Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


A Rise With A Difference

Game Master Dabbler


1,651 to 1,700 of 3,877 << first < prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | next > last >>

Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


Albrecht:
You can hear the scrabble of running clawed feet from the north-east. You have a standard action to react.

From the passageway to the north-east half-a-dozen goblin-dog riders rush pell-mell, horse-choppers levelled.

Map and attacks to follow later today.


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Hearing the riders approach, Albrecht pivots, glaive at the ready and with a cry of "For the Dawnflower!", he charges at the nearest foe, swinging at the incoming rider.

Holding the standard to charge (since I am limited to a single standard for this "round" I can charge up to my speed) at the first rider that is 35, or less, feet away (the glaive is a reach weapon).

Attack (+2 from Charge): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
AC is 20 for one round

And if I can't charge for some reason, then just Hold an Attack until they get within range of the glaive.


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1
Rune_Master wrote:

From the passageway to the north-east half-a-dozen goblin-dog riders rush pell-mell, horse-choppers levelled.

Map and attacks to follow later today.

The entangle spell is still running, correct?


Male Human of Varisian and Chelaxian descent Cleric of Erastil 6

The "plants writhe for a few more seconds, then become still ..." So given the spell duration, I guess the druid dismissed the entangle to let his goblin riders at us.

Is this before or after we shoot the two chained G-dogs? Are we looking at new intiatives?

Vaclav whips around to face the new threat. Somebody really doesn't want us to kill these overgrown rats.


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1
Vaclav Rennet wrote:

The "plants writhe for a few more seconds, then become still ..." So given the spell duration, I guess the druid dismissed the entangle to let his goblin riders at us.

Wow...my eyes skipped right to "Gornak and Albrecht don't get very far" and I assumed it was because they were still entangled. *plonk*


This IS the internet you know ... Alegedly human Expert (IT) 5/Ninja 3/Witch 7

Sorry guys, my braodband connection is down, I will be on tomorrow to sort this when I can upload maps.


OK, broadband back up and working! BT send their apologies!

Keep initiatives, the newcomers are on: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Albrecht lunges forward and with one stroke cuts the first dog-rider from his mount. The rest swarm around him, two to the left and two to the right with one and the riderless dog attacking frontally, and the two to the left going for Gornak.

Albrecht can have an attack of opportunity on the dog/rider of his choice, pretty much. The dog and rider to his front and the two attacking Gornak will get attacks in afterwards as they have used partial-charges.

Tactical Map


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Init 23 | Focused | Round 1
F +4; R +5; W +4
AC 19; TAC 14; FFAC 15; CMD 18
hp 13/24 | Temp 0 | NL 0

Thanadros will shoot at the dog in f5.

Rapid Focused Close Mwk Composite Longbow(+2) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11;1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 | Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12;1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 | Crit: 20/x3 }Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Psionic Shot


Male Human of Varisian and Chelaxian descent Cleric of Erastil 6

this is the last initiative I saw modified for the current thraets:

Thanadros 23
Goblin Riders 22
Gob 21
Aylmora 20
Albrecht 17
Grogmurt 13+ ???
Vaclav 13
Gornak 11

How about those 2 chained goblin dogs?


Male Blue; Humanoid (goblinoid, psionic) Nomad 3 (from Psionics Unleashed)/Witch 2

Tudmunch, Snovli! Hide in the bushes until we kill these interlopers. I want you both safe to prove to you the truth of my words. We are more powerful than this whole tribe."

Will I act right after the goblin riders, or are they on a special surprise round?


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

I'm also curious if it's a surprise round (in which case Gornak doesn't get an AoO from his reach weapon) or not.


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Carrying through with the momentum of his successful strike, Albrecht spins and swings at one of the riders trying to get past him, with a simple prayer of "Iomedae, guide my blade," uttered as he pivots.

Attack on the one that is in F05 (directly above Gornak):
Attack Roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage Roll: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Female Human (Varisian) Wilder 6 {HP 53/53; AC 20, T 15, FF 15; F+6 R+5 W+8; Init+3 Perc+14} {Effects: Psionic Focus}

Round One:

Aylmora retrieves a jar of harpy musk from her belt pouch and tosses it within the midst of the goblins attacking Albrecht.

Move action to retrieve jar of harpy musk from belt pouch. Standard action to throw jar of harpy musk at the grid intersection of squares F,06 and G,07 (Albrecht's NW corner) - per the rules for throwing splash weapons, this is a ranged touch attack vs. AC 5, but I assume there would be a -4 penalty due to cover.

Ranged Touch Attack to hit grid intersection (AC 5): 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 4 = 12
The stink of the harpy musk fills the 30-ft area around the grid intersection (i.e., 15-ft radius) with the stink of harpies for 10 rounds. This area should catch all of the goblins surrounding Albrecht, and end just south of the goblin in square F,10. Any goblin who enters the area must make a DC 14 Will save or be shaken (-2 penalty to attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks) for 10 rounds.

Aylmora's AC: 18
Aylmora's HP: 30/30


Once again, I totally forgot that attacks of opportunity cannot take place in a surprise round. D'oh! Sorry to hold things up. The goblin riders are in a surprise round, so they get an attack in before anyone else reacts (Albrecht was not surprised).

Tactical Map.

Two goblin Commandos on Gornak:
#1 Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
#2 Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Two Goblin Dogs on Gornak:
#1 Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
#2 Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

One goblin Commando on Albrecht:
#3 Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Two Goblin Dogs on Albrecht:
#3 Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
#4 Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

End of surprise round.

Thanadros shoots and injures goblin commando #1.

The goblins redouble their efforts, somewhat flustered by Albrecht's agility and Gornaks heavy armour.

Two goblin Commandos on Gornak:
#1 Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
#2 Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Two Goblin Dogs on Gornak:
#1 Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
#2 Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Can't recall if Gornak had his force screen activated. I'll trust your honesty there.

Two goblin Commandos on Albrecht (one flanking):
#3 Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
#5 Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Three Goblin Dogs on Albrecht:
#3 Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
#4 Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
#5 Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

One goblin-dog lands a vicious bite on Albrecht (DC12 Fort save please)

Gob's action.


Male Blue; Humanoid (goblinoid, psionic) Nomad 3 (from Psionics Unleashed)/Witch 2

After giving orders to Tudmunch and Snovli (see above), Gob moves forward (to F01) and manifests ectoplasmic sheen into the fray (Gob targets G-H/05-06, sorry Albrecht!).

Do the dogs make the save, or the riders?

Ectoplasmic Sheen, for reference:

Ectoplasmic Sheen
Discipline: Metacreativity (Creation)
Level: Psion/wilder 1
Display: Visual and olfactory
Manifesting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target or Area: One object or a 10-ft. square
Duration: 1 round/level (D)
Saving Throw: See power text; Power Resistance: No
Power Points: 1
You draw forth ectoplasm in an area, causing the surface to become slick. Any creature in the area when the power is manifested must make a successful Reflex save or fall. A creature can walk within or through the area of ectoplasm at half normal speed with a DC 10 Acrobatics check. Failure means it can’t move that round (and must then make a Reflex save or fall), while failure by 5 or more means it falls (see the Acrobatics skill for details). Creatures that do not move on their turn do not need to make this check and are not considered flat- footed.
The power can also be used to create a greasy coating on an item. Material objects not in use are always affected by this power, while an object wielded or employed by a creature requires its bearer to make a Reflex saving throw to avoid the effect. If the initial saving throw fails, the creature immediately drops the item. A saving throw must be made in each round that
the creature attempts to pick up or use the affected item. A creature wearing affected armor or clothing gains a +10 circumstance bonus on Escape Artist checks and combat maneuver checks made to escape a grapple, and to their CMD to avoid being grappled.
Augment: If you spend 6 additional power points, each target that fails a Reflex save to remain standing and falls must first make a Strength check (with the same DC as the Reflex save) to stand.
In addition, for every two additional power points you spend augmenting this power, the power’s save DC increases by 1.

Gob's current HP: 25/30, PP: 19/30. I'll have to look back to see whether force screen is active, I forget.


Male Human of Varisian and Chelaxian descent Cleric of Erastil 6

Assuming Grogmurt doesn't show himself:

Vaclav sees the onslaught of foes. He doesn't have a clear shot. Holding his bow and holy symbol high he calls for Erastil's blessing that the party might "smite their foes and lay them into dust."

Cast bless. +1 to attacks and saves.

i reserve the tight to change my action should grogmurt show himself.

Waifrin owes LVA an action.


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Fort Save vs Dog: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Reflex Save vs Ectoplasmic Sheen: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Flinching from the nasty wound inflicted by the nearby goblin dog, Albrecht takes a step back, out of the now slippery area [ooc](five foot step to G07), dropping the glaive as he moves, and then draws his temple sword and cuts into the still adjacent goblin rider with his blade.

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage Roll: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 2) + 5 = 12

Also, don't forget about Aylmora's Harpy Musk...


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1
Rune_Master wrote:
Can't recall if Gornak had his force screen activated. I'll trust your honesty there.

He did, but it was probably more than 3 minutes ago.

Gornak steps back and takes a swing at one of the ugly dogs.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 283d6 + 13 ⇒ (3, 3, 2) + 13 = 21


Reflex saves:
Goblin Dog #2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Goblin Dog #3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Goblin Dog #4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

The lone dog loses it's footing. Why can't I make attack rolls like that?

Aylmora's flask breaks open among the goblins and their dogs, filling the air with the stench of harpies in heat.

Will saves:
Goblin #1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Goblin #2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Goblin #3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Goblin #5: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Goblin #6: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Goblin #6 is busy cutting the remaining dogs free.

Albrecht's slice narrowly misses decapitating a goblin-rider. Vaclav's spell lifts everyone's spirits, and Gornak annihilates dog #1.

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Goblin #1 lands nimbly astride his fallen steed.

Thanadros 23
Goblin Riders 22
Gob 21
Aylmora 20
Albrecht 17
Grogmurt 13+
Vaclav 13
Gornak 11

Thanadros is up!


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Init 23 | Focused | Round 1
F +4; R +5; W +4
AC 19; TAC 14; FFAC 15; CMD 18
hp 13/24 | Temp 0 | NL 0

Thanadros continues shoot at goblin commando in f5.

Rapid Focused Close Mwk Composite Longbow(+2) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27; 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 | Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11;1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 | Crit: 20/x3 }Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Psionic Shot, Rapid Shot

1st shot Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17; | Damage +2d8 + 8 ⇒ (3, 5) + 8 = 16

Yay! 27 damage to the goblin with the first attack! If possible, Thanadros will aim his second arrow at another goblin, or the dog the commando was riding. That is, assuming 27 damage is enough to kill it.


As goblin #1 lands nimbly on his feet, Thanadros drills an accurate shot straight through his eye. Goblin #2 slumps forwards and off his mount with an arrow through his belly.

Goblin #6 cuts a dog free and moves to the next one, the dog bounds forward to attack the clearest threat - Gornak in this case.

Goblin dog #3 moves H5 to G6, Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Goblin dog #4 tries to stand, Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 inviting AoO from Albrecht and doing a great Bambi-on-ice impression.
Goblin dog #2 Attacks Gornak, Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Two Goblin Dogs on Gornak:
Goblin Dog #2 Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Goblin Dog #7 Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Two goblin Commandos on Albrecht:
#3 Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
#5 Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Two Goblin Dogs on Albrecht:
#3 Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
#5 Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Updated map.


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Taking advantage of the dog's instability, Albrecht turns and slices downward with his blade.

Attack of Opportunity:
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (1, 2) + 5 = 8

Oh yeah, that attack should be 4 higher because it would still technically be prone when I attack...


Dog #4 is badly injured by Albrecht's stroke.


Female Human (Varisian) Wilder 6 {HP 53/53; AC 20, T 15, FF 15; F+6 R+5 W+8; Init+3 Perc+14} {Effects: Psionic Focus}

Round Two:

Aylmora steps to the other side of Thanadros and sights down her crossbow at the goblin attempting to free the still-bound dog. Whispering a quick prayer to Desna, the young woman fires her weapon.

Move action to step 10 ft to square G,02. Standard action to fire light crossbow at goblin in square D,10.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 4 = 16 - includes penalty for cover
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

"Emyralda, can you sense the goblin druid nearby?" Aylmora mentally asks her psicrystal.

Psicrystal Perception check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 - Note: Emyralda's sensory range is 40 ft, and it can't discern invisible or ethereal beings.

Aylmora's AC: 18; flat-footed 15
Aylmora's HP: 30/30


Male Blue; Humanoid (goblinoid, psionic) Nomad 3 (from Psionics Unleashed)/Witch 2

Rune Master:

The goblins that made their Reflex saves when their mounts fell should have landed prone, but with no damage, right?

P 202, under Mounted Combat:

"If Your Mount Falls in Battle: If your mount falls, you have
to succeed on a DC 15 Ride check to make a soft fall and take
no damage. If the check fails, you take 1d6 points of damage."

Does this mean they land on their feet or just make a soft fall?

I have to ask, as it heavily favors us if they are prone, and I will be less likely to ever use this power on mounted foes in the future if they land on their feet.

Also, the dog in the goblin on the goblin dog up top, did he mount the dog? If so, did the dogs already have saddles on them, or is he bareback?


Gob:
In the event of a dog with rider falling (none has so far) then I would make the Ride check for the rider to land on their feet, then a Reflex save to avoid falling prone, which is how I read things should break down. Sound OK to you?


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Continuing his assault, Albrecht spins and slices at his nearby foes, like a vicious, lethal dancer.

Flurry of Sword Blows!
First Attack is on the dog that I just cut open, the second is on the dog if it misses/doesn't knock it unconscious/dead; if the dog is incapacitated by the blow, then it will go to a nearby adjacent Goblin Commando; preferably an injured one, but if they are all uninjured, then any one of them is fine.
Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Damage 1: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 4 = 11
Attack 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage 2: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 6) + 4 = 14


Male Blue; Humanoid (goblinoid, psionic) Nomad 3 (from Psionics Unleashed)/Witch 2

Rune Master:
Whatever you rule is fine (even though I cannot find anything about a Reflex Save in the rules; can you point this out, since I am doing it differently in my home games, and would hate to hinder my players due to it).

I am a bit confused, though, as above you said the following:

"Reflex Saves:
...
Goblin Dog #4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
The lone dog loses it's footing. Why can't I make attack rolls like that?"

and:

"... and Gornak annihilates dog #1.
Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Goblin #1 lands nimbly astride his fallen steed."

Did goblin dog #4 have a rider still, or is that the one dropped in the surprise round? Did Goblin #1 make a Ride check in addition to said Reflex save, as you said you ruled above?

Also, did the remaining 2 riders stay in the affected area? If so, they should be making Acrobatics checks and/or Reflex Saves. (See ectoplasmic sheen text, above.)

Again, I'm fine with whatever you rule, I just want to make sure we don't lose a battle, or suffer unnecessary injuries if it could have gone differently.


Gob Slickarm wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Gob:
It should have been a ride check, I got it wrong, but that goblin wasn't in the ectoplasmic sheen area. The same roll on a ride check would have been a success. All those in the area made reflex saves on their moves, the dogs made the saves because they were walking in the area.

Male Human of Varisian and Chelaxian descent Cleric of Erastil 6

Vaclav pulls his mace from its beltloop and prays for Gornak's success.

cast guidance on Gornak-- +1 on any one roll


Still awaiting Gob's actions this round?


Sorry, didn't realize. Gob holds his action, keeping an eye on the rear, and Tudmunch and Snovli.


Male Blue; Humanoid (goblinoid, psionic) Nomad 3 (from Psionics Unleashed)/Witch 2

Gob holds his action, not Fate and Fotune. Rough day, sorry.


Male Human of Varisian and Chelaxian descent Cleric of Erastil 6

Some would say we all hold our fates and fortunes.


Gob pauses, Aylmora shoots and injures Goblin #6 while Albrecht finishes off Dog #4, neatly decapitating it.

"Die, word-stealer!" Grogmurt shrieks as he rushes at Gob, a blazing sword of flame in his hands. Gob may pre-empt him.


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Init 23 | Focused | Round 2
F +4; R +5; W +4
AC 19; TAC 14; FFAC 15; CMD 18
hp 13/24 | Temp 0 | NL 0

Seeing the druid reappear, Thanadros aims and shoots at it. If the druid falls before his turn he will aim at the goblin at f7.

Rapid Focused Close Mwk Composite Longbow(+2) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12; 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 | Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6; 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 | Crit: 20/x3 }Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Psionic Shot


Male Blue; Humanoid (goblinoid, psionic) Nomad 3 (from Psionics Unleashed)/Witch 2

Gob manifests entangling ectoplasm and hurls it at Grogmurt, then moves to D02 (if doing so does not provoke, else he 5-foot steps to B03).

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Gob gets Grogmurt dead-centre, entangling him in the undergrowth.

Grogmurt struggles to pull free: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5 ... and settles for screaming abuse at Gob. He is stuck in F -02.


Male Blue; Humanoid (goblinoid, psionic) Nomad 3 (from Psionics Unleashed)/Witch 2

Speaking to Snovli and Tudmunch, Gob declares, "See, this is what I told you would happen. We have slain many of Grogmurt's tribe, and they have naught but been a nuissance to us. You can both do better, and do well to aid us."

Gob smiles triumphantly at Grogmurt and quips, "My mind is more powerful than your plants, dirt-lover."


Female Human (Varisian) Wilder 6 {HP 53/53; AC 20, T 15, FF 15; F+6 R+5 W+8; Init+3 Perc+14} {Effects: Psionic Focus}

Who's up next? Gornak?

Initiatives:
Thanadros 23
Goblin Riders 22
Gob 21
Aylmora 20
Albrecht 17
Grogmurt 13+
Vaclav 13
Gornak 11


This IS the internet you know ... Alegedly human Expert (IT) 5/Ninja 3/Witch 7

Indeed Gornak is next up. I'll do his action if he doesn't post in 24 hrs.


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

Gornak attacks the dog in G6, guided by the hand of the gods.

1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 1 = 273d6 + 13 ⇒ (6, 3, 4) + 13 = 26


The dog in G6 is annihilated.

The rider tries to spring free of his saddle - Ride: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Landing in ectosplasm, he strives to stay on his feet - Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

... and lands nimbly on his face.

Thanadros' arrows thud into his prone body, and he isn't getting up again.

Goblin #6 cuts the last dog free and it rushes to attack Albrecht.

Goblin dog #2 Attacks Gornak, Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Two Goblin Dogs on Gornak:
Goblin Dog #2 Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Goblin Dog #7 Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

One goblin Commando on Albrecht:
#5 Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Two Goblin Dogs on Albrecht:
#6 Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
#5 Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Updated Map.

Gob, Aylmora & Albrecht are up.


Male Blue; Humanoid (goblinoid, psionic) Nomad 3 (from Psionics Unleashed)/Witch 2

Gob levels his crossbow at the entangled Grogmurt and fires. His AC should be 2 lower due to the -4 penalty to Dex.

Crossbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15; Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Gob takes a 5-foot step back and reloads, keeping an eye on Tudmunch and Snovli.


Female Human (Varisian) Wilder 6 {HP 53/53; AC 20, T 15, FF 15; F+6 R+5 W+8; Init+3 Perc+14} {Effects: Psionic Focus}

Aylmora moved to square G,02 in Round Two.

Round Three:

Aylmora reloads her crossbow and fires at the goblin that released the dogs.

Move action to reload light crossbow. Standard action to fire light crossbow at Goblin #6 in square D,10.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 - 4 = 3 - includes penalty for cover
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Aylmora's AC: 18; flat-footed 15
Aylmora's HP: 30/30


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Wincing in pain at the pair of nasty blows dealt to him, Albrecht retaliates, swinging at the Goblin in front of him, while simultaneously retreating a short distance. "I'd hate to be a bother, but this one is rather... tenacious," Albrecht says, his blood dripping from several wounds."[/b]

Flurry of Sword Blows:
Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage 1: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9
Attack 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage 2: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 5) + 4 = 14

Also, take a five-foot step to H07; five feet straight to the right


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Init 23 | Focused | Round 3
F +4; R +5; W +4
AC 19; TAC 14; FFAC 15; CMD 18
hp 13/24 | Temp 0 | NL 0

Thanadros shoots at the goblin that is attacking Albrecht. If it falls before Thanadros's turn, he will instead shoot at a different goblin, or one of the goblin dogs. He ignores them if they are prone.

Focused Close Mwk Composite Longbow(+2) 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18; 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 | Damage 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5; 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 | Crit: 20/x3 }Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Psionic Shot


Grogmurt is graze by Gob's shot, and tries again to pull free.

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 ... but is still stuck fast! He pulls out a small wand.

Aylmora's shot goes wide. Albrecht's goblin reels in his saddle from a devastating cut, and only barely blocks the follow-up blow with his horsechopper.


Male Human of Varisian and Chelaxian descent Cleric of Erastil 6

Vaclav looks at the outnumbered Albrecht and Gornak, then at the goblin druid. They'll hold, he decides and draws down on the goblin while he's still trapped and visible.

Longbow 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 .. damage 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 .. miss chance if needed 1d100 ⇒ 49

1,651 to 1,700 of 3,877 << first < prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A Rise With A Difference All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.