Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

A storm over Tethyr

Game Master JohnLocke


101 to 150 of 3,475 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Skills:
+2 Bluff, Percep, SM, Surv, Knowl vs Humans, +2 Stealth, Perc, Surv, Geo in a forest Acrobatics+9, Climb+6, Bowyer+8, Geo+9, Handle Animal +8, Heal+6, Nature+9, Percep+11, Ride+8, Stealth+11, Survival+9 SM+10
Human Ranger (Skirmisher) Initiative+4 (6 forest); Perception +8; HP 37/37; AC19/14/15; CMD 19/20vs Trip; Fort +7; Ref +9; Will +4 (+2 fear/ME); Arrows 14; Blunt 18, CI 15[/spoiler]

me too


Male Human Inquisitor 2 / Paladin 1 | Init +3 | Per+7 | AC 23/21/12 | HP 33/33 | For +7 | Ref +1 | Will +7

Same here, it gives them a chance to make room and ensure they have enough supplies in advance.


M Human Cleric/2 Initiative +1; AC 22; HP 17

I was thinking the same thing yesterday and forgot to suggest it. Good call!

Spell List:

Orisons (3): Create Water, Guidance, Resistance
1st (2+1): Bless, Command, Shield of Faith


Skills:
+2 Bluff, Percep, SM, Surv, Knowl vs Humans, +2 Stealth, Perc, Surv, Geo in a forest Acrobatics+9, Climb+6, Bowyer+8, Geo+9, Handle Animal +8, Heal+6, Nature+9, Percep+11, Ride+8, Stealth+11, Survival+9 SM+10
Human Ranger (Skirmisher) Initiative+4 (6 forest); Perception +8; HP 37/37; AC19/14/15; CMD 19/20vs Trip; Fort +7; Ref +9; Will +4 (+2 fear/ME); Arrows 14; Blunt 18, CI 15[/spoiler]

The waiting is challenging. Perhaps a wager to kill time?

Hezar points to a stump 1d100 ⇒ 36 feet away.

1 copper. Closest to the center of the stump wins?

[/ooc] Highest to hit I suppose is closest.[/ooc]


Male Human Inquisitor 2 / Paladin 1 | Init +3 | Per+7 | AC 23/21/12 | HP 33/33 | For +7 | Ref +1 | Will +7

"No thank you Hezar, but while we wait mayhaps Belgrin could advise us regarding mines and such. You said you were a miner by trade, what kind of dangers could we face inside, aside from beasts?"


Skills:
+2 Bluff, Percep, SM, Surv, Knowl vs Humans, +2 Stealth, Perc, Surv, Geo in a forest Acrobatics+9, Climb+6, Bowyer+8, Geo+9, Handle Animal +8, Heal+6, Nature+9, Percep+11, Ride+8, Stealth+11, Survival+9 SM+10
Human Ranger (Skirmisher) Initiative+4 (6 forest); Perception +8; HP 37/37; AC19/14/15; CMD 19/20vs Trip; Fort +7; Ref +9; Will +4 (+2 fear/ME); Arrows 14; Blunt 18, CI 15[/spoiler]

Finding no immediate takers Hezar drops his copper into his purse and takes a few shots anyhow. He finds target practice loosens him up and frees his mind.

First round:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Terrible. Calm yourself Hezar
Glad I wasted those rolls

He retrieves that arrows and repeats the excercise.

Second Round:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Feeling better he retrieves his arrows sits on the stump and takes the time to resharpen them.


Female Ifrit Scorcerer 1

Elur walks up, holding her head. Sorry I'm late. Decided to celebrate the job last night. But I'm ready to go now. She hitches her pack on her back and looks around at the rest of the group. Well, let's get a move on. What are we standing around for?


M Human Cleric/2 Initiative +1; AC 22; HP 17

Duvall shakes his head and grins at Hezar and mounts up, eager to move out when the rest of his companions are ready.


Male Human Inquisitor 2 / Paladin 1 | Init +3 | Per+7 | AC 23/21/12 | HP 33/33 | For +7 | Ref +1 | Will +7

Only a woman could show up last and then act as if she's waiting for everyone else.

"Yes, lets."

That's the characters opinion not the players


Male Dwarf Fighter/4, HP 48/48 perc +2, init +1, fort +9 ref +3 will +4

Opening his mouth to start a short lecture on mine safety, Belgrin stops on the in-breath when Elur interrupts, giving an exasperated glare for a moment before mounting up.

"The mine shouldn't be the biggest of our worries unless the ghouls have been tearin' it apart from the inside. Good Dwarven mines don't collapse without Dwarven say-so. Do keep yer heads down though. They're not all built for tall folk. Oh and one more thing: light's not always good down there, but if it isn't, don't go lightin' everything up at once. Let me eyes work without it first. Keep lights behind us, so the rear guard can see further than I. We handle this properly, we avoid ambushes each step of the way."

Pausing for a moment to consider the larger picture, he waves a hand dismissively and continues. "Once we arrive, I'll cover more as needed. Don't worry about it for now; just wait 'till we get there.


Skills:
+2 Bluff, Percep, SM, Surv, Knowl vs Humans, +2 Stealth, Perc, Surv, Geo in a forest Acrobatics+9, Climb+6, Bowyer+8, Geo+9, Handle Animal +8, Heal+6, Nature+9, Percep+11, Ride+8, Stealth+11, Survival+9 SM+10
Human Ranger (Skirmisher) Initiative+4 (6 forest); Perception +8; HP 37/37; AC19/14/15; CMD 19/20vs Trip; Fort +7; Ref +9; Will +4 (+2 fear/ME); Arrows 14; Blunt 18, CI 15[/spoiler]

Hezar mounts up. Checks the map to be sure of where he is going.

Lets move. He leads the way towards the mind a brisk but safe pace for the horses, and the inexperienced riders.


Aidan and Alya wave as your group rides out of the courtyard. Farewell, friends! May Helm guide you to victory! Alya says nothing more, but smiles bravely in reassurance. The Helmite guards snap to attention and salute as you ride past their positions. A small crowd - mostly children, but some adults as well - have gathered to see what the commotion is all about. Just after sunrise, you ride out of the western gate, past Zazesspur's walls, and onto the trade road.

The day is temperate, and the sky clear. There is a fair bit of traffic on the road; several patrols of the local guard, traders, farmers headed into town to sell their wares make up the majority of your encounters. As you get further from town, the traffic thins considerably. All give you a wide berth; the guards have no doubt been advised as to your status, and other travelers tend to be suspicious of large, well-armed groups. To the south of you runs the Sulduskoon river; to the north, the foothills of the Starspire mountains. The foothills are said (by locals, as well as experienced adventurers) to have a number of promising locations for those seeking their fortune. From your location on the road you can see a number of paths heading north.

The total distance to your destination is about 140 miles. At an average pace, on your light horses, you should be able to cover about 40 miles in 8 hours today; riding for longer than 8 hours will result in endurance checks for your steeds. You're still about 20 miles away from the town of Marakir at that rate, so for overnight accommodations, you may be able to find an inn or a traveler's hostel along the road; or, you can try to find an appropriate camping site with a DC 12 survival check.


Skills:
+2 Bluff, Percep, SM, Surv, Knowl vs Humans, +2 Stealth, Perc, Surv, Geo in a forest Acrobatics+9, Climb+6, Bowyer+8, Geo+9, Handle Animal +8, Heal+6, Nature+9, Percep+11, Ride+8, Stealth+11, Survival+9 SM+10
Human Ranger (Skirmisher) Initiative+4 (6 forest); Perception +8; HP 37/37; AC19/14/15; CMD 19/20vs Trip; Fort +7; Ref +9; Will +4 (+2 fear/ME); Arrows 14; Blunt 18, CI 15[/spoiler]

Hezar rides in silence, always watching the road for bandits and keeping an eye out for suitable camp sites as it gets close to the evening.

Perception1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Survival1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Signaling behind him for a brief halt, Hezar turns in his saddle.

Unless we think it wise to push on in the night and possibly harm the horses, I suggest we make camp. There is a suitable one that direction.

Hezar indicates the way, and waits for a decision to be made. His eyes return to the road, bow at the ready.


Female Sun Elf Rogue 4

"Let's make camp. There's no need to kill our horses on this journey, after all."

Leaning over, Janiries would stroke the mane of her horse.

"Come on Cherry, lets get you an apple and some rest, shall we?"


M Human Cleric/2 Initiative +1; AC 22; HP 17

"Lead the way, Hezar."

Duvall also is wary and keeps his crossbow loaded and ready at hand.


Female Ifrit Scorcerer 1

A rest will do us well. I'm not so used to riding, Elur says almost climbing off her horse. She stops, realizing what Hezar had said. With a grimace she asks, How far in that direction? Then with a shake of her head, Elur continues, Doesn't matter. Let's get to the camp site. I'll set up the fire. Elur breaks out in a grin and begins moving in the indicated direction without waiting for the others.


Skills:
+2 Bluff, Percep, SM, Surv, Knowl vs Humans, +2 Stealth, Perc, Surv, Geo in a forest Acrobatics+9, Climb+6, Bowyer+8, Geo+9, Handle Animal +8, Heal+6, Nature+9, Percep+11, Ride+8, Stealth+11, Survival+9 SM+10
Human Ranger (Skirmisher) Initiative+4 (6 forest); Perception +8; HP 37/37; AC19/14/15; CMD 19/20vs Trip; Fort +7; Ref +9; Will +4 (+2 fear/ME); Arrows 14; Blunt 18, CI 15[/spoiler]

Hezar guides the party to a patch off of the road,

Survival 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

He quickly clears an area for a fire pit, and lets Elur work her magic. He then sets to making a basic shelter If possible. TAKE 10 for Survival 16

After a meal of Trail Rations, Hezar speaks up, having said nothing all meal.

How shall we set up the watch? I can not see in the dark, I will volunteer to take the first watch while there is still a bit of light left.

While on Watch
Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


You find a good place to camp about a quarter mile off the road, to the north. It is bounded to the north by an outcropping of rock, and to the sides by thickets of bush that would be very difficult to penetrate.

Did you want to make a watch schedule? It would help to know who is awake at what hour.... just FYI, at this time of year, daylight is roughly from 6am to 7pm - let's say you pulled over at 6pm or so. Selune is at about half strength tonight, so there's a fair bit of ambient light.


Skills:
+2 Bluff, Percep, SM, Surv, Knowl vs Humans, +2 Stealth, Perc, Surv, Geo in a forest Acrobatics+9, Climb+6, Bowyer+8, Geo+9, Handle Animal +8, Heal+6, Nature+9, Percep+11, Ride+8, Stealth+11, Survival+9 SM+10
Human Ranger (Skirmisher) Initiative+4 (6 forest); Perception +8; HP 37/37; AC19/14/15; CMD 19/20vs Trip; Fort +7; Ref +9; Will +4 (+2 fear/ME); Arrows 14; Blunt 18, CI 15[/spoiler]

[ooc} Hezar first :)[/ooc]

Also Stealth1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Female Sun Elf Rogue 4

Janiries breaks out the cooking pot and attempts to cook up something a little more palatable with the trail rations.

"We really should get some hunting done, a few rabbits, maybe some boars. Something a bit more palatable then some jerky at least."

Munching on her jerky, she'd continue.

"I'd suggest having two on watch at any one time and have longer shifts. Four hours or so on watch, which will give everyone some decent sleep. Just as a plan.. Hezar and Duvall on first watch, Belgrin and myself on second watch in the dead of night, then Landon, Ariael and Elur till daybreak."


Skills:
+2 Bluff, Percep, SM, Surv, Knowl vs Humans, +2 Stealth, Perc, Surv, Geo in a forest Acrobatics+9, Climb+6, Bowyer+8, Geo+9, Handle Animal +8, Heal+6, Nature+9, Percep+11, Ride+8, Stealth+11, Survival+9 SM+10
Human Ranger (Skirmisher) Initiative+4 (6 forest); Perception +8; HP 37/37; AC19/14/15; CMD 19/20vs Trip; Fort +7; Ref +9; Will +4 (+2 fear/ME); Arrows 14; Blunt 18, CI 15[/spoiler]

Elvish:
I am happy to hunt for us, I just fear that we do not have the time. I will set some snares, and awaken early and perhaps tomorrow night we will have something better.

A good idea to have two on watch. Perhaps someone with good nightvision can watch with me.

Before Hezar's watch begins he will set some snares for better food. Perhaps in the morning he will have something. Survival 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


M Human Cleric/2 Initiative +1; AC 22; HP 17

"I am an early riser, so I will take last watch if that is alright. I can commune with Helm and watch as well."


Female Sun Elf Rogue 4

"Alright, Elur takes first watch with Hezar, Duvall takes last watch."


Female Ifrit Scorcerer 1

That is fine with me. Elur looks over at Hezar, giving a playful wink. I enjoy staying up with the fire.

1d20 - 2 ⇒ (11) - 2 = 9
Sorry guys, my watch will generally be useless.


Link here representing your campsite. I know it is beautiful; you're welcome. I'd like a general idea of where you are placed, as well as your horses. Not saying anything is going to happen, but the wilderness can be a dangerous place....

Each square is 5' - you can give me a coordinate (for example, the campfire is at K6) and I'll place you.


Female Ifrit Scorcerer 1

j8, and my horse is wherever the others are. Elur doesn't care enough to actually choose a spot for her horse.


Skills:
+2 Bluff, Percep, SM, Surv, Knowl vs Humans, +2 Stealth, Perc, Surv, Geo in a forest Acrobatics+9, Climb+6, Bowyer+8, Geo+9, Handle Animal +8, Heal+6, Nature+9, Percep+11, Ride+8, Stealth+11, Survival+9 SM+10
Human Ranger (Skirmisher) Initiative+4 (6 forest); Perception +8; HP 37/37; AC19/14/15; CMD 19/20vs Trip; Fort +7; Ref +9; Will +4 (+2 fear/ME); Arrows 14; Blunt 18, CI 15[/spoiler]

O 2, assuming I can get up a little elevation. Also I assume Hezar set up a place for the horses around H2


Poor horses! At 10' space each they're really sort of tucked in there.


Female Ifrit Scorcerer 1

They deserve it for hurting my rump with their movement. :-P


Female Sun Elf Rogue 4

Just so we're all on the same page
6pm: Set up camp
7-11pm: First Watch (Hezar/Elur)
11pm-3am: Second Watch (Janiries/Belgrin)
3am-7am: Third Watch (Landon/Ariael/Duvall)


Still need location data from Janiries, Duvall, Belgrin, Landon and Ariael. Thanks to Janiries for the schedule!


Male Dwarf Fighter/4, HP 48/48 perc +2, init +1, fort +9 ref +3 will +4

heh, I skip one night of posting and it happens to be the night I miss a whole page of stuff. lol. In any case, yeah the watch arrangement is fine with me. L-8 for me, Don't want to be too far from the squishies in case it gets real. Had to look through those postings to find the map, I was like whaaaa? coordinates? where?

Belgrin lays out his bedroll for the night and produces his logbook to record his entries of late. been getting lazy, forgetting to make my daily entries. Woulda been sent home from the mines slackin' off like this back in the day...


Female Sun Elf Rogue 4

N6 here


I'm going to go ahead and place Duvall, Landon and Ariael as they haven't checked in so far. Not that I'm saying anything is going to happen...

1st watch ---> Hezar and Elur: perception rolls
Hezar - Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Elur - Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

LOL Elur you are entirely clueless about whats going on around you...

@ Hezar:
You hear what sounds like several wolves howling, away to the east. There are at least three separate wolves making the noise. You think they might be two or two and a half miles away.


Male Human Inquisitor 2 / Paladin 1 | Init +3 | Per+7 | AC 23/21/12 | HP 33/33 | For +7 | Ref +1 | Will +7

I'd prefer either N8 or O8, can't protect people from the rear
Landon will set up his tent in that area roughly and then take the time to lay a trip line with his rope farther out as an extra layer of defense
survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

perception for watch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


M Human Cleric/2 Initiative +1; AC 22; HP 17

Good thing I took a break from watching football to check on the progress of the game! DM, put me wherever on the map.
Perception when on watch: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25


Female Ifrit Scorcerer 1

Elur spends most of her watch staring into the flames of the fire and trying to engage Hezar in conversation through several anecdotes.


Skills:
+2 Bluff, Percep, SM, Surv, Knowl vs Humans, +2 Stealth, Perc, Surv, Geo in a forest Acrobatics+9, Climb+6, Bowyer+8, Geo+9, Handle Animal +8, Heal+6, Nature+9, Percep+11, Ride+8, Stealth+11, Survival+9 SM+10
Human Ranger (Skirmisher) Initiative+4 (6 forest); Perception +8; HP 37/37; AC19/14/15; CMD 19/20vs Trip; Fort +7; Ref +9; Will +4 (+2 fear/ME); Arrows 14; Blunt 18, CI 15[/spoiler]

pssst.

Hezar grabs Elur's attention from standing in the now dead fire pit and dancing like a flame herself. Maybe?

Then quietly, Wolves out there, at least three. A couple of miles away still. Keep a sharp eye, perhaps restart that fire for us.

No reason to wake folks, but when Belgrin and Janires are awoken he will pass that info on to them.


Female Ifrit Scorcerer 1

Sounds like a plausible thing Elur might do. We'll go with it.

Elur stops her dance and stares around. Sure after hours of me trying to talk, you only have something to say because there're wolves about. Elur shakes her head and steps out of the fire pit. She sets it up with fresh firewood and kindling then snaps her fingers again. There's low hiss as the kindling springs alight and the flames spread.


Skills:
+2 Bluff, Percep, SM, Surv, Knowl vs Humans, +2 Stealth, Perc, Surv, Geo in a forest Acrobatics+9, Climb+6, Bowyer+8, Geo+9, Handle Animal +8, Heal+6, Nature+9, Percep+11, Ride+8, Stealth+11, Survival+9 SM+10
Human Ranger (Skirmisher) Initiative+4 (6 forest); Perception +8; HP 37/37; AC19/14/15; CMD 19/20vs Trip; Fort +7; Ref +9; Will +4 (+2 fear/ME); Arrows 14; Blunt 18, CI 15[/spoiler]

Despite himself Hezar smiles.

A strange woman. Though there is a natural joy about her, that is a bit contagious.

I must keep focus on watch. The creatures of the forest have much better hearing than I. But if you wish to ride up front tomorrow I will be happy to talk some. Though I do not talk much in general.


Female Ifrit Scorcerer 1

Elur nods thoughtfully, the firelight playing across her features. You have yourself a deal.


Male Moon Elf Ranger1(Deep Walker)

All caught up, but since I'm asleep right now, not goin to post. I like having Ari be all quiet and confident, though he will probably talk to Jan more and might even get mad at Hezar for soiling his language


Male Dwarf Fighter/4, HP 48/48 perc +2, init +1, fort +9 ref +3 will +4

"BLOOD-sucking!!...no feast....bleed for it, ye bastards..." Belgrin snaps upright, eyes still closed, mumbling, then falls back to sleep.


1st watch (Hezar and Elur) nothing further notable happens during your watch - the wolves have gone silent.

@ Janiries and Belgrin

2nd watch:
Perception rolls for you both:
Belgrin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Janiries: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
both opposing:
Wolf stealth check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

@ Belgrin - you see a pair of yellow eyes watching you from k15. The wolves are close!


Skills:
+2 Bluff, Percep, SM, Surv, Knowl vs Humans, +2 Stealth, Perc, Surv, Geo in a forest Acrobatics+9, Climb+6, Bowyer+8, Geo+9, Handle Animal +8, Heal+6, Nature+9, Percep+11, Ride+8, Stealth+11, Survival+9 SM+10
Human Ranger (Skirmisher) Initiative+4 (6 forest); Perception +8; HP 37/37; AC19/14/15; CMD 19/20vs Trip; Fort +7; Ref +9; Will +4 (+2 fear/ME); Arrows 14; Blunt 18, CI 15[/spoiler]

Jan and Belgrin I told you about three wolves in the distance, several miles when you awoke

Hezar sleeps in just his winter blanket, near the fire. In his armor, quiver and handax at his side. Longspear with his pack 5 feet away.


Despite the apparent threat, the wolf of wolves come no closer. After several moments, the eyes disappear into the darkness and do not return. You do hear howling about 20 minutes later, perhaps a mile away, and to the east.

@ Janiries and Belgrin:

Spoiler:
About an hour after the wolves' eyes disappeared, you hear the thunderous stampeding of hooves down by the road. Even at your distance (roughly a quarter of a mile away) you hear what sounds like a significant host of riders riding to the east. You see nothing at this distance, however, as the road is over a rise to the south. After about a minute the sound has passed.

For everyone else, including the final watch, the evening passes quietly and morning comes. There are a few clouds in the sky, but no threat of rain or other inclement weather, from what you can tell.


Female Sun Elf Rogue 4

Watching the wolves during the night carefully, Janiries gladly turns over the watch to the third shift, quickly getting into reverie after telling them about the wolves and the riders heading east.

-------------------------

Come morning, she'd stir into wakefullness and eat some of the trail rations, quickly getting to work clearing the camp up and performing her morning stretches/exercises.

"Lets get a move on, those villagers won't save themselves."


Female Ifrit Scorcerer 1

Elur takes a moment to wake. When she finally sits up, Elur spends a quieter hour in what seems to be intense meditation before finally standing. She quietly eats some rations, then begins cleaning up her site. By the time camp is cleaned up, Elur seems to be wide awake, smiling and joking like herself again.


M Human Cleric/2 Initiative +1; AC 22; HP 17

Duvall rises early, takes watch, goes through his morning ritual of prayers and meditation, and then breaks his fast with something from his pack, and prepares to leave when everyone else is ready.


Male Human Inquisitor 2 / Paladin 1 | Init +3 | Per+7 | AC 23/21/12 | HP 33/33 | For +7 | Ref +1 | Will +7

When its time for Landon's watch he rises easily and inspects his trip line for any signs of tampering. Content it remains undisturbed he allows the other two on watch time to prepare themselves mentally and spiritually before he does so himself. Mentally reciting the holy scriptures of Helm and then quietly whispering the oaths of his 'order' while kneeling, forehead against the guard of his down turned blade. Only upon completion of his morning ritual does he allow his blade to return to its sheath.

101 to 150 of 3,475 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A storm over Tethyr - Gameplay thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.