Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

5th Mendevian Crusade Group 1 (Inactive)

Game Master WesternWolf777


201 to 250 of 1,090 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Camp Map

Go ahead and describe your location on the map, and whether you're sleeping/watching. Also inside or outside the rope trick.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

R21 would afford a good high point for the watch to have an all round view with the rope trick and horses in the center of the rock cluster providing protection from view by wandering creatures. If everybody is happy with that. Jin would be on his stomach at R21 overlooking the surrounding area. Laying down so he doesn't siloute himself against the moonlight for creatures with Darkvision.


Looks like we landed on Mars ;P
I agree with Jin, gather the horses into the area surrounded by rocks (I-N 17 to I-N 22) though Peitry's mount spell should have dismissed by now. Cast rope trick in L 20, 5 ft. off the ground. I say first watch by one, second watch by two and last watch by two as well, the ring takes a week to attune so Peitry is still out for 8 hrs straight to memorize spells. Maybe making camp on the ground might be in order, with the rope trick pocket a place to sleep while watches are on the ground? Could set up two watchers, one by the campfire (yes, as bait) and one hidden on the stones?

Shrugging Peitry slides the ring onto his finger as he's handed it though you notice that he inspects the ring with great interrest from time to time during the remeinder of the day.

Finding a sutable place to camp for the night Peitry shrugs of his coat before casting the Rope Trick spell again, making a rope appear from the ground and making it climb five feet into the air where it's end seems to disapear.

Smiling softly at the gathered party Peitry makes his way up the rope and disapears at it's end. Entering the pocket dimension Peitry makes himself comfortable and eats some rations before bedding down to sleep, trusting in the others to keep the watch.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Are we actively trying to get encountered while we rest? A campfire under nightvision can.be seen for over a KM on a dark night. If we wish to not be encountered, a 0 light policy would be better. Don't mind either way, but getting contacted at night is more dangerous. Members need to waste rounds putting armor on etc.


male dwarf ranger/6

I will take a watch when the night is fully upon us, I dont know how much I like the campfire idea, why not just not have it, it serves no reason other than ta shout hey were over here looking around not sure of the others reaction. Hey jin need some company this evening? I and tris will take a watch with ye. If ya be wantin the company

dm:
Where is my animal companion? tris the wolf?


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Another 2 pairs of eyes would be welcome Rogarson. The company will improve security and help keep me alert. Thank-you.


Sorry Rogarson, I totally forgot him. Adding him now.

I updated the map is this acceptable to everyone?


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Yes


male dwarf ranger/6

looks good to me and dont worry about forgetting

aye two on watch always helps a little bit


Yup


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

"With my darkvision I can take the next watch after Rogarson."

Crissor offers as strecthes and gets ready to camp out.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

"I can pull one of the night shifts as well." he then starts getting his gear off his horse.


Rogarson's watch passes uneventfully, and he goes into the rope trick to get some sleep. Crissor comes out to replace him, scrambling up the rock to sit next to Jin. The cold mists of the night before have returned making visibility very poor. As obscuring mist, everywhere. Effects listed on the map.

Perception Crissor 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Perception Jin 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Both Jin and Crissor hear clucking noises and the horses neighing.

DM Rolls:

Crissor:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Jin:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Kenan:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Peitry:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Rogarson:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Sirhan:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
???:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 1d4 ⇒ 3 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 1d4 ⇒ 1

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 1d4 ⇒ 3
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 1d4 ⇒ 1
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 1d4 ⇒ 2
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20 1d4 ⇒ 4

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 1d4 ⇒ 3
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 1d4 ⇒ 3

Initiative:
Petry 22
Sirhan 21
Kenan 17
Crissor 11
Rogarson 10
Jin 8
??? 7

Begin Round 1

Those of you in the rope trick (everyone but Crissor and Jin) can't hear anything, and even if you were awake looking through the window all you see is mist. So you have no idea what's going on yet. Because of that we'll assume you are all delaying. Don't forget that putting on armor also takes time. Crissor, you first.

Map


male dwarf ranger/6

would like to point out I sleep in my armour because of the endurance feet there is no reason not to.


Noted Rogarson.


I stated earlyer that Peitry shrugged of his coat but that was mostly just for fluff as he's wearing light armor wich doesn't incurr fatigue for sleeping in it. I'm good either way though.


Light armor is fine, as you can sleep in it. But anything heavier than that is assumed to be taken off unless you have a feat or ability that allows otherwise.


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

I am always armed and armored when on watch

Crissor pulls out his greatsword and looks over to Jin "Did you hear what I heard?" he askes and moves toward the sound cautiously.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Jin attempts to find a foe with active magical defenses by casting detect.Magic.
He remains still while moving his head around and listens for foes.

Perception1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32


@ Crissor - Of course, I was referring to the sleepers.

Forgot to mention, the squares with the pebbles are difficult terrain.

Round 1
Initiative 22

ZZZzzzzz

Initiative 21

Crissor moves over to the edge of the rock and climbs down, heading for the horses.

Climb check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Initiative 17-10

Zzzzzzzzz

Initiative 8

Jin scans the misty darkness with his magic, but can't see anything out of the ordinary. He can clearly hear the horses straining against their ropes and knickering in fear. As well as continued clucking as if from many chickens.

Initiative 7

The horse can be heard again screaming in terror.

Attack 1 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Attack 2 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Attack 3 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Damage 3 1d4 ⇒ 4 and 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 1d4 ⇒ 3

Attack 4 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Damage 4 1d4 ⇒ 3 and 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Attack 5 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Damage 5 1d4 ⇒ 4 and 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Attack 6 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Damage 6 1d4 ⇒ 4 and 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

End of Round 1
---------------------
Begin Round 2

Crissor you're up again. I would suggest alerting the rest of the party to what's going on.

Map


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

At a big Rugby game so posting now.

Jin hears the horse scream and activates his Flight hex then flies direct towards the sound of the horse, (L21)keeping 5ft of the ground to gain higher ground advantage and to keep his orientation while avoiding the difficult terrain.


Round 1, Initiative 22

"ZZZZ..zzzzzZZZ... ..zzzZZZZzzzz...ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz...."

Round 2, Initiative 22

"ZZZZ..zzzzzZZZ... ..zzzZZZZzzzz...ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz...."

Gota love that roleplay ;)


:P


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

NRL: Cowboys 33 def Broncos 16. Kick a$$


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

If they can hear me without spending time going into the space...

Crissor gives a loud cry up towards the rope. "Wake up, something is attacking the horses! Get up now! " He snarls out letting some of his gnoll heritage show in the harshness of his voice. He then continues to the horses greatsword held ready to strike.

If I have to climb into the space, same words, and tone of voice.


Round 2
Initiative 22

Zzzzzzzz

Initiative 21

ZzzzZzzzz

Initiative 17

ZzzzzzZZzzzz

Initiative 11

Crissor runs over, sticks his head into the Rope Trick and yells at everyone to wake up, then continues on towards the horses. He can now see the horses straining against their lines and can hear multiple somethings snapping at their heels, though he can't make them out through the mist.

Rogarson, you're up.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Tsonjin (Kenan's Horse) Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Tsonjin will defend himself with his hooves and his bite against his attackers

Round 1:
Hoove 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Hoove 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21 Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Round 2:
Hoove 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Hoove 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Can you tell me if my horse was hit?


You have no way of knowing without an empathic bond or something, sorry. I will however take his attacks into consideration.

Miss Chances:1d100 ⇒ 721d100 ⇒ 191d100 ⇒ 921d100 ⇒ 461d100 ⇒ 541d100 ⇒ 66


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Do I see anything from my new position?


male dwarf ranger/6

what is going on? rushing to the horses trying to
make sense of what's going on

Perception check 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21


Well, you haven't technically moved yet as we're still waiting on Rogarson. I'm gonna go ahead and DMPC him for this round though, as he really only has one option.

Round 2
Initiative 10

Rogarson grabs his shield and kukri, and calling his wolf to heel climbs down the rope and heads for the horses.

Initiative 8

Jin flies over near the horses, but he still can't make out what's going on.

Initiative 7

More screaming and clucking from the horse line. Crissor and Rogarson can see the horses right in front of them shying away from something snapping at their heels.

Attack 1 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Attack 2 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
Attack 3 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 3 and 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 1d4 ⇒ 2
Attack 4 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 1 and 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Attack 5 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 and 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Attack 6 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 and 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 1d4 ⇒ 2

End of Round 2
---------------------
Begin Round 3

Petry 22
Sirhan 21
Kenan 17
Crissor 11
Rogarson 10
Jin 8
??? 7

Peitry, you're up.

Map


Yay.

Round 3, initiative 22

Rising with a stratled snort Peitry looks around in confusion as he struggles to rise from his bedding, seeing Rogarson disapear down the dimensional hole with a shout he hurries, hands and knees, over to the hole. Seeing nothing but mist he sighs before grabbing the rope and swinging down.

Not sure how many actions that is, climbing is a move action but did I have to move any to get to the rope? If no Peitry will cast haste.
Arcane spell failure 10%; 1d100 ⇒ 54

Spells prepared:
CL 6, 7 evocation, DC 15 + spell level + 1 evocation. (*=Evocation, (**) = Cast)
Cantrips; 4 At will. Detect Magic, Detect Undead, Ray of Frost* (1d3+2), Read Magic
1st 5+1; Burning Hands* (5d4+2 DC 18), Endure Elements x4(** all), Mount(**).
2nd 5+1; Endure Elements x2(** all), False Life, Rope Trick, Scorching Ray* (2 rays, 4d6(+2 to one))(**), Shatter* (DC 18).
3rd 3+1; Dispel Magic, Fireball (7d6+2, DC 19)(**), Haste(**), Wind Wall* (80ft long, 35ft high, 8rnds, DC 19).


male dwarf ranger/6

sorry about the late reply but I did post when I make it down to the horses I will engage a melee target with a shield bash hopefully bullrushing him into a wall to knock hi
Prone


Actually I think we're waiting for everybody but the GM atm...


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

I'm here!!


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sorry RL hitting me with a Earthbreaker

Sirhan grumbles as woken up reaching for his armor and take the round to get it on.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Round 3 Initiative 17
Kenan wakes up and gets on his feet. After taking his weapons lying next to him, he jumps out of the rope trick and runs to Tsonjin.

Round 3 Initiative 10
Tsonjin tries to defend himself against his attackers:
Hoove 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 44 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Hoove 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 100 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15 Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 58 Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Round 3
Initiative 22

Peitry casts haste on the party still inside the rope trick, then swings down to see what's going on.

Initiative 21

Sirhan dons his armor.

Initiative 17

Tsonjin is just gonna act on your initiative.

Kenan manages to get over to Tsojin, and to his relief sees that he's still standing.

Crissor you're up, also gonna need an action from Jin.


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Crissor moves to the horses looking for whatever could be attacking them, his sword held up ready to defend them for as long as it takes.

If it helps Perception

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Crissor steps past Rogarson's wolf and sees two small lizard rooster demon things snapping at the horses. Feel free to take your attack if you want. Don't forget the 20% miss chance.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Hovering Just above Jin closes on the noise of combat to find his foes. He moves over and down to Flank with Crissor and swift enchants Dur Dagnir (now a +4 blade) and attacks

2 handed Flank, PA, Higher Ground1d20 + 12 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 26
2 Hand PA Damage1d6 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 6 = 17

Miss chance 0-20=Miss1d100 ⇒ 60


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Alrighty attacking

Crissor swipes his greatsword down at one of the small creatures.

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

2d6 - 1 + 3 ⇒ (6, 5) - 1 + 3 = 13

1d100 ⇒ 5

Crit confirm
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

extra damage

2d6 - 1 + 3 ⇒ (5, 5) - 1 + 3 = 12

Okay that's irony...roll a crit, and roll low for the fog *headdesk*


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Knowledge: Planes. Want to id if the creatures have the Fiendish template or are true demons1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Also, how early in the night is this? Jin took first rest before taking the rest of the nights watch. If you want me to change spell selection as soon as I wake up or do it at first light with everyone else?


Jin - They appear to have some fiendish traits, but you don't recognize them as any demon you know of. As for spell selection, pick one and stick with it. Long as it's the same way every day I don't care.

Round 3
Initiative 11

Crissor swings and misses.

Initiative 10

Rogarson and his wolf move around to support Crissor. As the wolf moves through the tight space the small avian fiend takes a bite at it.

AOO 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 and DC 14 fort save. Speaking of which your wolf's HP should be 39 (4.5*6+12). None of its saves are listed, neither are its CMB or CMD. Or its attack bonus. -smacks head-
Wolf Fort save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 1 and 1d4 ⇒ 3 Dexterity damage

Wolf attack on #6 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 Miss
Rogarson shield bash on #6 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 Miss

Initiative 8

Jin flies over to the hubbub and slices into the thus far elusive fowl, drawing first blood.

Initiative 7

The seen and unseen bird things go to work, snapping viciously at anything near them.

Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 Fort 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 2 and 1d4 ⇒ 2

Attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 Fort 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4 and 1d4 ⇒ 1

Attack #5 on Wolf 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Wolf Fort save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4

Attack #6 on Wolf 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Wolf Fort save 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage 1d4 ⇒ 2

End of Round 3
---------------------
Begin Round 4

Petry 22
Sirhan 21
Kenan 17
Crissor 11
Rogarson 10
Jin 8
Chickens 7

Map


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

OK. I'll run with taking the first watch and renewing my spells at sunrise. That way I can coordinate with Peitry.

Jin continues to assault his bird. This time he charges Spell strikes with his blade
2 hand Spellstrike SG, Flanking, PA, Higher Ground1d20 + 12 + 2 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 12 + 2 - 2 + 1 = 27
2 hand PA Damage1d6 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 6 = 18
Shocking Grasp Damage5d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 3, 1, 1) = 7

Concentration check, cast defensively1d20 + 6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 6 + 2 = 29
Concealment. 0-20=Miss1d100 ⇒ 35

He successfully gets the spell off and Hits the bird hard with his electricly charged blade.
If that is sufficient to kill it he Flys up and across to avoid an attack and bringing himself to flank with the other bird.


Round 4, initiative 22

Spells:
CL 6, 7 evocation, DC 15 + spell level + 1 evocation. (*=Evocation, (**) = Cast)
Cantrips; 4 At will. Detect Magic, Detect Undead, Ray of Frost* (1d3+2), Read Magic
1st 5+1; Burning Hands* (5d4+2 DC 18), Endure Elements x4(** all), Mount(**).
2nd 5+1; Endure Elements x2(** all), False Life, Rope Trick(**), Scorching Ray* (2 rays, 4d6(+2 to one))(**), Shatter* (DC 18).
3rd 3+1; Dispel Magic, Fireball (7d6+2, DC 19)(**), Haste(**), Wind Wall* (80ft long, 35ft high, 8rnds, DC 19)(**).

Peitry stares into the mist in frustration, annoyed at not seeing anything. Rolling his sleeves and shaking his head he intones and gestures as you've noticed he's wont to do.

Casting Windwall going from I-11 to I-17, up to H-17 and back to H-12, up to G-12 to G-14.
spell failure <10%; 1d100 ⇒ 68

The wind rises and pulls on Peitry's hair and coat as it seems to rise straight up out from the ground with severe force, beginning a ways off to his left and passing into the line of horses and snaking back to crawl up the nearest hill a wall of heavy wind rises in front of Peitry.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Round 4 Initiative 17

Kenan cycles Tsonjin and searches for enemies in the back of the horses.

Movement Action: Walk up to 60ft
Climb if needed: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14 1d100 ⇒ 99 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Tsonjin tries to defend himself against his attackers:

Hoove 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 24 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Hoove 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 6 Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 100 Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

I am assuming the green thing is the rope trick

Sirhan exits the portal drawing his sword and shield moving through where the horse once stood to move close to the demon Rooster in battle with Jin.(H20) Sirhan moved 25 feet

with the moving do I get the Second Attack for Haste

Attack Long Sword 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

Damage Long Sword 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Do those of you without darkvision have light sources? If not you are blind, it's the middle of the night.

Round 4
Initiative 22

Peitry raises his hands and chants the wind forth from the ground, the rushing torrent of air pushes back the mists in the area where it is blowing. To those whose eyes can pierce the darkness, it reveals three small chicken lizard demon things. Several bite wounds can also be seen on the horses' flanks, some of them with the flesh turned to stone around them.

Initiative 21

You only get the second attack if you take a full attack, so no. Also, I'm assuming that since he would get an AOO from #4 from running past it that he'll stop when he sees it, and attack #4 instead.

Sirhan exits the rope trick and runs towards the sounds of combat. He comes upon one of the devil fowl in the mists, and chops into it with his blade. The strike does damage, but not as much as it should have.

Initiative 17

Kenan stumbles forward blindly past Peitry, desperate to aid his faithful mount. He almost bumps into one of the creatures, and lashes out at it with a viscous kick, but misses in the darkness. Tsonjin joins his master in kicking at the avian fiends, his bite connecting.

Not gonna make you roll acrobatics to not prone since I forgot to the first round, but until you get some light 50% miss chances.

Crissor, you're up. Then also need Rogarson.

Map


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Kenan has a miners lantern with continual flame.

201 to 250 of 1,090 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / 5th Mendevian Crusade Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.