Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


AD&D Greyhawk Adventures: The Temple of Elemental Evil

Game Master Anselth

Current map


651 to 700 of 2,040 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Sir Galavaine nods and pulls a ghostly bolt of magical energy from his shield before touching the paladin. The magic surrounds him like a nimbus then the cloud slowly fades into his body.

"You art protected. Now thou must be the divine courage of the Brave Lord. I am prepared with a brace of healing spells in case someone needs them too."

Protection from evil

Spoiler:
protection from evil (Reversible)
Clerical Abjuration
level: Cleric 1
Range: Touch
duration: 3 rounds/ caster level
area of effect: Creature touched
components: V,S,M
casting time: 4 segments
Saving throw: None
This spell surrounds the recipient with an invisible aura of divine
protection, emanating from the recipient to a distance of
one foot. The aura is not invulnerable, but it affords considerable
protection against evil and summoned creatures, much as
a powerful magic circle would. The power of the aura is such
that, regardless of alignment, neither summoned nor conjured
creatures, nor those not native to the material planes (such as
demons or genies), can reach through it. It is possible, of course,
for a weapon wielded by such a creature to breach the magical
barrier, but the creature’s physical presence is completely
hedged out. Moreover, the attacks of evil creatures (with or
without a weapon) incur a penalty of –2 to hit, and saving throws
caused by such creatures will be made at a bonus of +2.

He then hefts his hammer and prepares for battle standing near the doors.


Anselth : Which way do the doors open?


Gnome (hp=18/18) AC=6 THAC0=20 Illusionist/Thief 3/4 xp 6775/7441

Gnobby quickly opens the doors trying to reveal the source of the sound on the other side as quickly as possible.


Female Grey Elf Cleric 4/Ranger 3 (HP 40/40, AC 2; Init +3; Perception +16, Infravison 60ft)

Did Gnobby warn us? Seeing her fellow adventurer duck away from the door after listening, Sallandrya lights her makeshift flame arrow.

Qadira

DM:

group initiative: 1d6 ⇒ 5
bad guys initiative: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Gnobby throws open the door (inward, away from him), the light from Pettry's torch spilling into the room, mingling with the fading sunlight through the arrow slits on the back wall. Gnobby spies several armed men, waiting for the group with weapons drawn. He is barely able to shout out a warning before one of them lowers a crossbow at him and fires, missing wildly.

crossbow: 1d20 ⇒ 12
crossbow damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Axe: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Axe damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Sword: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Sword damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Two others close with the gnome, blocking the entrance to the room and attacking the thief. Gnobby nimbly ducks the cut of one's axe, but the evasion puts him squarely in the path of the sword stroke from the other. The blade bites deeply, sending the small man crumpling against the wall.

Gnobby Con: 1d20 ⇒ 5

missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Sensing the danger to his friend, Sir Galavaine steps protectively over the fallen gnome, and Andre raises his sword. They hear a low chant behind them, and a bolt of white light slams into the swordsman, spinning him around as his chest explodes from the impact. "Bastard!" Pettry curses as he drops to his knees to retrieve his staff.

group:

Gnobby, take 7 points of damage. You are stable.

Sallandrya, if you light your arrow, you will only get one shot. You can use the 20 from earlier, but then you must use the 7 for the next combat roll. Or you can just make new rolls. Everyone else is up. there are five remaining brigands, one armed with a handaxe, one with a halberd, one with a crossbow and club, one with sword and shield, and one with flail and shield. Their pawns reflect their arms.


Her heart lurching as she sees Gnobby thrown to the wall by the brigands strike, Tarmin steels her nerves as she draws and fires two arrows at the man who struck down her friend.

Arrow 1
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Arrow 2
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Qadira

Tarmin's arrow pierces the throat of the brigand, and he collapses in a heap. The two brigands who had stood in the doorway a second before lie dead, clearing the way into the room.


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

"A-ha!" the knight cried, raising his sword in challenge to the brigands. "This is where you have been hiding, foul varlots! Surrender now, and face the judgment of the Viscount, else find redemption at the end of my blade!" He charges into the room to engage the man with a polearm.

Mechanics:

Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Sir Galavaine charges after Andre and picks out the warrior with a yellow bolt on his shield. "Blasphemy - the symbol of a coward, yellow and not the Brave Lord. Thou shalt die for this insult!"

Hammer against the man's helm 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20, damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

The hammer bounces off the warrior's head, hard and fast.


"Well struck, Galavaine!" Tarmin exclaims as she moves forward to the side of the door to support the two holy warriors.

Qadira

The halberdier deftly parries Andre's sword stroke, and backs up two steps, obviously more comfortable with the use of the polearm in his grasp than the brigand at the gate. Sir Galavaine's opponent somehow shakes off the blow from the hammer, coming back at Sir Galavaine with shield up and sword raised.

All:
Things just got really bad for me - I will continue to post as I can, but I may disappear for a few days at a time. Don't fret if it happens, I will return, just wanted you to be aware. If some things seem a bit disjointed, like the continuity of this morning's post, that's also why. Also, Tarmin, I have your movement, I just forgot and will move you in the next map.


Thanks for the heads up. Hope things get sorted.


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

All the best, Anselth.


Female Grey Elf Cleric 4/Ranger 3 (HP 40/40, AC 2; Init +3; Perception +16, Infravison 60ft)

Best of luck with what came up Anselth! I hope you get it resolved as quickly as possible. Don't worry we'll hang around here for your return. Thank you for keeping up the DMing!

I thought I could light the arrow before we opened the room up but since the party started we can skip that in favor off ...

Despite her training, Sallandrya is nearly taken off guard by the attacks by the brigands by the door and her bow's aim is blocked as her comrades rush in to defend the Gnome scout.

She moves a few meters forward to get a better shot at the opponents and block them from flanking her friends, then lets lose Elven fletched arrows at two of them.

Combat

Spoiler:
At brigand with a sword and shield

20 + 2 + 2 = 24

Damage 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 2 = 10

At brigand with a crossbow

7+ 2 + 2 = 11

Damage 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8

"Pettry see if you can get Gnobby away from the fight! Andre! Offer the rest of these foul rabble of cowards their lives, we will need at least one alive for questioning!"

Gnobby as soon as this fight is over I will cast my heal on you, would you like to roll that for yourself?


Gnome (hp=18/18) AC=6 THAC0=20 Illusionist/Thief 3/4 xp 6775/7441

I don't trust myself to roll anything! Best wishes Anselth--it has been excellent!


Male Halfling Thief / 5

Podo seeing his companion fall steps forward whirling his swing, with a frown on his face.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 Sling Shot
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Damage

Qadira

Podo, who were you aiming at?

Qadira

Sir Galavaine's opponent raises his sword to swing, and the holy man brings his shield around to ward off the blow, but it never comes. The brigand stares down disbelievingly at an arrow that has sprouted from his chest, as his sword clatters to the ground. Podo's sling shot dazes the crossbowman, who is struggling to reload, but manages to fit another bolt into his crossbow. Realizing the elves are a significant threat, the brigand fires at Salandrya, the bolt flying wildly over her shoulder. Sir Galvaine ducks as another brigand swings his flail at him, easily avoiding the clumsy attack. The halberdier strikes Andre's shield ineffectively. The crossbowman and halberdier look ready to break and run, but the flail wielder growls at them, "Beat them back, Or I'll feed ya to what's below!"

crossbow attack: 1d20 ⇒ 2

crossbow damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Flail attack: 1d20 ⇒ 6

flail damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Halberd attack: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4

halberd damage: 1d10 ⇒ 9

Pettry grabs Gnobby and pulls the gnome back and out of harm's way, remaining hunkered over his companion to provide some additional protection.


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Sir Galavaine aims for the man's head and swings a powerful blow, attempting to crush his skull in one hit.

Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16, hammer damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

He steps into the blow and uses all his considerable might. "My Heironeous I smite at thee!"


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

Andre parries the halberd, and the terrible scrape of metal against metal echoes in the chamber. "Surrender, you wretches, and submit to the authority of the Viscount! Fight on, and you will only find the judgment of the Cudgeler awaits!" He pushes the halberd out of the way, seeking an opening in the man's defense.

Mechanics:

Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Qadira

Sir Galavaine's hammer strikes the man hard, though he is able to move his head and take the majority of the blow on the shoulder of his shield arm, which now struggles to hold his shield level. Andre's opponent just barely is able to turn the sword stroke aside, where it skitters harmlessly across the boiled leather armor he wears.


Female Grey Elf Cleric 4/Ranger 3 (HP 40/40, AC 2; Init +3; Perception +16, Infravison 60ft)

Welome back Anselth! And great description of our group's combat.

Sallandrya sends an arrow towards the bandit leader wielding flail, who's rallying call just identified him as the most dangerous of the remaining men.

Attack 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 + 2 = 16

Damage 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 2 = 8

Sallandrya realizes the crossbowman has her in his sights counters his attack with one of her own ...

Attack 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5

Damage 1d6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9

... that turns out to be no more than a warning shot.

"Drop your weapon NOW lest my next shot find your throat!" she locks eyes with the crossbowman.

Qadira

Sallandrya's arrow pierces the armor under the upraised weapon arm of the flail-wielding brigand. The man collapses into Sir Galavaine, who shoves the corpse aside easily. The crossbowman stares at the elf, then to the southeast corner of the room, as he frantically digs for another quarrel.


Seeing that the crossbowman isn't surrendering, Tarmin sends two
arrows flying towards him

Arrow 1
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Arrow 2
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Qadira

Too late, the crossbowman sees the error of his ways as Tarmin's second arrow takes him high on the left side of his chest, burying itself to the fletching. The sound of the dead man's crossbow clattering to the ground breaks the will of the last brigand, who drops his halberd and looks around for a place to flee. Seeing none, he collapses on the floor at Andre's feet, "Don't kill me! I surrender!"


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Sir Galavaine looks down at the leader's body and points his hammer at the arrows from the bodies. [b]"It is not the loud priest you should fear, it is the deadly elven archers!"

Galavaine leaves the cowardly brigand to Andre and begins to sweep the room for signs of others hiding. "Gnobby and Podo there may be useful things on the bodies. Let us shut the doors Pettry and examine the room in detail without disturbance. Twas a good fight everyone didst perform with skill and steel."


Gnome (hp=18/18) AC=6 THAC0=20 Illusionist/Thief 3/4 xp 6775/7441

Gnobby does not reply.


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

"Very well, knave. Kneel, and I shall spare your life so you might answer for your crimes in Hommlet. Someone restrain this man." He keeps the sword leveled, just in case the bandit is trying a last desperate gambit, and plants one of his feet on the halberd's shaft. "Now...your flail-wielding friend spake of something below. What are you keeping down there?"


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Galavaine realises his mistake and rushes back to the fallen Gnobby. He rests his gauntlet on the gnome's head and calls out for the aid of the Brave Lord.

"Heal him Sire. His courage far outweighs his size!"

Cure light wounds 1d8 ⇒ 8

"Thank you Lord. See Gnobby Heironeous favours you" he adds as the eyes flicker open.


Tarmin had begun to walk over to Gnobby to attend him but seeing Galavaine's holy light fall upon Gnobby's supine form, she stopped and smiles seeing him stir.

Stepping through the door, Tarmin looks upon the fallen brigands with satisfaction. She then looks to the southeast corner, the area the crossbowman had glanced towards.


Gnome (hp=18/18) AC=6 THAC0=20 Illusionist/Thief 3/4 xp 6775/7441

"Thank you. Second time today stealth failed me."


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

"Pray do not thank me. Tis my Lord that smiles down on your endeavours. His is the healing you receive. And do not worry for your stealth, they knew we were outside. But enough of this, Podo may need your help sorting the bodies, their treasure and the like."

Sir Galavaine stands up pulling the gnome to his feet with casual ease.

Qadira

The brigand licks his lips nervously, his eyes widening at the show of Sir Galavaine's magic. "We didn't keep nothing below! But there are...unnatural things. Dogmen come sometimes. And these...things. They come out at night, sometimes. Might have been people, once. I only saw one once, and it set my skin to prickling. I'd stay away from the stair, and run, as far as you can." He nods to a partially collapsed portion of the room. "We used that if we needed to get out quick. But you can see, the sun's already going down, so there's not much time to leave."

GM:

silver: 3d6 + 3d6 + 3d6 + 3d6 + 3d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 5) + (3, 4, 3) + (6, 2, 4) + (6, 5, 6) + (1, 2, 2) = 56
ep: 3d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 1) = 3
gp: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8
pp: 5d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 2, 3, 1) = 9
citrines: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Podo/Gnobby:

I assume you do a thorough search of the room while Andre is tending to the prisoner. Among the stones of the collapsed wall you find a small chest with 2000cp, two bolts of silk, a crystal flagon and pair of goblets, a small carved box, and 4 arrows. Between the four dead brigands and the one Andre is holding captive, you find 56sp. The flail weilder held 3ep and 8gp. On the swordsman that Sir Galavaine charged initially, you find 9pp, a small citrine, and a gold chain.

While the scouts search the bodies for valuables and spend some time digging at the cobbles, Pettry aides with stripping the captive and the dead of their arms and armor. The brigands were wearing or carrying 1 set of padded armor, 4 sets of leather, 1 suit of ring mail, 1 of chain, 4 shields, 2 longswords, 2 broadswords, 2 crossbows, 1 handaxe, 3 javelins, a spear, a halberd, and a flail.

For the battle, everyone gets 20xp. In addition, everyone gets 525 xp for what you've found, and another 250 ad hoc award for breaking the strength of the brigands at the moathouse.


Female Grey Elf Cleric 4/Ranger 3 (HP 40/40, AC 2; Init +3; Perception +16, Infravison 60ft)
Anselth wrote:
For the battle, everyone gets 20xp. In addition, everyone gets 525 xp for what you've found, and another 250 ad hoc award for breaking the strength of the brigands at the moathouse.

Squee!


Female Grey Elf Cleric 4/Ranger 3 (HP 40/40, AC 2; Init +3; Perception +16, Infravison 60ft)

Did we find any armor better than my Archer's Lamellar ? I am not sure if it would be in character for me to don the armor even if there was.

"Well done my friends! The Great Hunter smiles upon us with favor this day! And I am glad Gnobby has decided he still wishes to remain with us who less adventurous than he is."

"Andre, keep our quarry guarded if you would, I will relieve you presently." She then walks over and pats the young priest of Heironeous on his back, "and you Sir are clearly favored by your patron."

While our dashing rogues look through the room and Andre stands guard over our captive, Sallandrya confers with Tarmin and Pettry QUIETLY. Out of earshot of the bandit.

"By bravery, skill, luck and divine guidance have we overcome this rabble, but the sun sets and there is clearly more to this 'abandoned' moat house."

"I can think of two courses of action, we can take what we can carry and leave for a point not far from here but close enough that we ourselves our safe yet close enough that we can keep an eye on this structure, perhaps to the point when we first sent scouts to check the perimeter. Or, and in this I am a little hesitant, we lock ourselves within this room and shore it up agains any force that may try to assault us while we ourselves spend the night to steel ourselves for what may lie ahead of us on the morrow.

"Either way, I would caution on pressing on as the night begins to cast its shadow, and we are not sure what lays in wait further below. I would also suggest we use this bandit as a guide, perhaps offer him a more lenient sentencing if he helps us navigate the lower levels."


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

Galavaine wanders the group to see how everyone fares. "Is there anyone else wounded?"

Then he goes to stand behind Andre and listen to the bandit talk. Like a brooding presence - no smiles or friendship.


Wise words Sallandrya. I think the best option would be to stay here in this room, as it is the best defendable position in the upper keep; that is why the bandits used it. Here we may rest and recouperate before endeavouring to see what lies below. What say you Pettry?"


Male Human Magic User / Lvl 1

Pettry looks at the two elves and nods with Tarmin. "I definitely need to rest and prepare - I'm dead weight right now." He shakes his head. "Part of me thinks it would be safer to withdraw and return. We left a lot of dead bodies, anyone coming in or coming up from below is likely to be curious as to whether this group we just dealt with might know what happened - even if we dispose of them all, there will still be blood. Even if whomever downstairs isn't working with the brigands, they had obviously allowed them to remain."

He pauses and considers. "Of course, if we leave, the denizens below might take the opportunity to re-fortify the moathouse, and we'd have to fight our way through again."

Qadira

Sallandrya, the chainmail is a -5 to your AC, as opposed to the -4 of the lamellar. The scale (-4) from the lizard's den or the chain would both be steps up for Tarmin.

Also, under the campaign tab, I've added a "treasure found" spoiler. It's got everything you found in the moathouse in it, along with what it is worth. Standard equipment will sell for half price, but anything else will fetch the full value. I will delete items from the list as it is claimed or sold. You have all received a protion of the experience for all of this.

Podo:
Take an extra 100xp for pocketing the dagger. Since you said you would give it up if anyone noticed, I split it amongst the party xp, but you should get a bit more of a share for acting like you would.


Gnome (hp=18/18) AC=6 THAC0=20 Illusionist/Thief 3/4 xp 6775/7441

"We have done enough this day. There is still loot to sell, treasure to divide, songs to be sung, and glasses to be raised."


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

"We'll never make it back to Hommlet before nightfall, and I don't think we'll find a more defensible position than here on the road. If we can set up something to let us know someone's approaching from the collapsed section, we've only got one point of attack to watch."

He turns his attention to the captured brigand. "Sallandrya here has read my thoughts, it seems. I have no doubt that, were we to return to Hommlet now and give you to the guards, you will hang by the neck until death's release. But, should you renounce your wicked ways and act as our guide tomorrow when we descend into the Moathouse's depths, I would speak on your behalf. A lifetime of repentence in the Cudgeler's service would be what you would look forward to." He pauses for a moment, to let the gravity of the situation soak into the man. "Do not answer now; we will hear your decision when The Shining One graces the sky with His presence again."

Qadira

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The captive brigand immediately shakes his head. "I don't need no time to consider. I'd rather face a rope than what be roaming down there. If you'd seen the thing, you would too. Besides, I ain't never been down there to be able to show you anyhow. The only one that ever went was Torm," He states, indicating the corpse of the sword wielder Sir Galavaine had charged.


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

"I agree. We stay and set watches, possibly on the roof too." Ferman taps the bandit on the leg, "What is your name? Are there patrols out due to return and if so what strength? Is there another way out from the dungeons? How often does Torm go down to confer with those he is league with?"

Sir Galavaine waits then taps him again.


Female Grey Elf Cleric 4/Ranger 3 (HP 40/40, AC 2; Init +3; Perception +16, Infravison 60ft)
Anselth wrote:
The captive brigand immediately shakes his head. "I don't need no time to consider. I'd rather face a rope than what be roaming down there. If you'd seen the thing, you would too.

I think that's Andre and Sir Galavaine's cue (maybe Podo can assist) to do some intimidating or diplomacy, your call on how we proceed.

The arrows protruding from the bodies of his fallen comrades should be enough of a small assist from Sallandrya and Tarmin, but I can keep my bow handy as a visual aid.

OR

Eyeing the captive at a distance, but making sure she is unheard, in a very low whisper to the Wizard, "Pettry, do you have any arcane spell that could make this bandit more ... cooperative with us?"


Female Grey Elf Cleric 4/Ranger 3 (HP 40/40, AC 2; Init +3; Perception +16, Infravison 60ft)

Spoiler:
Posted more regarding treasure on the discussion thread so not to clutter stuff here.


Tarmin pulls the scalemail armor off of the bridand who wore it. Discarding the padding used by the brigand, she checks the straps and clasps for soundness, replacing a few with ones from her own studded leather armour. Satisfied with her work, she dons the scale mail and adjusts straps and padding for a few minutes until the armour sits confortably.


Male Human Magic User / Lvl 1

Pettry looks up at Sallandrya from his seat against the wall, where he's been examining the shield Tarmin found earlier. "I can, but I haven't used that one before, and it would be all I could cast for the day tomorrow - I will prepare it if you would like." He turns the shield over in his hands and holds it up to the elf. "It has a minor abjuration on it. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure it will provide a bit of added protection for whomever wields it."

Qadira

The prisoner glares at Sir Galavaine's prodding. "Ain't no patrols out. Was just the eight of us left after Ric ran into that cursed snake. I guess you got the two at the door. Like I said, the dogmen come sometimes, but we never knew when they'd show. They was raiding caravans, like us. Torm only ever went down there if he had a prisoner. But only he ever came back up." The man shudders. "I'm not a good man, I know. But whatever is going on down there is downright wrong"


Male Human Paladin 3 [HP: 30/30]

"Very well, brigand. You have made your choice. As the Wise Fool hath said, 'Evil which cannot be removed must be eliminated.' Make your peace with the time that you have left on Oerth." Andre walks away from the man, leaving him to ponder the choices he had made in his life.

He walked to the rest of the group, and quietly conferred with them. "I would prefer returning to Hommlet on the morn. Our charge refuses to delve into the Moathouse with us, and leaving him here seems tactically unsound."


Male Human Cleric of Heironeous 5, AC-1/0 Hits 45/45, xp 13,363.5/27,000

"Tis a good plan. Do we all go with you? Or do some stay and keep what hath been earnt?"

Sir Galavaine shakes his head at the brigand and shrugs the man from his mind.

"Watches tonight first. Those with night eyes should protect us during the darkest hours. So I deem three watches would suffice.Doth anyone need full rest or can we all help? If so then first watch could be Andre, Podo and Pettry, then the two elves, and finally myself and Gnobby. I expect I forgotten something but let us know now. I am human after all."

651 to 700 of 2,040 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Temple of Elemental Evil All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.