Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Society


Starfinder


Starfinder Society

[5e] Ssuth dal Har'oloth (Escape from Underdark)

Game Master mishima


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,770 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

Male Wood Elf Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler); AC: 15, Unarmored: 13; HP: 20/20; Saves: Advantage vs. Charm, Dex and Int; Init: +3; Perc: +4 (Passive 14), HD 1

Suprise Round, Sneak Att

Vic lashes out with his Short Sword at thd ooze on him.

SS Att: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
SS Dam: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (4) = 11


HP (43/43) Rage (3/3) AC (17) Insight, Intimidate (+1) Perception, Survival (+2) Stonecunning (+3)Tools (Smith) Barbarian (3)

Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + (1) + 1 = 14

As the ooze began to evelope him, Khaz suddenly shouted in an outherworldly voice ”Clangeddin!” As he did so his silver hammer began to glow with radiant energy. He brought it down on the ooze, a look of anger and hatred on his face.


HP:23/23 AC:16 perc: +2, Init: +2 SAVES: Str 0, Dex +2, Con +2, Int +1, Wis +4, Cha +2

slight ret con... I'd like to use flash of light to impose disadvantage on that critical.

Edit: I'm still alive!
Edit 2: J/k, still dead


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Froog, coolness.

Atk Dis: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

...praise Lathander. :) Since you were hit once not twice, your armor takes a -1 penalty only.

edit: Actually...bad news, this creature is immune to blindness and therefore not effected by warding flare.


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Sorry for confusion there... :/


Male DragonBorn (Blue) Fighter Lv3 - HP 28/28 - AC 15 Action Surge 1/1 LB 1/1 SD 4/4

Welp Guess my plan aint changing then, Heroic intervention! [ooc]

Seeing Froog go down, Krivs rush to stand over him while glowering down at the slime in a glare that only promise's death while shouting over his shoulder to his allies.

"Someone grab him, I'll hold em off!"

Before Striking into the slime in front of him in a double hand chop. [ooc] the orange one.

Hand Axes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Hand Axes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 if thats a hit I will also be using Menacing attack in which case add the 1d8 I am bout to do to the damage roll and take a wisdom save, if failed the slime has firghtened. Menacing Attack: 1d8 ⇒ 2

forgot the actual save, its 15, 8 base then my prof and ether my str or dex modifier which I am doing str


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Vic finishes off the one Edlethron was attacking, but his sword is badly damaged in the process. Its blade sizzles in the acid, dulling its sheen. -1 damage penalty to weapon

Froog, go ahead and make first death save. It will be on same turn as Kriv, Khaz, and Ed from now on.

Khaz's hammer glows brightly and comes down hard onto the acidic blob, but the ooze squirms and pops under the blow. -1 damage penalty to weapon

Kriv leaps over Froog's fallen form to face the wall of slime himself, sticking his sword forward deftly...likewise the blade falters at the touch of acid. -1 dmg penalty to that one weapon

Kriv, also sorry to say these are immune to frightened.

Ed renews his unarmed assault, whispering a kata before striking supernaturally swift at the remaining ooze before him...spend 1 ki point

Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Dmg: 3d4 + 9 ⇒ (2, 3, 3) + 9 = 17

...bringing it nearly to death.

Purple down 17, cyan down 14, orange down 9. 22hp, 8 AC


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

The 3 western oozes find fresh meat with Kriv, and extend their welcome to the oozing temple...

Orange: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Red: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 - 2 = 2
Green: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 - 2 = 9

...luckily Kriv is too enraged to let any of them even get close.

The ooze wriggles from under Khaz's hammer and projects a pseudopod wildly up, snatching at his beard...

Cyan: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 bludgeon to Khaz
Dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5 acid to Khaz

...and, like a sick milk mustache, leaves some of itself behind, sizzling.

Finally, the ooze sparring with Edlethron, perhaps sensing its death is imminent, explodes with a new vigor against the elf...

Purp: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

...but it is useless against Edlethrons years of training.

Round 1:
Ed, Kriv, Khaz, (Froog)
Oozes
Vic, Cade, Gael <--UP

And round 2 actions can be taken by the top listers as well as Froogs 2nd death save.


HP:23/23 AC:16 perc: +2, Init: +2 SAVES: Str 0, Dex +2, Con +2, Int +1, Wis +4, Cha +2

death save 1: 1d20 ⇒ 14
death save 2: 1d20 ⇒ 13


Male DragonBorn (Blue) Fighter Lv3 - HP 28/28 - AC 15 Action Surge 1/1 LB 1/1 SD 4/4

uhh I am using hand axes, also gonna use my 1 of my superiority die to riposte the orange slime since it missed bring me down 1 one diece left, lets me make a attack as a reaction..

Seeing the slime he had previously tried to destroy over extend on its attack Kriv slashs down with undamaged hand axe.

Hand Axe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1d8 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (5) = 9

EDIT: A reaction to the missed attack is what I mean.


Demographics:
Race: Halfling Background: Outlander Class: Sorcerer 3
Vital Stats:
HP: 20/20, - AC: 13(16)/T: 10(13)/FF: 13(16) – Passive Perception +10 - Initiative: +3 - Speed: 30

Round 1

Cade mumbles magic words strangely not heard before. He fades out in a puff of silver mist.
Wild Magic Surge Probability: 1d20 ⇒ 19

He moves into the cavern beyond Kriv to the north of the 3 black thingys. He mutters a more familiar sound and heat waves over his hands. A wave of fire bursts forth from his hand. Should hit all three in front of Kriv.
Burning hands at 2nd level: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 2, 6) = 16
Wild Magic Surge Probability: 1d20 ⇒ 5


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Ha! Ok Cade I'm going to need a template for you for mysterious GM reasons Ill have you place it where you want. One moment.

Also Kriv, both axes are now damaged.


Male DragonBorn (Blue) Fighter Lv3 - HP 28/28 - AC 15 Action Surge 1/1 LB 1/1 SD 4/4

no slimes dead I assume?
Also glad I decided to keep those swords spare.


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Not yet Kriv, orange is not looking so plucky any longer however.
Haven't resolved Cades burning hands yet though.


Male DragonBorn (Blue) Fighter Lv3 - HP 28/28 - AC 15 Action Surge 1/1 LB 1/1 SD 4/4

just making sure, will save my action till thats resolved then.


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Cade, you can also attempt a perception check the moment you materialize at the new location.


Demographics:
Race: Halfling Background: Outlander Class: Sorcerer 3
Vital Stats:
HP: 20/20, - AC: 13(16)/T: 10(13)/FF: 13(16) – Passive Perception +10 - Initiative: +3 - Speed: 30

gotcha. I assume that there are few options that don't hit Kriv. I would imagine that the fire hits the 3 oozes, the bone, and at least 2 of the squares at the bottom of the room.


Male Half-elf Warlock 3 (Outlander) AC: 14; Saves: Advantage vs. Charm, Wisdom and Charisma; Init: +2; Perc: +2 (Passive 12)

Gael conjured his black eldritch blast and pounded the ooze that Kaz was fighting.

Things looked dire but they would be solved one at a time.

But hearing the sounds that one of his companions was down spoiled his aim and the blast exploded on the cave's wall.

-------------
blast to hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

stats:

HP 24+7/24
AC 14
Conditions: n/a (fiendish boon for 1d4+4 temp hp?)
Melee: Dagger +4, 1d4+2, P
Ranged: Eldritch blast +5, 1d10+3, force
2/2 2nd level spell slots

rolling two '1s' is never good :(


Male Wood Elf Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler); AC: 15, Unarmored: 13; HP: 20/20; Saves: Advantage vs. Charm, Dex and Int; Init: +3; Perc: +4 (Passive 14), HD 1

Round 1, Sneak Att, Fancy Footwork...Forgot Sneak Att went to 2d6 at 3rd Level.

Vic lays into the remaining ooze still threatening he and his cousin with the damages short sword.

SS Att: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
SS Dam: 1d6 - 1 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) - 1 + 3 + (3, 1) = 9

Vic then moves away from the ooze towards
Wall in the direction of the squeezing exit from the cavern without incurring sn AoO.


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Cade, after about an hour of fiddling with the templates I couldnt find a way to get 3 without Kriv/Froog unless we ignore the grid. So thats what we'll do, not use grid. If anyone can show me a grid template that does what Cade wanted, Id be interested. Test area on slide 2.
Not going to waste more time on it though and do what player wants.

Cade subtly manipulates the stale air in the chamber to accelerate into red hot plasma, projecting a fire stream blazing across the darkness. But as the fire reaches the floating bones, a terrible scream rises up loudly "Ahhhhhgg!!!! I'm on fire! NOOOOO....why *cries*"

From Cade and Kriv's perspective, it seems there is a translucent cube surrounding the bones now slightly scorched and still smoldering in places.

Gray Ooze Red: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15 8, 4 fire resistance
Gray Ooze O: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7 16, 8 fire resistance
Gray Ooze G: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 = 16 8, 4 fire resistance
Gelatinous Cube?: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (4) - 4 = 0 16

The middle ooze Kriv had been fighting boils rapidly and bursts all over the place.

On the other side of the cavern Vic slashes into the slimy mess and it becomes a limp puddle. Weapon now -2 penalty


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Round 2:
Ed, Kriv, Khaz, (Froog) <--UP
Oozes
Vic, Cade, Gael

cyan 8/22, red 18/22, green 18/22, gelatinous cube ??


HP (43/43) Rage (3/3) AC (17) Insight, Intimidate (+1) Perception, Survival (+2) Stonecunning (+3)Tools (Smith) Barbarian (3)

Khaz reacted into horror as his beloved hammer began to smoke. He dropped it and hastily drew his short sword....

Hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + (5) + 1 = 14


Male DragonBorn (Blue) Fighter Lv3 - HP 28/28 - AC 15 Action Surge 1/1 LB 1/1 SD 4/4

Seeing a chance, Kriv leans down and attempts to pour a healing potion into Froogs mouth.


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Khaz' upward slash sends a death spray of small ooze particles scattering across the tunnel. (cyan gone)


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Healing Potion: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 3) + 2 = 7

Froog's consciousness slowly returns to him amidst the sounds of battle.

The voice from before is now screaming in agony. Those nearby are quick to believe the screaming is coming from the now visible cube, but that couldn't be...right?


Demographics:
Race: Halfling Background: Outlander Class: Sorcerer 3
Vital Stats:
HP: 20/20, - AC: 13(16)/T: 10(13)/FF: 13(16) – Passive Perception +10 - Initiative: +3 - Speed: 30

Is the voice coming from the cube? Does Cade note the ineffectiveness of the fire.?

Upon hearing a voice Cade looks around fearing he burned an invisible friend. He accounts for everyone he remembers.

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 Any info on weaknesses or what these are.


Male DragonBorn (Blue) Fighter Lv3 - HP 28/28 - AC 15 Action Surge 1/1 LB 1/1 SD 4/4


"On your feet freind, we are going to need you before this is over."


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Cade, yes as mentioned the voice seems to be coming from the cube. You do indeed note the fire resistance as well.

The lore of oozes is long and debated. Drawn to warmth and movement in dark, damp places, some consider the small growths to be just another natural organism thriving in a tough environment. Some however claim that all oozes are fragments and offspring of the demon lord Jubilex. You have never heard of one capable of speech or holding any sentience, however.

Gray oozes like these are immune to most of the conditions that plague humanoids but their defenses do have one particular opening: lightning.


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Froog, back on your feet after drinking the precious potion, you can act this round

Round 2:
Kriv, Khaz, Froog, Ed <--UP
Oozes
Vic, Cade, Gael


HP:23/23 AC:16 perc: +2, Init: +2 SAVES: Str 0, Dex +2, Con +2, Int +1, Wis +4, Cha +2

Just in case I get a new knowledge check for the new ooze. Feel free to ignore it
Know Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Froog scrambles away from the oozes seeing Kriv standing over him to face the threats. "Thanks Kriv! I thought I was a gonner for a second there. Where did the other one come from?! And it's talking too? Well, crying at the moment... Hopefully this one doesn't want to eat us like the last one that spoke"

If I can see one of the other oozes around the corner I'll cast sacred flame vs red one. They don't get the cover bonus from the corner on their reflex save.

Sacred Flame vs Dex DC 12: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Male DragonBorn (Blue) Fighter Lv3 - HP 28/28 - AC 15 Action Surge 1/1 LB 1/1 SD 4/4

"No clue, I think it was hiding until it got caught in Cades spell, lets deal with the prominent threats for now before we worry bout it."


Demographics:
Race: Halfling Background: Outlander Class: Sorcerer 3
Vital Stats:
HP: 20/20, - AC: 13(16)/T: 10(13)/FF: 13(16) – Passive Perception +10 - Initiative: +3 - Speed: 30

Round 2 Assuming I am not unconscious or engulfed. If I am not around later I don't want it to delay us.

Cade begins casting remembering something from a recent fitfull dream. His fingers and arms arc with electricity. He repeats the last motion and words again. Two bursts of electricity shoot from his hands shooting out and leaving a thin crackle of energy between him and the 2 oozes. If either of the oozes are gone the second arc is for the cube.

Casts Witchbolt. Uses 1 sorc point for twinned spell. Uses Tides of Chaos for advantage.
Question normally if I cast a spell I can force a surge to get Tides of chaos back. Can I force the surge here to get tides back for the twinned bolt?

Witchbolt: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Witchbolt Advantage : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Witchbolt Twin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Witchbolt Twin Possible Advantage if allowed: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Witchbolt Damage: 1d12 ⇒ 6
Witchbolt Damage: 1d12 ⇒ 2

Wild Surge Possibility if it can't be forced: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Surge if allowed to get the Tides Bonus on the twin spell: 1d100 ⇒ 5

Surge Result:
Beard of Feathers remains until sneeze.


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Froog's sacred flame snakes past Kriv into the ooze, singing it wisely. Does min damage, 1 which is a good thing actually because...

Ed runs forward through the wet glistening cavern with a mystical alacrity, leaping through the tight crack near Kriv like a thread leaping through a needle eye, landing smack between the remaining oozes and exploding with an artful martial display...

Atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Atk MA: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Atk Ki: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Dmg: 3d4 + 9 ⇒ (4, 3, 1) + 9 = 17

...and finally jumps up and backward kicks the ball of goo halfway across the room, bursting it as it impacts the wall.

green 18/22, gelatinous cube ??


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

The last ooze does not hesitate to thrust at the warm bodied wood elf...

Pseudopod: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Blud: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Acid: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5

...giving him a hard knock to the skull with a wet noodle-like appendage.

Round 2:
Kriv, Khaz, Froog, Ed
Ooze
Vic, Cade, Gael <--UP

And round 3 actions for those at the top as well


Male Wood Elf Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler); AC: 15, Unarmored: 13; HP: 20/20; Saves: Advantage vs. Charm, Dex and Int; Init: +3; Perc: +4 (Passive 14), HD 1

Round 2, Sneak Att, Fancy Footwork,
Cunning Action

Vic moves quickly to the remaining ooze, and attacks with his damaged Short Sword before deftly dancing away and dashing back towards the safety of the last room.

SS Att: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
SS Dam: 1d6 - 2 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) - 2 + 3 + (2, 4) = 12


Male Half-elf Warlock 3 (Outlander) AC: 14; Saves: Advantage vs. Charm, Wisdom and Charisma; Init: +2; Perc: +2 (Passive 12)

Gael congratulated the dwarf on his handywork and moved towards the last ooze trying to get a better shot at it this time.

Even with his companions in front of it, the half-elf conjured up the black missile and sent it towards the monster.

-------------
blast to hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

stats:

HP 24+7/24
AC 14
Conditions: n/a (fiendish boon for 1d4+4 temp hp?)
Melee: Dagger +4, 1d4+2, P
Ranged: Eldritch blast +5, 1d10+3, force
2/2 2nd level spell slots


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

The final ooze is vaporized in a purple flash, some dark energies negating its existence with ultimate finality.

Combat Over...unless you attack the gelatinous cube. It seems to be shaking in fear like a plate of jello.


Male DragonBorn (Blue) Fighter Lv3 - HP 28/28 - AC 15 Action Surge 1/1 LB 1/1 SD 4/4

"Halt your attacks friends, I do not think this one wants to fight us."


HP (43/43) Rage (3/3) AC (17) Insight, Intimidate (+1) Perception, Survival (+2) Stonecunning (+3)Tools (Smith) Barbarian (3)

With the threat over Khaz let the shortsword fall to the ground with a clang. He reached down and picked up his smoking hammer. Any who looked closely might see tears in his eyes, wiped away as quickly as they came. Even the pain of his sizzling flesh forgotten in his grief. Ignoring the talking slime, he sat against the wall and leaned his head against it.


Male Wood Elf Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler); AC: 15, Unarmored: 13; HP: 20/20; Saves: Advantage vs. Charm, Dex and Int; Init: +3; Perc: +4 (Passive 14), HD 1

Vic also drops the damaged Short Sword, and he draws his rapier, examines its length, and returns it to thd scabbard.

Well, it certainly is not going anywhere. Can we not just kill it with magic and then recover the floating contents? I would not be fooled by its sentient cries. It wanted us dead moments ago.


Demographics:
Race: Halfling Background: Outlander Class: Sorcerer 3
Vital Stats:
HP: 20/20, - AC: 13(16)/T: 10(13)/FF: 13(16) – Passive Perception +10 - Initiative: +3 - Speed: 30

Are gel cubes normally able to speak?
Arcana: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Arcana Tides of Chaos for Advantage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Cade looks at the cube suspiciously. "Not sure it did attack us. Its not safe but . . . " His trails off in a shrug.


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

Gelatinous cubes are definitely not able to communicate in any way.

It has the countenance of a child "W-what?! I thought you were different than the others, I could sense the fire was just an accident...now you want to...k-kill me?" Now that the battle has cooled down and the cube clearly before you, you realize it is communicating telepathically, similar to Stool.


Demographics:
Race: Halfling Background: Outlander Class: Sorcerer 3
Vital Stats:
HP: 20/20, - AC: 13(16)/T: 10(13)/FF: 13(16) – Passive Perception +10 - Initiative: +3 - Speed: 30

"Its been a rough . . . crap I don't even know how long. But rough. I was actually aiming for the goo creatures. I've never heard of something like you well . . . like you sure. Gelatinous Cubes are like you but I have never known them to speak . . . what are you." Cade keeps his distance and if necessary suggests the others do the same. "Are you saying we have nothing to fear from you? We can be nice."

Persuasion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

The water in the chambers continues to rise and the air is getting thinner and thinner, but the talking cube is a bit perplexing "Gelatinous...what? My name is Glabbagool...I don't remember how I came here, I just woke up and it was very cold. I could sense others, but they were vapid, not like you...who are you? Where did you come from? Why are you here?"


Male Wood Elf Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler); AC: 15, Unarmored: 13; HP: 20/20; Saves: Advantage vs. Charm, Dex and Int; Init: +3; Perc: +4 (Passive 14), HD 1

Kill it and move on, or let us just leave it be. Either way, we need to get moving out of this chambers.


HP:23/23 AC:16 perc: +2, Init: +2 SAVES: Str 0, Dex +2, Con +2, Int +1, Wis +4, Cha +2

"Nice to meet you Glabbagool! My name is Froog. We would love to know more about you but we can't stay here long. The air is getting thin and it's getting harder to breath. Do you know of a way out of here?


.5eAL .Escape from Underdark .Storm King's Thunder

"Out of here? I don't know how but...maybe...maybe I could come with you? I really don't want to stay."


Male DragonBorn (Blue) Fighter Lv3 - HP 28/28 - AC 15 Action Surge 1/1 LB 1/1 SD 4/4

Kriv slams his tail in agitation.
"Listen we can figure this out later, we have to get out now, if you can follow follow, once we are out and not in risk of drowning we can discuss what to do with you then."

Just remember whoever is holding the waterbreathing scroll, dont forget you have it.


HP:23/23 AC:16 perc: +2, Init: +2 SAVES: Str 0, Dex +2, Con +2, Int +1, Wis +4, Cha +2

"Agreed Kriv. Cade, is there anything down that passageway? There was another direction to go if we go back the other way too." Before he sets off, Froog casts a mending spell to sooth some of his burns.

Cure wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Wood Elf Rogue 3 (Swashbuckler); AC: 15, Unarmored: 13; HP: 20/20; Saves: Advantage vs. Charm, Dex and Int; Init: +3; Perc: +4 (Passive 14), HD 1

Vic simply shakes his head in disbelief.

So, now you get it, Froog?

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,770 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [5e] Ssuth dal Har'oloth (Escape from Underdark) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2018 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.