Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

5th Mendevian Crusade Group 1 (Inactive)

Game Master WesternWolf777


151 to 200 of 1,090 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Round 2
Initiative 21

Sirhan struggles with his horse.

Initiative 11

Kenan fires an arrow at the still awake bird

Bows are times three crit so damage should be 1d8 + 33 ⇒ (5) + 33 = 38

The arrow strikes it right in the eye, exploding out the opposite side of the bird's head, and taking most of its grey matter with it. The avian flops onto the ground, dead. He fires two more at the flying bird, but misses.

Initiative 10+

Zzzzzzzz.

Rogarson you're up.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

If the bird comes within 30ft before my turn, trigger readied slumber from last round. Posting possible round 2 for later.

Option 1: If the bird is still airborne:Jin, bow in hand notes with relief, the skill of the cavalier.
Let's see if my own shooting is as true Keenan.

What are you doing? You are no archer. Let's fly up there at meet the creature head on.
Two of the birds are down, we have 2 dedicated archers and if we close, we will be in their way. We are here to kill demons, not grandstand.

Longbow attack1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Damage1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

OPTION 2-If the bird triggered and failed vs slumber
Seeing the bird pass out and crash to the ground and wake up from the impact (falling damage?) Jin acts decisively.
He drops his Bow and charges the prone Bird. Drawing the mighty Dur Dagnir as part of the action and Chops down with the Magical Blade.

2 handed attack, Charge, Power Attack1d20 + 10 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 - 2 = 22
Damage1d6 + 6 + 2 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 + 6 = 16


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

What's up?


Weekends are slow for a lot of games, and Rogarson's up.


Sorry for the delay folks. Rogarson is taking too long, DMPCing him this round.

Initiative 10-

Ride check to control mount 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Roagarson struggles to control his panicing horse.

Initiative 9

Seeing the bird is still airborne, Jin fires a well aimed arrow at it. The shaft slices along its ribs as it swoops through the air, eliciting an angry shriek from the beast.

Initiative 6

The flying bird banks swiftly and dives at Sirhan.

Attack (charge) 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26 and Trip1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
Damage 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

It snatches him from his horse, and slams him into the ground with it's serrated beak, landing a few feet away from the horse.

Peitry, your go.

Map


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Jin calls as the bird finally lands, Keep it Grounded!


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

having the wind knocked out of him as he hits the ground. "I shall do my best using my body as an anchor." a pained laugh comes from Sirhan


DM; Peitry's knowledge roll wasn't enough to identify it's resistances or weakneses was it?

Round 2, initiative 5
AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13
hp; 43/43
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8
Buffs/Effects; Endure Elements

Peitry waves his arms and intones again from his still stationary horse, surprisingly calm for being so close to the fiendish bird he lock his eyes on it and points....

Arcane Spell Failure 10%, casting scorching ray; 1d100 ⇒ 98
Caster level check; 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Ranged Touch (into melee) 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 4 = 12 for 4d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 5, 1, 2) + 2 = 14
Ranged Touch (into melee) 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 4 = 9 for 4d6 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1, 6, 6) + 2 = 17

And two rays of burning fire shoot out in rapid succession toward the bird.


No it wasn't enough, you barely identified it as a half-fiend :P

Round 2
Initiative 5

The bird waits until both beams are about to hit it and then ducks, and begins laughing maniacally and staring at Peitry.

End of Round 2
---------------------
Begin Round 3

Crissor 24
Sirhan 21
Kenan 11
Birds 10+
Rogarson 10-
Jin 9
Pinky 6
Peitry 5

Map

Crissor, sirhan, kenan you're up.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Wow! This bird kicks a$$


Male Human Producer of hot air (sometimes cold air too)

Let's see if this makes you laugh too!

Kenan challenges the bird and lets 3 arrows flight.

Arrow1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Arrow2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Arrow3: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Confirm Arrow1: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16 Damage if Crit: 3d8 + 30 ⇒ (3, 3, 4) + 30 = 40
Confirm Arrow2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 Damage if Crit: 3d8 + 30 ⇒ (2, 5, 3) + 30 = 40

Outch


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

"I knew we should of just walked...hold still Logano." Crissor huffs at his horse, and gives it a pat along it's neck and then prepares to strike the last remaining bird.

attack

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

damage
1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7

ride

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan gets up from being prone (as his move action & the bird gets an aoo if in range.)

Sirhan then curses the bird shooting the arm of his robe at the bird as it grows it turns into metal.

Steel Scarf 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Steel Scarf 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Confirm 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Confirm damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP
Crissor Salem wrote:

"I knew we should of just walked...hold still Logano." Crissor huffs at his horse, and gives it a pat along it's neck and then prepares to strike the last remaining bird.

attack

1d20 + 12

damage
1d8 + 3 + 1

ride

1d20 + 3

If Kenan killed the half fiend just CdG the sleeping bird. OR we can try to tame it as a Mount. Kenan has EXPERT TRAINER


Round 3
Initiative 24

Crissor launches an arrow into the bird while it is still laughing. It shuts up with a squawk.

Initiative 21

As Sirhan stands up the bird bites at him again.

AOO 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 Miss

His steel sleeve slices a thin furrow of feathers and flesh along the bird's spine as it ducks, eliciting more squawking.

Initiative 11

Kenan's first arrow lands solidly in the bird's chest, penetrating several inches. As the bird lowers his head to tear the arrow from its chest, he gives Kenan the perfect shot. His second arrow enters through its right eye and exits through the left. splattering bright blue brain matter all over the bird's magnificent plumage. It crumples slowly to the ground with one last "Harr harrr harrrrrr...."

You guys can decide what to do with the other one. You can easily kill it, or attempt to do something else with it. In any case combat is over.

Everybody gets 1550 XP and may act freely. (Includes XP I forgot from before with the hellknights).


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Well that was decent teamwork. Kenan, care to turn that sleeping bird into a beast of burden or shall we kill it while it sleeps. We have about 4 minutes before it wakes.


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

"Considering the nature of these creatures and I think it would be safer to put it out of it's misery now, rather then give it the chance to attack one of us." Crissor sheathes his bow and sighs, ready to dismount, and use his greatsword to do the deed.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan catches his horse before it runs away and kicks the bird at his feet. "Foul creatures, should be put down. So it doesn't cause more harm to fellow travelers."

if someone want it as a mount or an animal companion I have no issues with it, Sirhan might after he got hit and damaged his pride getting knock from his horse.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

I don't have any interest in this bird. But if someone of you wants to ride it, I can support him at taming it.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

I am not too worried, but it may be worth something. And my horse is dead. I have a scroll of mount but it is only good for 2 hours. I can cast it in the mourning to get 12 hours riding. Perhaps it could be blindfolded and broken later. Such exotic mounts command high prices I am told. But if the risk is too great... what do you think Kenan?


Remember the birds detected as evil. Not that you can't have an evil mount, just saying.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

This bird is tainted by the evil of this place. You should not ride it.
The land itself poisons the creature? Very well

Jin Draws his Heavy Pick and Coupe de Grace's the bird (Max damage x4 Crit).

Better to not take the chance then. I am not heavy if someone has room on their horse. Or I can ride my scroll mount for 2 hours, then walk. But I cannot prepare the spell properly until morning

Jin replaces all his weapons.
Shall we be moving now


male dwarf ranger/6

(sorry about the wait everyone got caught up in the long weekend family coming in from out of town my apologies ty for DMPC for every one else) Aye ya great winged devil *watches as jin does the deed* well shall we be off then?


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

That went well. Fate HAS blessed us with competent allies, it seems
Mercifully, it is about time we had some goodluck, my shadow

We shall


Peitry eyes the dead bird with a sour expression on his face and smoke rising from his index finger pointed in the air, 'No bloody bird should be that fast, it's just unnatural!' Waking from his stupor by Jin driving a pick through the last birds brain he sighs. "I wonder if the plumage would be worth anything?" he muses aloud.

Appraise 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

"Would one of you rangers take a look around and see if these things had a nest, might be some bones who's decendants might appreciate news and their, eeh... valuables."


Remember Sir Brensen offered to reward you for slaying creatures in the Wound if you bring him back trophies.


male dwarf ranger/6

rolling survival to look for a nest

Survival 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

aye they shouldnt be but de are, lets take part o this back as proof for sir brensen cuts off the talon


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

I'm sure. Sir Brensen told us, that he will pay for slayn creatures. I think the beaks will be a suitable proof.

Kenan aides Rogarson at searching for the nest.

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Kenan and Rogarson don't manage to find a nest, but while harvesting bird bits they do notice a couple of rings gleaming in the half-fiend bird's viscera. One is plain black stone, very heavy. The other is wooden, carved to look like vines and fruit with little flakes of semi-precious gems providing color.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhand looks around at the group "Who besides me took a hit from one of those demon birds." he reaches in his backpack and pulls out a wand.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Has anyone the capability to find out, if these rings are magical and what they are capable for?


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Jin points to the deep cuts on his side.
My defenses were somewhat lacking, my friend. As for the rings, give me a moment

Detect Magic +Spellcraft1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

"Save the wand Sirhan I think I can take care of us all if you want." He gently guides his horse over to Jin and Kenan as they look at the rings, already taking out his holy symbol out to prepare to heal them with a channel of positive energy.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Much appreciated my friend.

Channel roll?


male dwarf ranger/6

Rings of birds aye? Im fine them birdies didnt seem ta enjoy dwarf


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP
Jin Takashi wrote:

Jin points to the deep cuts on his side.

My defenses were somewhat lacking, my friend. As for the rings, give me a moment

Detect Magic +Spellcraft1d20+17

DM? A check of 34 should get the job done?


Peitry eyes the rings as Kenan hands them to Jin, trying to get a look. "I can aid in that department if you draw a blank Jin."

I think you need another roll Jin, there were two rings.
Detect Magic and Spellcraft if Jin's roll was insufficient;
Ring 1 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34
Ring 2 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23


@ Jin - Relax bro. I was at work. Just got home, you've got a ring of protection +1 and a ring of sustenance.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Thanks GM ;)

This one is a Ring of Sustenance. Like my own it will take a weeks wearing to have an effect but the wearer shall only need 2 hours sleep and no need to eat or drink. This other one here is a simple ring of protection, nothing exotic but a good staple enchant which will make the wearer harder to hit. Now I know we agreed to split monies but in this case we cannot. I vote the rings go to who has the greatest need. The ring of protection should probably go to a fighter and I'd suggest Peitry get the ring of sustenance since it allows far less sleep and still be able to prepare his full complement of spells. Or To someone with Darkvision, that effectively allows us to have 2 members awake the entire night and everyone gets a good unbroken sleep.


"Err... no..? Peitry replies hesitantly to Jin's rushed attempt at divying up the loot.

"Don't get me wrong, I'd love to get a magic ring but we agreed to share everything found in the world wound equally. To me that means that we add up the total value of everything in gold and divide it equally between all of us. Not just the liquid valuables, everything."

"Let me elaborate." Peitry plows on before he's interrupted with objections. "Say that the market value of those rings adds up to around 2250 gold and we'd recieve a reward of 750 gold for these trohies meaning we'd earn a total of 3000 gold for this stint into the worldwound, then everyone should recieve at least 500 gold pieces either in goods or gold for their efforts."

"Now. he plows on, trying to hastily explain. "Say someone wants to hang on to one of those rings, wich would surprise me if noone wished too, then said persons would be in debt to the party loot for the difference, see. For example if I'd keep the ring of sustenance who's sales value is 1250 gold pieces I'd be in dept to the party for 750 gold wich would have to be paid out from future loot or my own pocket. That way, we all get the same amount in gold piece value fair and square."

F.ex.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

I think Jin meant the same, Peitry. If you all agree, I will make the paperwork.

Loot Table


"What?" Peirty looks puzzled for a moment as his brain works a little overtime before adopting a sheepish grin and blushing as the buzzing glow of mental superiority on display disappears. "Well, I... I'm.. well. Sorry."

"And yes, please. By all means take care of the bookkeeping." he allows graciously. "But keep in mind, I'll be checking those books."


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Jin bows, I agree, of course, my statement was from a tactical perspective rather than.a fiscal one. I merely reasoned as a true wizard you were less likely to need the ring of protection y virtue of avoiding melee.


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Crissor looks on and stays out of the conversation, mearly whispering a prayer and then channelling the healing energy around him and the group.

3d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 2) = 11


"Oh, yes. Well, I wouldn't mind either of them. One can never be too protective of oneself if you ask me and needing only two hours of sleep without loosing your mind sounds very usefull but I think you are right again that those rings would better serve with a more martial character and with one with nightvision."

"But let's not daly all day, we have miles to cover. If everyone's healed up I suggest we keep moving."

I'm good to go, finish exploring hex.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Jin feels the healing energy wash over him. Thank-you Crissor.

Since no one had yet asked about the Ring of Protection, I could find use for the protective ring . I do tend to find myself in melee a fair bit, but I will defer to any of the others who wish to use it.

Waiting to see if anyone pipes up. My AC is a bit low but it's cool if someone else wants it. Also keen to move on.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan grunts a thank you to Crissor, "take the ring Jin it will make you more durable in combat and I do think Peitry should take the sustaining ring because before we started he was so worried about food on this trip."


08/19/4712 12:35

It's been a little over twenty four hours since you set out from the fort. Everyone finishes up their business with the birds, taking any trophies they'd like. You've still got about four more hours of travel before you're exhausted. Everyone who still has a horse mounts up, Jin hitches a ride with one of the others.

DM Rolls:

1d100 ⇒ 70
1d100 ⇒ 1
1d100 ⇒ 83
1d100 ⇒ 13
3d2 ⇒ (2, 2, 2) = 6

Updated Travel Map

16:45

You finish out the day's travel and stop to make camp and eat dinner. The area is rocky and arid. There are lumpy formations of dried clay surrounded by dry washes full of stones. Almost like a great river once ran here.

Sleeping in the Rope Trick again? Who's keeping watch? Light sources?


male dwarf ranger/6

aye kee the ring jin and lets be off Mounts up makeing it to camp so how would we be sleeping this evening? looking around at every one noting the the strange landscape keeping an eye out to the distance.

perception check 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Thank you my fellows. Peitry, at least for now it looks like the ring of Sustenance is yours.

Jin slips on the ring of protection and shares who he rides with so as to not overwork the horses. When they camp, Jin offers, Same as last night I should think. Let me take first rest, while the night is young and our day sighted members can see. After 2 hours, I will take the entire rest of the night. The rest of you can share if you wish to, so there is always 2 awake and ready for combat.

Perception1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

Dur Dagnir Perception1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

During the night Jin "thinks" conversations with his sword. Truly this quiet time in the dark was when he most appreciated the blade. An always awake companion of like mind, they could speak via thoughts alone. It helped pass the long hours.

So what do you think of our Companions?
I am afraid to think we may have finally caught a break, my shadow. They are all capable barring Peitry's desire for a keep, they are all fairly selfless and good. What's more...I like them.
I hope everybody feels the same about each other. We are going to need to form a team if we wish to succeed here.
Succeed? Oh, yes YOUR purpose. What favor does Ragathiel owe the inheritor I wonder to throw us this mammoth task? There are a lot of Demons in the Worldwound.
Honestly? I know not. I was created for this. A Sword is made to be used for a purpose. As long as we are here, I am fulfilling that and the Angel will continue to favor you. There may be many demons here, but an elfs life is long, is it not?

Jin remembered the decades of slavery that were his youth, Yes. An elf's life is long.

151 to 200 of 1,090 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / 5th Mendevian Crusade Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.