Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

A combined effort

Game Master DEWN MOU'TAIN

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...


501 to 550 of 1,133 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Female Human Wilder 9; Init +3 (+1 Dex., +2 Duelist feat); Senses Perception +4 Defense 21 (+1 Dex., +6 Def. bonus, +4 chain shirt) hp 68 Fort +10; Ref +7; Will +10

"Havetogetouthavetogetouthavetogetout!" Ryvin thinks as she keeps charging for where she believes cover to be -- towards the circle blazing with the power of so much gathered saidar.

An eruption of sound and flying shrapnel make her freeze for a moment. Her will rails against the shield barring her from touching the Power herself during that moment, but as soon as the commotion dies down, Ryvin runs on towards the circle.

Ryvin keeps moving as best she can, but also tries to batter through the shield: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (18) + 28 = 46.


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Rhoekk draws forth his long knife. An Aiel fighting knife was long and heavy, and almost a short sword according to some; though none who wanted to keep his teeth ever said so within earshot of an Aiel. He moved the blade to his left hand, held blade down; his intention is not to grab, but to be able to strike with the fist and elbow of that hand, knocking unconscious and not killing. However, the knife was there if anything were to go wrong. He looks for the one he had been warned looked the most dangerous, the one they had called the matron.

Is she the one ahead with the newly regained confidence, or unseen, and possibly the one behind the red dome? Last, the one mentioned ahead, is she still leashed and which house is she attacking, the ruin or the Seanchan building?


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Reflex save, DC 15 needed: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7...no dice.


Female Human Seanchan Wilder 2 / Initiate 3 / Aes Sedai 5

Reflex save, DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Litheene sees the weave forming at the last moment, just in time to cover opposed to the exploding wall, feeling the shrapnel bruise her back.


Female Human Wilder 9; Init +3 (+1 Dex., +2 Duelist feat); Senses Perception +4 Defense 21 (+1 Dex., +6 Def. bonus, +4 chain shirt) hp 68 Fort +10; Ref +7; Will +10

'Free.'

Such a small word, for such a grand emotion.

'Free.'

The Shield tears like rotted sailcloth before the onslaught of her will, and the True Source beckons.

'Free!'

Ryvin hears her own laughter before she realizes the sound is spilling from her mouth, before she feels the almost crazed grin on her face.

"Free!" she howls between gales of laughter. "I'm free!"


m human, Andorian Asha'Man 14 initiate

and people say I'm crazy


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

3 rounds to go


Female Human Wilder 9; Init +3 (+1 Dex., +2 Duelist feat); Senses Perception +4 Defense 21 (+1 Dex., +6 Def. bonus, +4 chain shirt) hp 68 Fort +10; Ref +7; Will +10
Jasper Firewyn wrote:
and people say I'm crazy

Were you in an a'dam when they said it? :p


m human, Andorian Asha'Man 14 initiate
Ryvin Altessar wrote:
Jasper Firewyn wrote:
and people say I'm crazy
Were you in an a'dam when they said it? :p

nope. Just burning the city of Tanchico to the ground. :)


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Can Rhoekk see any way into the red dome, or perhaps under its edge? Can he see which two are inside it? He is trying to spot the older one, the one called 'Matron' as she has been identified as the biggest threat.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

no. the red dome goes all the way to the ground. from your POV, there is no edge. All rhoekk can see is 2 dark forms, standing within the dome. You can spend a full round looking (perception check) and will be able to figure out what/who is inside


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 44/62 (89) | F+7 (10); R +7 (10); W+9 (12)| Perc +14
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Did Fia feel a female channeling (or sense through the link one of the shielded seanchen breaking free) before being showered with shrapnel? Trying to get a sense of what the character would know and be aware of at this point. Also, is the 'portal' still held open, or did Joliar drop it?

Instinct born of years growing up in the dangerous waste, combined with a split second of uneasiness like a creeping sense of danger, more than anything tangible warned Fiallain to throw herself to the floor - just as the room seemed to explode in flying bits of wood and splinters. As the dust clears, She looks up at Joliar, eyes narrowing slightly as she rolls back to her feet. How did he know that would happen? Can he sense a woman channeling? Another thought hit her in the momentary confusion, one she didn't like much. It was a woman... right?


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

A'mar tries to keep careful watch of what is going on thinking this all might be a ruse, a loss here certainly would give a tactical advantage to the enemy and this supposed duel appears an interesting strategy to pull our team away from the tactical advantage of the doorway, but tries not to hold any hard feeling against those with him as to their lack of discipline as they are not soldiers.


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

HP 34/40, weaves remaining: 6/5/5/3/3/0

No sooner does Alathea deliver her angry and stubborn retort to Joliar's warning than does she find herself thrown to the floor in an explosion of fire and debris. Barely managing to hang onto the One Power and remain in Fiallain's Circle, she pulls herself to her feet and looks about woozily. What has just happened? Where did that come from?

Alathea's action for the round is to maintain her part of the Circle while looking for the source of the explosion.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

fia, the shield was tied off, so you wouldn't sense anything in that aspect. as for the woman channeling, you didnt feel anything til a moment before impact.

still need ryland and amorial to post their round 6 actions before i can post my BBEGs actions

yes, the portal is now closed

Jolair
As Jolair rolls upon his back, his eyes fall upon the group of women bunched up in front of him, looking at him, with suspicion, anger, and one looks upon him like a hunter looking at a rabbit. Staring at that one, the one dressed in all white, a look of anger and hostility overcomes his face.
I bet your a RED! Jolair snaps off as he raises his hands, not directed to her, but to the floor below.

A slight narrowing in his face is all the warning everyone has before a sudden eruption of wood flies up around everyone as the floor they were just laying on is disintegrated below them, allowing the linked group, along with Jolair, to fall from their 3rd story perch to the ground floor below.

litheene, alathea, fia, tesliin, please make a reflex save, DC 17 to be able to make an acrobatics check to negate the fall damage.


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

After seeing the damane unleash her fire on the house where his allies are hiding, Rhoekk bursts into action. He charges from the shrubs, and targeting the Sul'dam, attempts to pummel her rapidly enough to drop both targets before they can react.

Using Herioc Surge to get an extra move action, he'll move to X20 then full attack the Suldam, inflicting non-lethal damage.

Unarmed 1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14;Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (1, 2) = 13
Unarmed 2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25;Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + (5, 2) = 14
Unarmed 3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9;Damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 4 + (3, 5) = 13


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

Yes! Rhoekk is finally in action.


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Too bad I rolled so poorly. Hopefully being unarmoured and flatfooted will allow me to hit her.


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 44/62 (89) | F+7 (10); R +7 (10); W+9 (12)| Perc +14
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Reflex:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
acrobatics:1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

Amorial Round 6 Action - 96 of 100 Rounds of Inspiration Remain

Attack #1
Greataxe Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Greataxe Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Attack #2
Greataxe Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Greataxe Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Not my best dice roller results!


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

rhoekk, #3 doesnt connect. but #1 and 2 connect


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

jolair ref save1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
fall damage2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

the battle so far


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16
RIZZENMAGNUS wrote:
the battle so far

Rhoekk wasn't moved. He should be at X20.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

ive moved rhoekk


Female Borderlander Initiate 5 / Aes Sedai 3

As the ground beneath her gives way, Tesliin falls to the ground, landing hard as she does.

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

ryland
attack1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
confirm crit1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
dmg1d10 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 20pts damge

Ryland glides forward, seeking to finish the fight quickly, knowing that this fight is inflicting fatigue upon his body. A slide to the right and slash to the left forces his opponents neck to open wide, spraying bloody up and out, as if spraying from a fountain.


Aiel HP 123/107 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 27 | F +7 | R +12 | W +5 | Init +8 | Per +16

Presuming his target is still standing...

Rhoekk lashes out again, striking the Sul'dam in rapid succession.
Attack 1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14;Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Attack 2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17;Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Attack 3: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14;Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

rhoekk it is still the 6th rnd. Ill be posting a summary soon.


M HUMAN, MOST DAYS SOLDIER 4/DAD 4/GAMER 17/HUSBAND 7/

round 6 recap

With regret, both ryland and Amorial quickly dispatch these two dishonored warriors in an honorable death. One that will restore their family's honor in death. Shaking his head, Amorial rumbles
I understand the strength in honor, and the wanting to restore one's honor infront of his peers, but i still detest these rituals. Any loss of life is senseless.

A lull in the battle brings a strange sound, like a muffled thump, followed by a couple of shrieks.

amar:
You feel, through your link with tesliin, at first wariness, and then sudden, intense fear, followed by shock and then pain

Jolail spreads his hands out and destroys the floor that you all were, until a moment before, laying upon from a fireball blew a hole in the side of the building. Some of you jump to an edge, in an attempt to grasp a ledge, or something to slow your fall. Others just fall rapidly to the ground.

At the last moment threads of air snake out, catching you by a wrist, an arm, a leg, and gently lowers you to the ground. Looking up, you see an ageless face staring hard at all of you, as if her eyes were drills grinding through diamonds.
Her most striking appearence is her neck, raw and bloody from the chaffing of a tight collar.
hmmpf. I should be grateful for the rescue, but all you children have done is just stir up a hornets nest while you stick your nose in for honey. Now, answer me, why are you here? She demands in a tone that reminds you of being back in the tower, wearing the Novice white dress.

Of Jolial, there is no sight of him.

rhoekk

Seeing the sullen sul'dam and damane suddenly strike from their somewhat hidden location, Rhoekk streaks out, his hands a blurr as he pummels the sul'dam, feeling a sense of satisfaction of a job well done as he knocks out not only the sul'dam, but the damane as well. Looking up from this former threat, he spots a well hidden door standing ajar.
This I have never seen before while i stayed here. He thinks to himself as he wonders what he should do.
A shriek and a shrill sound from behind him. Spinning, he sees a sul'dam, one who had once held the escaping damane he saw moments before. She points at him, waving her arms. the guardsman, at the rear entrance. He reminds himself.


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 44/62 (89) | F+7 (10); R +7 (10); W+9 (12)| Perc +14
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Rnd 7:

Somewhere in the back of her mind was the feeling of vague surprise that some of her teeth hadn't popped out of her mouth. Not from the fall itself - despite the surprise of the floor exploding out from underneath them, she had still easily caught the edge of the floor and hung there, then dropped herself down to the next floor and was about to make the easy drop to the bottom when suddenly the flows of air yanked her free from her perch and deposited her in a heap with the others - but rather teeth popping out from the frustration and anger that was gnashing them together.

First there was that the men had all run off to light alone knew where. She still had no idea what had become of them. Then the frustration of being filled with so much power and having nowhere useful to direct it. Then that man for all purposes blinding them to an attack, one which she could easily have defended against had she seen it, and then -apparently- weaving something far more hazardous right under their feet. Now the bloody woman they had just set free was standing over them, giving them a lecture while the enemy was left unhindered to regroup. As if the woman had any room to talk! It was her fault they were even there to begin with! And to top it all off.. she still had no spears!!

Fia rolls to her feet, eyes glaring. If the gaze she directed at the Aes Sedai could solidify, it would skewer the woman as surely as any spearpoint. Mouth opening, she looks about to tear into her with a tirade of her own when suddenly she clamps her jaw shut, her cheeks turning a shade pink. Temper, before you dishonor yourself. She tells herself. Only a fool provokes an Aes Sedai after all. She cannot help but continue to grind however, and her eyes anything but meek or contrite as she surveys the room, looking for the exits. She still did not trust herself to address the woman. They should be pressing the attack, not pointing fingers at each other and giving the enemy time to gather reinforcements Let the Aes Sedai deal with Aes Sedai. I am needed in the fight.

With a look of determination, she draws her knife, weaving flows of air and fire around it, the blade seeming to burst into flame. She then begins to move toward the nearest window she can see.

Action: weave 'fiery sword' 4th level using a third level slot. She will tie it off. 60 HP remaining; have used 1 3rd and 1 4th lvl weave slots.


Female Human Wilder 9; Init +3 (+1 Dex., +2 Duelist feat); Senses Perception +4 Defense 21 (+1 Dex., +6 Def. bonus, +4 chain shirt) hp 68 Fort +10; Ref +7; Will +10

"Oy!" Ryvvin shouts as she runs up to the hole (I didn't fall in, right?), and moves as close to the Aes Sedai as she can. "Introductions later, escape now! That, or blow those bastards up!"

Turning back towards the Seanchan, she seizes the Source and fills herself with as much of the Power as she can.

Ryvvin comes as close to the hole as she can, then seizes the Source. I seem to recall that takes a standard action, so I can't weave Ward against the One Power - this round.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

ryvin, the hole is on the third floor of the building. but, there is one on the first floor from a wall collapsing in the years past. so we can say that you just rush in from there.


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1

Amorial salutes his now dead foe and watches the rest of these soldiers to datermine what their next move will be.


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Ryland places the mans sword on his chest and crosses the dead mans arms over it. He stands and backs away, giving the others room to recover the body.


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

What is happening? Has he finally gone mad? What is he talking about? Alathea's mind races at Jolair's sudden change of demeanor. A moment ago, he warns us of danger, now he looks at us like we are vipers! But before she can respond, the floor explodes and falls away, ripped apart by the madman's power.

The next thing she knows, Alathea is suspended in midair. But she can see the weaves, feel the warmth of saidar radiating from the woman in front of her. The Leashed One? Recalling her predicament, she looks around frantically. Where is the madman? But she finds no sign of Jolair. Light send that he has died. Better that than the madness...

With no sign of the madman, Alathea refocuses her eyes on the former Leashed One. She meets her gaze as confidently as she can and speaks, "We are here to rescue one dear to us. That you were also here proved a complication, and one that we felt we could not avoid."


Female Human Seanchan Wilder 2 / Initiate 3 / Aes Sedai 5

Fall damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5
Status: HP = 44/52. Weaves left:
Level 0 : 0/4
Level 1 : 0/6
Level 2 : 6/6
Level 3 : 3/4
Level 4 : 0/3

Litheene barely manages to refocus on Joliars words after the deafning blow, her mind still racing to the Seanchan outside. Only too late does she realize his intentions, when the floor rends under her feet.

As her fall is softened with a weave, Litheene looks up to the freed Aes Sedai. Still dizzy from her fall and the rash of power, she is still filled with happiness seeing the Aes Sedai back to a typical former self. She wasn't broken, we really managed to save this one. When the other former damane rushes in, her satisfaction grows yet. After running from Tachico, being unable to complete her mission and the massacre at Domai Wells, those deeds finally empowers Litheene's faith in her ability to do good with the power. She smiles at them, standing up and brushing dust from her brown gown and scarf, her momentary joy too sincere to be wavered by the Aes Sedai's gaze I'm glad you are safe.

Before I make an action - did the circle break? Or are we still linked?


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

you take no fall damage litheene

No, with everyone making saves to prevent the fall, the link was broken


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

Snapping her gaze upon Alathea, the Aes Sedai speaks in a barking tone that belongs on a battle field.
Oh? Are we friends now? Are we best friends, sneaking into each others rooms to giggle about some boys who fancy our eye? Do we comb each other's hair? Sit at lunch eating? No. We are not. I and an Aes Sedai, and have been one for 23 years. YOU are an accepted. At least you still know the proper uniform of an accepted.

Turning to Ryvin, the Aes sedai shakes her head. Wilder, be quiet while your betters speak. I already know about the threat, and i assure you, the old hag and her granddaughter cannot get out of my ward.


Female Human Wilder 9; Init +3 (+1 Dex., +2 Duelist feat); Senses Perception +4 Defense 21 (+1 Dex., +6 Def. bonus, +4 chain shirt) hp 68 Fort +10; Ref +7; Will +10

"Bully for you, Aes Sedai!" Ryvvin snaps. "Will you be content with that knowledge when they call for archers to pepper all our hides, snap us in a'dam before we die and then patch us up again, or will you seal all of them in Master Wards? Not to mention, they still have at least one sul'dam at their disposal."

Shaking her own head, Ryvvin addresses the group standing on the ground. "Speaking of which, might one of you spare a moment to get this Light-cursed abomination off of my neck?"

No, I do not think Ryvvin is going to be nicely obedient to the Aes Sedai. ;) She appreciates her release, but she is pretty much done with being talked down to and ordered around for a good long while.


Female Human Seanchan Wilder 2 / Initiate 3 / Aes Sedai 5

Getting back to her senses, Litheene gasps in sudden realization Rhoekk is still out there, and he's between the damane and the guards. We must help him Litheene opens to the source, feeling the limit of her ability, after channeling so much for the day, yet she pushes on towards the exit Ryvin came in from.
Before passing by the Aes Sedai, Litheene composes herself back into an emotionless Aes Sedai expression, saying, in a matter of fact tone, as if discussing the weather As the one who weaved the thread that unlocked your collar, I'll be glad to discuss our wrongdoings in this battle, however I prefer to do it over a cup of tea, after all of our friends are safe


Female Human Seanchan Wilder 2 / Initiate 3 / Aes Sedai 5

Litheene's eyes widen for a second, but she contains her surprise at noticing that Ryvin still has the collar on, yet seeing her hold on the power. This is not how I was taught to make the adams work. Is this another type, or were we all wrong about the leash?

Without saying a word, Litheene presses her hand to the collar at Ryvin's neck, and the seemingly solid ring falls apart with a click. She pockets the half of the strange adam for later.


Female Human Wilder 9; Init +3 (+1 Dex., +2 Duelist feat); Senses Perception +4 Defense 21 (+1 Dex., +6 Def. bonus, +4 chain shirt) hp 68 Fort +10; Ref +7; Will +10

Ryvin turns, an almost insane look in her eyes - and sweeps Litheene into a brief, frenzied hug-and-dance before she kisses her on the cheeks and lets go of her.

"Thank you!" she says, grinning like a tiger.


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Alathea steps back at her chastisement, the blood draining from her face. "Forgive me for speaking so, Aes Sedai, in the stress of the situation I must have forgotten my manners, yes?" She pauses for a moment, then speaks more forcefully. "But if you will forgive me, Aes Sedai, I was taught to answer when asked a question, especially a question from an Aes Sedai, and I believe I did. Perhaps this is a thing that has changed in the 23 years since you have been Accepted, yes?"

Now I have done it, but that felt good. If they will not accept me as worthy, then at least I can show them that I am not spineless, yes?


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

The nameless Aes Sedai glares back at Alathea. Do not presume to correct me, accepted. Since i must take a moment to teach, no matter where the lesson needs to be, I will. Your failure comes from addressing myself with the proper honors. I believe that you are required to curtsy before an aes sedai; and to address an aes sedai by her proper title.
And i also know that you are to address an Aes Sedai with honor and respect in all comments. Since your last two comments have been fraught with lack of discipline and now malice, you shall attend me. Until such time as we can go back to the white tower, you shall be at my side. I shall teach you your lessons, and you will do my bidding, since the other Aes Sedai here hasn't done so.
she waves a hand at Tesliin

Spreading her skirts wide, she sits upon some rubble. Looking at everyone connected to the white tower, she gives one simple command.
Sit.

everyone make a weavesight check to determine how powerful this aes sedai is. If you are an aes sedai, or member to the white tower, you will know that ranking is based upon strength in the One Power.


Female Human Wilder 9; Init +3 (+1 Dex., +2 Duelist feat); Senses Perception +4 Defense 21 (+1 Dex., +6 Def. bonus, +4 chain shirt) hp 68 Fort +10; Ref +7; Will +10

Weavesight: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29. Ex-member here, but I probably picked up that much. ;)

"Seriously?" Ryvin says, her eyes wide with disbelief. "You intend to stay in one place for them to focus on you and you're not putting up any defences? An arrow will leave you dead as surely as a fireball without any wards in place!"


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

the front doors

you honor us all, gardener. You too, swordsman. Your actions have indeed given these men honor in death. As their Lieutenant, I thank you for this. If things were different, we would enjoy sak below a willow tree. the leader speaks.

before you can reply, one man in the back exclaims something. another echoes, and soon all the men are looking behind them and chanting.

Gardener.
Gardener.
Gardener.

The 8 guardsmen part, and striding up the walk way is a terrible foe to behold.
An Ogier, a head taller than Amorail strides up the path. His hair is white, flows down to his shoulders. His shoulders are broader than 4 men wide. Muscles ripples across his arms and neck, tendons and blood vessels stand out in contrast to his skin. An axe, similar to Amorial, lays across his wide shoulders. The ogier's armor gleams in the midday sunlight. the sun fully catches the dark, rich green color in the enamel. Red tassels hang from a sash that wraps around his waist. His legs remain unarmored, and uncovered, instead he wears a pleated skirt of leather and metal rivets. Bound to his knees are two large steel plates with a simple spike poking out. His large boots, while leather, the sole is metal as well, crushing rocks to dust from his weight.
Movement behind the Ogier shows 2 other similarly dressed, but significantly smaller Ogier.

So, we have a forsaken one to fight the Ogier says in a voice that sounds like boulders falling into a canyon with a tidal surge flowing in.


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp 31/52, weaves remaining 6/6/6/4/3/2/1

Alathea's eyes narrow and she remains silent for a long while. Finally, she curtsies and speaks. "Very well, Aes Sedai. I will attend you, but only once we are in a safe place. To obey your orders and sit here will put us all in danger. I may accept that for myself and for you, but you have no authority over those of us who are not of the Tower."


Female Borderlander Initiate 5 / Aes Sedai 3

Tesliin's face becomes red at the Aes Sedai's words, her timid nature overtaking her. She attempts a meager arguement, though her resistance is fueled more by the other's actions than her own resolve. "Perhaps a short delay may be wise, the nearby events may prove too great a distraction."

A'Mar:
After the pain, you sense shame and humiliation, along with nervousness and a touch of anger, flow through the bond.

Weasvesight: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs 44/62 (89) | F+7 (10); R +7 (10); W+9 (12)| Perc +14
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 5/5 0lvl; 5/5 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th

Weavesight:1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

Fiallain can scarce believe her ears as the newly freed Aes Sedai orders the others to sit in a tone as if obedience to such madness was a foregone conclusion. And they were complying! Were all wetlanders mad? The woman was undoubtedly strong, but such a thing meant little to nothing by itself among Fiallain's own people. The accepted was the one standing up to the woman. Well her, and the new woman, the one released. She turns her head, looking over her shoulder at Alathea and gives her friend a fierce, proud smile meant to be supportive. I would stay but Rhoekk is out there alone with one of those damane, and light knows what is happening with the others. We don't have time or luxury for wetlander foolishness. She looks frontwards once more and continues as before towards the hole in the wall.

501 to 550 of 1,133 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A combined effort All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.