Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

5th Mendevian Crusade Group 1 (Inactive)

Game Master WesternWolf777


351 to 400 of 1,090 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

The dinosaurs hold no fear for Jin. He could easily fly if needed.
Right now they needed to die.
He rides his horse 5ft towards *2 and uses his slumber hex. Drawing his Scimitar as part of the move.
I will put them to sleep. Someone end them.

Will save vs Sleep DC19


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Kenan leads Tsonjin in the deep Grass while pulling his Bow out of the quiver. (Double move to C/D/39/40)

After challenging him, he fires an arrow at dinosaur #3

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


Waiting on Crissor.


I was thinking raptors and when I saw the pic...your evil good sir. :P

Crissor watches the dinos rip and tear at Sirhan and his horse. Hopeing to give the Oracle a chance he focuses his healing energy towards Sirhan, calling on Erastil's aid.

distance lay on hands, 2 uses of lay on hands to use it at up to 30 feet

3d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 6) = 18


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Cool that brings Sirhan to 23


Round 1
Initiative 23

Crissor calls on his divine magic to heal Sirhan.

Initiative 15

With heroic speed, Sigmund leaps to his feet and runs to the center of the group, channeling a burst of healing energy.

Initiative 11

Jin rides forward a short way and makes an arcane gesture at the closest dinosaur. His hand glows briefly with eldritch energy as the hex stuggles to affect the beast...

Will Save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

With a great exhalation of breath the beast slumps to the ground, asleep.

Initiative 8

Peitry dismounts and cast a warding spell on himself.

Initiative 5+

Kenan rides forward and fires an arrow at one of the dinosaurs. The missile deflects harmlessly off the thick hide on its back. (just a miss, not DR)

Initiative 5-

Sirhan is dropped to near death and healed back into the realm of the living in a matter of seconds.

Your go Sirhan.

Map


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Upon seeing the Dinosaur fall to his hex Jin calls, Kill the downed one!
CdG is a full round. Guys should get a pick. X4 Mod. Jin could drop it but better to drop the other dinos first!


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Crissor dismounts from the horse and moves has fast as he can to the downed creature. Bow in hand. "How long can you keep em' down?"he askes Jin.

I think that'd be a double move and do you want to roll the dismount, or me, DM?


You.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sorry was out late last night.

Sirhan feel like he was hit by a Dragon. Looking up and seeing the reptiles he starts a bit, while still prone he calls upon the Spirits of Steel healing himself.

Cure Serious Wounds 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 1, 6) + 6 = 20

Total HP: 43

Once Healed he gets up readying himself for an attack


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

ROUND 2:FIGHT!


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Ride

1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 1 = 16


Round 1
Initiative 5-

Sirhan heals himself and then stands up, provoking the dinosaur's ire.

Both casting and standing provoke AOOs, luckily for you he doesn't have combat reflexes.

AOO Talon 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Damage 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (1, 3) + 8 = 12

End of Round 1
---------------------
Begin Round 2

Initiative:
Dinos 29
Crissor 23
Sigmund 15
Jin 11
Peitry 8
Kenan 5+
Sirhan 5-

The first dinosaur leaps forward onto Peitry's horse, while his companion seeks to put Sirhan back on the ground.

#1 Talon on Horse1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Damage 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 4) + 8 = 17
#1 Talon on Horse1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
Damage 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 4) + 8 = 16
#1 Bite on Sigmund 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
#1 Claw on Sigmund 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
#1 Claw on Sigmund 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

#2 Talon on Sirhan1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
#2 Talon on Sirhan1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
#2 Bite on Sirhan1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
#2 Foreclaw on Sirhan1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
#2 Foreclaw on Sirhan1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Everyone can act now.

Map


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Criss should of been moved to K44 with that double move in round 1.

Crissor steps up and draws his bow, to kill the dino asleep on the ground, with one well placed arrow through the eye.

"Good night ugly"

5 foot step, coup de grace, auto hit, auto crit

damage

1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 12
1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 13
1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 11


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Jin turns and sees one of the dinosaurs has come within range.
He focuses his inner power and barks a Harsh arcane word at the creature attacking Sigmund. (#1)
Slumber DC19

Having done all he can. He urges his horse towards Sirhan another 5ft.
Go defensive. I'll drop him in a moment!


Crissor, you layed on hands (a standard) and dismounted with a failed quick dismount roll (a move). That was your whole round 1 turn. So you can change your round 2 action if you want.


Round 1, init 8.
AC 15 (17), touch 12, flat-footed 13, (+2 dex, +3 armor)
hp; 43/43
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8 (+10)

Spells Prepared:
CL 6, 7 evocation, DC 15 + spell level + 1 evocation. (* = Evocation, (*) = Cast)
Cantrips; At will. Detect Magic, Detect Undead, Disrupt Undead (1d6+2), Ray of Frost* (1d3+2)
1st; Burning Hands* (5d4+2 DC 18), Magic Missile x2, Mount(*), Protection from Evil, Shield (7 rds).
2nd; False Life, Flaming Sphere*, Rope Trick, Scorching Ray*(*) (2 rays, 4d6(+2to one)), See Invisibility, Shatter* (DC 18).
3rd; Dispel Magic, Fireball* (7d6+2, DC 19), Haste, Wind Wall* (80ft long, 35ft high, 8rnds, DC 19).

"Oh s%++!" Peitry cries out as the dinosaur decimates his summoned mount, watching it get torn apart and start to dissipate under the creatures claws he wonders if the thing is surprised at the disappearance of it's prey or just angered.

Waving his hands, gesturing and intoning Peirty points at the thing #1...

Arcane Spell Failure <10%: 1d100 ⇒ 52

..and two rays of burning flame shoot toward the thing.

Scorching Ray #1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9, Damage: 4d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 1, 1, 1) + 2 = 11
Scorching Ray #2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6, Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 1, 2) = 15

Edit; And then he moves off to the cover of his companions. I 45


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

Round 2, Init 15
Sigmund staggers for a second and almost falls. He summons the strength to fight on, readies his shield, steps backward, and unleashes another burst of valor.

Kill them before they rend us to pieces!

Ready shield (move), 5 ft step to H46, Channel Valor: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 3) = 9/2=4 HP healed, +2 AC & charge attack for 1 round.

Status & Spells:

Hands: Empty&Shield
AC 22 T 12 FF 22 (+7 armor, +3 shield, +2 sacred)
HP 8/45

Channel Energy 4/6
Touch of Glory 8/8
Touch of Good 8/8

Spells. CL 6. DC 15/16/17/18. Conc +11. * = cast.
0) create water, detect magic, light, stabilize
1) bless, divine favor (d), hide from undead, sanctuary, weapons against evil (x2)
2) bless weapon (d), consecrate, remove paralysis, spear of purity, spiritual weapon
3) archon's aura, searing light, heroism (d), magic circle versus evil


Ooh, I forgot the +2 AC when working out the attacks on Sirhan. So you didn't get hit by the foreclaw Sirhan.


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

Here's hoping that versatility channeling, (and not just my backstory) can save us in the wastes!


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Kenan fires two additional arrows at dinosaur #3, aiming very conscientious (Both with Perfect Strike)

Arrow 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22, 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Arrow 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28, 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23 Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan makes a 5ft shift toward the Dinosaur that just hit him and swings and bites hoping he gets cause some sort of damage.

31 HP

Long Sword 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Long sword Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Bite 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Bite Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Alright that's my mistake as far as rounds go. Scratch the above then

Crissor draws his bow, while moving towards the sleeping dino, seeing Sirhan still in a great deal of trouble he fires his bow at the creature (dino 3)

move to L44, attack dino 3

attack
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

damage
1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 9


Round 2
Initiative 23

Crissor moves forward, and fires his bow. His arrow misses the dinosaur.

Initiative 15

Sigmund steps back and channels another burst of empowering energy over the group.

Initiative 11

Jin invokes his curse of slumber on the dinosaur near Sigmund.

Will save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

It falls to the ground with a thud, fast asleep.

Initiative 8

Assuming you change targets to #3

Peitry's fiery rays streak towards the last awake dinosaur, but it leaps nimbly over them. Hissing in his direction.

Initiative 5+

Kenan sends two arrows streaking towards the raptor just as it lands. Both strike the beast, but only one penetrates its scaly hide. (One hit, one miss).

Initiative 5-

Sirhan's longsword bites into the beast's flesh.

End of Round 2
---------------------
Begin Round 3

Dinos 29
Crissor 23
Sigmund 15
Jin 11
Peitry 8
Kenan 5+
Sirhan 5-

Initiative 29

The dinosaur lashes out at Sirhan repeatedly with tooth and claw.

#3 Bite on Sirhan 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
#3 Talon on Sirhan 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
#3 Talon on Sirhan 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
#3 Foreclaw on Sirhan 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
#3 Foreclaw on Sirhan 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

The blows all bounce harmlessly off his heavily armored form, the glowing light of Sigmund's blessing crackling and snapping as it aids him.

Everyone can act.

Map


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Two down, one left. Do you intend to use ME at all in this fight?
You are for killing Demons, my shadow, and you are one of Many gifts the Angel has bestowed me. So no.
Hymph! At least their is logic in what you say. Perhaps you could have indulged me in your match with the fighter woman?
Only if I had wanted to kill her, Mighty Dur Dagnir.

Jin hopes fortune continues to favor them this day. They were getting through the battle well, but they had already lost mounts and two of his allies had come to considerable harm.
SLUMBER DC19
With his curse assailing the mind of the last dinosaur, the elf calls, Keep your guard up. Kill the sleeper.


Round 3, init 8.
AC 15 (19), touch 12, flat-footed 13, (+2 dex, +3 armor)
hp; 43/43
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8 (+10)

Spells Prepared:
:
CL 6, 7 evocation, DC 15 + spell level + 1 evocation. (* = Evocation, (*) = Cast)
Cantrips; At will. Detect Magic, Detect Undead, Disrupt Undead (1d6+2), Ray of Frost* (1d3+2)
1st; Burning Hands* (5d4+2 DC 18), Magic Missile x2, Mount(*), Protection from Evil, Shield (7 rds).
2nd; False Life, Flaming Sphere*, Rope Trick, Scorching Ray*(*) (2 rays, 4d6(+2to one)), See Invisibility, Shatter* (DC 18).
3rd; Dispel Magic, Fireball* (7d6+2, DC 19), Haste, Wind Wall* (80ft long, 35ft high, 8rnds, DC 19).

Seeing the lizards fall over sleeping Peitry opts to hold his magic 'till Jin has had a chance to try his hex on the last one, if the magic fails Peitry will cast magic missile on the last one in an attempt to help bring it down.

If it's still standing on his turn, Cast Magic Missile.

Arcane Spell failure <10%: 1d100 ⇒ 97

Magic Missile: 4d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 4) + 4 + 2 = 19


Btw, Yay! To versitile channeling!


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

It's a great way to keep channel useful when the healing doesn't keep up anymore


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

Round 3, Init 15
Hands: Empty&Shield
AC 20 T 10 FF 20
HP 8/45

Spells:

Channel Energy 4/6
Touch of Glory 8/8
Touch of Good 7/8

Spells. CL 6. DC 15/16/17/18. Conc +11. * = cast.
0) create water, detect magic, light, stabilize
1) bless, divine favor (d), hide from undead, sanctuary, weapons against evil (x2)
2) bless weapon (d), consecrate, remove paralysis, spear of purity, spiritual weapon
3) archon's aura, searing light, heroism (d), magic circle versus evil

Sigmund advances cautiously westward(J43), and calls forth magestic sparks of white and gold to his fingertips. He waves his hand across Sirhan's shoulders and the motes fly outward, briefly forming a pair of wings before settling into a sparkling mantle on his back (+3 sacred bonus to attacks, skills, checks, and saves for 1round).

Guide his hand, mighty Inheritor, that he may cut our enemies low.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan feels the surge of the Divine rush fill him, he grins and strikes at the Reptile.

31 HP

Long Sword 1d20 + 11 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 3 = 29

Long sword Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Bite 1d20 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 3 = 24

Bite Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Now I can coup de grace this dino. ^vv^

Crissor grunts in annoyance as the dino he shot at was unfazed. Still he went in this direction for a reason and had no intention of letting a beast like this get back up.

"By Erastil I send you on to a more restful place."

5 foot step, coup de grace, auto hit, auto crit

damage

1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 11
1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 8
1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 8


Just waiting on Kenan now.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

If the dinosaur #3 is not sleeping:
Kenan fires two additional arrows at dinosaur #3, aiming the first shot carefully:

Arrow 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17, 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14, Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Arrow 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16, Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

If the dinosaur #3 is sleeping:
Kenan leads Tsonjin to dinosaur #3 (Double Move) and fires an Arrow right through one eye. CdG

Damage: 3d8 + 30 ⇒ (1, 8, 2) + 30 = 41


Initiative 23

Crissor fires an arrow into the reptile's eye, dealing massive damage and waking it up.

Initiative 15

Sigmund moves forward and casts a spell on Sirhan.

Initiative 11

Jin attempts to work his curse on the final Dino.

Will Save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

It slumps to the ground joining its companions.

Initiative 8

Peitry throws some magic missles at #2, as it's the only awake dino.

Initiative 5+

Kenan puts down #3 like a rabid dog. It's massive scaly form twitches a couple times like a poorly operated marionette before it lies still in the grass.

Initiative 5-

Sirhan steps over to the magic missiled raptor and hacks through most of it's neck with a longsword blow. Seeing the job's not quite finished he bites savagely through the remaining flap of skin and the lizard's head hits the dirt.

With the last dino asleep, I'm going to call this combat. It will easily go down. Everyone gets 1,200 XP.

What's next? Let me know when you're ready and we can continue the journey.


Healing and continuing. I'm full health and rearing to go though I'll need to summon another mount using the pp, Jin can use it to summon another and the last party to be without a mount can double up with someone.


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

I'm still pretty badly wounded. 8/45. I think Sirhan is also still pretty hurt. I'd prefer to save my channels for combat since they only heal for half. I have all my spells but I don't know if we'll need them tonight. I'll use a few low level ones. So, Sirhan and I are without mounts. Well need to double up. I think I'll ride with my shield out from now on.

Sirhan, my earlier jest was ill humor. Truly, our mounts were bait. They saved our lives, though it cost them thiers. Owl's gotten jittery around wolves before. Those predators are truly terrifying, to mask their scent from him. Let me salvage my rations and we can go.

Sigmund kneels by Owl and says his farewells. He unties his backpack, transfers rations from a saddlebag over, and stands, brushing dirt from his knees.

Spontaneous CLW x2: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (2, 4) + 10 = 16 =24/45

Let's go. Not even these foul creatures can stop us. We're on a mission from God.

Spells:

Channel Energy 4/6
Touch of Glory 8/8
Touch of Good 7/8

Spells. CL 6. DC 15/16/17/18. Conc +11. * = cast.
0) create water, detect magic, light, stabilize
1) bless, divine favor (d), *hide from undead, sanctuary, *weapons against evil (x2)
2) bless weapon (d), consecrate, remove paralysis, spear of purity, spiritual weapon
3) archon's aura, searing light, heroism (d), magic circle versus evil


Next up; Wand of Cure Light Wounds? Seriously though, I'm taking craft wand next level.

"Err... You sure buddy? You still look a little beat up."


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

You speak true, Master Valzarion

Spontaneous CSW on Sirhan: 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (7, 6, 1) + 6 = 20
Spontaneous CLW on Sirhan: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8=59/63
Spontaneous CMW on myself: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 3) + 6 = 14=38/43

Spells:

Spells. CL 6. DC 15/16/17/18. Conc +11. * = cast.
0) create water, detect magic, light, stabilize
1) *bless, divine favor (d), *hide from undead, sanctuary, *weapons against evil (x2)
2) bless weapon (d),* consecrate, remove paralysis, spear of purity, spiritual weapon
3) archon's aura, *searing light, heroism (d), magic circle versus evil


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

i have healing let us not waste the wand yet

Sirhan walks over to Sigmund "I am glad to have bought Bait and will again if it saves my life, his small cost does not compare. he looks at Sigmund's wounds " Let me take care of those for you."

Cure Light Wounds on Sigmund 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Cure light wounds on Sirhan 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

you beat me to the heal


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

Actually, I don't think its a bad thing to have us fully healed at all.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

i don't either not when one well rolled attack almost took us down.


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

Agreed. Next time we return to the Keep, I am going to get some hounds from the kennels. They might be able to warn us next time. And though I will miss Owl, I would miss myself more.


Onwards brave crusaders?


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

I'm ready. Will ride double with Pietry, so Sirhan can still be vanguard


Cool.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

These animals bear a VERY large ripping fore law on each foot. Let's remove those claws for our bounties and go then. Do not forget friends, I carry a fully charged wand of Infernal Healing. The spell focus that went into the wand was....unpleasant, but I think of it as turning evil against itself.
It's a garaunteed 10hp per charge.Better than CLW


Jin; Cool.

"We should probably salvage your saddle as well Sigmund."

Ready to keep going. Pearl of Power used by Peitry and Jin to summon two more mounts, Peitry and Sigmund ride double. Still heading toward the keep.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan walks to his fallen horse looking to see if any of the meat could be salvaged. then gathers his saddle bags. "Do we take trophies from these creatures. They didn't seem to be fiendish"


Peitry points at Jin, "He's on it but, sure, help him so we can get out of here faster."


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

not sure how I missed the first line of Jin's Post.

Sirhan Kneels down next to the one covered in his blood and cutting off the the talons giving one to Jin and keeping the other for himself it might be useful.

351 to 400 of 1,090 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / 5th Mendevian Crusade Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.