Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


A Vision of Brute Squad (Inactive)

Game Master ThorGN

A Vision of Betrayal PFS PBP, Level 1


1 to 50 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

A GM walks into a bar...

Grand Lodge

female Elf (Taegrejee na'Maauteran) monk 1 - DECEASED

dot for follow

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

.

Silver Crusade

Male (hp 20/20 : AC 18 (T 11, FF 17) : CMD 16 : F +8 , R +4 , W +7 : Init +1 : Perc +3) Teifling (Pitborn) Paladin (Sacred Shield) 2
GM Brute Squad wrote:
A GM walks into a bar...

Ouch, that must have hurt.

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

What if he was tiny and incorporeal?


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Tiny?! You obviously have never met me...

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

Oh? So you're incorporeal, then? :)

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2
GM Brute Squad wrote:
A GM walks into a bar...

...which turns out to be a pirate bar, full of guys with various prosthetics. There are peg legs, hook hands, and wooden eyes all over the place -- and even a buccaneer with a ship's wheel on a post sticking out of his pants. "So, what's that for?" the new guy asks. "Looks rather awkward." The pirate looks down. "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts."

P.S. Dot. ;)


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Upon responding to a summons to the Pathfinder Lodge, you are ushered to a conference room where Venture-Captain Drandle Dreng, a wiry old man with a wild gray beard and glinting eyes, sits on a large plush bench next to a finely dressed, full-figured woman who looks as though this entire meeting isn’t worth her time.

Yes, come in, please sit down. Dreng welcomes you. This is Lady Gloriana Morilla.

The regal Taldan woman acknowledges the introduction with a slight tilt of her head, but otherwise makes no move to greet anyone.

Please describe your entrance and introduce yourself.

Silver Crusade

Male (hp 20/20 : AC 18 (T 11, FF 17) : CMD 16 : F +8 , R +4 , W +7 : Init +1 : Perc +3) Teifling (Pitborn) Paladin (Sacred Shield) 2

The tiefling arrives eager for his first assignment. Baru's attire is freshly oiled and polished, blatantly lacking the scuffs and dents of seasoned gear. A simple icon of Sarenrae hangs from his neck with similar heraldry decorating his shield, armor, and scabbard.

"Thank you, Captain Dreng, but I would prefer to stand," he says, declining the chair offered to him. He then turns to face the Lady Morilla, "Lady, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." The greeting is punctuated with a polite bow. Baru then waits patiently on any other arrivals - or for either the Captain or Lady to speak.

Grand Lodge

female Elf (Taegrejee na'Maauteran) monk 1 - DECEASED

"I greet you all. It is my hope we may work together harmoniously." Aesantiel says, taking the proferred seat after sketching a brief bow to those assembled. The tall, darkly tanned elf's graceful communicates her acknowledgement of everyone assembled without need for lengthy discussion.

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

Dasiji walks in, a dark-skinned Mwangi wearing hunter green breeches and a matching jacket over a russet shirt with a stand-up collar, all in fine linens; soft leather boots, gloves, and a belt, all russet like the shirt; and a rust cloak of fine wool in case of chill. (He likes to wear nice things when he can.) A little taller than most men, he still stands shorter than the elf, though considerably bulkier. Carrying no visible weapons, the young man's posture is relaxed but his eyes are not, as if he's accustomed to putting people at ease while watching for danger. "Thank you sir, lady." He nods at Dreng and Lady Morilla and sits down, taking the Venture-Captain's request as an order -- and he's seen what form a VC's displeasure can take.

Silver Crusade

HP 11/11, Init +4, AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15, F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 Perception +4, CMD: 14 , Female Human Bard (Arcane Duelist) 1

Behind Dasiji, a melody from heaven fills the room, coming from the lips of a mocha skinned women entering the room. Her dark blue hair contrast well to her eyes that unnaturally gleam like sapphires. She wears modest clothing. She is average height and quite skinny. Her face is angelic in nature but her lips are ice blue and her beauty radiates all around her,. She is perfectly proportion until you notice her arms are strange. They look overly bony, lacking fat an muscle. You get a somewhat queasy feeling just by staring at them.

It is a pleasure to finally meet you venture captain Drandle. Smiling like the sun. She then turns to Lady Gloriana Morilla, I hope I can serve you two in any way possible that the Dawnflower deems right She courtesy to both of them and moves to the side.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

You are probably wondering about your next assignment. Well, recently a contact from the Low Azlanti embassy in Escadar approached us with an offer. It seems they have discovered a unique relic of Azlanti origin on the Inner Sea’s floor that we have a unique opportunity to add to our collection for study. This is not an opportunity we can pass up. As part of the negotiated deal, you must deliver one of our cataloged items from our vault to Escadar in exchange for the Azlanti artifact.

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

Knowledge (geography) vs. DC 10: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14

Listening intently, Dasiji nods. "Of course, sir. I understand that Escadar is close, on Erran. Has a boat been arranged, or is that part of our assignment?" The amiable Ijo relaxes back in his chair.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Yes, well, that's where things get a little sticky. See, we are not the only ones who have heard of this discovery. The Aspis Consortium has also tendered an offer for the relic. The Gillmen have agreed to deal only with us, for now, but we need to close this deal within the month or they will entertain other offers.

A boat is the quickest was to Eskadar, and the Consortium knows that well. One of their warships patrol the waters just outside the harbor and no doubt the Docks are infested with their spies by now. However, Lady Gloriana has set a in motion a plan that should get you through.

At this, Lady Morilla stirs from her silence and speaks in a strong, demanding voice. I have used some of the Empire of Taldor’s most skilled operatives to plant a false crew manifest and course plans with the harbormaster, ensuring that the Aspis Consortium spies who certainly are keeping an eye on such matters believe we are moving our relic to Escadar on a ship tomorrow morning. This decoy should occupy the Consortium sufficiently for you to travel overland to Escadar with plenty of time to make the final agreement with the Gillmen before the Society’s window of opportunity has runs out.

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

Confident in his abilities to navigate and fight, the Sargavan ex-guard mentally skips to the end of the journey. He furrows his brow. "I can get us to the other side of Kortos, but then we will still have to cross the strait to Erran. Now I'm a good swimmer, but I assume you have a better plan."


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

With a half-smile the Lady responds, The path you will take ends in a fishing town on the northern shore, Pier's End. You are resourceful young pathfinders, I'm sure you can find a way across there.

Dreng interjects, Now, we need to authenticate the artifact before we make the deal. Since none of you are experts in Azlanti relics, we are sending along someone who is. Nester Rees, an appraiser, relic broker, and friend of the society will be making the long journey with you. Please watch after him, he's not as hardy as some of you young Pathfinders. He is making himself ready for the journey as we speak.

Grand Lodge

female Elf (Taegrejee na'Maauteran) monk 1 - DECEASED

Aesantiel watches the proceedings with an intent gaze. "Must we be cautious of this Nester Rees, or are his loyalties assured?"


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Dreng responds, We have used Rees’s expertise on many occasions, and he has always come through for us.

Oh, when you have reached Escadar, I have arranged for rooms at a tavern called Grindylow’s Goblet. This is also where you are to meet your contacts and make the trade, assuming all goes well on your journey. Speaking of, you are to go meet Grandmaster Torch when you leave here. He has some information that will assist you in your journey.

Silver Crusade

HP 11/11, Init +4, AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15, F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 Perception +4, CMD: 14 , Female Human Bard (Arcane Duelist) 1

Where will we be meeting Nester Rees?


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

He will meet you here once you have returned from your meeting with Torch.

Osirion

HP 9/9, Init +6, AC: 13, T: 12, FF: 10, F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 Perception +1 <Dark Vision>, CMD: 12 , Male Tiefling Witch 1

Irenal bursts into the room breathing heavy a small dinosaur gripping tightly to his horns looking unnerved.

"Venture Captain! My sincerest apologies! I got here as soon as I could though I have no excuse for my tardiness in the first place."

Irenal immediately draws a deep breath and his gaze turns and falls on the Assimar. This ought to be interesting

Silver Crusade

Male (hp 20/20 : AC 18 (T 11, FF 17) : CMD 16 : F +8 , R +4 , W +7 : Init +1 : Perc +3) Teifling (Pitborn) Paladin (Sacred Shield) 2

Baru listens in silence to the questions and answers. His companions for the next several days are asking the same questions that he had also been formulating. At the mention of needing to escort Nester Rees, the tiefling swears, "By the light of the Dawnflower, Herr Rees will live to see Escadar so long as I still draw a breath."

As Irenal bursts onto the scene, Baru turns quickly, his hand immediately on the hilt of his sheathed sword. Quickly realizing there is no actual threat to himself or anyone present, he relaxes. After a moment's study of the newcomer, Baru casually takes a step or two away from him.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Thank you for the assurances, Baru, I would expect nothing less. However, if something unfortunate should befall Rees in your journey, you are to continue on and complete the deal to the best of your ability.

Everyone, your late arriving cohort is called Irenal Tithrak. I was actually expecting another as well. If they do not show by the time we are done here, I will send them on after you.

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

Dasiji looks thoughtful. "In that case, since time matters, I should go change now, and meet you all at Grandmaster Torch." The well-dressed Mwangi smiles ruefully at the VC. "I promise to show up ready for overland treks from now on, unless you say otherwise." So I should only dress up for parties, not meetings, in case I have to go on a mission right away. Good to know. The Ijo ranger stands up and gives a shallow, graceful bow at the room; he turns to go, then pauses and turns back.

"Dasiji Lekaya. Good with a sword and a bow. Good at following a track or a trail. Good at seeing and not being seen. I can take care of myself and then some -- and I'm sure that I'll have plenty of time to get to know the rest of you while we walk." He flashes a stiff smile at the four aliens that he's going to be working with, and goes to get ready.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

I know some of you ancestors are bitter enemies, Dreng looks pointedly at Baru, Tithrak, and Kassandra, but you are first and foremost Pathfinders. Your allegiance is to the Decemvirate and each other. Don’t forget that, or your career as Pathfinders will be short lived.

Now, it looks like all questions have been answered. You may be an your way.

At this, the Lady Morilla moves to rise from the couch and extends her arm, expectant that someone will help her up.

Silver Crusade

Male (hp 20/20 : AC 18 (T 11, FF 17) : CMD 16 : F +8 , R +4 , W +7 : Init +1 : Perc +3) Teifling (Pitborn) Paladin (Sacred Shield) 2

"My duty is to Saerene and to the Pathfinders, first and foremost. That will not be compromised," Baru assures the Venture-Captain.

As he his future companions begin to file out, he notices the Lady Morilla waiting expectantly. With a few quick strides, he moves toward her. "Lady, please, allow me," he says as he helps her to her feet. Once on her feet, the teifling bows respectfully before trailing after the rest of the party.

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

"No! NO! NO more PAPERS!", sounds a woman's voice from outside the room. She continues to rant back over her shoulder even as she opens the door to come in, her rant punctuated by a weak repeated, "But... but... but..." from out of sight. "I don' care wha's missing", she fumes, "I don' care wha's estra, I'ma done wi' all the paperworks! You wan' more monies? You go as' Imrizade Blakros! You got ques'ions? You go fin' Gloriana Morilla, an' you as' her! I'ma late for this meetin!"

She shuts the door behind her, and scans the room, giving a faint nod at Gloriana's presence. Gesturing beyond the door, she says, "They mi' wanna talk to you. I don' thin' you wanna talk to them."

Grand Lodge

female Elf (Taegrejee na'Maauteran) monk 1 - DECEASED

Enter Noa :) And indeed, the paperwork can wait...

Aesantiel watches the scene from a vantage of stillness.

'The time is not yet. This newcomer must be introduced, then will be time to depart.'


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Lady Morilla responds to Noa’s entrance with a raised eyebrow and a stern voice, We are all finished up here, child, I trust you are ready at a moment’s notice, as that’s all you have.

The Lady brushes closely past Noa on her way out of the room.

Dreng follows up, Ah, yes, Noamuth, glad you could finally make it. The others will need to fill you in on your way to the Puddles.

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

"Eh.", Noa gives a verbal shrug, watching Gloriana swish past and away. {What, you didn't get the medal? You didn't get the stones?}, she thinks, grinning. {You make me[/i] the thief, don't be surprised when they find the picks on you!}[/i]

"Not like they bring me here to talk, right? I'm Noa. I dance, and break things."

Osirion

HP 9/9, Init +6, AC: 13, T: 12, FF: 10, F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 Perception +1 <Dark Vision>, CMD: 12 , Male Tiefling Witch 1

Grandmaster Torch in the Puddles? Hmm, OK, I'll meet everyone down there. I have one stop in preparation for adventure. Come Bala let us make haste.

Irenal takes mental notes of the characteristics of this diverse crew and heads out the door as quickly as he arrived.

Off to purchase a Haramaki and then meeting everyone in the Puddles


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Noa:

As Noa is walking out of the Lodge, she realizes that there is a letter in her pocket, and she didn’t put it there. It reads,

Dearest Pathfinders,
As you know, the people of Taldor share a proud history that traces their blood to the ancient Azlanti who founded our great nation. I have a letter that I ask you to deliver to the Gillman embassy in Escadar. My request requires no additional effort on your part other than carrying a simple envelope and delivering it when you reach your final destination. I have no hesitation in telling you the letter asks the gillmen to consider an alliance with the nation of Taldor. If the letter finds its way into an influential Gillman’s hands, it would please me greatly.

A new dawn will rise over Taldor,
Lady Gloriana Morilla

Another sealed letter is within the first envelope.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

After trudging through the sodden paths that pass for re]oads in the Puddles district, you are greeted by a gruff Half-Orc guard. He grants you entrance into a large stone room that appears surprisingly dry. Torch, a dark-haired, burn-covered man in his late-middle years sits in a large bathtub, and two attendants continually pour cool water over his
cursed, festering wounds.

Well met, Pathfinders. I see you have survived as the Decemvirate’s pawns thus far, and for that I commend you. This next task they have for you is more dangerous than the venture-captain may have told you, so let me give you a word of warning. I have made it my life’s work to ensure Pathfinder agents are given all the tools they need to return home from their myriad adventures, and this map is the tool I give you. Follow the directions on my map as strictly as you can. Deviate from this path and you may encounter challenges far beyond your abilities. Although it is relatively civil in and around Absalom, there are warring tribes of Centaurs, Minutaurs, and Harpies in the wilds of Kortos. Be on your guard. Your path will take you through the snow capped peaks of the mountains. Make sure you are prepared for your long journey.

Many would paint me and those who believe like I do as betrayers of the Society, but it is the corps of the organization that I am completely loyal to. Each and every one of you. If you believe you have been mistreated by the Ten or their representatives, don’t hesitate to let me know upon your return from Escadar. My network of agents and spies if vast, and I am a powerful ally to have on your side.

Now be off. You have a long journey ahead of you. And remember, don’t deviate from this map—it’s designed to get you there and back safely!

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

As an expert at using maps, Dasiji accepts Grandmaster Torch's gratefully. "Thank you sir. I will follow it carefully."

As they leave at the faction leader's dismissal, the Mwangi outdoorsman begins brainstorming. "So we'll need lots supplies, or it will take longer foraging. And everyone should have cold-weather clothing and winter blankets for those snow-capped peaks that he mentioned. Maybe tents? We could get a mule... but no. Then we'd have to feed it—and they seem anxious about us finishing in a month, which is a lot of feed."

Dasiji looks pensive. "A pavilion would take too long to set up, and I think that medium tents would separate us too much. I could buy and carry a large tent myself, with effort. If someone else could buy another large tent, and someone—not necessarily the same person—could carry it, then three-quarters of an hour of work at the end of the day would give us all a night out of the wind."

"What do you think? Any other ideas?"


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

The Society provides trail rations for you. Any other actual items are on your own.

Silver Crusade

Male (hp 20/20 : AC 18 (T 11, FF 17) : CMD 16 : F +8 , R +4 , W +7 : Init +1 : Perc +3) Teifling (Pitborn) Paladin (Sacred Shield) 2

As the group departs Torch's presence, Baru listens to Dasiji as he rattles off prospective preparations for their expedition. "A tent and cold-weather gear sound like a wise idea. I am afraid my purse is much too light to purchase such things, though," he bounced the pouch for emphasis. " The rest of you should acquire such gear if you're able. I will make due with my faith and the warmth of Saerene's light."

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

"They give me no time to spen' it yet, but I got a pile of gold. Show me this tent. I been in tent, an' vardo, an caravan, an' pile of leafs. Let's see the tent.", Noa says, happy to do her part.

Osirion

HP 9/9, Init +6, AC: 13, T: 12, FF: 10, F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 Perception +1 <Dark Vision>, CMD: 12 , Male Tiefling Witch 1

"I'm not much good at carrying things but I will do my best to assist.
"
I just got done shopping and I have need of more new things!? This ought to provide an excellent opportunity for regional study though.

Irenal heads off to search for some warmer clothing for the upcoming trek. Once successful at procuring new goods he meets back up with the party.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Back at the Lodge, you are approached by a middle-aged Garundi man. He walks with a limp using a cane with a golden cobra head as its handle. He carries a small pack and is outfitted in leather armor.

Hello, I am Nester Rees. I have prepared myself for the journey ahead and I see you are doing the same. Please pack light. Time is of the essence and I don’t want anything slowing us down. Well, besides me that is. He says as he taps his left leg for emphasis.

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

"Not slower than you. OK.", Noa agrees. "I got some stuff being delivered here, then I can go. Meantime, if anybody comes up with paperwork, I'ma gonna pretend to faint. So don' worry."

Grand Lodge

female Elf (Taegrejee na'Maauteran) monk 1 - DECEASED

As the Grandmaster speaks, Aesantiel thinks, 'This one is very bold to speak so loosely of the Decemvirate. I must take note of his confederates and lieutenants. Still, to continue to bear the title of 'Grandmaster' the Decemvirate must see some value in him, despite his cantankerous attitude.'

"Grandmaster, have you any recommendations for local suppliers of provisions and supplies?"

~~~

Once the group is assembled outside, "A beast of burden seems a sensible arrangement - is it not the case that such a beast can graze for much of its provender? Additional tents would be useful as well. My current gear suffices for myself in temperate or hot climes, but is doubtless less suited to cold weather use. If we are to equip, I will need some warmer garments."

"Does the map indicate if there are sources of fresh water along the route?"

~~~

"Well met Master Rees. It is my hope we can work together harmoniously." Aeasantiel sketches a slight, but graceful and expressive bow to the scholar. "Have you travelled this road before? We might benefit from your experience."

apologies for the slightly disjoint responses..

Silver Crusade

HP 11/11, Init +4, AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15, F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 Perception +4, CMD: 14 , Female Human Bard (Arcane Duelist) 1

I think a pony would be a wonderful idea to purchase, however my pockets are dry.

----------------------------------

It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. Rees. She says smiling as she curtsies. What happened to your leg?

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

"I've got a quarter-hun'red gold coins value lef' to spen', if we wan' a beast. If we got one might need to be cargo, it's smart. And of course, could always be somebody gets hurt. You can't jus' forage the thing, though, if you also got a place you trying to be, so it's feed, for sure. I'm no muleskinner, but I could try to fin' one. And pack saddle, and feed..." Noa begins making a mental list.

Silver Crusade

Male (hp 20/20 : AC 18 (T 11, FF 17) : CMD 16 : F +8 , R +4 , W +7 : Init +1 : Perc +3) Teifling (Pitborn) Paladin (Sacred Shield) 2

"Greetings, Master Rees. It will be our duty to see you to Escadar in time to make the transaction. Have no fear of that," Baru greets the man. "I believe my companions and I are ready to begin the journey," he casts a glance at Noamuth, "for the most part."

The teifling gestures to Dasiji, "You have the map, friend. Please, lead the way." As the group sets out, Baru is sure to keep an even pace with Nestor and try not to stray too far the man.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

As you set out, Rees flashes a broad smile at Baru for his promise of assistance.

To Noa, For a long time now I have been afflicted with a degenerative heart condition. The priests can’t provide permanent healing for it. It plagues me more or less every day of my life; one of the big reasons I hung up my adventuring hat in my younger days.

About mid-day you have left the city long behind and even the Cairnlands are giving away to the outskirts of the forest at the foot of the mountains.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Dasiji's Map

Osirion

HP 9/9, Init +6, AC: 13, T: 12, FF: 10, F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 Perception +1 <Dark Vision>, CMD: 12 , Male Tiefling Witch 1

As the party comes together and introductions are made, Irenal takes stock in his companions but more so in Rees.

"Fear not Master Rees! You have a well prepared group for an escort. Let us be off!"

Irenal hesitates as he waits for Dasiji to lead. I think I'll watch the rear of this caravan and let the more hearty of us lead the way. He turns his head and glances at Bala as he perches atop Irenal's shoulder.

"Be ever vigilant in awareness Bala," he says as he reaches up and rubs the little dinosaurs head. Bala responds affectionately with soft clicking sounds.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

After a short walk into the wood, you hear the sound of approaching horses from the East.

1 to 50 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A Vision of Brute Squad All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.