Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

AAARH! Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for Me! IC Thread

Game Master michaelane


201 to 250 of 312 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

Uriah:

Save wasn't the issue on the grog and the nauseated is purely seasickness.


***INACTIVE*** Male Human Ranger/1 (skirmisher archetype)

Round 1:

Status:
HP: 12/12 AC: 13

This won't end well, either way. Best to start by taking down the ringleader.

Shaking his head, Ursion steps up to G-7 and follows Raveneau's blow against Chum with a punch of his own.

To hit (unarmed, nonlethal): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 = 14

Damage: 1d3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7


AC 12; HP 17/17; F+2, R+2, W+3 Init.+2, Perc+0

I forgot to list my status last post. AC 12, HP 10/10. No spells used today, other than starting Sleep this round.


Chak'Zirrak, my apologies if that performance is your first round. If so, just let me know and I'll resolve everything.


Pirate King:

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Guess that he is clueless that anyone is seasick

Chak'Zirrak trills a song bolstering the spirits of his fellow ship friends. (+1 to attack and weapon rolls as well as +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects )

Should be in affect before Raven's turn.


Chak'Zirrak:

I'm sure it will become evident eventually. Maybe he'll barf on Scourge's boots.

Gimlet ducks and weaves under the legs of Chum and Maheem as Chak'Zirrak begins a strange trilling that somehow fills you with confidence and courage. Raveneau stands up to Chum, his spit flying right at the bridge of Chum's nose before his hand follows right into the flabby folds of Chum's stomach. The pirate lets out an "Oooof!" as Atajay begins casting.

Atajay:

I think D7 is your best bet, you catch everyone except Maheem there and would miss all allies except Ursion might step into the radius. Goes into effect at start of your next turn.

Ursion:

I have Chak'Zirrak in G7. Do you want to go to F7 and incur an AoO and possibly step into the sleep radius although you wouldn't know about that yet?

Needed to clear something up with Ursion before resolving the rest.


***INACTIVE*** Male Human Ranger/1 (skirmisher archetype)

GM Lane:
Google is being flaky, so I can't access the map, but my intent was to move to the space that Atajay just left. I may have misread the coordinates, though.


AC 12; HP 17/17; F+2, R+2, W+3 Init.+2, Perc+0

DM

Spoiler:
That is fine, DM. D7 sounds like a winner to me. I'll be out this afternoon, so if my spell doesn't get interrupted, that'll be my only action this round.


Ursion steps into the space Atajay just stepped back from (G6) and delivers a crushing blow to Chum's jaw, dropping him to the deck with a dumb and astonished look on his face. Uriah hovers back at the edges of the fight, feeling sick to his stomach and wondering what torture could be next.

Startled for a moment, the rest of the crew pause until a shout of "Fight!" rings out from the steps. Crew members crowd onto the lower steps to see what is happening.

Maheem and Jape take swings at Raveneau with Maheem connecting with a glancing blow to the side of Raveneau's head with Jape's wild swing catches only air.
Attack (Maheem Fist) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage (Maheem Fist) 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Attack (Jape Fist) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Damage (Jape Fist) 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Syl slips forward over Chum's body with a murderous look in her eye and swings at Ursion. Next to her, Aretta Bansion follows, also taking a swing at Ursion. Syl gets her legs tangled up in Chum's body and her attempt to scratch at Ursion's eyes takes harmlessly off his chest, but Aretta's swing manages to connect.
Attack (Syl Fist) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage (Syl Fist) 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Attack (Aretta Fist) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage (Aretta Fist) 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Behind them, emboldened by the blows struck by Maheem and Aretta, Tate decides to step up and take a shot at Raveneau, but the elf ducks under his blow.
Attack (Tate Fist) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage (Tate Fist) 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Round 1 goes to the new recruits!
The crew on the steps cheers seeing the battle swing against Scourge's bullies.

Round 2: Gimlet, Chak'Zirrak, Raveneau, Atajay, Ursion, Uriah, Toadies


Male Halfling Rogue (Pirate, Scout) 1

Rnd 2

Seeing Raven in a bit of a tight spot, Gimlet ducks to take up position behind Maheem. not worrying about AoO as no one is armed. Move to F-3.

Hoping no one notices, he kicks at the back of Maheem's knee.

Inspired Craven Flanking Sneak Attack -> 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 + 2 - 1 = 9

And he is pretty sure, no one noticed....


I think he might have mistaken it for a rat scurrying past.

Round 2: Gimlet, Chak'Zirrak, Raveneau, Atajay, Ursion, Uriah, Toadies


Round 2 action for Cha'Zirrak

Chak'Zirrak studies the ship turns to Tate and changes his song slightly. It increases in tempo to a combination of discordant notes that still inspires his friends, yet makes Tate stop in his tracks for a moment, giving his new friends an opening.

Chak'Zirrak will maintain his bardic performance as a free action, step back to H7, then cast daze on Tate. Will DC 14


Tate Will save 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 fails

Round 2: Gimlet, Chak'Zirrak, Raveneau, Atajay, Ursion, Uriah, Toadies


AC 12; HP 17/17; F+2, R+2, W+3 Init.+2, Perc+0

Atajay finishes his spell, hoping to incapacitate a few more of the thugs.

DC 15 Will


HP 56/67, AC 23/18/15, F/R/W 10/9/10, At: +12 1d6+5, Init: +4, Per: +1

Round 2: 9/11 HP (2 non-lethal), AC 12

Raveneau accepts the return strike to his face stoically, taking satisfaction in seeing Chum collapse upon the stairs. Blood now up he cuts a sinister grin as he reaches for Jape's shoulders, using them as leverage to crunch his forehead into the bridge of the sickly half-orc's nose...
Unarmed Attack (non-lethal): 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 15 for 1d3 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7


***INACTIVE*** Male Human Ranger/1 (skirmisher archetype)

Raven, don't forget the +1 damage from the bard/bird song.


Raveneau's forehead drives into the half-orc's nose with a sickening crunch. For a moment, he stands, and then Atajay completes his spell. Jape drops to the deck with a thump. Before your eyes, Tate and Aretta also slump snoring to the ground. Syl and Maheem look determined to continue, at least for now...

Will Saves:

Jaundiced Jape 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
Syl 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
Tate 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
Aretta 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Round 2: Gimlet, Chak'Zirrak, Raveneau, Atajay, Ursion, Uriah, Toadies

Current Map


***INACTIVE*** Male Human Ranger/1 (skirmisher archetype)

Round 2:

Status:
HP: 12/12 -2 nonlethal AC: 13

Ursion was lining up on Aretta when she collapsed; he reorients, grabs Syl's outstretched hand with his left hand and pulls her into the path of his right fist. Unlike the elf, he's showing no particular emotion, as though this is just a minor problem he's working through.

To hit Syl: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 + 1 = 25

Damage: 1d3 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 7


HP 56/67, AC 23/18/15, F/R/W 10/9/10, At: +12 1d6+5, Init: +4, Per: +1

Seeing the opposing pirates dropping like flies, Raveneau turns to regard Maheem with Jape's blood dripping down his face "Last chance to move aside... before I make you as pretty as your friend" indicating the half-orc lying prostrate beside him.


All, I am traveling today, so will post tonight. Atajay, if you're back from travel, you can act now that the sleep spell has gone off.


AC 12; HP 17/17; F+2, R+2, W+3 Init.+2, Perc+0

Seeing his friends were dominating the bullies, Atajay takes a moment to gloat. "That's what you get, punks. I'd advise anyone still standing to back up and walk away. Next time you start trouble, we'll put you over the side."

Atajay delays, to see if the bad guys are going to stand down.


Human Druid (Aquatic) 1

Uriah continues to stand off to the side, unable to act.


Combat over unless you want to press it.
Syl rubs her jaw where Ursion's fist connected and she glares murderously at Atajay, "Cailean smiles on you today Eggshell. Enjoy your little victory. I hope you don't need sleep." She nods at Maheem and slinks off to the side while the massive Rahadoumi also takes a step back.


Male Halfling Rogue (Pirate, Scout) 1

Gimlet scoots over quickly to rejoin his new comrades. Surprised at himself for getting involved and taking a swing (next time he will try it with his eyes open). But even prouder for not getting himself pummeled. He almost felt like extolling in victory, but bit his tongue. That can wait till we get clear from this mob.

That will be Gimlets response either way. Quick to back down in the face of reduced hostilities, but others can feel free to press if that is their wish.


AC 12; HP 17/17; F+2, R+2, W+3 Init.+2, Perc+0

"I hope you enjoy the specIal ingredients you'll be finding in your stew, Syl. Good luck.". Atajay turns and hobbles his way towards the crew gathering, before the Captain noticed they were late.


***INACTIVE*** Male Human Ranger/1 (skirmisher archetype)

His face still expressionless, Ursion steps over the unconscious bodies on the way out. It's only when he passes Raven that he cracks a smile, jerking his chin in the direction of the hapless Chum. "Thanks for the setup. Hope I don't have to return the favor anytime soon."


HP 56/67, AC 23/18/15, F/R/W 10/9/10, At: +12 1d6+5, Init: +4, Per: +1

Seeing that the interjectors have backed down, Raveneau takes a moment to wipe Jape's blood off his forehead with a sleeve... before considering it a moment longer and removing the shirt entire dropping it to the floor. Apart from the tattoo in the center of his chest his back and side have a number of thin scarlines that you wager were likely from whip strikes. Replying to Ursion with a nod "Aye, you've a fair handle on your own fists... At any rate, we're due on deck and can talk later." stepping over the bodies of the fallen and into the sunlight.


Day 2 Continued

A little cheer goes up from the stairwell, led by the redhead as Maheem and Syl stand aside. Then, all of the crew standing around to watch the fight race up to the main deck.

You all make your own way up to the bright light of the main deck, only to pass by Scourge who does a double-take, glancing back into the cabin for a moment before recovering. All right swabs! Parrot, you're hauling rope today with Tibbs, Badger, and....where ever the hell Jape is! Thumbs, you're going to go with Red and Silent Hayes. Silent will show you the way to his favorite place - the bilges! You'll be cleaning them out today, have fun! Eggshell, you go see Fishguts. The rest o' ya, go see Mister Pluggs back by the poop deck."

So in case that isn't clear, Chak'Zirrak has Hauling Rope and Knot Work (with Giffer Tibbs, Badger and Jaundiced Jape once he recovers). Uriah and Raveneau are in the bilges with Sandara Quinn. Sorry Uriah, you are getting the worst of the worst here at the start. And something keeps pushing Raveneau and Sandara together.

Gimlet and Ursion:

Mr. Plugg scowls as the two of you come up to the rest of the riggers waiting for direction back by the wheel. "Where the f@%% is Tate?" he mutters. "Well, not waiting for bedheads. You two!" he gestures to Gimlet and Ursion. "You're on mainsail duty with Ratline...and Tate, whenever he gets up here."

Atajay:

You make your way down to the galley and see no sign of Fishguts. Grok calls out to you, "Fishguts isn't feelin' well but said sometin about you catchin' turtles t'day. Special request from the Cap'n. Here's a harpoon, hook n' nets."


AC 12; HP 17/17; F+2, R+2, W+3 Init.+2, Perc+0

DM

Spoiler:
"Hey there, Ms. Grok. How's it going today? Now where am I supposed to get the turtles from? Just off the side of the boat? That seems like it might be pretty tough. Fishguts have any advice on turtle catching?"

If there is no real advice Grok can give, Atajay will take the equipment and try to catch the turtles. Not sure what kind of check would be required. As such, I'll just roll a D20, and you can tell me if I am proficient in the skill or not, since I doubt I will be. I want to work diligently, to see if I can catch a few, so I'll add a +4 modifier to the d20 roll.

Daytime check for catching turtles 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


***INACTIVE*** Male Human Ranger/1 (skirmisher archetype)

Wonderful. Scourge knew about this. No sign Plugg did, though.

Ursion bends his back to the mains'l work, figuring since it's one of the more visible jobs on deck that he'd better not shirk.

Profession (Sailor) check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

CON check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Did Ursion get a look at how Ratline reacted to the end of the fight?


HP 56/67, AC 23/18/15, F/R/W 10/9/10, At: +12 1d6+5, Init: +4, Per: +1

Raveneau is satisfied that although he will be stuck in the bilges for the day, at least he will not have to endure the company of those who stopped them upon the stairs. He moves off as ordered, awaiting the red haired lady and Uriah to join him. Remaining silent upon the walk, he waits until they are alone in the dank dark before greeting her directly with a nod "Quinn"

Job Check in Advance:
Work Diligently: bonus on Strength
Strength: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 2 + 4 = 22
Constitution: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Can I still check out the bilges while I'm there? - or do I need a separate action specifically for it?


Male Halfling Rogue (Pirate, Scout) 1

Profession (Sailor) -> 20 + 5 = 25
Con Check -> 20 + 2 = 22

Gimlet spends the day swinging from the lines and walking the spars like a monkey. Having stood up to the thugs....well...helping stand up to the thugs, has given him an a better attitude about his station.

Today he always takes the harder of the tasks, giving Ratline an easier time in the ropes and chatting in halfling about previous ships they have been on.

Daily Task: Influence Crewmember (Ratline)

HO! I am the God of Rigging. Bow down to my Topsail Mastery!


Human Druid (Aquatic) 1

Uriah keeps all expression off his face, sneering mentally at Scourge instead.

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Constituion: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Male Halfling Rogue (Pirate, Scout) 1

**EDIT: Coming to realize that as good as rolling two 20 would be, I think There may have been a typo as that does not look like a DICE computation, I think I missed the 'd' in d20.

Profession (Sailor) -> 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Con Check -> 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Well, I guess the Dice Gods partially approve.


Profession (sailor) Check 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

I will use my daily activity to try and influence Badger. He will be charming, tell tales, and try to get some inside information from someone here longer

Diplomacy? 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


And we're back...thanks for the patience.

Everyone:

I'll keep updating the tasks on the Campaign Info tab, so if you're ever in doubt about what a task requires, look there. (and hopefully I'll have it up to date.

Atajay:

"Beats me exactly how he does it. Maybe you need to go for a swim?" she laughs wildly at the thought. Gozreh must be smiling on you today, because after a few failed attempts in the morning, you decide to try using some of the leftover fish from last night's stew after midday and succeed in pulling up several nice sea turtles to the delight of nearby crew. Unfortunately, you also find that apparently Fishguts is going to be incoherent all day and it now draws near to Bloody Hour and dinnertime with no sign that he's going to make an appearance. Looks like dinner is going to be up to you.

Ursion:

Not that you needed it, but don't forget you can add +4 to any one check for working diligently. Ratline had a satisfied smirk at the end of the fight. You get the idea someone in Chum's gang has either crossed him before or shown themselves to be too big for their britches.

Other updates coming in a little bit...have to go pick up my son from school.


Raveneau and Uriah:

You can definitely check out the bilges. You're cleaning them, so it should be a pretty thorough look.
1d100 ⇒ 45
The bilges are a foul, damp place with thick cobwebs coating the ceiling that resist any attempts to clear them. You stand in 1-2 feet of dark, brackish water that stinks abominably. A single bilge pump rests near the stern. Along the wall, six sets of manacles that Uriah is all too familiar with show that the bilges double as the ship's brig. Over the course of the day, you turn up a number of discarded crates and boxes packed with straw. In them you find a suit of leather armor, three heavy maces, and 12 silver pieces. You can each give me a single Perception check to see if you find anything else.

Gimlet:

Give me a Diplomacy, Bluff, or Intimidate check to influence Ratline. They all act like a Diplomacy check in this particular case.

Chak'Zirrak:

Badger initially proves to be a tough nut to crack, but your relentless charm eventually seems to have some affect as she moves from putting up a gruff face and attempting to ignore you to cracking an occasional smile as the day wears on. Anything specific you want to try to find out from her?


Male Halfling Rogue (Pirate, Scout) 1

Gimlet in the ropes:

Gimlet shares stories that diminish his role as a slave, but go big on his times in the ropes.
Influence Ratline -> 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Gimlet:

"About time they added more halflings to this ship Gimlet. First that feisty cutie Rosie Cusswell and now you. Glad to have you up in the ropes with me. You seem like a right good chap!" Anything else you want to hear from Ratline?


HP 56/67, AC 23/18/15, F/R/W 10/9/10, At: +12 1d6+5, Init: +4, Per: +1

Dark and Dank in the Bilges:
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 I'm guessing not much else with that roll...

A smirk crossing his face as they find a bounty in the water, Raveneau offers to split the cash three ways with Ursion and Sandara. Claiming the leather and one of the maces Raveneau ponders "Might be worth keeping one of the thumpers squirreled away down here? Just in case we've a need and nothing to hand?"

For clarity - is there any prohibition against swabs carrying visible weaponry?


AC 12; HP 17/17; F+2, R+2, W+3 Init.+2, Perc+0

DM

Spoiler:
Atajay was surprised by the luck he had getting the turtles together. He brought me back to the kitchen, hoping to get some praise from the chef, who was nowhere to be found. While the turtles were cooking in a couple large vats of water, he takes the opportunity to search around the kitchen, looking for anything out of the ordinary that might not be missed, if the need would arise. If Fishguts is going to be drunk all the time, that's gonna make this much harder, dammit...

Atajay will take 20 a couple of times throuout the day, say three times on Perception checks, if that's okay.]


Human Druid (Aquatic) 1

Bilge:

Uriah grimaces and he moves about his task, barely able to focus and doing his task as well as he can, he casts about the bilge for anything else.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

I wonder what that skittering was earlier?

"Might be best to keep it all down here for now. I've the thought they'll not be found until we need them."


***INACTIVE*** Male Human Ranger/1 (skirmisher archetype)

Mains'l Crew:
With his and Gimlet's rolls, can Ursion use his diligence bonus to give Gimlet and Ratline more time to chat (and incidentally try to keep Tate out of earshot, in case there's something Ratline doesn't want to say in front of the dwarf)?


Raveneau and Uriah:

2d6 ⇒ (4, 2) = 6
Uriah also turns up a tanglefoot bag and a very fine looking handaxe in one of the crates where they have been protected from the dank water. He catches a glimpse of something moving in the webs, but it is elusive and doesn't show itself during this day.

Sandara adds, "Its up to you really. I've heard that things we happen across on the ship or buy from the store are ours within reason. Technically, I suppose its stealing, but since they wouldn't be tied to any of Grok's logs you should be ok." She rummages around in her pack for a moment. "Speaking of which, I think this is yours Uriah." She hands you your backpack. "Our elven friend here went and got himself bashed over the head with nothing, but at least you had a few things with you. I was able to get this from Grok. Got some for your friends too once I can get it to them without being too obvious."

Atajay:

No dice on take 20s. In this case, it is assumed to be a stressful environment. Even on a good day. You can search the kitchen with a roll. Other actions need to be taken as daytime actions. And, we'll need a cooking roll too unless you're going to risk the ire of the entire crew.

Ursion:

I'll allow you to take a daytime action since you didn't use the bonus in the rolls. Don't bother with an influence roll though, Gimlet has already improved him to Helpful. Please declare it before the rolls if possible since some days it could be the difference. I have no problem with you having conversation with Ratline separate from Tate. Generally the way I'm handling it is that you need to be in the vicinity (assigned to the same job) to be able to talk to or influence someone, but you're not assumed to be together all day long. So, you should be able to get the time you need.


***INACTIVE*** Male Human Ranger/1 (skirmisher archetype)

Pirate King:
I'm not sure that what I was trying to do would qualify as direct influencing; I was thinking more of arranging things so as to facilitate Gimlet's influence. Is there a way to do Aid Another on influence rolls?


Human Druid (Aquatic) 1

Bilge:

"Thank you Sandara. How were you able to get these? What is within reason? Not much else I've seen on this ship is reasonable."

Uriah slowly goes through the pack and takes inventory.

I assume armor and weapons are gone but the rest of it is present?

"I've found an interesting item here, a tanglefoot bag. I'll hang on to that, but if you want this axe Raven it looks as though it would serve you well. I am unable to look for magic on it today, most of my training was with inland water and not on a ship like this so I am at odds with myself."

The preceding statements are made over the course of cleaning the bilge, Uriah moving carefully about his task, although given the state of things a little extra vomit would most likely blend right in.

"Tell me Sandara, have you ever seen any spiders in here?"


GM Pirate:

I will ask about the men who confronted today and what their deal is. And try and hint around if there is anything "on the downlow" I can get involved in"


AC 12; HP 17/17; F+2, R+2, W+3 Init.+2, Perc+0

DM

Spoiler:
Gotcha...I will make my rolls here then. Can I do a search and still work diligently? I'm going to add the four in to my total, but it I cannot, then you can pull it back out.

Perception 1d20 ⇒ 14

Profession Turtle Souper 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Atajay sneaks a quick peek around the kitchen for anything inserting while he tries his best to put together a passable bowl of stew. Hw do you get turtles out of their shell anyway? Did Fishguts say you add a pinch of salt, or a pound of salt? Let's put the pound in...uh oh.


HP 56/67, AC 23/18/15, F/R/W 10/9/10, At: +12 1d6+5, Init: +4, Per: +1

Fetid Tide of Brackish Brine:
Raveneau nods a thanks to Ursion for the handaxe, taking it in hand and testing the edge "Aye, this will do nicely enough, I'll see if one of the others is wanting the mace." Regular handaxe, or MW?

He then takes the third mace and hides is in a specific spot in the NE corner of the bilges. Hidden from free view, but easy enough to get to if needed.

To Sandara "We'll pass the word on, I'm sure they'll be grateful."

Unless pressed by Quinn with more questions, Raveneau is done for the day/


Male Halfling Rogue (Pirate, Scout) 1

In the Ropes:
Gimlet is pleased to find that all of the existing members of the crew aren't out to stave in his head. "How did you end up on this tub? Did you walk aboard, or wake up in the hold like me?"

Gimlet will also inquire, "Any idea where we might be going?"

201 to 250 of 312 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Aaarh! Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life For Me! IC Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.