Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

A combined effort

Game Master DEWN MOU'TAIN

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...


1 to 50 of 1,133 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

This is the start of the combined campaign.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

let me know that you have found this with a posting


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

perception check

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Here


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs (89) | F+ (10); R + (10); W+ (12)| Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 6/6 0lvl; 6/6 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th; 1/1 6th

found it.


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

Hola!


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

amorial
I misread your last entry with the hits, and saw that one of your hits did beat the Ogiers AC, so i modded the hit points accordingly. BUt none of your attacks from this round land

Ogier HP 37/45

Deftly striking out with his blades, the Ogier is able to deflect the tremendous blows that Amorial seek to land upon his opponent. In a think accent, he speaks No time for words, huh Fallen one? He ends the question with a slash towards Amorial's feet, at the same time taking another sidestep to Amorial's left.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


HP 133/133 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 28 | F +7 | R +12 | W +6 | Init +8 | Per +17 Aiel

"I see you, Rizzenmagnus, Master of Games."


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1 Master Treesinger 1

"I would prefer to discuss our differences but as you seem intent on killing me I will return the favor!"

Losing a geat deal of blood Amorial surges again against this superior opponent.

Greataxe Attack #1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Greataxe Damage #1 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Greataxe Attack #2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Greataxe Damage #2 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Heroic Surge

Greataxe Attack #1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Greataxe Damage #1 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Greataxe Attack #2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Greataxe Damage #2 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Rizzen please add any bonuses or properties to the weapon to my results.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

glad to see that a good chunk of the people have found this new page. Let me take a moment and introduce the two groups to each other.

For my original group, there is
Amorial, Ogier noble.
Rhoekk, an Aielman.
Lady Tesliin, Aes sedai.
A'mar, her warder (and distant cousin to Lan).
and Jolial, Asha'man (played by jonasty).

From DM Jonasty's group, whom i have taken things over for the time being, are
Alathea Aes Sedai(mostly)she can explain, if she wants,
Jasmine aes sedai,
Litheene aes sedai,
Fia Far Daes Mai/Wise One apprentice,
Jed, jasmine's warder,
Ryland, wolf brother,
and Jasper asha'man (and my PC)

You can go ahead and say hi in the discussion page, but please dont talk about the current battle, since neither party has been introduced to each other yet.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

side note, amorial is not with either group on the road. He is instead back at the inn, and fighting by himself...doing quite well too...

amorial
Ogier HP 28/42

Grimacing from the slashing, the little ogier goes on the offensive, slashing and cutting from all directions.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
1d8 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

whiff....


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1 Master Treesinger 1

Amorial barely steps back from another swing by his foe.

"The Fallen, why would you call me the Fallen? It is you who have fallen from the ways of the people!"

Amorial pushes the offensive by charging forward attempting to disrupt whatever pattern his foe has been trying to establish.

Greataxe Attack #1 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Greataxe Damage #1 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Greataxe Attack #2 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Greataxe Damage #2 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp -9/52, weaves remaining 4/6/6/3/3/2/1

Here I am!


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

amorial
feel free to translate the Old tongue... url found in discussion

The Ogier grimaces and groans as the mighty blade strikes deep into his flesh, large gouts of blood spurt out over these cuts, staining the treesung wooden floors.
Stepping back from Amorial, the Ogier holds up his blade in the traditional pose of asking for pause in battle.

An angered look over comes his face.
We have fallen?! You are the ones who have fallen from the path. You were charged with ensuring the protection of Valdar Cuebiyari Ta'veren, and yet it is now missing. We have maintained our guard over Valdar Cuebiyari Tai'daishar since Luthair Pendrag, May he be blessed forever.
Breathing, he looks down at his brother. A grimace crosses his face as he kneels down next to the body. Looking up at Amorial, he asks
I know that we are enemies, and you have forgotten customs and courtesies, but i ask that you allow me the opportunity to take my brother to his final resting place. Once I have performed the rituals, I will come back and we can finish this.


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1 Master Treesinger 1

Amorial looks shocked by what his foe has said. "Hmmm. Yes I will agree to this courtesy. It is my preference to debate these things you have said to me rather then continue to do combat. It serves our people poorly for us to slay one another without further discussion of these matters. Will you agree to this?"


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

the rest

Brynt, HOLD! the apparent leader shouts to the fanatic. Brynt wheels on his heels and before he can say anything, the leader cuts him short

Everyone gather in. The leader motions everyone into a large group, the leader in the center. Mutters and whispers are heard, and a shout of NO! is clearly understood. Every so often a head turns and looks at both tesliin and then at Fia. mummers and groans finally subside as the leader steps out from the group and approaches Fia, stopping well short of the hardened wall.

Fine. We shall withdraw at this time, heathen. But let this be a warning to you. Justice is coming. And it will find you Guilty.

Just as the Child of Light makes his pronouncement, a Group of Red Shields come trotting up from behind the whitecloaks. Faces veiled, spears held low, some with bows notched, the Aiel spread out across the street. The crowds, hanging around the edges of the street, now begin to disperse in a rapid fashion, since none wish to be caught up in a confrontation between Aiel and Whitecloak.

The only Aiel not veiled, nor holding a spear, looks to be the deadliest one amongst them, made more so for the lack of weapons and veil.
I see you, Lyllin. I warned you that should you cause trouble for anyone inside this city, oathbreaker or no, the orders from the Car'a'carn state that no harassment shall be allowed, and those that force it shall be expelled from the city.
Looking back at the assorted Aiel, he makes a few motions, and suddenly the Aielmen are dispersed equally around the whitecloaks.
I will allow you the honor of walking out of town. But should you decide to resist, you and your men shall be dressed like children and show the errors of your ways The strange Aiel says in a tone that almost begs the whitecloaks to resist.

My lord, we must - Brynt begins
Hold, Brynt. And the rest of you. None of you fought in the Aiel war. I have. I know this man means business. Lyllin speaks out the corner of his mouth, his eyes never leaving the Aiel.
We shall leave, until the time of recomp is payed, which is 4 days. Men, fall in he barks, and the men fall into a single file.
Pausing, Lyllin glares back at Fiallain, a look of longing on his face. With a snarl, he turns and steps out, marching his command down the street with a guard of Aielmen around him.

Only the unvieled Aielman and another stand back, watching them go. Turning, The unvieled Aiel speaks to Fia I am Geischel of Goshein, Red shield.


HP 133/133 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 28 | F +7 | R +12 | W +6 | Init +8 | Per +17 Aiel

Rizzenmagnus:
Geischel was of clan Goshein the first time he introduced himself.

The other Aielman drops his veil reluctantly, seemingly annoyed that will not have the chance to teach these children after all. He is a very tall man, nearly seven feet, with reddish blonde hair and green eyes. He casually grips a spear in his right hand, and has two more held with his buckler in the other.

He sees Tesliin and A'mar standing within the bubble, and nods in their direction. He sees the Far Dareis Mai standing near it as well and inclines his head in her direction. Rhoekk would presume she is still Far Dareis Mai as she is listed as wearing Cadin'Sor and carrying spears, which is not something a wise one would do.


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs (89) | F+ (10); R + (10); W+ (12)| Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 6/6 0lvl; 6/6 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th; 1/1 6th

Fia returns Lyllin's glare with an unpreturbed, level stare and a quirk of her eyebrow.

Watching as the Aielmen approach, she turns her gaze to them and her face softens slightly into a small smile. She nods in turn to Rhoekk before addressing his companion. I see you, Geischel, of the Taarad and Red Shields. I am Fiallain of the Chareen, Cosaida Sept, recently apprenticed to the Wise One Inoreal. These beside me, she indicates the two wetlander men flanking her...may introduce themselves, but are my friends. I am unsure whether to thank you and your companion, or to berate you. You seem to have spoiled what promised to be a lively little dance. Grinning, the woman turns to the man at her right. Jed, I do not believe there is any more need for Jasmine's Ward.

actually, Fia is dressed in white blouse and brown skirt, Wise One fashion. No weapon other than a sheathed dagger. Sorry, haven't updated that part of the profile recently. :P


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

i think everyone should take a moment to double check profiles. especially equipment and hit points.


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

Jasmine looks over at Litheene and says The danger has passed. If you would be so kind as to lower your ward I can go outside and see what we have gotten into. Assuming Litheene does so. Jasmine exits through the front door of the shop and moves up next to Jed, Fiallain, and Ryland. Once there she dismisses the tied off weave of air as well as the master ward.

Jasmine pats Jed on the arm and then looks at the assembled Aiel. I am Jasmine Raleen, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah. I saw a sister in danger and did not wish to see bloodshed this day. Thank you for your swift response. Looking over at Tesliin and Amar she says My apologies for trapping you but it seemed the best way to help keep you from harm and also to stop a battle in the streets.

Jasmine is a very beautiful woman, tall with long lustrous dark brown hair that falls in waves around her shoulders. She is wearing a green silk dress cut in the Domani fashion and has keen blue eyes.

EDIT: NINJA'd by Fia!


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp -9/52, weaves remaining 4/6/6/3/3/2/1

I'm going to assume that Alathea finishes Healing Jasper shortly after the conflict with the Whitecloaks ends. Like Jasmine, I'll also assume that Litheene releases her Warding. If either of these assumptions are wrong, let me know and I'll retract what follows.

Alathea wipes her brow with the back of her hand, pushing a strand of sweat-tendriled hair out of her eyes. Jasper must have been burned worse than she had thought; that Healing had taken much out of her. Her work done, she looks over Jasper quickly before gently propping his head up with a wad of clothing hastily retrieved from her pack. I hope it is enough, but I think he will survive.

Alathea looks up sharply as Litheene releases her Warding and tenses, ready for the worst. But she does not hear the sound of battle, merely voices raised enough to carry through the door but not raised in anger. Curious, she follows Jasmine out into the street.

Alathea quickly surveys the street, taking in strangers around her and especially the absence of the Children of the Light. She says nothing, but an expression of relief is plain to see on her face. With a quick look back into the building, she moves quickly to stand behind Jasmine in as polite a manner as she can manage, but her eyes flicker curiously from face to face.

For those of you who haven't yet met her, Alathea is a short and slender Ebou Dari woman with thick wavy black hair, dark eyes, and an average, unremarkable face. She's dressed in the white-banded-with-the-seven-colors dress of an Accepted of the White Tower.


Female Human Seanchan Wilder 2 / Initiate 3 / Aes Sedai 5

Hey, Nice to meet you all!

Litheene eyes follow the whitecloak's leader sword, as goes back into it's scabbard, her body remaining tense for a few seconds, before hears Jasmine's voice. Litheene quickly releases the source, the weave unveiling around them. A mixed expression appears on her face for an instant, as if filled with conflict, but then it vanishes, replaced with a composed Aes Sedai expression.

Glancing quickly to make sure Jasper's breathing is stable, she throws a quick "you did it" smile to Alathea, and follows her sister out to meet the others. When outside, Litheene greets the others with a welcoming expression, but stays silent as Jasmine approaches them to talk.

Litheene is of a small build, short and lean. Her skin is light brown, hair black and eyes green. Her face is clearly distinct as that of a Seanchan woman, young of age, without the ageless face of an Aes Sedai. She has a pretty smile and big eyes, but otherwise her looks are simple.
She wears a long brown gown, with a brown Aes Sedai Shawl over her shoulders.


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Ryland sheathes his sword only after the white cloaks have left. The Boarderlander's golden yellow eyes glance over everyone before stopping and studying the one called Gelschel.


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Ryland looks like Shane Walsh from the TV show The Walking Dead after he cut his hair off. He wears a chain shirt over hunting leather and carries a warders sword on his left hip. Most noticably,his eyes shine a yellow gold.


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs (89) | F+ (10); R + (10); W+ (12)| Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 6/6 0lvl; 6/6 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th; 1/1 6th

Fiallain stands at around 5'10. She is tall(ish) and slender, with short cut (but growing) dark blond hair and piercing green eyes. She might be described more as 'cute' rather than beautiful. As noted earlier, she wears the traditional brown billowy skirt and white blouse of a Wise One, but from the way she moves in it and carries herself, a fellow Aiel would probably guess she would be more used to and comfortable in Cadin'sor.


Female Borderlander Initiate 5 / Aes Sedai 3

A feeling of relief washes over Tesliin as fellow Aes Sedai emerge from the building, though she allows nothing to show on her face. Though hard to tell, she becomes more subdued in the presence of other Aes Sedai as well. "Thank you for the assistance, Jasmine Sedai. Without your aid, it may well have been difficult in handling this incident. I am Tesliin Sedai, also of the Green Ajah. And this is my warder, A'Mar."

Tesliin stands about 5'3", black hair down to midback with dark colored eyes, Saldaen features. She dresses in the Saldaen style, a long sleeved and necked dress also green in color with a hint of yellow.


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp -9/52, weaves remaining 4/6/6/3/3/2/1

Alathea curtsies politely at Teliin Sedai upon the Sister's introduction but remains silent, as befits an Accepted of the Tower. Will this one deem me an unfit as well?


m human, Andorian Asha'Man 14 initiate

jasper looks like a man who was just on fire, and then got Healed, and now is currently passed out on the floor in the building. :)


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs (89) | F+ (10); R + (10); W+ (12)| Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 6/6 0lvl; 6/6 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th; 1/1 6th

When Fia notices Alathea approaching, she fives the other woman a quick, questioning look and whispers to her.Jasper, does he live?


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp -9/52, weaves remaining 4/6/6/3/3/2/1

Although she's careful to keep her emotions under control, Alathea allows Fiallain a weary smile. "I have done my best for him. I think he will live; but he will not be feeling well for a long while, yes?"


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

Jasmine smiles warmly back at her sister and says It is a pleasure Tesliin. This is my warder Jed. We were happy to be of assistance. So what brings you to Cairhien?

Rizzen can I get an idea of strength in the power? I forget what the check is but I know it is based upon your channeling level plus relevant stats.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

amorial

Nodding to amorial, the Ogier bends over and picks up the axe and slings it in place. Then grasping his brother under the shoulders and legs, picks up the ogier with ease, even impressing Amorial by the strength that the Ogier posesses.

the road

Was anybody hurt, apprentice?Geischel asks Fia in a silky smooth voice that is suprising coming from a man topping 7 feet tall.
Apologies all around for that d'stang upon the land. Geischel says as he glances at the whitecloaks. By the Car'a'carn's law, we must allow those in, even though they will eventually stir up trouble.

Nodding to the assorted Aes Sedai, he speeks his greeting. Turning to Rhoekk, he nods to the aiel man. Rhoekk, your pulled from the task of teaching wetlanders about honor. Instead i want you watching over these Aes Sedai, since they seem to attract unwelcomed attention. And you know the signals to gather in any nearby patrols should the need arise. I will inform Jurani of this and he will agree with the need. May you find water, Rhoekk


Male Ogier Noble 4 Wanderer 4 Armsman 1 Master Treesinger 1

By the Axe you mean the axe the fallen Ogier wielded against me correct? I was not giving up the weapon I am fighting with quite yet.

"Where is it you stay brother? I will come find you in peace, perhaps there is much you can teach me. If the things you say ring with truth I will have to speak with my elders about them. I am sure it is no coincidence that you have returned from wherever you have been at the same time the Dragon has been reborn".

Amorial peers around looking to see if Tsoran is still about.


Human (Aiel) Algai 2 / Wilder 5 / Wise One 2 HPs (89) | F+ (10); R + (10); W+ (12)| Perc +17
Spoiler:
Weaves Remaining: 6/6 0lvl; 6/6 1st; 5/5 2nd; 4/4 3rd; 2/2 4th; 1/1 5th; 1/1 6th

None were hurt by those men, though we have one inside the shop who is badly injured by some kind of fire trap. We should soon take him to an inn or someplace where he may recover.

Fia is leveled (though I haven't yet chosen a new weave). Also, as I posted in the other thread, I will be out of town starting this afternoon through the 29th and likely will be unable to post. Feel free to DMPC Fia as needed.


Female Borderlander Initiate 5 / Aes Sedai 3
Jasmine Raleen wrote:
Jasmine smiles warmly back at her sister and says It is a pleasure Tesliin. This is my warder Jed. We were happy to be of assistance. So what brings you to Cairhien?

"I would gladly inform you, though I believe that may be best discussed behind closed doors. I would hope to hear your own tale as well."


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

Of course. We are staying at The Great Tree. Would you care to accompany us and perhaps we could share a meal together and discuss things? It would be my treat of course. Jasmine finishes with a bright smile.


HP 133/133 | AC 26 (T 25, FF 22) | CMD 28 | F +7 | R +12 | W +6 | Init +8 | Per +17 Aiel

Rhoekk approaches, unsure of which of the new Aes Sedai to address, so he addresses himself to them as a group, "Greetings, Aes Sedai, apprentice. May you all find water and shade. Cairhien has been turbulent lately, and it appears that I am to render you aid. I am Rhoekk of the Jagged Spire sept of the Tardaad Aiel. I am Aethen Dor, and among those charged with keeping the peace in this city. I am sorry these children were able to accost you all in this manner. Should you require anything of me, please make your wishes known."

Rhoekk is articulate, and comes across as pleasant and well meaning. His deep rumbling voice has a warm, welcoming quality to it.


Male Andoran Armsman 6

Jed is a tall, tan-skinned man with broad shoulders. He has dark brown hair, usually kept to a reasonable length, and wears a clean cut beard. Despite being a Warder, Jed wears rather restricting armor and a shield. You'll also notice he carries his sword with his left hand, marking him as a southpaw. He dresses plainly otherwise, in simple brown colors. Jed also wears a red sash tied around his left upper arm, which anyone from Andor and perhaps Cairhien would know signifies his support for Queen Morgase. His accent marks him as from Andor.

Jed sheathes his longsword and puts away his shield once Jasmine speaks. He steps forward to clasp hands with his fellow Warder, the man named A'Mar. "It is good to meet you." And when Rhoekk introduces himself, Jed greets him in the best Aiel way he can muster, based on his limited understanding and what he has learned from Fiallain. "May you always find water and shade, Rhoekk."

Okay, I should be able to redo my character sometime this weekend or on Monday. I'm finally winding down again.


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

slow; but found it; lol,

A'mar has the dress of a Kandoori Noble, wearing armor and warder cloak and has a warder sword, long bow and daggers.

A'mar nods to Jed of the commeradie shared by warders.

To Ryland May Peace favor your sword, Sheinar ]
as A'mar greets the other Borderlander formally as is their custom.

A'mar will sheath his sword, and continue to guard Tesliin, feeling a little better seeing more Aes Sedai of the same Ajah as Tesliin hoping that will give these overpreened blacktower curs some pause.


Female Borderlander Initiate 5 / Aes Sedai 3

"The Great Tree will be fine, though I must say it's a strange coincidence. That too is where we are staying. Have you been long in Cairhien?"


Init +5; Senses:Low Light Vision, Scent, See 2x far in daylight, Perception: +13

Ryland head snaps around towards A'mar as he hears the warders words, the woodsman puases for a moment before answering. His hand seems to creep to his head to where his top knot used to be as he replies. "Peace to you A'mar. May peace favor your sword also."


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

Jasmines smiles at the coincidence and says Not long. Only about a day. I have stayed there before on business for my father and Mistress Tiedra puts on an excellent spread. What about yourselves?


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

Mostly to Jed and Ryland

There is a Treebrother traveling with us as well, Amorial, he is investingating a rumor of ...other Ogier.

A'mar pulls his long mustash as if it is a perplexing idea.

After we get off this street; we should share news of things


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

hmm...interesting. staying in the same place. well thats convenient. LOL

amorial
yes, it was his fallen comrades axe.
Shaking his head, The Ogier gazes far away. Nay, Fallen one. Aside from this conversation, we shall never speak again. You have lost the Way, and as such are tainted. I shall have to cleanse myself for talking to you now before i meet up with you again. But, you are right. We should not meet up here and finish our fight. Let us instead meet up at the mans of Lord Sneed. He has granted myself, and my brother, permission to sleep on his property.

the rest

so what is the plan? stick together and head to the Great Tree Inn? Or split up?


Female Borderlander Initiate 5 / Aes Sedai 3

"We have been here for three days as of now." Questions bubble inside Tesliin, though she maintains an outer appearance of calm, A'Mar knowing the truth through the bond.

If I recall it's three days.


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

A'mar guarding Tesliin will lean close and whisper

Spoiler:

should we ask your sisters if they know any information about the green things we seek?


Female Borderlander Initiate 5 / Aes Sedai 3

A'Mar:
"Not until safely behind closed doors. Too many prying ears."


Female Ebou Dari Wilder 6/(former potential) Aes Sedai 4
current stats:
hp -9/52, weaves remaining 4/6/6/3/3/2/1

Alathea nods in agreement with Jasmine's suggestion to return to the Great Tree, and again at Tesliin's approval. If nothing else, we may learn what brings this Aes Sedai to Cairhein. It is a large coincidence that she is staying at the same inn as we are, no?


Male Kandor Borderlander Woodsman 1, Armsman 5, Warder 2

Heading for the Great Tree Inn, I will lead the way and go in first survey the danger; then ask the Innkeep:
Is there a private room available that our group may converse?


Female Domani Wilder 1/Initiate 4/Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah 4

Jasmine looks over at Tesliin's warder and says Yes. Mistress Tiedra has a private dining room where we can discuss without being disturbed.

1 to 50 of 1,133 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A combined effort All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.