Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


A Rise With A Difference

Game Master Dabbler


101 to 150 of 3,877 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

M Elf Psion 1

perception check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 initiative 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 Quar will be in A6

Looking about for the nearest goblin Quar says. "Goblins, filthy uneducated creatures, you are not welcome here"

he will target the nearest one with a Mind thrust DC 15 will save to negate. damage 1d10 ⇒ 10


Male Half-Elf Oracle of Life 1

Perception Check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Initiative 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Lejes should be standing near Hector so we'll go with starting space of E-7.

Lejes moves after Albrecht to help protect the children under the wagon. He will move to E-4, ducking to jab at one of the goblins under the wagon with the end of his hanbo.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 if it hits, damage is 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Get away from those children you digusting little monsters!" Lejes roars in anger!


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2
Rune_Master wrote:
Can I have an Acrobatics check for that power-slide off Albrecht? It's only DC10 but I'll grant a bonus effect if you beat DC15 ;)

No problem: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

...Between this and the crit fail on the attack roll, I think Albrecht had a little too much to drink... Or I need to get my sword real quick like.


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Initiative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Perception 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 1
If within 30ft +1 to hit and damage: Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot
Good think I finish drink He says as he tosses the mug away and draws his bow and arrow. If he can see these goblins with chilren he aims for one of them, otherwise he attacks any one of them he can.
Cannot download at the moment so place Thanadros close to the Inn's stand where most of everyone else would have been.

Rune_Master wrote:
Can I have an Acrobatics check for that power-slide off Albrecht? It's only DC10 but I'll grant a bonus effect if you beat DC15 ;)

If you ever need something like this for something I do, go ahead and roll it for me to speed up gameplay.


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1
Thanadros wrote:
If you ever need something like this for something I do, go ahead and roll it for me to speed up gameplay.

That goes double for me!


Thank's guys, I will if I need to!

Goblins' Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Ameiko: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Goblins - 25
Quar 17
Ameiko 14
Aylmora 11
Albrecht 10
Lejes 8
Thanadros 7
Gornak 6
Hector 4

Before anyone can act, there are shrieks and screams from under the wagon. Two goblins vault up onto the table in front of Ameiko and Aylmora - both immediately see the food there. One in B4 grabs the curried salmon and stuffs it in it's mouth (sorry Gornak!). The spice proves a bit much for it, and it gags and throws itself face first into the water-barrel.

The other lashes out at the nearest and largest target: Thanadros.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 vs AC 19
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1 first blood to the goblins! The goblin scores a shallow cut across the back of Thanadros' shoulder.

The assault does not last long: Quar glances at the goblin and a ringing sound throbs through the ears of those nearby, (Will save DC15 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2) and the goblin clutches it's head, shrieks in agony and crashes off the table to lie quivering, blood oozing from it's ears, nose and eyes.

Ameiko is unarmed but not idle. CMB attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 She grabs at the feet of the goblin drinking her water but it kicks her grip off.

Aylmora acts swiftly, seeing the moving figures under the wagon her eys blaze with energy and she points: a palpable wave of force accompanied by a discordant ringing sound ripples from her gesture and blasts splinters off the corner of the wagon.

Albrecht, Lejes and Hector rush over to the wagon - Albrecht tries to slide underneath but although he is small for a half-giant, he is to large to fit easily and bruises himself (Albrecht is prone, and takes 1 point of damage). Lejes jabs his stick under it and Hector also tries to locate a target.

Thanadros draws his bow and sends an arrow at one of the goblins, but the blow to his back spoils his aim.


ROUND 2:

Albrecht's slide has one good effect: the goblins boil out from under the wagon like ants from a nest under attack.

Goblin in B2 attacks Albrecht with a dog-slicer: 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 4 = 9 vs AC 17 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1 but the half-giant's armour turns the edge of it's dog-slicer.

Goblin in D4 attacks Lejes: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 vs AC 15 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3 - The priest adeptly avoids the blow with surprising grace for his disability (Lejes gets an attack of opportunity as the goblin crawls out and stands up).

Goblin in G3 attacks Hector: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 vs AC 16 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4 - Hector is uninjured if he remembered to wear his armour (Hector also gets an attack of opportunity as the goblin crawls out and stands up if he has a weapon ready).

Goblin in F2 comes out chewing something bloody, then realizes he is facing Gornak and hurls a small dagger at the half-giant. Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 vs AC 20, Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

A goblin can be seen under the trestle table in B1, she likewise targets the big half-giant with a small short-bow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 vs AC 20, damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2. Both missiles are on target but are deflected by the translucent disc of force that appears before the half-giant.

Ameiko is still struggling with the goblin: CMB 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 - grabbing it's feet she tips it into the barrel of water head-down and holds it there as it struggles frantically.

"Well don't just stand there!" she snaps, "get the little ****s!"

Andoran

Male Human Rogue (Burglar) 1

Unfortunately, Hector didn't expect to need armour today. On the other hand, his training in unarmed combat allows him to take advantage of openings that other's might not even notice, as he stamps on a goblin that's trying to crawl out from under the wagon.

"GET THE **** OUT OF MY TOWN!" he snarls at the rest, revealing a fairly violent side of his personality which has thus far remained hidden.

I thought that IC, my character wouldn't be wearing armour. Ah well. On the other hand, with my Improved Unarmed Combat, I can make Attacks of Opportunity while unarmed, and that is as follows:

Attack: 1d20+2=20
Damage: 1d3+2=5
Sneak Attack (if applicable): 1d6=2


Hector's savage kick takes the unprepared goblin (G3) square in the face and it goes down grovelling in pain, dropping it's dog-slicer in the process (it won't get to attack Hector after all).

Andoran

Male Human Rogue (Burglar) 1

I take it that means I didn't just take four damage? Unarmoured, because while I expected an attack OOCly, I reckoned my character wouldn't. Also, as it happens, I hadn't noticed the dice tags...

Hector takes advantage of the situation and picks up the dog slicer before trying to slice the throat of the goblin that attacked him.

I'm fairly sure it's just a move action to pick something up, so the attack rolls are as follows:

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Sneak Attack (again, if applicable): 1d6 ⇒ 4


Female Human (Varisian) Wilder 6 {HP 53/53; AC 20, T 15, FF 15; F+6 R+5 W+8; Init+3 Perc+14} {Effects: Psionic Focus}

"Aylmora! There's one with a bow under the trestle table!" a disembodied voice in the girl's mind warns. An image of the goblin firing a short bow at Gornak from underneath the trestle table on the other side of Ameiko flashes in Aylmora's mind. Anyone watching closely would see a faint green light sparkle within the emerald pendant barely visible under the collar of Aylmora's blouse.

Aylmora steps around Ameiko's stall and glares at the goblin under the trestle table. With a snarl of rage, she unleashes the force of her emotions at the goblin in a surging blast of uncontrolled phrenic energy.

Move action to step to square D-6. Standard action to expend psionic focus and release Surge Blast on goblin in square B-1.
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 (force damage)


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

"So you aren't smart enough to run away, huh? I guess we'll have to play rough." Gornak steps forward G1 and swings his hook awkwardly -- but with tremendous power -- at the nearest goblin.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 73d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 1, 3) + 8 = 16


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

"Stupid little gobbers... It's time for you to go!"
With a strange little hop, Albrecht quickly spins about while lying on the ground, attempting to strike the two adjacent to him (D2 and D4)
D2: Attack: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15
D2: Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
D4: Attack: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (10) - 2 = 8
D4: Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

...
Thanadros knocks another arrow and shoots at the goblin at D4. If D4 is already down he shoots a different one, preferring to take out ones who are attacking children or bystanders.

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Male Half-Elf Oracle of Life 1

Lejes whips his walking stick in a vicious arc towards the head of the goblin trying to get up from underneath the wagon.

AoO attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 Damage if it hits 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

If that hits and drops the goblin, Lejes will move towards the next nearest goblin and attack as well....otherwise he'll attack the same goblin again with his stick.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 if it hits, damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
"This is for my father you scabrous little fiends!"


M Elf Psion 1

As the goblin falls to his mental assualt, Quar turns to where Aemiko has the goblin in the barrel. Focusing on the goblin thrashing in the barrel, Quar send an invisible lash of telepathic thought to the goblin's fragile mind. With a slight nod to the woman, he moves off to find a new victim. telepathic lash, DC 15 will save or dazed. move to E7


Quar: Goblin’s Will save 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1 vs DC15 - the goblin's struggles grow weaker as Ameiko continues drowning it with grim resolve.

Aylmora’s blast of kinetic force knocks the planks off their trestles in A1-2 and B1-2; the goblin under it is startled but unhurt.

Albrecht slides out and spins like a break-dancer, if anyone here knew what that was. One foot lashes to strike the goblin’s knee with a sickening crunch. The goblin drops his horse-chopper with a scream and folds up over his knee, rolling around in agony (disabled). The second goblin in D4 leaps nimbly over the blow.

Lejes misses the first strike at the goblin as it crawled out from under the wagon missed, the little fiend turning it with it’s shield as it jumps to it’s feet, but he lands the second blow in the goblin’s stomach as it avoids Albrecht's kick. As it staggers, Thanadros’ arrow slams into it and pins it to the side of the wagon through its chest, its luck finally running out.

Gornak slashes at the goblon in F2, but it’s like trying to swat a flea. In it’s turn the goblin dances from side to side desperately.

Hector grimly finishes off the goblin fallen in G3, and hears the cries from under the cart.

“Mister! Help us! Help my friend!” Two boys aged around seven or eight are under there; one has vicious cuts in his arms and legs, and is desperately clutching the blood welling from his friend’s abdomen. The second boy is pale and still, with a wound in his stomach and bite marks on his face.


ROUND 3

Only two goblins remain, and neither of them look happy.

The one formerly under the table shrieks several insults and looses an arrow at Aylmora - Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Then it turns and runs for it.

The other fighting Gornak goes for the ankles:
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Damage (horse chopper): 1d8 ⇒ 1


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

Gornak swings at the goblin again, hoping to create a clear path out for the boys under the cart.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 213d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 6, 2) + 8 = 19


Male Half-Elf Oracle of Life 1

Lejes ducks down to check on the children under the table, prepared to aid them.

If any of them are injured he will cast Cure Light Wounds on the most injured child first. If no one is seriously injured he'll try and administer first aid. (But...considering the bloody bits the goblins came out with...I don't have good hopes for 'uninjured')

Heal check to determine the worst injured child (but alive 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Cure Light Wounds cast upon that child. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Seeing Lejes helping the injured children, Albrecht leaps to his feet, and begins to pursue the fleeing goblin, intent upon catching his mark.

Andoran

Male Human Rogue (Burglar) 1

Hector curses under his breath.

"If they made it this far into the town, there's bound to be more causing trouble elsewhere. Let's see if we can't make this town a place the goblins fear..." he says to those no longer fighting. He then turns to the children. "Did you see which way they came from?"


Gornak's garbage hook has a sharp inner edge like a giant sickle; the goblin tries to block with his horse-chopper and the hook slices through the chopper and out the other side, then through the goblin and out the other side, and wedges in the wagon. Gornak rips it free easily, and several nearby townspeople cheer.

Later ...:

It will become a Sandpoint joke in the lower-class dives:
"Where do half-goblins come from?"
Answer: "Whenever Gornak meets a goblin, you get two half-goblins!"

Albrecht's pursuit is hampered by panicked people either trying to escape the goblins or grabbing what weapons they can to defend themselves. The goblin scuttles under tables and through gaps between people that would slow down the larger man, unless he's prepared to barge right through.

Lejes sees that the unconscious boy is terribly injured but not yet dead, while the other is injured but not in a life-threatening way. casting his cure spell on the more seriously injured boy he is able to stabilize him and fix the worst of the damage.

"Lejes! What is going on?" Father Zantus has hastened up. Catching sight of the two boys he goes pale. "Sweet Desna! I can care for these, but please, I beg you protect the people!"

At Hector's question, the other boy points mutely in the direction the last goblin fled in, toward the south end of the square. From that direction comes a crash and a roar of flames as the wagon containing wood for the bonfire later is set alight. The tethered horses still harnessed to the wagon scream and pull on their tethers frantically.

Andoran

Male Human Rogue (Burglar) 1

Hector nods, severs the head of the goblin he killed, then sets off in that direction at a run - carrying the head. Goblin blood is still dripping from his looted dog slicer, and the expression on his face is one of fury.


Male Half-Elf Oracle of Life 1

"Goblins....damned goblins...after the children Father Zantus. If you can care for them, we'll try and root out any others that may have slipped by."

Orienting himself in the proper direction, Lejes follows the sound of spattering blood falling from Hector's trophy and his footsteps, moving after him carefully. The crowd and the frenetic rushing about of all the townsfolk giving him difficulty following Hector. After a momentary rush, Lejes takes a moment to orient himself.

Perception Check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 (Yay! Fumble!)

Losing Hector in the press of townsfolk, Lejes listens frantically a moment before turning to one of the passing townsfolk...

"Which way did the goblin go? Where!?" he says fiercely.

If Hector is still within 30 feet (kinda unlikely), Lejes can locate him. Since Hector was running and Lejes only double moving, I imagine I was left far behind by Hector at least.


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

Gornak knits his brows together in dismay at the bisected goblin and he absent-mindedly wipes his hook on his stained trousers.

"Well, at least they're heading away from the square. Come on, let's follow 'em!"

He mutters to himself, "I wish they'd just leave us alone, the little buggers."


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Slowed in his pursuit of the goblin by the thick crowds, Albrecht still doggedly tries to make it through them until he hears the roar of flames from the south. Looking at the direction the goblin went and back at where the fire is, he makes a quick decision and takes off towards the fire, uttering a curse under his breath at his luck.

Trying to make for his slowness last time, he tries to the best of his ability to take the high road towards the fire, leaping across tables and the like, to avoid the street-level congestion.
Acrobatics Check for the "high road": 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


ALbrecht is well out ahead of the rest, with Gornak and Hector following more slowly. Lejes is becoming confused - the hubbub of the crowd is distracting you and you cannot locate the others by sight. People melt out of their way - Hector holding his bloody trphy and the half-giant towering over the people (I am assuming everyone is following at this stage, but those that posted first are a little ahead of the rest).

Lejes - Perception DC12:

You can hear goblin war chants, the cries of people and feel an odd heat from one direction, and you are fairly certain you need to head that way (to the south).

Albrecht's acorbatics allow him to move fast, but also make him a target. He can see ahead of him theburning cart, a pack of at least half-a-dozen goblins some of whome have bows and others dog slicers and horse choppers. Behind them the cart burns, if the horses tear free it will go careering through the streets, invoking memories of the fire five years ago ...

(Map to follow later, would people like to reroll initiative or use last combat's rolls as this is a continuation with only a few round's break at most?)


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

Keep the same init

Gornak plods along steadily, keeping an eye out for any short citizens of Sandpoint. Trodding on an old woman or a child would be disastrous...


Female Human (Varisian) Wilder 6 {HP 53/53; AC 20, T 15, FF 15; F+6 R+5 W+8; Init+3 Perc+14} {Effects: Psionic Focus}
Lejes Rimul wrote:

Losing Hector in the press of townsfolk, Lejes listens frantically a moment before turning to one of the passing townsfolk...

"Which way did the goblin go? Where!?" he says fiercely.

"Here, Father Lejes. Let me help you," Aylmora says as she comes up behind the oracle and takes his elbow in a light grip. "We need to get that burning wagon under control, or the entire town may go up in flames!" Aylmora hurriedly leads the near-blind oracle toward the fire.

I'm okay with keeping the same initiative.

Andoran

Male Human Rogue (Burglar) 1

I'm fine either way.

Once the goblins are close enough, Hector stops and throws the severed head, trying to get it into their midst. "GUESS WHAT HAPPENS TO THE REST OF YOU!" he snarls.

Intimidate to try and scare the goblins into fleeing - and telling their friends that a second attempt may be a bad idea: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

I have no real preference, I'm fine with either decision. In case of resetting the initiatives, here is a new roll 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14.

Rapidly approaching the new group of vandals and attackers, Albrecht quickly takes a moment to appraise the situation from the high ground. Leaping down from the building top he immediately engages the marauding goblins, attempting to swiftly take down the nearest foe.

Acrobatics Check for landing safely: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Attack Roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage Roll: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

As soon a Thanadros sees the goblins with the flaming cart, he shoots whichever one seems to be the leader, But since there probably isn't one, she shoots one with a bow:

Close Ranged Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
If the goblin is more then 30 ft away, -1 to hit and damage.


Male Half-Elf Oracle of Life 1

Lejes nearly jumps out of his skin when Aylmora suddenly appears next to him.

"Ye Gods, I had no idea you were that graceful Aylmora...unfortunately we are pressed for tim--Wait! Burning wagon?! If you can get me there Aylmora I can call upon Gozreh's power of waves to try and put out the fire. Quickly now!"

Perception roll for that check above... 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

As Lejes is having a very difficult time finding his way through the crowd, he lets Aylmora guide him towards the fire.

I'm also fine with keeping the same Initiative or rolling again, either way.


The situation is clear to everyone but Lejes as people scatter calling for the guard.

Goblins - 25
Quar 17
Aylmora 11
Albrecht 10
Lejes 8
Thanadros 7
Gornak 6
Hector 4

There are a group of eight goblins ahead of you, three of them have bows, four have dog-slicers and brands from the blazing cart. The last one is singing in a scratchy voice and waving a stick.

Knowledge (nature or local) DC10:

It'a a warchanter, probably the leader of this group.

MAP Round 5

Previous round.
Albrecht rushed into the attack before any of you. The singing goblin giggles and mutters a few words and as he performed his acrobatics the tables and ground ahead of him were coated in grease. At the same time the three archers loosed arrows at him.

Attack #1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Attack #2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Attack #3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

(Albrecht takes only one hit for 3 damage)

Much to the goblin's consternation he saw it coming and land-surfed across the grease to attack one of the torch bearers who barely dodges the blow. The goblins with torches toss them into tables to set them alight.

Opening Round:
Hector and Gornak place yourselves as far south as row 4 wherever you want to. Everyone else starts in row 1.

The other two take up positions and ready actions. The three archers turn their sights on Gornak and Hector.

Attack #1 (Gornak): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Attack #2 (Gornak): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Attack #3 (Hector): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

(Hector takes an arrow for his trouble, dropping the severed head - inspired idea, by the way, and it actually did scatter and scare off a few goblins that you didn't see).

Two goblins converge on Albrecht, attacking with dog-slicers.

Attack #1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Attack #2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


I will assume Thanadros' shot was at distance last round, and misses. he can act again this turn after he is placed on the board. Albrecht has taken 4 damage off a wicked cut with a dog-slicer.

Phew. Big fights are hard work! The goblins have acted for this round, everyone can act ...


M Elf Psion 1

can't see the map. so winging this a bit but Quar will stay back and focus on the crazy singing goblin. He will augment a crystal shard increaisng it to 2d6 at the cost of an extra PP, and move to within 25'. range touch attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 damage 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10

Seeing the chaos and panic around, Quar shakes his head If only people could maintain their focus better, these situations would not be soo dire . Following the rest of the group, Quar yells "Let us keep a clear mind and level head, too much emotion often clouds the mind and can lead to failure" As combat begins, Quar finds the goblin singing extremely annoying and with a very sour expression forms a shard of energy and launches it at the goblin.


Quar wrote:
can't see the map. so winging this a bit but Quar will stay back and focus on the crazy singing goblin. He will augment a crystal shard increaisng it to 2d6 at the cost of an extra PP, and move to within 25'. range touch attack 1d20+3 damage 2d6

You cannot augment higher than your class level, Mundin. If you are a level 3 psion, 3pp is the most you can expend on a power. At level 1 ... 1pp is your limit, unless you are a wilder using wild surge or you have the Overchannel feat.

In any event, the shard misses the singing goblin.


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Map just keeps reopening this page, you may want to re-link it. Place Thanadros in any square in row 1, he will be using ranged anyway

As soon as Thanadros gets to row 1, he lets loose another arrow at one of the bow wielding goblins.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 5
+ 1 to hit & damage if within 30 ft, Precise shot.


Sorry, try this map link.

Andoran

Male Human Rogue (Burglar) 1

I'm starting on G4. By the way, which ones are archers, and which are carrying dogslicers?


Male Half-giant Psychic warrior 5/Aegis (trailblazer) 1

Gornak steps forward (from J4) and swings his hook again. "Get out of here, you pests, or there'll be a mess o' trouble!"

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 243d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 6, 3) + 8 = 20


Male Half-Giant Monk (Monk of the Four Winds/Ki Mystic/Qinggong) 4/ Psychic Warrior 2

Grunting with pain as both an arrow and a dogslicer draw blood, Albrecht quickly regains his footing and then proceeds to repeatedly smash his foot into the head of the goblin that just cut him.

Attack Roll 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Damage Roll 1: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Attack Roll 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage Roll 2: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


M Elf Psion 1

oops, my bad, forgot about that part lol. Anyway Quar once he moved will be in F3


Male Half-Elf Oracle of Life 1

Lejes will start in D-1 and move forward towards D-7 and will cast Create Water on the burning table at H-8 and H-9. And listening intently to the horrific goblin warbling, Lejes tries to determine if it has meaning.

Knowledge: Nature check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Homing in on the sound, smell and heat of the nearby fire, Lejes raises his hand towards the blaze and calls out to Gozreh!

"Lord of Waves! Send the Undine to my call!"

Create Water summons 2 gallons of water, which Lejes is creating in a sphere right over the fire in question. Hopefully that will quench it.

"Ware! The chanter inspires and leads them! Kill it!"


Female Human (Varisian) Wilder 6 {HP 53/53; AC 20, T 15, FF 15; F+6 R+5 W+8; Init+3 Perc+14} {Effects: Psionic Focus}

Aylmora starts in E-1.

Seeing the battle erupting in the square, Aylmora pauses for a moment to gather her focus, finding the still center within her chaotic emotions as her Aunt Niska taught her.

Focus regained, Aylmora scans the square with new clarity, stepping forward as her eyes seek the source of the obnoxious goblin song.

Full round action to regain psionic focus; 5-foot step to E-2, searching for goblin warchanter.


Quar’s attack misses his target as he tries to stay clear of the goblins. Aylmora pauses to compose herself, while Lejes advances until he can see the first of the flames and quenches the blaze easily. Albrecht hammers one goblin into the ground while Thanadros advances and shoots another, one of the archers, although it stays in the fight. Gornak mangles another goblin, and I mean mangles.

Hector to go. The goblins with dog-slicers are/were in M8, L7 (dying), J6 (dead) and I7; the archers are in M9, K9 (injured) and I9; the singing goblin is in K10.

One of the horses tears it’s tether free, but the other one holds firm – for now – and it cannot bolt.

Andoran

Male Human Rogue (Burglar) 1

Hector curses loudly as the arrow hits him in the arm carrying the dogslicer, causing him to drop it. He quickly moves around one of the tables and attempts to grab one of the goblins (I7) by the throat.

Grapple: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Edit: Also, I have improved grapple, so no Attack of Opportunity


Elan PW6 || hp 44 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 15 | CMD 21 | F +7 | R +7 | W +6 | Init +6 | Per +13 | pp 16 || A 40/40 | BA 20/20 | Focused

Thanadros continues with his ranged assault! He moves closer, so that he is hopefully within 30 ft and shoots again.

Attack:
Close Ranged Longbow 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 /Damage 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3}Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot

>Critical Threat (20/x3): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 /Damage 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (8, 3) + 2 = 13


I assumed Thanadros moved close enough to be within 30 feet last turn.

Hector grabs his target roughly, though he struggles to break free.

CMB: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 vs DC 17 ... failing miserably!

The other goblins that can strike back, still inspired by their yodelling commander. The latter babbles words in goblin and points at Gornak (Will save, DC13 - fail and you flee for 1d4 rounds, succeed and you are shaken for 1 round).

Goblin in M8 attacks Albrecht: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 - and misses.

The goblin archers divide their fire:

Archer in M9 shoots at Gornak: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 - bounces off his force-screen.

Archer in K9 shoots at Thanadros: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 - missing completely

Archer in I9 shoots at Quar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 - striking and wounding the elf.

Here are your positions before you move this round.

101 to 150 of 3,877 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A Rise With A Difference All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.