Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

AD&D Greyhawk Adventures: The Temple of Elemental Evil

Game Master Anselth

Current map


101 to 150 of 2,040 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Gnome (hp=18/18) AC=6 THAC0=20 Illusionist/Thief 3/4 xp 6775/7441

Gnobby bows to Jaroo.
"Gnobby at your service. I am a reformed footpad and self appointed protector of Elmo, brother of Otis. To make amends for past transgressions I am going to rid this area of the evil that abounds."

Gnobby looks seriously at Jaroo and changes his tone to a deeper, somber one. "Jaroo, I know druids typically do not choose sides in great conflicts between good and evil, but this is different. We may go to the old Moathouse. Do the animals speak of this place?"


"I am honoured, Jaroo and well met! I am Tarmin Elinissa of Celene. Though not of the old faith, we of the Border Watch respect and learn from it when we can." Tarmin says, pausing to let Gnobby say his peace. "Aye, Jaroo, we are tasked with determining the source of the recent evil activities in the area. Our most recent news point us, as Gnobby said, to the old Moathouse. Any information you have would be of great importance."


Male Halfling Thief / 5

Podo is really not paying much attention to what the priest is saying. He finds all religious sort to be stuffy, and extremely boring, and doesn't want to draw down their judgmental ire.

He is however impressed with the glory and opulence of the temple however, and ponders for a brief moment if he should become a priest. Then that silly notion passes...he is much too smart to do such a thing...he begins to scan around for any free samples, while waiting for the others to deal with the holy man.


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

Andre bowed his head and made the sign of the faith as the cleric approaches - a tap to his forehead, a tap to his stomach, two taps on his right shoulder, and two taps on his left. "I see why there would be many that would make pilgrimages here - this is truly a breathtaking chapel to the Cudgeler. I am Sir Andre Girard, a knight of our order, and I am here to bring the Saint's justice to the dark corners of the Flanaess. Tell me, are there any known places of wickedness nearby that could use a stout clubbing? In return, of course, I shall tithe a portion of whatever treasure is liberated from evil hands. But first, I beg your name, and to perhaps meet the senior priest here."


Male Human Magic User / Lvl 1

Pettry observes Andre's interaction with the priest, moving up to stand behind the paladin. "This really is the nicest church I've ever been in. I hope we can be of assistance with whatever troubles the good folk here."


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Grove:Jarros eyebrows raise at Tarmins remark. "Of the Border watch you say quite a travel you have made to reach Hommlet then, it is an honor to meet you Tarmin Elinissa of Celene and to you to Gnobby." He then walks about as the two of you tell him of your quest he then stops and turns to speak to both of you, "The Moathouse you say hmmm. I know not anything regarding that vile place but, well you see I myself am an agent of the druids of GnarleyWood, I was sent to Hommlett years back to investigate the Temple of Elemtal evil to see if it and the evil have been permanently destroyed. I have however unturned one piece of useful advice." He then moves in close and motions for the two of you to gather beside him he then says quietly to you. "When the Viscount led his men to the Temple all those years ago they were severely outmatched with little chance of defeating the evil, they could not defeat the leader of the evil so instead locked them within the Temple were they would stay for all eternity, but the ward they put upon the temple only blocked out beings of evil from exiting or entering the Temple it is though very highly possible that any being of Pure good could enter or exit the temple with ease and at will." The Druid pauses for breath before stepping back. "I have heard from the animals that the Moathouse is housing several humanoid who often travel to Nulb and the west, to the direction of the Temple. I fear that whoever it is that now inhabits the Moathouse may be spawn from the Temple which would mean the seal has been broken. As you are already headed for the Moathouse may I ask a little favor of you?"

Temple:The Cleric bows before Andre. "Yenster Chorster at yer service fine Paladin of the Cudgel, It is an honor to have you in town. Though I am unaware of any evil in this region not since the Viscount defeated the evil of the Temple an honorable man he is I wish I would have a chance to meet him. Well if you are interested in helping our village a donation is always appreciated and perhaps Calmert can tell you more, he is the current running Abbot of our church since Veluna left on a pilgrimage last year..." The cleric begins drifting off in a daydream before he shakes out of it and turns back to you. "Calmert should be upstairs in his study." He says to you pointing to a set of tone stairs leading up to the right. "Normally you would need an escort but I'm sure he will understand." He smiles at you then walks off into the Sanctuary and begins to pray by the large statue of St. Cuthbert.


That is grave news indeed, Jaroo. But it shows that the Viscount's worries may not be in vain and they forewarn us of the dangers lurking in the Moathouse. As for little favours, Jaroo, we've some experience of late with those. Tarmin says with a smile.


Gnome (hp=18/18) AC=6 THAC0=20 Illusionist/Thief 3/4 xp 6775/7441

Gnobby gets a look of seriousness on his face.
"You, would like us to help you....I am honored."
Gnobby fidgets excitedly.
"I'd love to. Do we get to escort an animal on a secret mission or gather some mystic herbs?"


Male Human Magic User / Lvl 1

Pettry fishes around in his pouches and produces a couple gold pieces, which he drops in the box by the door. He looks to Andre and shrugs. "Couldn't hurt...So, I guess we go see the Abbott?"


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

"Indeed we do, Pettry," Andre says quietly. "Indeed we do." Andre led the way up the stairs, and began to look for the Abbot's study.


Narghat has stayed surprisingly quiet during your travels to the druid grove and even more so once there. Once the druid mentions creatures at the moathouse Narghat perks up and says What sort of creatures inhabit the moathouse?

Sorry guys, my new job has been kicking my butt and taking a lot of time. Thanks for bearing with me


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Grove: The elderly Druid chuckles under his breath. ""Little Favor" no I would call it something a little more than that, something the whole world could rely on even. As you are headed to the Moathouse anyway, and there are indeed rumors of dark biding in Hommlett I need you to keep an eye out for any possible leads that tie the evil at the Moathouse back to Hommlett or the Temple any info is vital and must be reported to the druids of GnarleyWood to whom I will report any information and Gnobby, as you seem to be so curious of meeting some of my friends..." The man turns around and begins whistling and you see a large black bear come around from the back of the mans house he obediently walks next to Jarro and sits down, making him look even taller and gives a great roar. "I Introduce you to Mako, my humble servant." The Huge bear lets out another friendly roar which Jaroo chuckles to. "Mako will be unable to join you however though I do have several spells prepared this day which would no doubt be of aid but if you do not plan on leaving this day it is best we wait for the morrow." He smiles at you. "I can't help but wonder why you have ventured here and how you have learned of the evil that has awakened, and were does the rest of your group reside surely there are more than two of you in number."

Temple: You climb up the stone stairs to the upper floor, which leads into a large library were several monks reside they no note your presence. Here are many religious and legal works tomes, librams, scrolls, volumes, and so forth. You continue onward through a long narrow hall which opens into a large hall with windows overhead letting in the bright light of the sun to shine in, from this room there are two exit one which opens out into a balcony and another with a heavy wooden door, however it is open at this moment and inside you see a scholarly looking priest siting in a chair by a warm fire the room looks very comfortable and furnished likely Calmerts study.


We humbly accept any aid your magic can give us, Jaroo. Our other companions have gone to visit at the Cathedral, much to the same purpose as our visit. Tarmin says, gently extending a hand out to Mako's snout.


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Sat across from the priest and enjoying the warmth is an armoured soldier, his mud-splattered white cloak and blue shield showing signs of recent arrival. The man is 6ft 8in tall and is lightly immersed in a prayer book himself - but one with a silver flash clutched in a fist. It is the Book of the Code the text of Heironeous the Valorous. His ornate holy symbol matches the faith too.

He gets up when he catches movement out of the corner of the eye and strides across like a powerful fist fighter always on the balls of his feet.

Then his greeting is fluid and rich, the sounds of welath and privilege drip from each word, "Verily, more travellers. We are Sir Galavaine of Verbobonc. Welcome thy servant, and yet we are newly arrived here also. Thy good father Calmert was busy at prayer so we deigned to join him. Might thee provide thy names?"


We would humbly accept any aid your magic would grant us,Jaroo. Our companions have gone to pay their respect at the Temple of St Cuthbert. Tarmin says, gently extending her hand out to Mako's snout.


Gnome (hp=18/18) AC=6 THAC0=20 Illusionist/Thief 3/4 xp 6775/7441

I have seen bears in the circus and carnival. But they were not 'wild bears'.

"Jaroo, I have a puzzle for you which would aid me greatly. Do you know the deadliest animal common in this aread that makes the least amount of noise? I mean an animal that is as quiet as possible when it strikes. The more people it can attack at once the better. If they attack in a group commonly, even better. Size may not be an issue, it can grow to any size. I was thinking a wasp or ant--they don't make sounds and a Mako sized one would be scary. If they do make a small sound, maybe you can show me how to mimic it--like finding a device that makes a buzzing sound for a bee."

I think you may figure out where this is going.


Narghat grins at Gnobby The deadliest animal? That would be me! The only buzzing sound I make though is after I've had a few too many ales.


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

Andre bowed his head in greeting to the Heironean. "Well met, Sir Galavaine. I am Andre Girard, holy warrior in service to the Cudgeler. I am pleased to see another crusader against the tides of wicked here in Hommlet. Pray, what brings you to such an idyllic community as this one?"


Male Halfling Thief / 5

"Hi I'm Podo". "Always nice to have another big body to reach high places, and hide behind".


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Sir Galavaine's face darkens a little, the paladin's question seeks for the heart and must be answered with truth.

"Mine brother was Sir Veratin Galavaine, who died at the battle of Emridy Meadows. Verily, history teaches us that the evil of this region has risen once beginning with lawless banditry and thou must accept the same pattern doth sow itself. I wouldst seek its unravelment!"

"Are you all that seek the same, Sir Girard? Tis meagre force indeed. And master Podo what doth thou bring to the hobbit's pot? Art thou a force against evil with that bodkin?"


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

"True words, Sir Galavaine. If left unchecked, what starts as simple banditry could lead to lawlessness and wickedness throughout the region. One hopes that it would not be on the scale of what precipitated Emridy Meadows. That is why we are here - to investigate these bandits, and make assurances that they are merely opportunistic miscreants, and nothing more sinister than that."

The paladin smirks a bit here. "There are more of us, Sir. Some of them wished to speak with Master Ashstaff in the grove - it seems there is a sizable number of the populace still worshipping the Old Faith. In time, they will see the errors of their ways, and join the flock here in this church, I am sure of it. 'Ignorance can be overcome,' as the Wise Fool says."


Male Halfling Thief / 5

Podo finds a comfortable cushion, and lounges back upon it with a smile.
"Well now, that is an interesting question". "I suppose that I might find my place with this fine group somehow". "I happen to be an expert at finding things, and well Keeping things safe for people that might otherwise misplace them.".

"As far as being a force against evil...If you consider rum-raisin tarts, and sweet mead evil...I have been known to fiercely attack, and even devour those foul minions on a frequent basis".

Podo continues to look around the room, and after the boring conversation, will head for the exit with the comfortable cushion held firmly in hand, till he seems to realize it, and with a embarrassed smile returns it to where he found it.


Male Human Magic User / Lvl 1

Pettry stands near the door as the introductions are made, chuckling quietly at Podo's introduction of himself. "Well met, indeed, Sir Galavaine. My name is Pettry Velten, late of Devarnish. I am skilled with such minor magics as may be useful to this group, and they have seen fit to allow me to tag along."


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Sir Galavaine arches one eyebrow at the various introductions, smiling openly at the quips of Podo, pleased that a mage is involved and above all happy that a paladin is obviously in charge.

The priest turns back to see if Father Calmert has finished his reverie.

"Father?"


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Grove: The bear gives a great roar to which Jaroo chuckles. "Mako speaks true I have been long aware that the six of you were on voyage to Hommlet, a quest given by Wilfrick himself an honor for beginners such as yourself eh. Perhaps he saw something in you...listen to me blab on, I belive it would be best to wait for the rest of your party to gather before I, give you my aid." The man smiles and whispers something into the bears ears it stands on it's hind legs bring it to be at least 10 feet tall and lets a ferocious roar as it tower high over Gnobby at least five times his size, it lands with a thud as it goes back to all fours, Jaroo looks at Gnobby holding back laughter he says. "I would say that is quite deadly don't you think, but if you care to know the deadliest of animals round these parts would be the Giant Crayfish, stealthy beasts they prowl the clearest of waters and still stay hidden and snap out at unwary suspects, one could slay a whole band of unwary adventures, did I mention how large they be, twice the size of Mako here at least." He turns to Gnobby smiling he is cleanly trying to scare. "You think you would like one a them in your company small one hmm, no how about something along the lines of a wolf, or perhaps a crocodile, dangerous they be. You know what little gnome I will give you the honor of waiting till tomorrow to find out what I can call up, I sure hope you will like him he can be very shy." Jaroo gives a low bear and his bear a roar. "If that is all you require my fair friend I shall get to work preparing for tomorrow, or preparing you for tomorrow meet me back here tomorrow preferably before you before you quest for the Moathouse there are some things I think the whole lot of you should hear." If no one has anything else to ask of the druid he goes back to his cottage and the bears sits in the grove until you depart, if you wish to talk to him or ask something else of him now is the time.

Temple: Calmert lifts his head from his book at Galavaines call. "I thought I told you to dismiss any visitors Sir. Galavaine "Sigh" but I suppose I should tend them." The man lifts himself from his chair and you all get a better look at his aged frame. "It is good to see another faithful here in Hommlett." The man says with a bow. "I am Father Calmert current running high priest here in this small settlement, though my position is only temporary while Veluna is...out. Please come in." He slowly paces around the room as you all slowly pour into the room. "Galavaine here was just explain his current, situation and it is good to see you all have come on the same quest eh, coincidence nay perhaps fate, but surely you came to my study to talk to me no doubt what seems to be the troubles."


Bowing respectfully to Jaroo, Tarmin says "Thank you for your time, Jaroo, we will return on the morrow with our companions to hear your words." Turning and regarding the bear "And to you also, Mako, thank you for your time." Quietly she then turns and leaves the grove, gently guiding Gnobby before her "We don't want to overstay our welcome. Do we, Gnobby?


Gnome (hp=18/18) AC=6 THAC0=20 Illusionist/Thief 3/4 xp 6775/7441

Gnobby nods and follows.


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Sir Galavaine bows his head in apology to Calmert. Then spends a moment to phrase his answers carefully and politely.

"Mine ears heard tell of banditry along the Sobanwych way, mayhaps two merchant wagons and their families heading for the Free City. The rumours talked of orcs and worse. Is it verily that several other similar attacks have taken place around here? Does anyone know of these acts and where the foul killers hide, perchance?"


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

Andre listens to the cleric give his report. "I've heard rumor that the bandits may be using the old Moathouse - itself a waystation for the evil that bubbled up from Emridy Meadows. My fellows and I plan on investigating it on the morrow. Another strong arm against the darkness would not be unwelcome, Sir Galavaine!"


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

"Our fates are entwined and bound with honour. Yea, accompanying thou wouldst be the death of such Moathouse rats."


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

Grove: Jaroo bows. "Then farewell brave hero's remember tomorrow." The elderly druid than makes way back into his hut shutting the door behind him. SO were yo going now?

Temple: Calmert listens intently to Andre nodding at his report. "So you are here for the same reasons as Sir Galavaine, interesting. Well you are in luck I was just checking my tomes for information on the matter for Galavaine, and I suppose as you seem to be on the same voyage now share it with you both." He paces over to a bookshelf were he scans it quickly and takes out one and begins flipping pages. "By what the books speak and as rumor has it the temple was destroyed all those many years ago as with all the spawn that roamed in the moathouse and other outlying camps of evil, but that is not the case not according to this tome here. Even the Viscount was not powerful enough to slay the evil so instead it was sealed away, but that does not mean that all of the evil followers were eliminated some hid, took new identities in towns villages, slowly building back that evil force. Banditry is how it started before and that led to war, whatever it may be that resides in the moathouse to this day could be spawn of the greater evil. The moathouse has lay in ruin for years no one ever dares near it, bad omen they say. There is an old hidden path on the eastern edge of town follow that and it should lead to the that vile place, though it is probably overgrown as it has been forgotten by most of the village. All i know is what I've read but...Burne he was one of the mages in the battle at Emridy Meadows powerful wizard he be, never talked to him but he would surely know more than I and perhaps even give you some other important details, he was an experienced adventurer in his youth." The man returns the old tome to it's place on the shelf. "Sorry to have to be blunt but, I have no more time to spare my work is urgent so if there is no other urgent matters than I must return to work." He turns and bows before you. "It was great to be of service to you and may the Cudgeler guide you."


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Sir Galavaine thanks Calmert for his time and leaves to wait outside for the rest. On the way he drops a silver piece in the poor box mumuring hopes for their future.


Gnome (hp=18/18) AC=6 THAC0=20 Illusionist/Thief 3/4 xp 6775/7441

Gnobby talks to Tarmin on the way back to town, "Let us return to the Inn. I didn't get to spend as much time there as you did. In fact, I have a capital idea. If I was a bad guy with little ties to the area, I know where I'd have my base. A place where I could get food and drink and hear idle conversation where everyone gathered."

"Plus", Gnobby smiles "they may play games of skill."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Halfling Thief / 5

Noticing Sir Galavaine dropping silver into the box on the way out, Podo briefly reconsiders becoming a priest, but then simply simply follows the others out, remembering at the last minute to return the cushion he had been seated on...though that silver would pay for it surely, and the Priest was now his friend...I think.


Male Human Magic User / Lvl 1

Pettry follows silently until the group is out of the Church and back on the path to the Inn. "So there is a mage in town? That's interesting. I wonder what he'd be able to tell us. Although I'm not sure we'll have time, if we're leaving on the morrow." He falls silent again briefly, pondering what they've learned.

"It's concerning though, that the evil was only 'Sealed away.' Seals can be broken. If we don't act quickly, who knows what the evil forces gathering at the moathouse will do...beset this town, or open the Temple and plunge the whole region into chaos? I don't think we can fail, here."


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

Andre gives a respectful bow to Calmert, and leaves the chapel with the rest of the group. "I agree with you, Pettry. If the evil which precipitated the Battle of Emridy Meadows still draws breath, and the Moathouse, that waystation of evil from days past, houses bandits and evildoers again, then it is not just a threat to the region. It is a threat to the whole of the Flanaess. We must not fail in our duties." Andre returns to the Inn of the Welcome Wench, a bit quieter, meditating on the weight of the task at hand.


Gnome (hp=18/18) AC=6 THAC0=20 Illusionist/Thief 3/4 xp 6775/7441

As Gnobby returns to the Inn with his new best friend Tarmin he turns and addresses her excitedly. "I may need you to help me find out if there are any strangers in town staying at the inn besides our crew of course. I work better with a partner. With that ranger look we have a bit of credibility on our side. If we add the lovable, local Elmo to our team, we have a solid trio. Obviously since I am going to rifle through their stuff I can't be connected to the innocent query."

Gnobby nods his head with a look of satisfaction. "Tarmin, I have found spontaneous plans are often the best. Don't you agree?"


ALL OF THEM!!! Goblin 20 Grandmaster DM/10 Charismatic Salesman/10 College Professer/4 Average Lad/6 King

After a few minutes of walking you all meet up back at the Tavern, it would appear Elmo has yet to arrive so you go ahead and grab yourselves a table reserving a spot for Elmo. Looks like you will have a little bit of time to share what you've learned afore he gets here.


"Indeed, my friend" Tarmin says to Gnobby "Often, an improvised strategy will carry the battlefield. Just remember " she says, lowering her voice "we are here to help, we must ensure that those you 'investigate', warrant such action" Glancing around the tavern, Tarmin attempts to attract the attention of the barmaid.


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Sir Galavaine drinks a small beer at the bar and asks for food from the barmaid.

"My good lady mine understanding is that the Welcome Wench makes the best pies all around. Be that so? Then pray bring me several that we may sample your reputation first hand so to speak. How much wouldst that cost me?"


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

Andre is seated, and asks again only for watered wine - his belly grumbled in protest, but he silently reminded it that he had no funds to purchase food from old Gundigoot. The water quenched his thirst, and it would serve to fill his belly for now. He took a seat by the hearth, and waited for the heathens to return from the grove.


Male Human Magic User / Lvl 1

Pettry notices Andre going without food for the second meal of the day. "You should eat, Andre. We will need your strength. Have you taken a vow?"


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

Actually, Andre ate supper earlier, so it's not like he hasn't eaten anything! :)


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

When Ostler Gundigoot provides the pies, Sir Galavaine eats one with relish and pushes five around the table, "Eat! eat! Thou art mine comrades now and t'would be a shame to die of hunger - No!"

Now he smiles at Podo and pushes the last one over in front of him, beside the first. "It is said that halflings have the appetites of starving ogres. So would two pies suffice? Ha ha ha!"

Wareagle if you tell me the cost I'll deduct it from my profile. Ta.


Galavaine? A Galavaine, paladin of Hieroneous, was said to have fallen at Emridy Meadows. Or so says our Lament for Emridy, an elven mourning song that contains the names of all those known to have fallen there. Could you be related?


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Ferman's eyes drop momentarily before the level gaze of the elf. But even as he downs the last dregs of beer he looks back at her again.

"Sir Horatiuh Galavaine was my elder brother and a paragon of virtue and our faith. He fell fighting a fell creature, something no orc or ogre could do. My poor father watched had to watch this ...his son...dying before the Temple lost. But why art thou here, my lady."


Male Halfling Thief / 5

Podo eagerly grabs the extra pie. "You're all right in my book". "I'll be glad to offer you my help whenever you need it...Not just keeping things for you so you don't lose them".

Podo's eyes widen at the conversation between the elf and the paladin. Hmmm...That makes me feel a little more like actually joining them on the fools journey tomorrow.


T'would be, possibly, that fate or the gods have brought me here, Ser. I am lately of the Celenish Border Watch, now seconded to the Viscount's endeavour to weed out the source of evil in this area. she pauses, glancing away then meeting Ferman's eyes directly Many were lost at Emirdy Meadows and your family's pain is matched and honored by my people. Indeed, my uncle Aadon, went missing during that battle, his remains never found. It has always been my wish to honor his memory in deed and spirit, but now here I am in his footsteps, perhaps to find the truth to his fate. Looking away uncomfortably again, embarrassed at revealing some of her personal feelings, glancing at each of her companions in turn.


Gnome (hp=18/18) AC=6 THAC0=20 Illusionist/Thief 3/4 xp 6775/7441

Gnobby awkwardly hugs Tarmin around the waist, "We honor the dead by living a productive life in their honor."

Gnobby hopes that makes Tarmin feel better--he picked up a book called 100 phrases that make good-hearted and pious people feel better. It was handy as a carnie flack, but he truly hoped it helped his new friend this time.

With more sincerity, "I know we will fight a great evil here and make all your parents proud."

Gnobby does cry thinking about not having anyone to make proud.


Male Human Magic User / Lvl 1

Pettry regards his companions, realization dawning on him that he wasn't alone in his pain, even among this small group. "My father was lost to me, as well. But it was recent, I believe the doing of the renewed banditry afield here. He pauses, and hangs his head, his next words hardly louder than a whisper. "I was there. They killed him. And I did nothing to stop them."

101 to 150 of 2,040 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Temple of Elemental Evil All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.