Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

A Heroes Beginning (Inactive)

Game Master Archae

A group of beginning young heroes leave the sleepy little village they have trained in and begin their adventures.


1 to 50 of 801 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Tiefling (Qlippoth spawn) Oracle Level 3 /Bloodrager Level 1 | 35/35 hp | AC: 20 / T: 11 / FF: 19 | Uncanny Dodge / Resist: 5 Cold,Fire, Electricity | Fort: +6, Ref: +2, Will: +1 | CMB: +7, CMD: 18 | Init: +5, Perception: +3, Darkvision

Prologue-The Graduation test:

None of you new that today was the day, it started at breakfast. All of you sitting round various tables; maybe together, maybe not. A small white mouse "Icarus" Abel's pet, crawled to your side dropping a note.

Scrawled on plain white parchment, a simple sentence Report to the forest to the south, bring your gear -Abel

The guild master hadn't been seen all day, none of the other teachers or people around town knew anything. The four of you meet around the gate a large wooden wall surrounds the town, keeping wild animals out. Wandering through the forests, you see your Fish like Guild master sitting on the forest floor surrounded by various animals. Dressed in deep blues matching his mixture of pale blue and grey scales. He stands up facing you four, Hands folded behind his back in his usual posture.

Welcome Younglings, tell me, Do you know why you are here?The forest chattering with various animals, almost like a song. The forest around you thick blocking much light, the morning air is cool, dew still on the grass.


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

Dot


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

Brand stops eating and pets the mouse and gives it a few choice morsels of food after he found the note. He read the note quietly however anyone nearby could see his lips move as he read. Strange . . . what is this about. He looks about and sees that others are also receiving the summons. He looks up and says to the others, "I ah guess duty calls.'

Brand makes his way to his things and grabs his backpack. Not sure how much provisions to bring he stuffs what he can. "Is 20 days too much. hmmm never know"

When the group arrives at the rendezvous Brand looks up confused. "You summoned father we are here." He looks around. "Wait ahhh is this a trick question."


Female Ifrit Sorcerer (Fire Elemental), Hp-14 Armor Class- 17 ( 4 mage armor, dex bonus 3) Touch A.C.-14 Flat footed-13 Initiative- +3 Base speed- 30 CMB- -1 CMD- 12 Fortitude- +1 Ref +3 Will +2

Scarlet sees Icarus approaching her next with a similar note to the one Brand got...

Hmm.. Something interesting finally happening around here?

Scarlet gathers her items, gripping her wand in her left hand and proceeds, with some difficulty, to catch up with Brand.

"Wait up you little rascal!"

Upon seeing the trusted Undine amidst the forest animals and hearing his question she says with a grin...

"Hmm, Abel... I known you for two years and I have never... and I mean never seen you do anything this shady


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

Brand chuckles when Scarlet asks him to wait."I always thought fire people were fast."

Brand seems distracted by the antics if some chipmunks.


N, Human Skuld 1 | HP 21(21) NL 0 | AC 14, FF 11, Touch 12 | F 6(7), R -1, W 1(2)| Init +1 | Per +3 | CMB +4, CMD 13
Conditions:
+2 Strength, Constitution; +1 Will; -1 AC

Reading the note while finishing his meal.
Baylin will grab his full pack and heads to the location.

waving after seeing the others. Hello friends :) guess you got a letter simular to mine?"

@Abel

I have a good guess. But I'm willing to wait for the others.


Female Human barbarian Kineticist/3

Maria wasn't one to shirk a summons from someone who granted her hospitality, especially not for the five years she had stayed in Greywater, she heads out soon after getting her letter, hearing the stampeding footsteps of what she soon figured out were others who got a similar note.

Huh.. Maria was never one for many words, today being no exception.

Of course not. She keeps separate from the others while talking to Abel, still not sure why she was within 100 feet of the popular girl for the first time. With Brand at that.


Male Undine Monk (Sensei, Qinggong) lvl 3 Hp 19/19 | Ac 19 | FF 14 | Tch 19 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | Percption +8, Darkvision | Initiative +9

For the record using Abel as a pc for another game i'm in so the stats in it aren't his for this game. Also respond in whatever way you want...

Tell me, what do you see when you Look out at the world as it is now? Do you see beauty? chaos? Personally i see potential, unfortunately it seems that potential will go to waste...I've trained you four for long enough, no doubt you will not be the last, nor are you the first. Abel smiles at each of you, pausing before continuing.

In my youth, I traveled alone, None but my thoughts to keep me company. Lord Soriel eventually told me to begin training the next generation, So i settled down. As time continued on many began settling around me, forming what we now call home : Greywater hollow and our beloved guild. Every few years one way or another new students find there way to our halls. I believe you four to be ready to leave the nest as it were. It's time you received some field experience Abel get's into a formation arm's, extended palm's open.

Show me you are ready, show me my training has not gone to waste! He says aloud


Female Human barbarian Kineticist/3

...impressive.

Ready willing and able, sir. Uh, sorry. She hadn't quite noticed the irony in her choice of words until they escaped.


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

Brand looks at the others and back to Abel, Is he doing more his stretching or did I miss the mission. I think that's his fight stance. Maybe. "Ah . . . We are ready. Just what are we you know hmmm gonna doo."

He looks toward the others.


Female Ifrit Sorcerer (Fire Elemental), Hp-14 Armor Class- 17 ( 4 mage armor, dex bonus 3) Touch A.C.-14 Flat footed-13 Initiative- +3 Base speed- 30 CMB- -1 CMD- 12 Fortitude- +1 Ref +3 Will +2

Does he want us... to attack him?

Scarlet's grin quickly shifts to a frown as she glances as what the others are doing...

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

"Please Abel... You don't really mean it..."


Female Human barbarian Kineticist/3

After hearing the others speak, it clicks in Maria's head as to what's being asked. She complies wordlessly. He does want us to attack him, right?

Maria kicks the ground in front of her in a manner more akin to a lazy boot to a rock than an attack. Yet, a sizeable mass flies from the earth.

Rock Slide: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Female Ifrit Sorcerer (Fire Elemental), Hp-14 Armor Class- 17 ( 4 mage armor, dex bonus 3) Touch A.C.-14 Flat footed-13 Initiative- +3 Base speed- 30 CMB- -1 CMD- 12 Fortitude- +1 Ref +3 Will +2

Not to be shown up by rock thrower, Scarlet lifts up her right index finger toward Abel.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Elemental Ray Against Touch AC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

A brilliant orange ray flies toward Abel...


Male Undine Monk (Sensei, Qinggong) lvl 3 Hp 19/19 | Ac 19 | FF 14 | Tch 19 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | Percption +8, Darkvision | Initiative +9

Come at me with everything you have, as if to kill Brand, work as a team and everything will go fine. He says the the Goblin, Abel's attention turns to Scarlet .

I mean every word, outside our walls is dangerous. Because of the rebellion, people are suffering they need assistance, They need heroes... My last student, he has been helping but recently he has been detained by... Interrupting him a mound of earth strikes Abel in the chest.

He smirks, Good, very good he says to Maria, noticing Fiery mages spell he swiftly dodges. I see competition is bringing out your fire... He chuckles at his joke, clearly enjoying this

Initiatives:

Initiative Scarlet: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Initiative Brand: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Initiative Baylin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Male .... .....

[ooc]Combat start, Here's the order from this point on. If you've already done something just sub in your action at your turn[/b]

Brand
Maria
----
Abel
-----
Baylin
Scarlet


N, Human Skuld 1 | HP 21(21) NL 0 | AC 14, FF 11, Touch 12 | F 6(7), R -1, W 1(2)| Init +1 | Per +3 | CMB +4, CMD 13
Conditions:
+2 Strength, Constitution; +1 Will; -1 AC

Thinks about all the times he’s been taken to the floor with Abel

Smiles at Abel

Sounds fine by me my friend.

Draws his hammer and shield – Move action

Let me show you how much I learned.

Performs his battle cry

AAAHHH!!!

Standard action – activate raging song – players at the start of their turn can choose to take raging song, If they do they gain a +2 morale bonus to Str &Con, +1 Will, and a -1 AC


Female Ifrit Sorcerer (Fire Elemental), Hp-14 Armor Class- 17 ( 4 mage armor, dex bonus 3) Touch A.C.-14 Flat footed-13 Initiative- +3 Base speed- 30 CMB- -1 CMD- 12 Fortitude- +1 Ref +3 Will +2

Dismayed by the ineffectiveness of her fiery ray, Scarlet decides to use a less honorable tactic...

move action: approach to within 10 feet of Abel.

standard action: cast sleep(DC 16)


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

Brand jumps shocked by the elemental attacks flying toward Abel. "Huh." He looks back to Abel. He stiffens his face understanding but not liking this exercise. Father has a plan and purpose. Trust him. "Yoooo asked for it.

Brand draws his shortbow and fires off an arrow.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

When Baylin draws his weapons Brand nods in his direction.


Male Undine Monk (Sensei, Qinggong) lvl 3 Hp 19/19 | Ac 19 | FF 14 | Tch 19 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | Percption +8, Darkvision | Initiative +9

Abel swiftly plucks Brand's arrow out of the air, still not moving from his position. He quickly claps his hand's together, a glowing aura of energy surrounds him. Such magic's do not work on those with a strong mind and sound soul Scarlet. Although you may have revealed more than you realize He says with a chuckle

perception check dc 20:

You notice his movements are rigid, his hands clapping made a sound that was slightly off, almost like glass hitting glass.

spellcraft dc 15:

You know he somehow cast Barkskin just now, a fairly common spell. You also know he is no mage.

Gm Screen:

will Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Female Ifrit Sorcerer (Fire Elemental), Hp-14 Armor Class- 17 ( 4 mage armor, dex bonus 3) Touch A.C.-14 Flat footed-13 Initiative- +3 Base speed- 30 CMB- -1 CMD- 12 Fortitude- +1 Ref +3 Will +2

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7


N, Human Skuld 1 | HP 21(21) NL 0 | AC 14, FF 11, Touch 12 | F 6(7), R -1, W 1(2)| Init +1 | Per +3 | CMB +4, CMD 13
Conditions:
+2 Strength, Constitution; +1 Will; -1 AC

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
I see nothing :P


Female Human barbarian Kineticist/3

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male .... .....

Abel stays in place, making only the oddly hand clapping gesture, focus briefly before the aura appears. He only observes your actions...his intentions right known unknown

Round 2

Brand
Maria
----
Abel
-----
Baylin
Scarlet


N, Human Skuld 1 | HP 21(21) NL 0 | AC 14, FF 11, Touch 12 | F 6(7), R -1, W 1(2)| Init +1 | Per +3 | CMB +4, CMD 13
Conditions:
+2 Strength, Constitution; +1 Will; -1 AC

Baylin rushes Abel in what looks like a charge but before he gets within
striking range in the last second he feints to the side in order to help
Brand get into a flaking position. He then makes a strike with his
hammer.

Melee: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

maintains his Ragesong


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

Brand shoots another arrow in Abel's direction.

Shortbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Well that blows.

Brand drops his bow and rushes Abel's flank drawing his rapier as he moves.


Female Human barbarian Kineticist/3

attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Factoring in melee combat penalty.

Damage: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

...in my shot.


Male Undine Monk (Sensei, Qinggong) lvl 3 Hp 19/19 | Ac 19 | FF 14 | Tch 19 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | Percption +8, Darkvision | Initiative +9

Abel dips and ducks around the various blasts and strikes, striking Baylin with an elbow to the stomach. 6 points nonlethal

Sense motive dc 15:

You can Tell Abel is holding back, Something seems off about his behavior

gm screen:

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

damage nonlethal: 1d6 ⇒ 6


Female Ifrit Sorcerer (Fire Elemental), Hp-14 Armor Class- 17 ( 4 mage armor, dex bonus 3) Touch A.C.-14 Flat footed-13 Initiative- +3 Base speed- 30 CMB- -1 CMD- 12 Fortitude- +1 Ref +3 Will +2

Scarlet's flaming hair begins to smoke as her demeanor becomes obviously flustered.

move action: Move back away from Abel

standard action: She lifts her left finger once again, grimacing as she does and letting loose another fiery ray.

Touch Attack Role: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

She sees Abel strike at Baylin for the first time...

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16


Female Human barbarian Kineticist/3

sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Male .... .....

Ah yes looking at it now it's round 3 my bad top of the order lads and lasses

Round 3

Brand
Maria
----
Abel
-----
Baylin
Scarlet


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

Now in flanking position Brand harriers Abel. Brand winces worried he hit to hard.

Stabbidy stab: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + (4) + 1 = 9


Male .... .....

As Brand's rapier sinks into "Abel" color fades into a clear humanoid figure, like a statuette. It shatters hitting the ground, you hear someone from above clapping.

Beautiful job, Youngling's. You did well Abel swing's down from the tree tops , smiling.


Female Human barbarian Kineticist/3

I could have done better.


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

Brand clearly shaken by the situation is relieved. "Ah okay. That's handy. . . I guess there was hmm no way to hurt you"


N, Human Skuld 1 | HP 21(21) NL 0 | AC 14, FF 11, Touch 12 | F 6(7), R -1, W 1(2)| Init +1 | Per +3 | CMB +4, CMD 13
Conditions:
+2 Strength, Constitution; +1 Will; -1 AC

will lower his weapon but doesn't lower his guard.

Did we pass your "TEST" Adel? Or are we still in the middle of it

Total defensive


Female Ifrit Sorcerer (Fire Elemental), Hp-14 Armor Class- 17 ( 4 mage armor, dex bonus 3) Touch A.C.-14 Flat footed-13 Initiative- +3 Base speed- 30 CMB- -1 CMD- 12 Fortitude- +1 Ref +3 Will +2

The smoke coming from Scarlet's hair and left finger begins to simmer down.

Scarlet erupts with laughter that echoes across the forest clearing and lasts for a good ten seconds.

"You had me there Abel!"


Male Undine Monk (Sensei, Qinggong) lvl 3 Hp 19/19 | Ac 19 | FF 14 | Tch 19 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | Percption +8, Darkvision | Initiative +9

You all can clearly handle yourselves in combat, it's impressive all thing's considered, even bits of budding team work. However there are a few things you may need some more lesson, Seeing through fakes and magic being one. However yes, you all passed. I am confident in your ability to survive. Go home, get some rest. you all leave tomorrow. I'll have a carriage prepared to take you to the capital city, you will be staying with an old friend of mine until you three can stay on your feet


Female Human barbarian Kineticist/3

Okay.

Maria states flatly while dropping her guard, she chooses to simply trust Abel, not clear about whats going on.

Why us?


Male Undine Monk (Sensei, Qinggong) lvl 3 Hp 19/19 | Ac 19 | FF 14 | Tch 19 | CMD 16 | Fort +4 | Ref +8 | Will +9 | Percption +8, Darkvision | Initiative +9

I followed lord Soriel's will, young one. A simple matter of faith


N, Human Skuld 1 | HP 21(21) NL 0 | AC 14, FF 11, Touch 12 | F 6(7), R -1, W 1(2)| Init +1 | Per +3 | CMB +4, CMD 13
Conditions:
+2 Strength, Constitution; +1 Will; -1 AC

letting go of the breath he was holding Baylin will sheath his hammer and shoulder his shield.

laughs to himself.

HA ha... man I was kind of hoping to see how I finally held up to you Abel.

to Maria

Sorry I got in the way of your shot Maria, Maybe we can train together so that won't be a factor in the future.

Wanting to work on teamwork feats


Female Human barbarian Kineticist/3

Maria seems satisfied with the answer she got from Abel.

Sure. She nods to Baylin before walking away.


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

Brand listens, "We are ah traveling. . . umm. Is th that wise?" He looks around nervously, "I mean for someone um . . . like me . . . Will they ah even let me into the city? I was born and ah raised here and Magistrate Lewren would thow me out of ah town if he could. My very presence might ummm endanger the mission."


N, Human Skuld 1 | HP 21(21) NL 0 | AC 14, FF 11, Touch 12 | F 6(7), R -1, W 1(2)| Init +1 | Per +3 | CMB +4, CMD 13
Conditions:
+2 Strength, Constitution; +1 Will; -1 AC

Don't worry Brand. You will be traveling with friends. I know I'm willing to stick up for ya.


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

Brand smiles obviously happy for the sentiment, "Thank you Baylin, ahhh I do not doubt your friendship, mmy worry is I bring danger to your mission."


Female Ifrit Sorcerer (Fire Elemental), Hp-14 Armor Class- 17 ( 4 mage armor, dex bonus 3) Touch A.C.-14 Flat footed-13 Initiative- +3 Base speed- 30 CMB- -1 CMD- 12 Fortitude- +1 Ref +3 Will +2

I am... going back?

After all that has happened..

Scarlet becomes visibly uneasy at the mention of returning to the capitol city

Umm... When will be heading back home, and who exactly will be our contact there?

Scarlet will make sure to find a large hooded cloak before heading to the city


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

Brand looks to Scarlet, "Are you ah from there? How they feel 'bout um goblins." Brand says the word goblin with a tragic tone.


Male .... .....

Relax the town is quite accepting so long as you follow the rules and do not break the laws. Your contact will be a former student of mine, She will most likely find you...she was one of my best, Her name is Ashling among some circles she's taken to the name "The Phantom".

Abel begin's leading you all out of the forest walking in his usual manner, arms folded behind his back. Out of all of his former students he has talked of in the this is one name none of you recognize off hand.

But yes Brand my boy you will be perfectly fine so long as you don't stir up trouble...I know it is troubling to go to the capital but it is honestly the best place for you all to begin.I assure you Ashling was one of my best, she will protect you, just don't expect warmth and happiness.

knowledge local or history dc 20:

You've heard the name Phantom thrown around among soldiers, from what you've heard the person in question is a high caliber bounty hunter, known for taking on impossible odds and coming out on top.

Also known for her skill with blades, magic and stealth


Make
Vital Stats:
Goblin Unchained Rogue 3 HP 18/30 | AC 19, FF 13, T 17 | F +3 R +9 W +1 |Init. +6 | CMB 6 | CMD 17 | Speed 30ft
Skills:
Acrobatics 12, Appraise 8, Bluff 5, Climb 7, Disable Device 12, Escape Artist 10, Know Dungeon 7, Know Local 7, Linguistics 7, Perception 6, Ride 10, Sense Motive 5, Sleight of Hand 12, Stealth 18, Swim 7, Use Magic Device 4

knowledge local: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Brand looks about slightly embarrassed, "Sorry I'm Ahh a little jumpy about new places where I might be just another . . . you ah know."

"So Ashling is expecting us?"


Female Human barbarian Kineticist/3

The voices fade into the sounds of nature among the forest as Maria leaves the scene, content to simply start the next day as told.

Soriel has a bizzare set of standards to have picked us. At least I won't be the only human.

1 to 50 of 801 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Heroes Tale All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.