of the leash over her shoulder. She looked back at Marinah and replied, "You know you love it Sis, and just look at all the admiring glances we're getting." She gave a young man about their age a flirtatious wave as she continued walking and said, "A little further forward hun, there's sun on my face."


Male Human (chelaxian)

Why in the god's name am I awake right now? He mentally wondered to himself as he lay half poured into a bench overlooking a small pond. His fine clothes were rumpled as if he had stumbled into bed in them . . . which he had. His dark silk coat smelled slightly of wine and a woman's perfume, the light blue shirt he had on underneath it's collar held smudges of lipstick. Even his tophat with a brilliant white band sat askew on his head as he idly played with the top of cane. He could feel Neville's disaprovement of that as much as he could feel the solid pressure of the sun trying desperately to slap him full in the face...

Neville! Neville Blast it, my throat, its so parched find me something cool and soothing... please. He half billowed sliding his top hat forward a bit more as he leaned back on the bench trying to do the best to shade his eyes. It had been his Birthday the night before, and between the influences of Cayden, and the pulls of the lovely Calistria He had next to no memory of last nights entertainments at all...

Yes Sir...

The Manservant began dryly, shuffling off huffing. He should have let the man get him a new coat at least. He scowled more at himself than anything tipping the cap up just enough to scan the early crowds. His eyes widened at the sight of the two gorgeous woman walking about the path...he quickly realized his eyes werent the only ones watching. A dark haired beauty in a matching dark lace and silks with a parasol. Her companion dressed in matching white holding the others leash.

Where had he seen them before? He sat back idly watching while his mind tried to work through the haze of the nights festivities.... Your drink sir, a fine punch though barely chilled. He droned on and Trendon could tell he was scandalized by the lack of proper drinks in the park. Trendon almost wanted to send him off for a meatpie or something, the old fellow would have fits if he did that.

Take a seat Neville, enjoy the park... Trendon started to laugh. He didnt have to even glance over his shoulder to know his manservant probably held the most hurt face ever.

I'm fine sir, standing is good for the joint's sir.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

Today was a better day than most, the belt pouch was sagging a lot lower than normal today. Everyone has their vices and his were the horses. And the cards. And the dice. While he normally exits the arena kicking the trash and dirt at the ground and cursing his foul luck, today he walks a little taller with an extra skip in his step.

We're going to have a mighty fine meal tonight.

With a deep relaxing sigh he turns left into the park instead of heading out to find an expensive meal, he's still high on his victory and not quite hungry yet.

Strolling through he walks past a lord addressing his servant. Andrezi is unable to fathom having enough coin to maintain a servant. Yellow-sailed ship don't come through these waters, not a slave then. Honestly, how much does it take to put a man on permanent retainer?

1d5 ⇒ 1 Uggy

Andrezi takes note of some rather attractive woman in white and begins to turn his head while he walks, completely not paying attention to where he was going. So when he slammed in half-orc bloodrager and nearly toppled both of them to the ground he was a little disoriented. Straightening his clothes off he stands up straighter and comments, "Erm, sorry about that my friend. I was caught up in-" something white "-I was, uh, not paying attention. Apologies."


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr was just finishing his "oysters" when he is assaulted by a skinny man from behind. He nearly backhands the fool into next week, but he immediately starts stammering an apology, so Ulfr forgives him. He nods to accept then plops the delicacy in the smaller man's hand with a slight *squish*.
Be well, friend. he says with a chuckle and a good natured slap on the back.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Ryn Mero

Ryn takes a deep breath of the cool evening air as she sits at the edge of the little lake in Alabaster park. Slipping her boots off, she dips her feet into the water sighing at the soothing cool sensation. While she’d stopped fighting full time when she joined the Pathfinders, she still enjoyed the rush that came from the games and participated between assignments.

Today's fight was a good one, pitting her skill against a Diatryma, a vicious bird as tall as she was with powerful legs and a razor sharp beak., that it clearly had no trouble using effectively. The rush of fighting the thing, pitting her skills against its constant vicious attacks was a major part of why she still did it, though winning wasn't too bad on her pocket either. In reality the money was why she'd started, but the rush of adrenaline and the roar of the crown was why she still dabbled even now. Looking around, she takes in the view of people strolling through the park.

This close to the arena, the sight of her in her dyed leather armor, red and blue, her favorite colors, didn't draw too much attention, but occasionally she catches a glace of someone who recognized her, or a grin from someone who'd bet on her.

Over on a bench she notices what looks like a passed out drunk, except dressed way too foppishly for a typical drunk. The old man walking up to him from a....carriage? Ugh....probably slumming it, though he looked sort of familiar, like someone that might be famous.

Shrugging to herself she continues to look around, only to have to keep her jaw from dropping at the sight of a…..breathtaking pair….one leading the other…..on a leash, taking a leisurely stroll.

Stop staring like some farmgirl. she thinks to herself while failing to look away.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (chelaxian)

He sipped at the punch letting the scenery overlook him. He supposed he could be trying to compose a song or something, it was a pretty enough scene for it. As he sat there he noticed another beauty off to the side cooling her feet in the pond.

knowledge local twins: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
knowledge local Ryn: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

He did frown watching her. She was very pretty, if you like them tall and well muscled, and she seemed so familiar... Wait he had seen her before, in one of the games at Serpent's run. He remembered it clearly now, he was leaving the arena with afew other of the noble son's laughing carousing. She had well been leaving too and Derrick took advantage of her speaking with a few other of the fans to try and kiss her... She about dislocated his jaw with her strike. They had laughed about that for a month. A bit more awake now really, he slid the top hat off by rolling it down his arm, catching it at the last moment. and sitting it on the bench beside him.

Neville, my lute please, Im imspired to work a bit.

He said with a smile. He was certainly in a good mood now... what exactly to do about it. He waggled his fingers and concentrated pointing his finger at first the one in the black dress, then the one in the white, humming a few bars to aid in the little cantrip and he let his voice, a husky whisper flow out.

Across the way the message spell took hold... and the two lovely girls for a walk heard a whispered voice . . .

Tell me beauties... where are you known at? I've seen you somewhere. No need to startle, you can... just whisper it out I'll hear.

He took the Lute from the returning Neville and strummed across it making a single adjustment to a note. Then he began to play. Something light for now, a bit bouncy, it was after all an evening in the park.

perform Lute: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

Andrezi is relieved the large creature takes his stumble so well, he honestly had feared worse. When Ulfr slaps an oyster into his hand, he feigns delight.

I f+&!ing hate oysters.

He struggles to throw a smile onto his face, his stomach churning at the thought of the squishy, wet, horrific mess in his hands. "Ah. Oysters, my absolute favorite. Thanks, my friend."

Bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4 Welp, that's about right.

Swallowing hard he says, "I appreciate your kind will and I accept your gift. I shall take it somewhere I can-" throw it back into the vile sea "-enjoy it in privately."

He nods, hoping that this was the end of their exchange and he dispose of this roiling fleshy substance in his palm before he vomited all over the half-orc. Surely that was less likely to be forgiven.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
female human vigilante (magical child) 2 | HP 14/17 | AC 14, T 13, F 14 | F +2, R +5, W +2 | CMB +4 (+6 dt), CMD 15 | Init +2 | Per +0 | spells per day: 1st 3/3

Sarinah heard the whispered message and traced it to it's source then looked at her sister and said, "Come along pet, I think someone might want a turn at you over there." She began to lead the way towards Trendon, looking at him curiously as she tried to place him.

Feel free to post for me if needed Marinah, not going to have much time today to post anything else and I don't want to bog things down.


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr scoffs. Whatever, Skinny. He snatches it back and pops it in his mouth. While still chewing he says, You should really work on that lying thing. You're really bad at it.


Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

Turning his hand over he risks a glance down and can't help grimacing at the wet and slime covered palm. He shakes his head.

"Sorry mate, oysters aren't no my thing. Now, you get me some roasted dire boar in front of me and I'll be damned if we aren't at ends with each other for the last bite!" Andezi looks over to the nearest vendor and nods his head in that direction. "How 'bout I pick you up an ale for the trouble?"


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr laughs, a thundering, joyous sound, That's the spirit! He leads the way to just the place. The area was packed with half orcs, not-so-half orcs, and more than its fair share of dwarves. Several drinking games were ongoing between the short and the tall, but no clear winner had emerged so far if the bodies under the takes were any indication.
Ulfr shoulders his way to the front and orders a double rack of dire ribs with "that Katapheshi stuff". He then clears a seat by pushing a teetering dwarf out of his (he didn't mind. Said the grass smelt lovely this time of year).


"Magic magic everywhere..." Marinah says, her voice low and amused. She follows Sarinah through the parting, curious crowds. Some smile and some call out words. A few turn up their noses. Even in Magnimar one occasionally finds a prude, after all.

"My sister and I say hello, little whisperer." Marinah says, approaching close to Trendon. She takes the lead as her sister stays aloof, holding the leash.


Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

The Varisian man takes a seat, the varied company of races not bothering him in the least. When Ulfr places the order he nods in satisfcation. Andrezi grabs the two ales and hands one to Uggason and with a smug grin he raises his mug in toast, "To that Katapheshi stuff!"

His eyes constantly flit back between his companion and the various games taking place all around them. He eyes a drinking contest about three tables down between a ironclad dwarf with thickly braided long brown hair and a rather short and plump red headed human female. It looked to be that they were a good ways into their game, numerous empty contains around both of them. Andrezi holds his mug out towards the two, "There. Who drops first? I'll put a gold up against whichever you don't select."


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr slams the mugs and drains half the drink before diving into the meat.
He follows the gesture toward the game. Mmmm... Red heads can be hearty. Knew one once who would take apart a Giant Scorpion with naught but her legs. That bein' said, I gotta go with the dwarf. Those little runts can hold their liquor.
Ulfr Uggason, buy the way. You should at least know the name of the man you're betting against!


Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

"Mmm" he responds as he finishes his last sip of ale. He wipes his mouth with his sleeve and holds his hand our. "Andrezi Vhiski." he responds in heavily accented Varisian, dragging the 'An' in his name out to 'Aaahhhhhn'' and speaking the remainder of his name with precisely placed pauses.

He shakes firmly (one does such think when in th presence or a creature larger than yourself) and remarks, "It'll be a pleasure taking your coin Ulfr. Best of luck, redheads are nothing but trouble and I would never bet against one!". He watches as two two down another round, and another. As the dwarven mans eyes glaze over and begin to lose focus, Andrezi chuckles loudly. He calls out for another round of ale and enjoys the scenery, head turning for that white leashed combination from earlier.

The redhead stumbles and begins to teeter but catches herself on the edge of their table. Frowning he looks to Ulfr and asks, "Here for the games or other business?"


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

The games, Andrezi. I used to compete, until they refused to put me in actual danger. I've recently signed on with the Pathfinders, so I guess you could say I'm celebrating a new job. One that might give me a few good scars.
The red head recovers slowly as the dwarf taunts her in words so slurred they may as well have been coming out sideways. Another round and both start to teeter in their seats. Another and some of the more fair minded folks start urging the crowd back a step to prevent someone bumping one of the contestants. Or sneezing too hard.


Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

Andrezi loses complete interest on their wager as he sits up straighter in his seat. He snaps his fingers and points at Ulfr with a knowing grin. He says excitedly, "Ha! I knew I recognized you! You took down the green-eyed Minotaur didn't you! Ha!" He slams the table with his fist, a smug grin on his lips. "I'll be damned. What was it they used to call you?"


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr laughs again and nods. What people call me depends on where they bet!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

Andrezi waves his hands excitedly back and forth across his body. "Nonono! The crowd used to chant -", Andrezi leaps to his feat and stands on his chair. He raises his head up and begins to loudly chant, "UH-GG! UH-GG! UHGG! UH-"

He throws his fist into the air to start another round of chanting but steps on the forward part of his chair and when he throws his arm forward he loses his balance and falls off his chair into several people nearby. The commotion causes by his incident is so loud it causes his red-headed wager to spin around to see what is happening. She gets too dizzy of course and his the deck as the crowd erupts in applause.


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr roars in laughter and helps everyone to their feet. Still laughing he says. Ya, they did do that. Glad to see someone remembers.


Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

Grumbling and cursing his accident he stands his chair up and returns to a solid sitting position. He pushes the gold coin over to Ulfr takes another long pull from his mug. He sighs and leans back in his chair and asks curiously, "So a Pathfidner, eh? Only know them by reputation for looking for artifacts and important s+*%. How you like it?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (chelaxian)
Marinah wrote:

"Magic magic everywhere..." Marinah says, her voice low and amused. She follows Sarinah through the parting, curious crowds. Some smile and some call out words. A few turn up their noses. Even in Magnimar one occasionally finds a prude, after all.

"My sister and I say hello, little whisperer." Marinah says, approaching close to Trendon. She takes the lead as her sister stays aloof, holding the leash.

He chuckled to himself shaking his head slightly.

"I never have gotten the hang of keeping that little trick more... secretive. From a distance I was admiring your beauty and it occured to me I have seen you somewhere before but I couldnt place it."

He began taking a better look at the girls now that they were suddenly much much closer. He was pretty sure he had at least some idea of their profession now though he wasnt going to ask...that wouldnt be polite. He smirked again as he heard Neville sniff. This manservant wasnt totally a prude.... but he was pretty close at least when it came to his master. He offered them both a smile and rose standing on the bench, the tune on his lute changed... and after a moment he started to sing.

perform (sing): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
can't shake this feeling from my head.
there's a devil sleeping in my bed.
watching you from across the way.
i cannot make this feeling go away

Chorus
i know it's not the right thing.
and I know it's not the good thing.
but kinda i want to

i'm not sure of what i should do.
when every thought i'm thinking of is you.
all of my excuses turn to lies.
maybe God will cover up his eyes

Chorus
i know it's not the right thing.
and I know it's not the good thing.
but kinda i want to

why does it have to be this way?
why does it have to be?
why does have to be this way?

kinda i want to

maybe just for tonight.
we can pretend it's alright.
what's the price i pay.
i don't care what they say.
i want to."

thanks Trent, perusing my ridiculous library of NiN it occured to me the twins are a walking collection of appropriate NIN works, I can make a list of at least 6 songs I think Trendon could sing of them *lawls* "Kinda I want to, NIN 'pretty hate machine' 1989


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6
Andrezi Vhiski wrote:
Grumbling and cursing his accident he stands his chair up and returns to a solid sitting position. He pushes the gold coin over to Ulfr takes another long pull from his mug. He sighs and leans back in his chair and asks curiously, "So a Pathfidner, eh? Only know them by reputation for looking for artifacts and important s!%+. How you like it?"

Ulfr shrugs as he sinks back into his seat. I haven't been called yet, but the fact that they have body retrieval teams does show promise.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
female human vigilante (magical child) 2 | HP 14/17 | AC 14, T 13, F 14 | F +2, R +5, W +2 | CMB +4 (+6 dt), CMD 15 | Init +2 | Per +0 | spells per day: 1st 3/3

Sarinah allowed her "pet" sister to lead her to the minstrel. When they reached the man and he spoke Sarinah kept her aloof expression though when the manservant gave a sniff she looked at him sharply, pointed at him, and said, "Marinah, be a good girl and bite him." She then dismissed the prude from her awareness and turned her eyes and ears upon Trendon as she began to sing. An amused smile twerked her lips as she listened to his song and she realized he understood their profession without asking. When he finished she gave a polite clap and said, "You do deserve something for such a performance, maybe a turn at Marinah her, or myself," her expression turned naughty as she finished, "or both of us."


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Marinah rolls her heavily made-up eyes and sighs but she lunges and, gently mind, bites the man servant in the neck before he can react. Then she steps back and examines her nails.

"I need to file these again. And repaint them."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (chelaxian)

He was in mid bow when the beautiful blond orded her leashed friend to bite his manservant. He started to reach for the pretty dark one but was entirely caught by surprise by the pretty blonds words.
To be honest my beautiful muse,my art is usually for the art itself or personal gratification. I havent deigned to take payment before.

Neville gave a slightly panicked yelp when Marinah closed on him jerking Trendon's head around. He felt like she, they were trying to keep him offbalance.

Be a dear and leave poor Neville alone. He worries after me is all, clearly he knew I had a mind to invite you both out to someplace nice tonight and he is afraid I will get in over my head. It was my birthday yesterday.

He paused and made a deft motion for Neville to head for the carraige.

Do you beauties have names you prefer or shall I call you Sunrise and Sunset?

He asked with his second best smile.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Ryn Mero

Seeing the dazzling pair approaching the noble on the bench, Ryn is drawn in by the song he begins performing.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Somehow, between the lyrics of his song, the grin on his face as he sang and the appearance of the pair, she realizes exactly what he is singing about, a blush rising up her neck and cheeks.

Watching the exchange but not close enough to hear more than the song, her eyes widen as the dark one in lace lunges at the man's servant, jumping up to intervene without even thinking, she starts to move toward the group, her boots left at the edge of the pond. His words might have been a little bold.....actually the were pretty damned brazen, but the song didn't warrant him and his servant being attacked.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
female human vigilante (magical child) 2 | HP 14/17 | AC 14, T 13, F 14 | F +2, R +5, W +2 | CMB +4 (+6 dt), CMD 15 | Init +2 | Per +0 | spells per day: 1st 3/3

Sarinah laughed at the bard's response to Marinah's "attack" and said, "Down Marinah, heel," she gave a short tug on the leash as emphasis. She looked to Nevil, "My apologies to you then just remember Mr. Neville that it isn't wise to offend a Calistrian." She looked back to Trendon then, the incident forgotten, "Now, you mentioned an invitation, I think we'd be very much interested in that proposal." She stepped forward and kissed him on the right corner of his mouth, "I'm Sarinah." She paid little attention to the amazon who was charging in their direction.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Yes, sister." Marinah says with a faint pout on her black-painted lips. She steps away from the poor servant, only to step forward again and kiss Trendon on the left corner of his mouth, mirroring Sarinah.

While the twin in white seemed oblivious to the approaching amazon, the twin in black was not.

"Incoming goddess, sister. We might have a bidding war in our hands."


Or an approaching conquerer.


Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5
Ulfr Uggason wrote:
I haven't been called yet, but the fact that they have body retrieval teams does show promise.

Andrezi rubs the sting from his elbow from where it impacted the ground. He shakes his head at the comment and with a smirk, "If all you are looking for in prospective employers is their ability to bring you back to life after you fall, perhaps you should find better travelling company. Hmmm?"


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr chuckles again. That was meerly a bonus. I seek true danger. To test myself and my view of the world. Nothing is more honest than personal combat, I think. Or if the is a more honest or True way to measure oneself I have yet to find it.


Male Human Slayer 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 18 | T: 15 | FF: 13 | CMD: 18 | Fort: +3 | Ref: +7 | Will: +3 | Init: +7 | Perc: +5

Andrezi nods along with Ulfr as he speaks. "Mmmm. Have you not already proven yourself already in the ring? I would think proving yourself would be an accomplishment you could already claim."

The Varisian man goes to take another swig of is ale and notes he's already drained his third. Or was it his fourth? Regardless, his head is a starting to take not that the alcohol is obviously having an impact. As demonstrated by my swan dive from my chair moments ago. Looking at Ulfr, no actually, looking past the muscle bound half-orc he remarks, "That your is your way and I cannot state is untrue. You follow your path and that is true for you."

"At the end of each night I ask myself whether I have put myself in a better position to achieve my goal this day. If I have, I rest soundly knowing I cannot be measured any other way other than true. If I have not, well, then that's some else entirely. Violence is often a necessity to achieve a goal and this is unfortunately. I cannot state I actively seek violence, it just happens to be something I'm good at."

He shakes his head and clears out the fog he was drifting in. As he sits forward he hears his coin belt jingle and a smile rises to his lips. "I had a good day today. One more round for the coin you earned me as UH-GG?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Ryn Mero

Seeing the mysterious beauties kissing the man, first one then the other brings Ryn up short. Clearly she was misunderstanding what was going on. Stopping a few feet away she was about to turn around when the dark haired one.....the one wearing the leash....locks eyes with her, bringing her thoughts to a screeching halt as well. There was something in that gaze... the ease with which she wore that leash, the almost offhand way the other one seemed in control.

Wow!


AC 16[14], T 12[10], FF 14[12]; hp 12/12[14]; F +7[9], R +5, W +3[5]; CMD 16[18]; Init +2; Perception +4 Bloodrage 5/6

Ulfr waves in another round, making it a searing dwarven dark. He raises his mug. To achievement, and the process involved.


Male Human (chelaxian)

He was very very distracted suddenly, a rush of blood flowing from his rapidly beating heart. Perhaps he was drunkenly passed out still. He didnt see the beauty who had been by the lake until, we'll she was right in front of them.

"well then, smoothly placing his arms around the two girls whom had just kissed him. He took in the suddenly embaressed look on the newcomers face and he smiled.

"my carriage, seats four, my little Sunrise and Sunset are joining me for dinner I believe, and you are a full moon glowing down upon us in all her glory, will you join us?

He asked the pretty confused one.

1 to 50 of 571 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Shattered Star, Shattered Kingdom All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.