Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


5th Mendevian Crusade Group 1 (Inactive)

Game Master WesternWolf777


551 to 600 of 1,090 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


It's pretty much as I described. There's not much more here at the moment.


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

"So then do we move on?"


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

There doesn't seem to be much gained by remaining. We should continue to our objective.


"Yeah. We're wasting daylight, lets go."


08/23/4712 16:15

After investigating the small battle site at the abandoned ranch the group continues on. They've got about an hour worth of energy left before everyone is going to be exhausted. They resume travel to the south-west heading towards the location of the keep. The landscape is still cracked and dry, but there are far fewer rocks in this area. The frequency of ruined ancient homesteads and ranches is increasing rapidly. It's clear this area was prosperous long ago.

08/23/4712 17:30

Updated travel map

Just as the group is becoming too tired to continue on without damaging themselves, they come across an old stone building. It appears to be a shrine, and has the longsword starburst symbol of Iomedae carved over the entrance. Next to the building are half a dozen worn and unreadable headstones in a small cemetary. It looks as if there may have been other buildings around at some point, but all that is left is some chunks of old grey wood, and crumbled stone foundations.

Map

It wont' be dark for another couple of hours, but everyone is exhausted.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Given our distance to our target, resting would be advisable. I would also bring the horses inside before dark. We have been having trouble keeping them alive. Inside would keep them calmer and safer. Sigmund, Peitry, would either of you have any wards to place upon the building?

As Jin dismounts and draws his sword to check out the building, his blade speaks to his mind.
Once the building is clear, you should rest before dark so you can take watch all night.

If no one has objection to making camp here, I would rest early and take watch all night so we are best prepared for what the morning brings.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Jin slowly stalks around the place and if all seems clear, checks inside. He casts detect Magic and scans as he searches.

Detect Magic+Perception to look for traps/enemies1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28


He sees nothing out of the ordinary. No traps or magic are to be found.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

The place looks safe enough. Shall we set up camp?


"Ugh.." Peitry gags at he thought of sharing the house with the horses, the smell... But shrugs and concedes to Jin's point, at least it would be warm.

"Umm... I have a scroll of alarm, but I'm too tired to empower it so it will only hold for 2 hours, a scroll of arcane lock, which is permanent, and a scroll of hold portal which only holds for a minute, for of a desperate situation spell than anything. So... Not many options from me here, sorry."


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

I have the holy dust for consecration, but have been saving it for the fort, since it is debilitating to undead. Alas, I did not pray for that blessing this morning. If you think we need it, I will meditate and pray.Hopefully these graves hold the restful dead and not the other kind.

If we really want it, I can spend a hero point to try and convert one of my prepared spells for a consecrate.


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

"I agree with Sigmund, but I think bringing the horses inside and keeping a watch is a good idea. We need rest now anyway if something does decided to come a knocking."


So everyone brings the horses inside. We doing the Rope Trick thing? I assume Jin will keep watch as normal?


Nah, no rope trick this time. I figure we're relatively safe here. (Famous last words?). Btw, it's what? Two days 'till Peitry's ring of sustenance kicks in?


I'm not sure how many days it's been. Just go back to the post where you got it and then look at the time stamp.

08/23/4712 22:00

The group make themselves as comfortable as possible in the church. Night falls and Jin takes up his usual vigil as the others sleep. Du Dagnir is in the middle of scolding him yet again for his foolish behavior with the griffon when he hears a moaning sound outside. It sounds like it's coming from the front of the church. The nightly mists shroud the building, and while the inside is clear, outside is a murky soup. The sound continues on at a low volume, like a sad old man lamenting a lost pet.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Jin had an idea what the low moaning likely was. Moving as quietly as possible he wakes sigmund, his best ally if it was what he thought it was. Holding a finger to his lips to stifle a sound from his ally. He sneaks to the door and listens, even daring to crack it ever so slightly.
Perception1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23


The moaning can be heard just out in the mists beyond sight. It doesn't seem to be moving.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Prebuff

Waiting a moment for Sigmund to ready himself, Jin casts SHIELD on himself, spends and arcane point to enchant his blade to a +3 Flaming Scimitar then uses a Move action to open the door.

Surprise Round

Jin cracks the door and Casts FLAMING SHERE 160ft range to appear in the space of the nearest Unread in range and Moves to the left of the door, giving Sigmund and Crissor a clear lane.


There is nothing there to attack. You can only see 5 feet past the door because of the mists. You can certainly cast flaming sphere, but since you need line of sight to your target square it would have to be summoned within five feet of the door.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP
Jin Takashi wrote:

Prebuff

Waiting a moment for Sigmund to ready himself, Jin casts SHIELD on himself, spends and arcane point to enchant his blade to a +3 Flaming Scimitar then uses a Move action to open the door.

Surprise Round

Jin cracks the door and Casts FLAMING SHERE 160ft range to appear in the space of the nearest Unread in range and Moves to the left of the door, giving Sigmund and Crissor a clear lane.

Amended Surprise Round

Jin casts VANISH upon himself (Rendering he and his blade invisible) and walks into the mist, searching for the source of the moaning.
Warn me if your magical senses spot danger, Shadow
As always, I am here Jin.
Dur Dagnir Perception:Aid Another1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
I will lay waste to whatever would harm you

Thankyou. Now let's get to work
Perception1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29+2 for aid another, if successful


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

Sigmund will listen to see if he can hear the moaning.

He will get into his armor while Jin sneaks around in the mist.


Sigmund can hear the moaning. Following the sound Jin makes his way forward through the mists. He comes to the spot where the moaning is loudest. He sees a brief flash of something near the ground, but it's gone before he can kneel to take a closer look. The moaning disappears with it.

Initiative:

Crissor:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Peitry:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Jin:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Sirhan:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Sigmund:1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
Kenan:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
X:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Kenan 24
Crissor 22
Sirhan 21
X 16
Peitry 15
Jin 13

Right now there are no visible enemies, but we're going to init anyway. Jin an Sigmund can each take a round worth of actions.


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Not seeing anything for the moment but knowing something is out there Jin invokes his flight hex and rises 10ft into the air.


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

Round 1, Init 4
Hands: Metamagic Rod
AC 10
HP 45/45
Conditions: Heroism(+2 morale attack, skills, saves)[120 min]
Mount: riding with Pietry

Spells:

Channel Energy 6/6
Touch of Glory 8/8
Touch of Good 8/8
Extend 2/3

Spells. CL 6. DC 15/16/17/18. Conc +11. * = cast.
0th: create water, detect magic, light, stabilize.
1st: *bless, divine favor (d), *doom, sanctuary, *weapons against evil x2
2nd: bless weapon (d), *resist energy, *spear of purity, spiritual weapon, weapon of awe
3rd: *archon's aura, *heroism (d), *magic circle against evil, summon monster III


Sigmund hears the moaning stop and pauses.

Ah, goddess! he mutters.

Still only with his greaves on, he grabs up his inscribed mithril rod (move) and casts Heroism (standard).


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan uses the first round to get on his armor then heads out to see what Sigmund and Jin are up too.

Once within sight of his companions He begins to pray.

Prayer:
Prayer

School enchantment (compulsion) [mind-affecting]; Level cleric 3, paladin 3

Casting Time 1 standard action

Components V, S, DF

Range 40 ft.

Area all allies and foes within a 40-ft.-radius burst centered on you

Duration 1 round/level

Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance yes

You bring special favor upon yourself and your allies while bringing disfavor to your enemies. You and each of your allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a –1 penalty on such rolls.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Kenan dons his armor and readies his bow.


zzZZzzz... ..ZZzzz.. ..zZZzzZZ..


Kenan 24
Crissor 22
Sirhan 21
X 16
Peitry 15
Jin 13
Sigmund 4

Round 1
Initiative 13

Jin begins to fly out in the mist.

Initiative 4

Sigmund stops putting on his armor and then casts Heroism.

Everyone besides Jin and Sigmund is still asleep, until someone wakes them up.

End of Round 1
---------------------
Begin Round 2

Initiative 16

A pale translucent form rises up through the floor next to Sigmund. It is an old man, who's been split open from the top of his head down to his belly button. He's wearing priestly vestments of a cleric of Iomedae and moaning reaches out his see-through hands to grab Sigmund.

Knowledge (Religion) on this guy.
Touch attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage 7d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 1, 4, 3, 3, 1) = 20 Fort Save DC 18 for half.

Jin (anyone he wakes up) and Sigmund can act. I can't update the map at the moment, I'll try again in the morning. Basically Jin's outside and everyone else is inside along with this critter. Outside is misty (20% miss chance, can't see more than 5'), inside is dark but clear.


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

Round 2, Init 4
Hands: Metamagic Rod
AC 10
HP 35/45
Conditions: Heroism(+2 morale attack, skills, saves)[120 min], Spiritual Weapon [12 rnd]
Mount: riding with Pietry

Spells:

Channel Energy 6/6
Touch of Glory 8/8
Touch of Good 8/8
Extend 1/3

Spells. CL 6. DC 15/16/17/18. Conc +11. * = cast.
0th: create water, detect magic, light, stabilize.
1st: *bless, divine favor (d), *doom, sanctuary, *weapons against evil x2
2nd: bless weapon (d), *resist energy, *spear of purity, *spiritual weapon, weapon of awe
3rd: *archon's aura, *heroism (d), *magic circle against evil, summon monster III

Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 = 24
Fortitude: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 2 = 24

Sigmund gasps in horror as the ghostly specter of a slain Iomedean priest rises from the floor. His gasp mutates into a shriek of pain as the pale hands maul him.

Jiiiiiin! You woke the restless dead! Get in here and help me send him to peace. he yells, hoping to wake the others as well.

He will step carefully way and raise the scarred hand that one held the Sword-Mark. Gripping the rod tightly in his other hand he beseeches Iomedae's aid and is suddenly holding a sword of golden light. He swings it at the ghost and it flies forward, dancing and striking on its own.

Spiritual Weapon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 for Force damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

With no enemies forthcoming Jin simply relies on his senses while he holds his action,
and hears Sigmund's call.
He flies towards the call.
Perception: Find the door1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

As soon as he gets line of Sight he casts Magic Missile at the ghost
Damage3d4 + 3 ⇒ (1, 1, 2) + 3 = 7


Round 2
Initiative 4

This is indeed a ghost. They can only be harmed by magical weapons and effects and even if slain will return if not properly put to rest.

Sigmund shouts the others awake (everyone is awake) then summons a sword of force to do battle with the specter. It slices through the thing, eliciting a louder moan of pain.

Initiative 4-

Jin flies inside and throws three magical bolts at the creature. They strike its incorporeal form causing a sizzling popping noise.

End of Round 2
---------------------
Begin Round 3

Kenan 24
Crissor 22
Sirhan 21
Ghost 16
Peitry 15
Sigmund 4
Jin 4-

Kenan, Crissor and Sirhan can act.

Map


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan prays to his gods for him and his allies to get help in this battle.

Prayer:
Prayer

School enchantment (compulsion) [mind-affecting]; Level cleric 3, paladin 3

Casting Time 1 standard action

Components V, S, DF

Range 40 ft.

Area all allies and foes within a 40-ft.-radius burst centered on you

Duration 1 round/level

Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance yes

You bring special favor upon yourself and your allies while bringing disfavor to your enemies. You and each of your allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a –1 penalty on such rolls.


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Kenan pulls his bow, challenges the ghost and fires one arrow at the ghost. 5foot step if needed

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18 Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Crissor wakes up from Sigmund's shouting and stares at the ghost. "Oh this isn't good.

He pulls out his holy symbol and focuses on channeling healing energy to harm the ghost.

channel positive energy

3d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 4) = 15


Round 3
Initiative 24

Kenan shoots an arrow through the ghost, dragging some ectoplasm behind it.

Initiative 22

Crissor channels energy to harm the ghost.

Will save 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Initiative 21

Sirhan prays for the group (Everyone +1 to all d20 rolls and damage)

Initiative 16

The ghost wails frightfully, and a supernatural terror grips the party. Then it lowers itself down through the floor, disappearing from view.

DC 18 Will save or be panicked for 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4 rounds.

Sigmund, Jin and Peitry can act now.

Map


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Will save1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Will Save 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


AOO:
[dice=AOO Unarmed]1d20+13[/dice] [dice=Damage]1d6+4[/dice] #1
Group Boni:
+1 morale bonus to attacks rolls while charging; +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear
Human Cavalier (Luring Cavalier) 7 / Monk (Zen Archer) 3 (HP 81/81; AC 25/20/23; F+13/R+10/W+15; CMD 33; Perc +26; Init +2)

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


Will Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Rising up to see the ghost descend into the floor Peitry looks around in confusion, not really knowing what to do.

"Err.. Sigmund.. You wouldn't happen to have a consecrate spell ready would you? This is after all a church of you god, right?"


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Will Save:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Male Elf Hexcrafter Bladebound Magus 6, Init+3, F8/R6/W8+2vs Mind Effecting,AC19/T14/FF16, 45/45HP

Temp AC 23w/shield spell

Jin feels the moan assault his mind and he is chilled internally with flashes of......sadness. As all his doubts and fears were bought to the front of his mind and all his being screamed to run.

But he sword wouldn't let him
[i]STAND and fight!

He readies an action to Move and 2 handed strike the ghost when it reappear s


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

Round 3, Init 4
Hands: Metamagic Rod & Holy Symbol
AC 10
HP 35/45
Conditions: Heroism(+2 morale attack, skills, saves)[120 min], Spiritual Weapon [11 rnd], Prayer (+1 luck attack, damage, skills, saves)
Mount: riding with Pietry

Spells:

Channel Energy 6/6
Touch of Glory 8/8
Touch of Good 8/8
Extend 1/3

Spells. CL 6. DC 15/16/17/18. Conc +11. * = cast.
0th: create water, detect magic, light, stabilize.
1st: *bless, divine favor (d), *doom, sanctuary, *weapons against evil x2
2nd: bless weapon (d), *resist energy, *spear of purity, *spiritual weapon, weapon of awe
3rd: *archon's aura, *heroism (d), *magic circle against evil, *summon monster III

Will: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 + 1 = 31
I did not prepare one, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Sigmund digs in his pack and pulls out a silk pouch of silver dust and a vial of holy water.

Iomedae, this holy place of yours is haunted by one of our own. Help me cleanse this sacred place.

Using a hero point to convert Summon Monster. III to Consecrate. +6 sacred bonus to positive channeled energy DCs, -2 penalties for undead in the area: attacks, skills, saves. Stacks with Prayer's luck penalties to enemies.


Round 3
Initiative 15

Peitry asks Sigmund for help.

Initiative 4

Sigmund consecrates the church, calling down a feeling of bravery and purity into the room.

Initiative 4-

Can only ready a standard action, so we'll go with that.

Jin readied Du Dagnir to strike the ghost should it appear.

End of Round 3
---------------------
Begin Round 4

Kenan 24
Crissor 22
Sirhan 21
Ghost 16
Peitry 15
Sigmund 4
Jin 4-

Kenan and Sirhan can act, Crissor is panicked.

Map


Male Aasimir (Qadrian) Oracle of Metal(7) Init +3, Percep: +10, AC 26 T 13, FF 23, F: +6, R: +5, W:+8, HP: 72, CMB +10; CMD 23, SPD 40

Sirhan see Crissor move away from the ghost, Sirhan holds out his sword pointing it at Crissor then he recites the incantation in celestial for the spell to remove the fear of this haunt from His ally.

Remove Fear


Male Human Producer of hot air (sometimes cold air too)

Kenan spurred by the cold shiver running down his back fires 2 Arrows at the ghost.

Arrow #1 (Perfect Strike): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13, 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 Damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Arrow #2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 Damage: 1d8 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14


Male Gnoll Paladin (Divine Hunter) / 10 HP: 85/85 AC:24/14/20

Crissor pats the fur down on his arms and gives a quiet, but obviously thankful nod to Sirhan, as he prepares to channel again if need be.


Round 4
Initiative 24

Kenan readies his bow should the ghost reappear.

Initiative 22

Crissor cowers in fear.

Initiative 21

Sirhan casts a spell on Crissor, and he pats the fur down on his arms and gives a quiet, but obviously thankful nod to Sirhan, as he prepares to channel again if need be.

Initiative 16

The ghost's hands appear from the floor at Jin's feet and he brings Du Dagnir down on them, just as Kenan fires an arrow at them.

Jin's attack 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19 Miss.

Jin's blade misses, but Kenan's arrow takes it right through the face. It reaches for Jin's ankles.

Touch attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
DC 18 for half of 7d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 1, 1, 6, 3, 4) = 25

Peitry, Sigmund and Jin can act. Ghost is partway out of the floor, it has cover.

Map


Round 4, initiative 15
AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13, (+2 dex, +3 armor)
hp; 43/43 (6d6 + 12 con + 5 FC)
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +8

Spells Prepared:
CL 6, 7 evocation, DC 15 + spell level + 1 evocation. (*=Evocation, (*)=cast)
Cantrips; 4 At will. Detect Magic, Detect Undead, Ray of Frost* (1d3+2), Read Magic
1st 5+1; Burning Hands* (5d4+2 DC 18), Magic Missile x2(*)(*), Mount(*), Protection from Evil, Shield (7 rds).
2nd 5+1; False Life, Flaming Sphere*, Rope Trick, Scorching Ray* (2 rays, 4d6(+2to one)), See Invisibility, Shatter* (DC 18).
3rd 3+1; Dispel Magic(*), Fireball* (7d6+2, DC 19), Haste, Wind Wall* (80ft long, 35ft high, 8rnds, DC 19).

Fingering the pearl of power Peitry summons back the spent magic missile spell to his mind and casts it.

ASP 10%: 1d100 ⇒ 75

Damage: 4d4 + 6 ⇒ (1, 2, 4, 1) + 6 = 14


AoO:
[dice=Beacon (19-20x3)]1d20+11; 1d8+3[/dice
Quick Stats:
HP 75; AC 28/18/27; F+9/R+4/W+12; CMD 35; Perc +5; Init +1

Round 4, Init 4
Hands: Metamagic Rod & Holy Symbol
AC 10
HP 35/45
Conditions: Heroism(+2 morale attack, skills, saves)[120 min], Spiritual Weapon [10 rnd], Prayer (+1 luck attack, damage, skills, saves, foes -1 to same), Consecrate (+6 to Channel Energy DC, -2 to undead attack, skills, saves)
Mount: riding with Pietry

Spells:

Channel Energy 5/6
Touch of Glory 8/8
Touch of Good 8/8
Extend 1/3

Spells. CL 6. DC 15/16/17/18. Conc +11. * = cast.
0th: create water, detect magic, light, stabilize.
1st: *bless, divine favor (d), *doom, sanctuary, *weapons against evil x2
2nd: bless weapon (d), *resist energy, *spear of purity, *spiritual weapon, weapon of awe
3rd: *archon's aura, *heroism (d), *magic circle against evil, *summon monster III

The golden longsword cuts again at the ghostly priest.

Spiritual Weapon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16for: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Sigmund raises his holy symbol and channels energy. Rest in peace, stricken spirit.

Channel Energy, DC 25 Will for half: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 4) = 12

The ghost will should take consecrate penalties to its saves. Unfortunately, I don't think it will also take Prayer's penalties, because it's a mind-affecting spell, and undead are usually immune to those.

551 to 600 of 1,090 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / 5th Mendevian Crusade Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.