Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


A Rise With A Difference

Game Master Dabbler


201 to 250 of 3,877 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

Gornak counter-attacks with his big hook. "Scat! Leave Sandpoint alone!"

1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 = 133d6 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4, 4, 1) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 18


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Weary of the goblin's attacks upon the town and its inhabitants, Albrecht furiously strikes the nearby goblin several times.

Flurry of Blows
Attack 1 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Damage 1 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Attack 2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage 2 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Thanadros moves back 5 ft to b12 and continues his action, basically ignoring the little pest.


M Elf Psion 1

failing to injure the lead goblin by taking out his mount, Quar starts to get a bit annoyed. "I tire of your antics. It is time we end this." Desna guide my aim

crystal shard ranged attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 damage 1d6 ⇒ 2


Ducking, diving and dodging, the goblins may not be achieving much but they are near-impossible to strike: Gornak's attack of opportunity (I'll treat that as the attack he rolled) has power but misses it's target. The glittering shard of crystallised ectoplasm that springs from Quar's fingertips parts the hair of the goblin leader, but doesn't draw blood.

Goblin listeners:

"Too slow, bigjobs!"

"Not quick enough, lummox!"

"Big and slow - must be stupid too!"

[ooc]Will resolve the other attacks after Aylmora's action.[/occ]


Female Human (Varisian) Wilder 6 {HP 53/53; AC 20, T 15, FF 15; F+6 R+5 W+8; Init+3 Perc+14} {Effects: Psionic Focus}

Aylmora glares at the goblin nearest her and fires another ray of freezing energy at the offending creature while drawing the sickle at her belt. As before, she augments the power of her ray with a wild surge of psychic energy.

Standard action to fire Energy Ray (Cold) augmented by Wild Surge at the goblin in square C-9. Move action to draw sickle.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 3) + 2 = 7 (Cold damage)
15% chance of Psychic Enervation: 1d100 ⇒ 54


Male Half-Elf Oracle of Life 1

Lejes moves quickly over to D-12 and swipes at the goblin at E-10 with his walking stick. We're missing an '11' column, I'm just noticing...

Stick attack! 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Damage if it hits 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Lejes smacks his staff against the paving stones, missing the dancing goblin completely. Quickly, he tries to recover his balance from the missed swing.


Aylmora's ray lashes out and this time strikes down the goblin in C9.

Albrecht lashes out at the goblin leader who shrieks and laughs as he fends off the monk with his whirling horse-chopper. Lejes also fails to score any hits on his target, but Thanadros' arrow sinks home on the goblin leader, sinking deep into his body and making him snarl with fury. He's not down, but you hurt him bad.

Gornak has another attack, as does Hector.


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

Gornak swings again, with more power than accuracy!

1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 113d6 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5, 4) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 23

Andoran

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Rogue (Burglar) 1

Hector drops his looted bow, takes a step forward and tries to punch his attacker in the face. "You're all going to die for this," he says to the goblins in a tone far calmer than the expression on his face. "I won't stop there either: I'll kill your brothers, your sisters, your parents, your women and your children. I'll see your whole tribe exterminated, because I'm far more vicious than you could ever be, and you made the mistake of attacking my home."

Let's see if I can scare a few more of them away. It may be worth noting that by this point I'm probably covered in goblin blood from cutting that first goblin's throat...
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Gornak's swing is dodged easily by the nimble goblins, but Hector has much better success and a goblin stumbles with a bloody face.

The goblin leader howls in fury as he slashes at Albrecht: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 He yells in triumph as he draws blood.

The three remaining goblins attack, two striking at Gornak, the third at hector:

Attack (Gornak): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Attack (Gornak): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Attack (Hector): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

The blows bounce of Gornak's shield, but Hector once again has cause to regret his lack of armour.

Critical confirm on Hector: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Hector takes a vicious dog-slicer cut for 6 damage (should be on full thanks to Leje's healing).

Map for Round 3


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

"Stand still or get out of town, you little buggers!"

1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 = 253d6 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3, 3, 2) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 17


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Thanadros continues his assult on the leader...

Close Ranged Longbow 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 /Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 }Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot

If the leader falls before his turn thanadros goes for one of the remaining goblins.

Andoran

Male Human Rogue (Burglar) 1

Hector swears loudly as he takes a nasty cut across the chest that, if left to heal by itself, will probably leave an impressive scar. He then attempts a punch to the goblin's throat to finish it off.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

With a grunt as the horsechopper cuts him, Albrecht calls out to his Lady of the Sun to empower his strike and his fist suddenly bursts into a brilliant flame, scorching the sleeve, as he lashes out at the tenacious goblin.

Flurry of Blows, expending Elemental Fist on Attack 1 for Fire Damage
Attack 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage 1: 1d8 + 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (8) + (5) + 3 = 16
Attack 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Damage 2: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


For the sake of brevity, I'll adjudge these actions now even though Quar and Aylmora should go first, it won't make a lot of difference at this stage.

Even as the goblin leader howls in triumph, neatly dodging another arrow, Albrecht's fist comes down like an avalanche, crushing and burning the goblin's chest cavity and sending a gout of blood out of his mouth as he crumples to the ground, his ribs staved in. His body twitches once and then is still.

Gornak's blow slams a goblin so hard it is thrown back against the empty wagon nearby.

The remaining two goblins take a look at each other in that collective 'Oh cr@p!' moment of revelation, and one squeaks to the other in their uncouth language.

Goblin speakers:

"Run away! Run away!"


Male Half-Elf Oracle of Life 1

Lejes takes a step to D-13 and lays one hand on Hector while calling for Gozreh's aid.

"Lord of Waves, succor this man's wounds."

Cure Light Wounds on Hector 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


M Elf Psion 1

Missing the goblin leader is one thing, Having his intelligence insulted really irks Quar. Seeing their resolve dropping Quar will make sure they leave, one way or another.

energy ray fire, ranged touch attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 damage 1d6 ⇒ 1


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Thanadros follows the goblins, shooting arrows at them.
Close Ranged Longbow 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 /Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 }Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The remaining goblins break and flee shrieking, pursued by bolts of energy and arrows.

There is a long moment of silence save for the crackling of occasional fires and the somewhat far-off sounds of people. The young man behind the barrel slowly stands up and brushes himself down in amazement.

"I'm alive," he whispers in amazement, and then looks stricken as he sees his butchered hounds.

He lifts his eyes to Albrecht, then across at the rest of the party in turn.

"I ... I am eternally in your debt ..." he begins, and trails off as his gaze gets as far as Aylmora, and he just stares at her for a long moment. "I am sorry," he apologises, "you do so look like somebody I ... never mind. Thank you, all of you - I know mere money cannot repay your deeds but I shall do my utmost to see you are handsomely rewarded!"


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

Do the Sandpoint natives know who this is?

Gornak gently helps brush the aristocratic gent off and says: "No problem, we're just here to make sure the consecration and the festival go off without a hitch. I don't know what caused those goblins to get so riled up, though. I've seen one or two of them around the dump sometimes, but not a whole gang of 'em!"

Andoran

Male Human Rogue (Burglar) 1

"Thank you, Father," Hector says to Lejes before turning to the others. "Thank the gods they're dealt with. Still, it might be an idea to keep our eyes open in case it happens again - and for that matter, it might even be an idea to search the rest of the streets; just in case one of them decided he wasn't finished yet..."


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Assuming the last goblins drop or find a way to get away from Thanadros, he mutters..."Like rats. Kill all or they come back. Seems much too good attack for goblin, Something strange about it..." He then turns to Albrecht..."Good job Fire-Fist!"

Rune_Master wrote:

"I ... I am eternally in your debt ..." he begins... Thank you, all of you - I know mere money cannot repay your deeds but I shall do my utmost to see you are handsomely rewarded!"

"What you do? Make things? Maybe make Thanadros something nice? Maybe someone of status? Tell village protectors not slack off at festival!"


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Taking a moment to regain his composure after his fiery display, Albrecht turns to the noble man to see him being helped up by Gornak. After hearing his thanks, Albrecht smiles and says "Thank you, but I don't require any rewards; I just hate to see people being harmed."

Hearing Thanadros's nick-name, he merely remarks, "Fire-Fist? That's a new one. I kinda like it..."


"I am Count Aldern Foxglove," he bows formally, "and while I am a stranger here myself, I would be honoured if you would accept my invitation at a later date."

He is interrupted as Sheriff Hemlock comes up the street at a run with several guards. They slow as they see the characters, and stop.

"Hail! I see you dealt with the little b@stards," he grins, "well done! It looks like they had help getting into the town from somewhere, but we've cleared them out now. I had most of the men working the south and west side where were more open to attack, worst luck, but Father Zantus tell me we have few fatalities if any. There were at least three tribes of them - three!" He shakes his head. "We have a lot to do fixing everything now."


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

"Pleased to meet you, Count Aldern!" Gornak clumsily returns the bow. "Sheriff, I'm glad I could help. I figured there might be a couple of rowdy drunks, but nothing like this! Is anyone trying to track down where they come from?"

Andoran

Male Human Rogue (Burglar) 1

"Three tribes? There's more to this than just goblins then; two tribes of goblins are as likely to kill each other as team up to attack a village like this one..." Hector says with a frown. "What's been damaged?"


Female Human (Varisian) Wilder 6 {HP 53/53; AC 20, T 15, FF 15; F+6 R+5 W+8; Init+3 Perc+14} {Effects: Psionic Focus}

As the sheriff tells the group about the goblin attacks in the southern portion of town, Aylmora is struck with a new concern. "Aunt Niska! What if the goblins got into the house!"

”I’m sure she’s alright,” a separate voice in the girl’s mind attempts to allay her fears. ”If any goblins are stupid enough to break into Niska’s house, she and her spirit friends will make them wish they’d never crawled out of their holes.”

”Still, I have to make sure!” Aylmora thinks back. "Excuse me!” the young woman exclaims to the gathered men. "I need to check on my great-aunt and make sure that the goblins haven’t done her any harm!"

With those words, Aylmora turns to run south to Madame Mvashti's house.


M Elf Psion 1

Returning the nobleman's bow Quar introduces himself. "I am master Quar, from the Kyonin academy. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm sure we would be delighted to accept your gracious invitation."

At the sheriff's interruption Quar frowns but soon take son a pensive look. "Sheriff, do the local goblin tribes usually work together? From my experience they tend to fight themselves as much as anyone else."


"Of course lass, Kucas, go with her, report back to the north wall when everything is clear." The Sheriff gestures, one of his constables falls out of line and goes with Aylmora. The young Count watches her go with a strange expression.

Sheriff Hemlock turns to Gornak.

"Lad, can you fetch your father and his cart? There's a lot of cleaning up to do and bodies to be hauled. We're building a pyre in the square, so if he any fuel, ask him to bring it - the mayor will make it worth his while. Then I'd appreciate it if you would join the patrols I'm organising - people are already talking about how you cleaved a goblin in two, and it would make everyone feel safer."

He turns to the rest of you.

"If you can help me and my men make sure the town is free of these pests, I'd be grateful. You all seem able to handle yourselves one way or another, and that will be a great help."


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

Gornak salutes eagerly. "Sure thing, sheriff! I'll grab my pa right away."

He hastily bows again. "Count Aldern." And then he galumphs away.


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

"Of course Count, I would be delighted to take you up on your invitation."
Turning to the Sheriff and listening to the damage report, Albrecht's face slowly takes on a more neutral tone as he hears the size of the assault. Hearing the request, Albrecht immediately nods and agrees to assist with the clean-up.
"I'd be glad to help, just give me a moment to fetch my blade." He then turns and quickly darts off to the cathedral (In retrospect, I never figured out where Albrecht was staying, so I guess he was staying in the cathedral or somewhere else similar?) to get his familiar blade.


Male Half-Elf Oracle of Life 1

Lejes bows in the general direction of the nobleman.

"I wasn't aware we had any real nobility around here, Count Foxglove. Where is your seat, if I might ask? Korvosan or Magnimaran?" Lejes says, apparently rather surprised to find an actual noble in Sandpoint. Moments later, Lejes is even more surprised to hear the Count's offer of an invitation.

"Your offer is most generous, your Grace."

And when the Sheriff arrives...

Frowning at the Sheriff's statement about the goblin tribes...

"Three tribes working together? That is unusual to say the least. Which tribes?"

Off-hand I'm not sure which Knowledge Skill is appropriate here..but since Nature is all I have...

Knowledge: Nature 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Male Half-Elf Oracle of Life 1

After listening to the Sheriff's request and frowning a moment in thought, Lejes answers...

"Before anyone here heads off anywhere, I can at the very least tend any wounds. I'm not sure how much more of Gozreh's power I can channel at this point though...I'm beginning to feel a bit hollow."

Lejes staggers slightly, catching himself almost immediately on his staff. Shifting somewhat nervously, Lejes pretends that nothing has happened at all.

"If you wish, Sheriff, I can use what magic remains to me to help anyone who is beyond poultices or bandaging. Then again, if you all are going to be scouring the town for more goblins, perhaps I had best reserve what healing I have for now. The longer this goblin menace persists, the more folk might be injured."

Lejes suddenly seems to be listening to something no one else can hear. Then he sighs.

"Perhaps we should follow Aylmora first and make certain things are fine on that end of town?"


"Magnimaran, of course," Aldern grins, as Sandpoint lies in Magnimar's sphere of influence. "I shall return to my lodgings at the Rusty Dragon. Thank you again, and I am sure we shall meet soon."

He hurries off, and the Sheriff addresses Lejes questions:

"We're not sure which ones right now, but there are at least three different tribal emblems on the corpses. It would be best if you could join a patrol, Father - Father Zantos has the other priests organised in the square and they are using the chapel as a hospital - they have things well in hand, I understand. We could use your support more if we find any more of 'em."


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused
Rune_Master wrote:
"I am Count Aldern Foxglove," he bows formally, "and while I am a stranger here myself, I would be honoured if you would accept my invitation at a later date."

"Thanadros..." Thanadros gives the same bow back, but then holds out his hand as he had done to everyone else he met. "I come, You just let me know."

To the sheriff:
"Too organized, something up." Thanadros states about the goblins, "Should kill goblin before regroup, Thanadros will help"


The Sheriff is more concerned with putting out fires than launching an expeditionary force. It quickly becomes apparent that the goblins suffered badly in the assault. In spite of confusion and the fact that they sneaked into the town, the goblins organisation fell apart rapidly and they soon found themselves in scattered groups while the town guard rapidly organised and counter-attacked, courtesy of the party buying them the time to do so.

As darkness closes over Sandpoint, the mood is grim, and is not helped when it is discovered that some goblins got into the graveyard and desecrated the tomb of Ezakien Tobyn, stealing his remains.

Can I have people's actions for the night, and where they are staying, please?


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

In a little while, Gornak returns with his father and the two stay up to the wee hours hauling debris by torchlight. When they're done, they return to their shack at the dump and fall into a deep sleep.


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Thanadros helps out as needed ,and then finds the Inn that gave him all that good food and drink. If there is merriment going on in the tavern, Thanadros joins in, some stupid goblins didn't ruin his night! otherwise/afterwards, he rents a room for the night and sleeps.


Male Half-Elf Oracle of Life 1

Lejes keeps moving for a few hours, healing people as needed until the last of his magic is exhausted, then he turns to using the Heal skill to tend wounds. Before too late into the night, Lejes heads back to the Cathedral to collapse into a troubled sleep behind a barred door.

Andoran

Male Human Rogue (Burglar) 1

Hector spends the evening helping where he can, and then heads to the small farm that he's been living in.


Thanadros has found a room in the White Deer itself, which is run by Garridan Viskalai who he discovers is the sheriff's brother and is not enamoured of his brother's forsaking his family name. He and others ply Thanadros with plenty of free drinks that night to repay his valuable help with the goblins.

The other inn in town is the Rusty Dragon that Ameiko Kaijitsu runs. The rooms there are smaller but the food is much better. Ameiko is the somewhat estranged daughter of the glassworks owner.

In addition there are three taverns in town:

Risa’s Place
Run by vistani sorceress Risa Magravi, popular with locals.

Cracktooth’s Tavern
Jesk “Cracktooth” Berinni owns this establishment near the theatre, and is quite a satirist himself.

The Hagfish
A waterfront dive, but surprisingly a decent enough place and popular with all the local sailors and fishermen. Jargie Quinn is the owner and proprietor.

There is also a 'house of ill repute':

The Pixie’s Kitten
Kaye Tesarani runs this actually quite classy establishment and brooks no trouble.


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Once he has retrieved his blade, Albrecht would help put out fires and try and restore the appearance of the town by assisting with clean-up crew for a while. Once it is about midnight or so, he would finally turn in, heading back to the cathedral, where he has been staying.


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused
Rune_Master wrote:

Thanadros has found a room in the White Deer itself, which is run by Garridan Viskalai who he discovers is the sheriff's brother and is not enamoured of his brother's forsaking his family name. He and others ply Thanadros with plenty of free drinks that night to repay his valuable help with the goblins.

The other inn in town is the Rusty Dragon that Ameiko Kaijitsu runs. The rooms there are smaller but the food is much better. Ameiko is the somewhat estranged daughter of the glassworks owner.

Thanadros meant to go to the rusty dragon, but no problem, he will find his way there one night.


M Elf Psion 1

Quar is staying at the white deer inn. After making sure things are safe again, Quar will return for a drink and some food. He plans on waking early and seeign what new information has been found. He's curious aboutt he attack particularly why they desecrated a that tomb.


Female Human (Varisian) Wilder 6 {HP 53/53; AC 20, T 15, FF 15; F+6 R+5 W+8; Init+3 Perc+14} {Effects: Psionic Focus}

Aylmora checks on her great-great-great Aunt Niska. Assuming that she finds the elderly seer unharmed, she returns to the Rusty Dragon to help Ameiko and Bethana with the evening crowd. She's a little disappointed to see none of the men who fought the goblins with her come by the tavern. The three women close up shop in the wee hours of the morning, and Aylmora goes to sleep in her little room at the Rusty Dragon.


Thanadros can make the Rusty Dragon if you want, just thought he'd be more comfortable with a shoanti landlord ...

Aymora's Great-Aunt is well, and Ameiko is pleased to see her alive and unhurt.


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

That is alright, Lets say after the patrol, the guards all went to this place, and Thanadros will not be able to resist free room and board. He will make his way their eventually. He owes it to go spend some money there for all of the hospitality they gave him during the festival.


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Thanadros awakens early the next morning, and gets some breakfast at the Inn. The food was good, but not as good as the stuff he ate at the Rusty Dragon stall. He will defidently have to make his way there aventtually. After eating, he takes a walk around the city. As his new potential home, Thanadros thinks it is a good idea to take a look around and see what the city has to offer.


The morning dawns brightly, and a crisp sea-breeze blows away the lingering scent of burned goblin. Everyone is surprisingly well, and the mood in the town is tentatively relieved. The goblin attack actually seems to have inflicted little lasting harm, with the healers working overtime to heal the injured there seems little to be truly upset about.

Wandering into the street south of the square Thanadros sees a hale woman of middle years opening the frontage of a shop.

"Hi there!" she calls cheerfully. "I saw you yesterday - mighty handy with that bow you were! Listen, you need arrows, come shop for them here, I'll throw in some extra free! Hell, you or your friends need any weapons, I'm the person to see." She gives him a fierce grin and you can see past her that her shop is a treasure trove of forged goods including many fine weapons.

Morning in the Temple is not half so cheerful, as there are the wounded to tend to. However, Father Zantos is not stinting on the use of magic and soon the only casualties remaining are those with infected wounds or other ailments that simple cure spells or channelling cannot mend.

Father Zantos gathers the other priests and it is decided that the consecration ceremony will be held today, but it will not be large affair. Zantos himself is clearly disturbed by the theft of Father Tobin's remains.

201 to 250 of 3,877 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A Rise With A Difference All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.