Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[5E] A Darkness Gathering

Game Master Ken Marable


351 to 400 of 405 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

Garnult Tarnhammer wrote:

Thanks for the bot GM, not sure how this one got away from me =/

No worries, GMing has obviously gotten away from me as well. ;) But thanks for sticking in there, things should start picking up.

Boss Strength!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 You most certainly win that contest!


Human Male Monk 4/Rogue 2, AC16, HP 39/39, Initiative +4, Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 15, Saves: S+3 D+7 Cn+1 I+0 W+2 Ch+0

Duncan makes his way to the front of the warehouse and rejoins the rest of the party.


Spells and Consumables Dwarf Cleric 6 | Init -1 | HP 59 | AC 22 (20) |PP 13 ||

Not sure what we are waiting on...


Waiting on me... as usual.Sorry about that.

The guard that was held and released appears confused with the various mental assaults on his mind. Finally, he looks at the boss with the strange eyes and face, drops his weapon, and jumps down from the crates.
How's that jump?: 1d20 ⇒ 9

He lands poorly, twisting his ankle but not seriously injuring himself as he runs towards the back of the warehouse, looking terrified.

Garnult manages to hold the boss's arm back from killing herself.

Her eyes return to normal, but the strange glowing lines still cover her face. (As Duncan approaches - and Maeltheron if he does so as well - he notices that the patterns of the lines are similar to the creature and obelisk in the sewer.)

In her normal voice, she says, "You have no idea what's coming. If you did, you wouldn't bother wasting your time trying to fight it. We're all dead - you just haven't realized it yet."


Male Rock Gnome Lvl 6 Bard | Perception:+1 | Initiative:+1 | Hp 39 | AC:13 | 4/4 1st level spell slots | 2/3 2nd level spell slots | 3/3 3rd Level spell slots | Spell Save Dc:14 | Spell Attk Modifier:+7 | 1 Inspiration
GM Ken wrote:
Waiting on me... as usual.Sorry about that.

[ooc]Don't worry. I also dm my own game, and my posts are often late as well.

Wow..... Alwyn walks up to the boss Fun fact, I was dead once, and that was torture. This sure doesn't feel like that. I'm pretty sure I would know if I was forced to endure such torture once more.

He motions to the guard Should I get him?


Alvyn Beren wrote:
GM Ken wrote:
Waiting on me... as usual.Sorry about that.

[ooc]Don't worry. I also dm my own game, and my posts are often late as well.

Wow..... Alwyn walks up to the boss Fun fact, I was dead once, and that was torture. This sure doesn't feel like that. I'm pretty sure I would know if I was forced to endure such torture once more.

He motions to the guard Should I get him?

"Been dead already, huh? Well, you picked the perfect time to come back. At least you get to see the end of the world."

Unless stopped, the other guard continues to limp in a panic into the back office.


Male Rock Gnome Lvl 6 Bard | Perception:+1 | Initiative:+1 | Hp 39 | AC:13 | 4/4 1st level spell slots | 2/3 2nd level spell slots | 3/3 3rd Level spell slots | Spell Save Dc:14 | Spell Attk Modifier:+7 | 1 Inspiration

Alwyn runs towards the guard Hey! Come back! We won't hurt you!
Should I roll persuasion?


Alvyn Beren wrote:

Alwyn runs towards the guard Hey! Come back! We won't hurt you!

Should I roll persuasion?

Sure, go ahead. You can tell, however, that he seems less terrified of you than of the boss when she was possessed/whatever.


Male Rock Gnome Lvl 6 Bard | Perception:+1 | Initiative:+1 | Hp 39 | AC:13 | 4/4 1st level spell slots | 2/3 2nd level spell slots | 3/3 3rd Level spell slots | Spell Save Dc:14 | Spell Attk Modifier:+7 | 1 Inspiration

Persuasion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
I'm not like you boss!


The fleeing guards slows a bit and turns to respond, but is still heading back to the office. Maybe downgraded from "mad panic" to "extreme fear."

"You had better run! You don't know what that thing can do! It's gonna get in our heads again." He stops for a moment to point at one of the other guards who shot himself. "I'm not gonna be like one a them! Whatever is clawing around in the boss's head ain't getting me again. Hey, I don't know who ya are and got no beef with ya, so I'm telling you to kill the boss then start running and don't look back!"


Male Rock Gnome Lvl 6 Bard | Perception:+1 | Initiative:+1 | Hp 39 | AC:13 | 4/4 1st level spell slots | 2/3 2nd level spell slots | 3/3 3rd Level spell slots | Spell Save Dc:14 | Spell Attk Modifier:+7 | 1 Inspiration

Alwyn looks back at the vid Oh.. You guys should stay away from her. Somethings in her head


Wizard - Bladesinger/6; AC: 16 (20BS); HP: 32/32; Init: +4; Perc: +3; Bladesong Used 0/2; Spell Slots Used 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3 3rd 0/3

Do you not think we should inquire as to what, or do we just kill her?


Human Male Monk 4/Rogue 2, AC16, HP 39/39, Initiative +4, Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 15, Saves: S+3 D+7 Cn+1 I+0 W+2 Ch+0

"This whole thing is pretty creepy...and I am not sure that maybe she could not take us over somehow. As much as I want to question her, I am afraid of what she can still do to us. What do the rest of you think?"


The boss rolls her eyes and mutters under her breath something rude about growing a spine. She then looks up at Duncan and Maeltheron as they approach, sizing them up.

She smiles wickedly at them, "Yes, I am going to crawl into your pathetic little heads and make you kill each other just for laughs!!"

Strength: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

She then yanks her arms out of Garnult's grasp (unless he rolls really well) and charges at Maeltheron bringing her sword back to prepare to strike at him.


Human Male Monk 4/Rogue 2, AC16, HP 39/39, Initiative +4, Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 15, Saves: S+3 D+7 Cn+1 I+0 W+2 Ch+0

Duncan runs her through with his shortsward, as well as punching her in the throat.

Attack (unarmed): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Attack (short swaor): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Was going to see if anyone else wanted to act, but let's wrap up this section.

Duncan's sword pierces her abdomen and his punch snaps her neck, killing her.

Her eyes and the geometric lines on her face glow white hot and her body convulses briefly before falling limp. The smell of burnt flesh spreads throughout the area, as her eyes and the lines fade leaving behind only smoky charred marks.

A couple thuds of some things being knocked over echo from the back of the otherwise silent warehouse (from the direction Alvyn chased the guard), followed by a pleading voice you can't quite make out.

Alvyn:
You chase the fleeing guard past a door in the back of the warehouse into what appears to be a meeting room. There is a nice mahogany table with 20 chairs surrounding it with (unlit) white candles set in fine silver holders at each seat. A single candelabra burns on one corner, providing dim illumination. The ornateness of the table, chairs, and candle holders are in stark contrast to the bare brick walls and building. All of it, however, is covered in a thick layer of dust.

There are 3 doors on the far side of the room, and the guard is running towards the middle one. He sees you as he runs stumbling around the table. He knocks a couple chairs over behind him, and begs "I don't want no more to do wit' this! Just lemme get away from... whatever is in the boss! I won't be bothering no one no more! Please!!"


Human Male Monk 4/Rogue 2, AC16, HP 39/39, Initiative +4, Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 15, Saves: S+3 D+7 Cn+1 I+0 W+2 Ch+0

"Well that was a hell of a thing! Where is that other guard? Maybe we should check her body for anything that might shed some light on what was going on here?"


Wizard - Bladesinger/6; AC: 16 (20BS); HP: 32/32; Init: +4; Perc: +3; Bladesong Used 0/2; Spell Slots Used 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3 3rd 0/3

Indeed...

Mael begins to search her.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Male Rock Gnome Lvl 6 Bard | Perception:+1 | Initiative:+1 | Hp 39 | AC:13 | 4/4 1st level spell slots | 2/3 2nd level spell slots | 3/3 3rd Level spell slots | Spell Save Dc:14 | Spell Attk Modifier:+7 | 1 Inspiration

Alwyn tries to appear nice and friendly. Here..here... don't worry. We won't hurt you. I won't hurt you. He reaches for his weapons, draws them, and puts them on the floor, then kicks them away. What's your name? My name is Alwyn Handing him Alwyns flask, he says Want some wine?


Male Rock Gnome Lvl 6 Bard | Perception:+1 | Initiative:+1 | Hp 39 | AC:13 | 4/4 1st level spell slots | 2/3 2nd level spell slots | 3/3 3rd Level spell slots | Spell Save Dc:14 | Spell Attk Modifier:+7 | 1 Inspiration

Do I need to roll persuasion? If so, here:
Persuasion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Spells and Consumables Dwarf Cleric 6 | Init -1 | HP 59 | AC 22 (20) |PP 13 ||

Garnult watches Alvyn with his hammer in hand, ready to smash something if it moves funny.


In addition to her scimitar (which looks finely crafted), the boss has a ring of several keys. There does not seem to be anything else noteworthy on her.

In the meeting room, the guard reaches the middle door and opens it, but hesitates. "Wine??! That thing is gonna get into our heads and make us kill ourselves! Or worse! Sure, I believe you probably ain't gonna kill me, but I can't say that 'bout whatever thing the boss is now. Look, there's a back door outta this place through here. If yer smart, you'll follow me and start running and not look back!"

He still appears terrified - but at least waits in the doorway, watching you.


Male Rock Gnome Lvl 6 Bard | Perception:+1 | Initiative:+1 | Hp 39 | AC:13 | 4/4 1st level spell slots | 2/3 2nd level spell slots | 3/3 3rd Level spell slots | Spell Save Dc:14 | Spell Attk Modifier:+7 | 1 Inspiration

Alwyn shrugs and takes a sip from the wine. Look, look, she can't do anything now. She's dead. We killed her. Lets all just calm down and slowly head back towards everyone else


Gotta post this quick while I can still access the site!

"She's... dead? You sure?" He calms a bit by this, but only a little. "I'll pass on the wine - gonna need somethin' stronger before I get as far away as I can!"

"I'm not going to go back in there, tho. For all I know, it's controllin' ya now, and this is a trap. Even if it's not..." His voice trails off to almost a whisper, "I don't wanna see 'em again after... what it made 'em do."

He stiffens up again, "So what do ya want? I've been through enough, I say. I got nothing against ya, if ya got nothing against me. So ya only got a coupla minutes then I'm finding the fastest way outta this town."


Male Rock Gnome Lvl 6 Bard | Perception:+1 | Initiative:+1 | Hp 39 | AC:13 | 4/4 1st level spell slots | 2/3 2nd level spell slots | 3/3 3rd Level spell slots | Spell Save Dc:14 | Spell Attk Modifier:+7 | 1 Inspiration

Should we ask him for info guys?


Wizard - Bladesinger/6; AC: 16 (20BS); HP: 32/32; Init: +4; Perc: +3; Bladesong Used 0/2; Spell Slots Used 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3 3rd 0/3

I am not sure for what...I forget why we were even here...I am in need of a recap.


Human Male Monk 4/Rogue 2, AC16, HP 39/39, Initiative +4, Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 15, Saves: S+3 D+7 Cn+1 I+0 W+2 Ch+0

We were looking for our friend...the one who called us all together, and I believe this warehouse was the last place she was seen...I think!

Duncan looks the fellow over then asks if he has seen their friend.

"She was last seen somewhere around here, according to others. Have you noticed anyone like that around here?"


Sorry, this adventure has stuttered and stalled several times which has hurt the flow. But I'm willing to see it through (and work schedule is calming over the next week and will be much quieter over the summer which will help).

But Duncan has it. You are looking for Aleanor. She was last seen by the bartender talking to that boss who wound up possessed or whatever.

Plus there was a freaky monster (with similar glowing geometric lines as the boss) in the sewers kidnapping people (including Johana's - who you met in the tavern - brother). It also blew out Krieger's mind when he psionically scanned it (conveniently so that I could DM). :)

Oh, and the weather is strangely cold and bitter, and I think it was Maeltheron with his background in the Map House of Silverymoon that noted the stars looked wrong.

"Yeah, I recognize her. She was talking with the boss - Janine -
about wanting in on our business. But, see, the boss didn't trust her. Thought she was playing us. So we lured her into a meeting but we managed to get a jump on her - the elf lady yer looking for. Boss wanted her alive, tho, so we tied her up and took her to the boss's office like the others."
He points to the door on his left.

He turns and looks at the door, and then at the dusty meeting table. Struggling to remember, he says, "The last time the boss called us here, she said we had a new business, better profit. We wuz to stop smuggling and start nabbing folk... just beggars, out of town folk...said not to worry about the Watch, they'd think it was the ice beast folks have been rumoring about. So just like your friend, we took them to... her office."

A confused look crosses his face, and he seems to be almost talking to himself now, trying to sort out his memories, "The fellas thought it might be some sorta ransom deal... or something, with nabbing folk. But I don't know... what she did with them. It's all... fuzzy. Not sure why we never thought to ask. Thinkin' back, the boss was acting weird, but back then, it all seemed... ok. It sorta, I dunno, all made sense at the time."

He suddenly catches himself and realizes who he is talking to. "But I didn't hurt yer friend. Honest! You saw what happened to the boss - what she did to the others! Ya did something to snap me outta it, but you know I didn't hurt yer friend. I didn't do nothing on purpose. We wuz just smugglers. We weren't hurting no one. I swear! Then it just... changed."


Wizard - Bladesinger/6; AC: 16 (20BS); HP: 32/32; Init: +4; Perc: +3; Bladesong Used 0/2; Spell Slots Used 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3 3rd 0/3

Perfect...thanks!

Meal rushes to the office door and attempts to open it.


Maeltheron Timmerond wrote:

Perfect...thanks!

Meal rushes to the office door and attempts to open it.

It is locked.


Wizard - Bladesinger/6; AC: 16 (20BS); HP: 32/32; Init: +4; Perc: +3; Bladesong Used 0/2; Spell Slots Used 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3 3rd 0/3

Duncan, check her person for a key, or come and xisplay your skills on this locked office door, please.


Human Male Monk 4/Rogue 2, AC16, HP 39/39, Initiative +4, Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 15, Saves: S+3 D+7 Cn+1 I+0 W+2 Ch+0

Duncan quickly searches the body of the dead woman, looking for a key (and anything else he might find!).

Will take key to Mael if found, or will pick the lock on the office door, after examining it for traps


Spells and Consumables Dwarf Cleric 6 | Init -1 | HP 59 | AC 22 (20) |PP 13 ||

Just nabbing folk huh. No clue what was gonna happen to em? Bah.


Garnult Tarnhammer wrote:
Just nabbing folk huh. No clue what was gonna happen to em? Bah.

"What? You think we all wanted to kill ourselves on naught but a glance from her??! Janine was a good boss - before whatever happened to her. But we're just looking for some easy money. Nothing worth shooting ourselves in the head over!"

She does have a ring of multiple keys - also a scimitar +1.

Mael opens to the door and finds a neat and tidy office with a large desk with some papers on it, a chair, and several wooden filing cabinets. There is another wooden door nearby and across the room there is a large iron door with three large locks on it.

Times like this, it's a toss up for me on Perception and Investigation. Still getting a feel for how best to play those two. So here's a few options. :)

Perception DC 15:
There appear to be remnants of blood stains on the floor that have been cleaned up. They are heaviest by the iron door.

Perception DC 20:
There is also a faint mix of smells. The distinctive odor of blood towards the iron door, and closer to the other wooden door a blend of (thankfully not very strong) sewage and excessively sweet aroma as if trying to mask the sewage smell.

Investigation DC 18:
There are blood stains on the floor. Someone tried to clean it up, but it got into the pores of the stone floor. It looks as if something(s?) bleeding were dragged from the iron door to the other wooden door - or vice versa.


Wizard - Bladesinger/6; AC: 16 (20BS); HP: 32/32; Init: +4; Perc: +3; Bladesong Used 0/2; Spell Slots Used 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3 3rd 0/3

Mael enters thd room and begins to investigate the desk anx thd iron door. He hands the keys back to Duncan, and says,

Can you check for ouf benefactor, Duncan? She may be behind the cell door.

Investigation: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Mael:
The desk and cabinets are entirely empty except for the papers on top of the desk. Most are fliers for Master Enoch's sermons (like the one someone handed to one of you earlier this evening - and that the bartender was complaining was drawing away both his business and even his bodyguards). The fliers make various references to becoming "one of the Elect" and "the coming Change" and "Ministry of the True Masters". They all say the same general thing in various ways advertising Master Enoch's nightly sermons.

In addition to those, there is an additional note that says: "More of the True Masters are arriving. Shuluth requires more merchandise." It is signed 'Lucian'.


Human Male Monk 4/Rogue 2, AC16, HP 39/39, Initiative +4, Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 15, Saves: S+3 D+7 Cn+1 I+0 W+2 Ch+0

Taking the sword, Duncan enters the room and begins to look around.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Investigation: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

More interested in the metal door, Duncan gives the room a cursory look before examining the metal door, then the wood one.

Perception on wood door: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Perception on iron door: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


Male Rock Gnome Lvl 6 Bard | Perception:+1 | Initiative:+1 | Hp 39 | AC:13 | 4/4 1st level spell slots | 2/3 2nd level spell slots | 3/3 3rd Level spell slots | Spell Save Dc:14 | Spell Attk Modifier:+7 | 1 Inspiration

Alwyn stays with the guard, but calls out to Maeltheron. What's in there, Maeltheron!?


Wizard - Bladesinger/6; AC: 16 (20BS); HP: 32/32; Init: +4; Perc: +3; Bladesong Used 0/2; Spell Slots Used 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3 3rd 0/3

Some papers like the fliers we saw and one note. Come on in, all. We need to ask our friend who Lucian or Shuluth are? Lucian signed a note that reads, "More of the True Masters are arriving. Shuluth requires more merchandise."


Duncan:
Closer to the other wooden door there's a blend of (thankfully not very strong) sewage and excessively sweet aroma as if trying to mask the sewage smell. Also, if you check the knob, it seems unlocked.

There also seems to be a bit of a different smell coming from the vicinity of the iron door, but it's hard to place. The door seems to seal off the space beyond quite well.

The guard seems to be getting a bit more comfortable, but still looks eager to leave. But hearing Maeltheron speak up, he replies, "The Captain? Huh! Lucian is the Captain of the City Guard. I knew some of them were on the take, but I didn't think the Captain would be. Always seemed on the up and up. Maybe turned a blind eye to some of the less harmful stuff, but was pretty harsh in shutting down everything else when he found it. Didn't realize the boss was working right with him. No idea who that other is. Never heard of 'im."


Human Male Monk 4/Rogue 2, AC16, HP 39/39, Initiative +4, Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 15, Saves: S+3 D+7 Cn+1 I+0 W+2 Ch+0

Duncan tries the keys he found on the iron door. If none seem to work, he will pick the lock.


Duncan Esteros wrote:
Duncan tries the keys he found on the iron door. If none seem to work, he will pick the lock.

Duncan, Maeltheron, and anyone else who comes into the office, or if they share the info:
A wave of cold and the smell of gore strikes Duncan as he opens the door. The walls of this room are lined with iron and several ice blocks cover the floor, keeping the room chilled. In the center of the room is a chair with shackles attached, a large butcher's saw, and a sickeningly large amount of dried and frozen blood. Most disturbing of all are two dozen glass jars on shelves. Half of them contain severed heads. Most of them are human, as well as a couple dwarves and possibly an elf. Nearly all of the other jars contain stains showing they probably once had similar contents.

Perception DC 15 in that room:
With the state the heads are in, it unfortunately takes a minute to know for certain that none of them appear to be Aleanor. Also, under one of the ice blocks is a trap door with a padlock on it.


Wizard - Bladesinger/6; AC: 16 (20BS); HP: 32/32; Init: +4; Perc: +3; Bladesong Used 0/2; Spell Slots Used 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3 3rd 0/3

Maeltheron stares at the grizzly scene before him, and he scans the room for the whereabouts of Aleanor.

Get in here everyone.

Consult the first spoiler if you come in the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

None of the heads belongs to our benefactor, but there is a locked trap door under that ice block. Come, Duncan, help me move this block so you can unlock the door. Aleanor may be below.

Mael puts a shoulder to the ice.


Human Male Monk 4/Rogue 2, AC16, HP 39/39, Initiative +4, Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 15, Saves: S+3 D+7 Cn+1 I+0 W+2 Ch+0

Duncan stands dumbfounded at the room. Such perverse torture he has not encountered before and he feels his gore rise. He watches as Mael searches the heads and lets out a breath he did not realize he was holding as it is revealed that none of the heads belong to Aleanor.

As Mael starts to move the ice block away from the trap door, Duncan gives him a hand, then tries the keys on the ring to see if any will open the lock.


It is unfortunately, just a small compartment that contains a chest.

The guard slowly and nervously approaches the office and peaks inside. Seeing even a glimpse of the vault from across the room, he retches a bit and hurries back into the meeting room. "What-? What was the boss up to?! I... we... we had no idea. I swears! Whatever it was in her head done this! The boss woulda never done this on her own! I... gotta get outta here. I'm leaving, and I really think you should all get outta town too. Get as far away as you can!"

Perception checks - those in the vault (at least Mael and Duncan) have disadvantage

Perception DC 15:
There are numerous footsteps from many people outside running past the wall towards the front of the warehouse. Someone says, "The Captain's right. Looks like someone broke in the front door. Quickly!"

Perception DC 20:
(the above spoiler and...) It sounds like 12-15 people with hard boots. Definitely not the softer and quieter steps of these smugglers turned kidnappers.


Male Rock Gnome Lvl 6 Bard | Perception:+1 | Initiative:+1 | Hp 39 | AC:13 | 4/4 1st level spell slots | 2/3 2nd level spell slots | 3/3 3rd Level spell slots | Spell Save Dc:14 | Spell Attk Modifier:+7 | 1 Inspiration

Alwyn enters a room, gasping and taking a quick sip of his flask to dull his mind to the horrors Wow....just, this is horrible.


Human Male Monk 4/Rogue 2, AC16, HP 39/39, Initiative +4, Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 15, Saves: S+3 D+7 Cn+1 I+0 W+2 Ch+0

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Perception (Dis): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Duncan examines the chest for traps and checks to see if it is locked. He will first try the ring of keys, then pick the lock if none of them work.


You don't notice any traps. It is locked, but none of the keys seem to work.


Human Male Monk 4/Rogue 2, AC16, HP 39/39, Initiative +4, Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 15, Saves: S+3 D+7 Cn+1 I+0 W+2 Ch+0

Taking out his thieves tools, Duncan gets to work opening the locked chest.

Open lock (Dex): 1d20 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 6 = 12

And again if I can.

Open lock (Dex): 1d20 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 6 = 29


Wizard - Bladesinger/6; AC: 16 (20BS); HP: 32/32; Init: +4; Perc: +3; Bladesong Used 0/2; Spell Slots Used 1st 4/4, 2nd 2/3 3rd 0/3

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Perception Disadv: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Mael hovers while Duncan sets to work.

351 to 400 of 405 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [5E] A Darkness Gathering All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.